Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,870 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:24 PM

Update On Awka Millennium City Projects That Started October Last Year (photos ) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update On Awka Millennium City Projects That Started October Last Year (photos ) (35726 Views)

Fashola: Buhari Govt Delivered 3 Projects That Defy Solutions For Decades / Godwin Obaseki: 8 Key Projects That Define His Term In Office / The Projects That Buhari Will Commission In Maiduguri - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Update On Awka Millennium City Projects That Started October Last Year (photos ) by Anambra1stS0n: 4:56pm On Jul 22, 2020
Work is still ongoing everyday, to deliver top-notch infrastructure, in the city. To ensure the completion of the key roads during the dry spell of October – December, complete with the standard storm water drainage, they have started industrial-scale production and stock- piling of precast concrete for the drains, aggregates, sand and other materials in our Construction Yard. Also, the second Monument Gate on the main AMC Avenue, and the Exit Area fencing are work-in-progress

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update On Awka Millennium City Projects That Started October Last Year (photos ) by ThatFairGuy1: 4:57pm On Jul 22, 2020
Join the moving train.
Say NO to those vegetables as Governor

6 Likes

Re: Update On Awka Millennium City Projects That Started October Last Year (photos ) by Anambra1stS0n: 4:58pm On Jul 22, 2020
More

8 Likes

Re: Update On Awka Millennium City Projects That Started October Last Year (photos ) by Anambra1stS0n: 5:00pm On Jul 22, 2020
N

1 Like

Re: Update On Awka Millennium City Projects That Started October Last Year (photos ) by NgwalandAbia(m): 5:07pm On Jul 22, 2020
Beautiful, EASTERN NIGERIA AMAKA.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Update On Awka Millennium City Projects That Started October Last Year (photos ) by Anambra1stS0n: 5:12pm On Jul 22, 2020
Working round the clock to deliver this smart city

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update On Awka Millennium City Projects That Started October Last Year (photos ) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jul 22, 2020
Nice but low quality

26 Likes

Re: Update On Awka Millennium City Projects That Started October Last Year (photos ) by Chinobastardaw: 5:13pm On Jul 22, 2020
This is a typical villagic photon, no substance.. Very poor design and I can only see the erosion prone red muds scattered everywhere.. They should do more works than they're doing currently.. This looks more like a village square

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On Awka Millennium City Projects That Started October Last Year (photos ) by johnmartus(m): 5:16pm On Jul 22, 2020
Do you have any other work than walking around the people sites and taking pictures.

Young man find something meaningful to do. Age is catching up with you .you said you graduated in 2008 I'm pretty sure if you have good work you won't be roaming around the people sites and showing case half baked project.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update On Awka Millennium City Projects That Started October Last Year (photos ) by Lipscomb(m): 5:26pm On Jul 22, 2020
grin cheesy I'm damn tired on the op too.
johnmartus:
Do you have any other work than walking around the people sites and taking pictures.

Young man find something meaningful to do. Age is catching up with you .you said you graduated in 2008 I'm pretty sure if you have good work you won't be roaming around the people sites and showing case half baked project.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update On Awka Millennium City Projects That Started October Last Year (photos ) by Anambra1stS0n: 5:27pm On Jul 22, 2020
johnmartus:

I don't know why you are in pain over my posts cheesy grin

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Update On Awka Millennium City Projects That Started October Last Year (photos ) by hisgrace090: 5:29pm On Jul 22, 2020
Saw a toll gate and strip of road only, hope they've not started collecting toll in those lonely gate.

4 Likes

Re: Update On Awka Millennium City Projects That Started October Last Year (photos ) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jul 22, 2020
Upon all these red mud deveropment , I hope our yestern blodas can stay in their legion and stop flooding the west...

They are traveling in masses to Lagos, Ondo, ogun and ibadan... They have almost deserted their ancestral land finish..

All these deveropment too, na erosion go still wipe all comot gringrin

One erosion is enough to wipe them away.... Fake product, fake road, fake material..

