Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,619 members, 7,813,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:25 AM

BBNaija: Simi Is Trending Over Her Outfit To The Eviction Show - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Simi Is Trending Over Her Outfit To The Eviction Show (60754 Views)

Rosy Meurer Blasted Over Her Outfit To Igbere TV Awards / BBNaija: Ebuka's Outfit At The Eviction Night (Photos) / Adunni Ade Reacts As Funny Toheeb Recreates Her Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Simi Is Trending Over Her Outfit To The Eviction Show by Nobody: 8:40pm On Mar 18, 2018
dafeyankee:
She lacks the beauty look.

She lacks any kind of sex appeal.

She lacks musical sense.

She lacks a good sense of dressing.

She lacks any fan base.

She even lacks a man to call her own.

Good thing God does not discriminate, as she would have lacked God too.

I'll delete this senseless post

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Simi Is Trending Over Her Outfit To The Eviction Show by Nobody: 8:40pm On Mar 18, 2018
dafeyankee:

She lacks musical sense.

She lacks any fan base.

Rubbish
Oga, let's see your pic. She lacks fan base and still popular?

Where's your own fan base?

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Simi Is Trending Over Her Outfit To The Eviction Show by olanreyman(m): 8:40pm On Mar 18, 2018
dafeyankee:

She lacks musical sense.

She lacks any fan base.

Isit your lack? undecided

Re: BBNaija: Simi Is Trending Over Her Outfit To The Eviction Show by Jaykolo10(m): 8:40pm On Mar 18, 2018
dafeyankee:

She lacks musical sense.

She lacks any fan base.

And in all she's still more better and more successful than you can ever be....

cry

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Simi Is Trending Over Her Outfit To The Eviction Show by ollah2: 8:40pm On Mar 18, 2018
Nobody is talking about Demmie Vee, man the sky is your starting point. Go demmie, got your back always
Re: BBNaija: Simi Is Trending Over Her Outfit To The Eviction Show by Amarabae(f): 8:41pm On Mar 18, 2018
dafeyankee:

She lacks musical sense.

She lacks any fan base.

But she has something that you lack..

Which is SENSE!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Simi Is Trending Over Her Outfit To The Eviction Show by yemzzy22(m): 8:42pm On Mar 18, 2018
undecided she is still beautiful I wonder how some of you hating how your girlfriend looks like atleast appreciate her beauty is it your fine

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Simi Is Trending Over Her Outfit To The Eviction Show by AntiWailer: 8:42pm On Mar 18, 2018
dafeyankee:

She lacks musical sense.

She lacks any fan base.

While you lack everything.

No job, no kemen sense grin

No talent.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Simi Is Trending Over Her Outfit To The Eviction Show by Suko110(m): 8:43pm On Mar 18, 2018
dafeyankee:

She lacks musical sense.

She lacks any fan base.

Guy why? Salvage u re. Take am easy I beg

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Simi Is Trending Over Her Outfit To The Eviction Show by olatunjithomas(m): 8:44pm On Mar 18, 2018
Partnerbiz3:
Am i the only one not watching this show?

Bros we plenty for here ooo.... na this side all of us mekwe put.
Re: BBNaija: Simi Is Trending Over Her Outfit To The Eviction Show by crafteck(m): 8:44pm On Mar 18, 2018
[quote author=Maziebuka01 post=65952293][/quote]

4 ur mind, u no lack am
Re: BBNaija: Simi Is Trending Over Her Outfit To The Eviction Show by alfredilly: 8:45pm On Mar 18, 2018
dafeyankee:

Just like your dad.

Ask him sensible guy.
Sence don divorce you since New year day . you just dey manage embarrass yourself

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Simi Is Trending Over Her Outfit To The Eviction Show by anjieross(f): 8:46pm On Mar 18, 2018
Zero fashion sense and she will be feeling fly
mtcheww undecided

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Simi Is Trending Over Her Outfit To The Eviction Show by RexTramadol1: 8:48pm On Mar 18, 2018
dafeyankee:

She lacks musical sense.

She lacks any fan base.

Modified: why my opinion of her dey pain una?I cannot have my own opinion again?if it pain you, please kuku go kee yourself.

