Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,334 members, 7,815,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Is There Any Of Nigeria's Predicaments That Started In Buhari's Regime? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is There Any Of Nigeria's Predicaments That Started In Buhari's Regime? (1512 Views)

Update On Awka Millennium City Projects That Started October Last Year (photos ) / Sowore: I Am Ready For Buhari Regime's Ridiculous Charges / A Scholars 3d View Of Nigeria's Predicaments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is There Any Of Nigeria's Predicaments That Started In Buhari's Regime? by stiyke(m): 10:36pm On Mar 18, 2018
Useless shithole thread.

How does it stop or help Sai baba 2019??

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Of Nigeria's Predicaments That Started In Buhari's Regime? by obonujoker(m): 10:54pm On Mar 18, 2018
BMC thread.....

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Of Nigeria's Predicaments That Started In Buhari's Regime? by OGAMINISTER: 7:09am On Mar 19, 2018
obonujoker:
BMC thread.....

A wailer?
Re: Is There Any Of Nigeria's Predicaments That Started In Buhari's Regime? by ukejejohnson(m): 9:13am On Mar 19, 2018
Ekikor:

You that is so filled with sense, tell me this.. When he even harboured the thought of running for president,
wasnt he aware of the prevailing crisis on ground,??
wasnt he aware of the harsh economic conditions ??
If he was aware of all these things and didnt have a solution, why then did he run ??..
So you think a second term would make things any better..
Brother stop living in the past..
PDP isnt in control of presidential affairs in this country any more, APC is ..
Come to think of it during the 16yrs the so called PDP were in power, were things hard as it is now
You think being the president of a Nation is something to joke about.. Most men have a hard time being the father in their home, not to even talk of Governing a Nation like Nigeria..
Look Mr Man, I'll say it till thy kingdom come, Buhari is one of the worst thing that has ever happened to Nigeria..
In saner climes, who would allow illiterates to govern literates..
We are just reshuffling old cargoes to come and milk the country dry and you are here justifying that walking corpse called Buhari..
Buhari should have learnt that things are easier said than done when he was yapping about fighitng corruption, changing a dollar to a naira, paying ppl 5k every month..
The strategy worked well during the campaign.. Now the masses are waiting to see results.. Not stories.. Remain blessed

You can't build a collapse skyscraper in one day . It takes years, be that as it may I haven't seen a better candidate better than Buhari.

I don't support any political party but right now buhari is far more better than all of them put together. I will be glad to vote buhari out if you mention to me someone of integrity and has a betterment of an average nigeria interest at heart and also who's reputation matters the most.

I agree with you buhari is old and slow in decision making, but he has good intentions in making this country better. He only need a vibrant VP to help him facilitate this vision

The more reason why y'all are complaining things are hard now under his regime and was a bit easier during PDP is bcuz the system then was leaking and all our wealth was mismanaged and shared around. But now it is not wrongly circulating.

What PDP does is like where you and I inherited a family wealth, but secretly you will go and be spending it for not just cause. And bribes whoever sees you, this is a wealth meant for you and I but you only will be squandering it and bribing anybody who caught you. And that person you bribe will go to AYshow and squander 50m for table and also buy his gf 200m worth of house, and to you the money is circulating and government is better. But refused to think on what will happen when the money is finished. Does this reflect anything to you? With our $500m ecological money, foreign reserve and many more that I can't mention. That is what you called better government? But now we have a man with integrity knowing across the world.

Incase you don't know what a man of integrity can do to protect his reputation, let me tell you. What we should be concerned about is changing the other two arms of government and a vibrant VP and people around him. Buhari to me is better than those criminals. I am not saying he's saint but he is better

I know you will still disagree with me on this bcuz you people sense of reason has been taken away
Re: Is There Any Of Nigeria's Predicaments That Started In Buhari's Regime? by linuxuser(m): 9:54am On Mar 19, 2018
ukejejohnson:

You can't build a collapse skyscraper in one day . It takes years, be that as it may I haven't seen a better candidate better than Buhari.

You are right that Rome is not built in a day. But the dullard called Buhari is not building anything but rather destroying the commonwealth. The truth is that the dullard does not have an iota of idea of how to run his own house not to talk of a nation like Nigeria. The defenders of this dullard Buhari can not really tell us what he has done to help the masses of this country. All the time the comparison is made between his failure and that of Jonathan. Is Jonathan the yardstick? Does Jonathan own Nigeria?

Many times people say Buhari is a man of integrity. My question is whether some of us really know the meaning of integrity. A man with integrity will no lie and neither will he/she associate with anything that is not truthful. Buhari said that he will declare his assets publicly. Of course, he is not legally obliged to do so. But why say it that he will do it? Buhari said he borrowed money to buy his nomination form. Where did he do the money to fly round Nigeria to campaign? Where did he get the money to sponsor his children overseas. What happens to all the corruption allegations against all his "saint" APC friends. Maybe in a country like Nigeria people can gauge Buhari against someother politicians. But the truth is that ALL NIGERIAN POLITICIANS ARE ONE AND THE SAME. Not a single one of them have the interest of the nation at their heart and Buhari is not an exemption.