Original erosion is waiting for them grin

Until they vote Mc oluomo b4 they experience real deveropment and freedom from elosion gringrin

No vex, I be igboman... I change my R for L and L for R..

Our tongue is not so good gringringrin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On Awka Millennium City Projects That Started October Last Year (photos ) by Torie8(f): 5:29pm On Jul 22, 2020
This is good

2 Likes

Re: Update On Awka Millennium City Projects That Started October Last Year (photos ) by MarcC: 5:29pm On Jul 22, 2020
Q
Re: Update On Awka Millennium City Projects That Started October Last Year (photos ) by AFvckingAlpha(m): 5:30pm On Jul 22, 2020
TF

Nigga!

Who get loud??
Re: Update On Awka Millennium City Projects That Started October Last Year (photos ) by Pubichairs(m): 5:30pm On Jul 22, 2020
cheesy

Abakiliki and Anambra de challenge on who go develop there state pass

IMO AND ABIA STATE

Una don enter one chance and clueless governors hand

14 Likes

Re: Update On Awka Millennium City Projects That Started October Last Year (photos ) by Anambra1stS0n: 5:30pm On Jul 22, 2020
Anambra is not slowing down even with the pandemic

14 Likes

Re: Update On Awka Millennium City Projects That Started October Last Year (photos ) by ProfAmaben(m): 5:30pm On Jul 22, 2020
Bad people don't like seeing others progress. Enugu is Anambra cos a son cannot be ashamed of his father, we are together. No enugu man would speak bad about Anambra, we are blood brothers.

If you are alive and people don't speak ill about you or dislike you for no reason, consider yourself a failure.

Have you seen people arguing about poor, unsuccessful people? No, you only hear Danjuma, Dangote, Kyari etc, similarly, if nobody speaks about your region, una never start dey progress.

Let's keep developing our region cos one day, we would be back to base to enjoy the fruits of our labour.

Anambra mma mma nu.

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Update On Awka Millennium City Projects That Started October Last Year (photos ) by martineverest(m): 5:30pm On Jul 22, 2020
they are building more when the ones they have are nothing to write home about
Re: Update On Awka Millennium City Projects That Started October Last Year (photos ) by Slawormir: 5:30pm On Jul 22, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

2 Likes

Re: Update On Awka Millennium City Projects That Started October Last Year (photos ) by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:31pm On Jul 22, 2020
Chinobastardaw:
Hahahahahaha.. See the dirty haggard looking thing they call millennium city cheesy cheesy

Come to Enugu and see what a millennium city looks like cool
I can beat my chest that you are not an Igbo man!!!

It's your lots that creates division everywhere!

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Update On Awka Millennium City Projects That Started October Last Year (photos ) by MXrap: 5:31pm On Jul 22, 2020
Great. Anambra is moving forward in all sectors

2 Likes

Re: Update On Awka Millennium City Projects That Started October Last Year (photos ) by dinoplus: 5:31pm On Jul 22, 2020
Anambra is really progressing. It can only get better for those living there, several good projects going on there.

Hope nobody will faint during the audit for how much that was spent to execute this project. grin

If you have a computer and you can work remotely, check my siggggy.

2 Likes

Re: Update On Awka Millennium City Projects That Started October Last Year (photos ) by Factfinder1(m): 5:31pm On Jul 22, 2020
South east and south south dey develop north dey carry banditry and kidnapping for head
Re: Update On Awka Millennium City Projects That Started October Last Year (photos ) by Anambra1stS0n: 5:31pm On Jul 22, 2020
Mnnn
Re: Update On Awka Millennium City Projects That Started October Last Year (photos ) by noble71(m): 5:31pm On Jul 22, 2020
kiss
Nkea bu nke anyi.....!

Meanwhile SELL your Ethereum/USDT with us.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Review Of The Presidential/senatorial And House Of Reps Election / Igangan Eviction: Igboho Must Be Regretting His Actions By Now – Sarkin Fulani / Queen Elizabeth Meet Obi Okosi Of Onitsha In 1956

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.