Buhari was in hurry to declare the "IPOD" as pointed out by Soyinka as a terrorist organisation. How many citizens did IPOD really killed? But how many people are known to have been killed by the Fulani herdsmen sponsored by Buhari. The last time we heard that Buhari's Police IG disregarded his order and we are yet to know the action he will take against the IG but we all know that he will do nothing. We can go on and on. Buhari is NOTHING but a disaster to Nigeria and a curse to Nigerians. PDP or APC are one and the same with no difference so the issue is not that APC is bad and PDP is good or vice Versa.
Re: Is There Any Of Nigeria's Predicaments That Started In Buhari's Regime? by Ekikor(m): 9:58am On Mar 19, 2018
ukejejohnson:

I don't support any political party but right now buhari is far more better than all of them put together. I will be glad to vote buhari out if you mention to me someone of integrity and has a betterment of an average nigeria interest at heart and also who's reputation matters the most.

I agree with you buhari is old and slow in decision making, but he has good intentions in making this country better. He only need a vibrant VP to help him facilitate this vision

The more reason why y'all are complaining things are hard now under his regime and was a bit easier during PDP is bcuz the system then was leaking and all our wealth was mismanaged and shared around. But now it is not wrongly circulating.

What PDP does is like where you and I inherited a family wealth, but secretly you will go and be spending it for not just cause. And bribes whoever sees you, this is a wealth meant for you and I but you only will be squandering it and bribing anybody who caught you. And that person you bribe will go to AYshow and squander 50m for table and also buy his gf 200m worth of house, and to you the money is circulating and government is better. But refused to think on what will happen when the money is finished. Does this reflect anything to you? With our $500m ecological money, foreign reserve and many more that I can't mention. That is what you called better government? But now we have a man with integrity knowing across the world.

Incase you don't know what a man of integrity can do to protect his reputation, let me tell you. What we should be concerned about is changing the other two arms of government and a vibrant VP and people around him. Buhari to me is better than those criminals. I am not saying he's saint but he is better

I know you will still disagree with me on this bcuz you people sense of reason has been taken away

I understand where you are coming from and I see sense in everything you have said..

Buhari has good thoughts and plans for Nigeria, the problem I have is his administration..
His cabinet is laced with the same criminals that dominated the PDP administration..

How will he ever progress if he has the same people that drained Nigeria under the administration of PDP as his advisors and cabinet members.??

He needs to purge his administration of those criminals if he can ever actualize his vision and plans for Nigeria..
There is need for CLEANSING ...
Have a blessed day
Re: Is There Any Of Nigeria's Predicaments That Started In Buhari's Regime? by Ojiofor: 10:02am On Mar 19, 2018
Yes extreme poverty in the land.
Re: Is There Any Of Nigeria's Predicaments That Started In Buhari's Regime? by sharpsecret: 10:30am On Mar 19, 2018
snake did not swallow money during GEJ time
Re: Is There Any Of Nigeria's Predicaments That Started In Buhari's Regime? by maslong(m): 12:56pm On Mar 19, 2018
Ekikor:
All those above mentioned 'Things' didnt start under his administration but they Increased by 300% under his regime..
So OP stop trying to make him look like a saint.. He's a devil and deserves to die in Daura...

very fast.
Re: Is There Any Of Nigeria's Predicaments That Started In Buhari's Regime? by obonujoker(m): 3:24pm On Mar 19, 2018
ukejejohnson:

You are just a liar, and a muslim supporting buhari out of religion.... in a sane society, who would vote pusshari ahead of these men...

Fashola
Osibanjo
Donald Duke
Fela durutoye
Peter Obi.....
Re: Is There Any Of Nigeria's Predicaments That Started In Buhari's Regime? by Bizibi(m): 3:32pm On Mar 19, 2018
ukejejohnson:

buhari is better,are you in this country or u are just a plain hardcore sycophant......let me just assume you re not in this country.
Re: Is There Any Of Nigeria's Predicaments That Started In Buhari's Regime? by honeychild(f): 7:38pm On Mar 19, 2018
sharpsecret:
snake did not swallow money during GEJ time

Actually the snake swallowed the money during GEJ time. The news only came out because the "snake charmer" was now asked to account for money she collected during GEJ time. You didn't hear about the "snake"/because nobody had asked her asked her to account before now.

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Of Nigeria's Predicaments That Started In Buhari's Regime? by sharpsecret: 9:22am On Mar 20, 2018
actually the snake swallowed the money during buhari first time in office..we are only waitin 4 him to coome back as president b4 we let out d secret

(1) (2) (Reply)

Akwaibom Women Pushing An Aktc Bus Stuck In The Mud On Their Way To Trad Wedding / 2019: Atiku To Meet South-west Leaders Over Political Offices / Hey Mods, Did You Hear Kanu's Comment On Prince Charles's Visit?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.