Savage grin

All because she no gree fr u

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Simi Is Trending Over Her Outfit To The Eviction Show by Smarkie: 8:48pm On Mar 18, 2018
i would have say something but what do i know
Re: BBNaija: Simi Is Trending Over Her Outfit To The Eviction Show by Machinegun91(m): 8:48pm On Mar 18, 2018
I love her pussy structure
Re: BBNaija: Simi Is Trending Over Her Outfit To The Eviction Show by hidhrhis(m): 8:48pm On Mar 18, 2018
dafeyankee:

She lacks musical sense.

She lacks any fan base.

Modified: why my opinion of her dey pain una?I cannot have my own opinion again?if it pain you, please kuku go kee yourself.
with all dis hatred u have for her u gain nothing which makes u lack sense
people below u even have more likes dan u see ur life
let me come down to ur level cos I know u have nothing but I want to compare the only thing I see u have with simi which is like
despite u being FTC u still have 6 likes but just simi's pics has more Dan a thousand like so u lack everything good compared to simi

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Simi Is Trending Over Her Outfit To The Eviction Show by dafeyankee: 8:49pm On Mar 18, 2018
hidhrhis:

with all dis hatred u have for her u gain nothing which makes u lack sense
people below u even have more likes dan u see ur life
let me come down to ur level cos I know u have nothing but I want to compare the only thing I see u have with simi which is like
despite u being FTC u still have 6 likes but just simi's pics has more Dan a thousand like so u lack everything good compared to simi

Who likes epp?
Re: BBNaija: Simi Is Trending Over Her Outfit To The Eviction Show by KingRex1(m): 8:50pm On Mar 18, 2018
dafeyankee:

She lacks musical sense.

She lacks any fan base.

You must be related to Nwamaikpe grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Simi Is Trending Over Her Outfit To The Eviction Show by Nobody: 8:50pm On Mar 18, 2018
anjieross:
Zero fashion sense and she will be feeling fly
mtcheww undecided
This is just pure envy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Simi Is Trending Over Her Outfit To The Eviction Show by ztarlord(m): 8:50pm On Mar 18, 2018
want to make cool dollars daily check my signature
Re: BBNaija: Simi Is Trending Over Her Outfit To The Eviction Show by Nedfed(m): 8:53pm On Mar 18, 2018
DopeBoss:

All dis hate fr nothingundecided ..so tell me how much u've made frm dis postundecided ... U lack sense
Never mind him
He won my award for the MUMU of the year.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Simi Is Trending Over Her Outfit To The Eviction Show by hidhrhis(m): 8:54pm On Mar 18, 2018
dafeyankee:

Who likes epp?
it helps no one but I only compared the only thing u can boast of in life

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Simi Is Trending Over Her Outfit To The Eviction Show by OwnNAIJA: 8:55pm On Mar 18, 2018
She is amazing, she's got the voice.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Simi Is Trending Over Her Outfit To The Eviction Show by anjieross(f): 8:55pm On Mar 18, 2018
Ariel20:

This is just pure envy
angry
Envy my foot

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Simi Is Trending Over Her Outfit To The Eviction Show by Nobody: 8:56pm On Mar 18, 2018
But her voice dey sweet well well, I was surprised the first time I heard it, due to her lovely voice I can overlook almost every single flaws she has.

Just her voice alone makes her one of the most beautiful woman in this world to me

Biggest fan grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Simi Is Trending Over Her Outfit To The Eviction Show by Nobody: 8:56pm On Mar 18, 2018
dafeyankee:

She lacks musical sense.

She lacks any fan base.

she has a PUSSSSSSYYYYYY cheesy
Re: BBNaija: Simi Is Trending Over Her Outfit To The Eviction Show by Oluwambo147(m): 8:56pm On Mar 18, 2018
dafeyankee:

She lacks musical sense.

She lacks any fan base.

bro ur opinion ur opinion ur opinion okok OK OK OK OK ur senseless opinion

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Simi Is Trending Over Her Outfit To The Eviction Show by dafeyankee: 8:57pm On Mar 18, 2018
genghiskhan007:

she has a PUSSSSSSYYYYYY cheesy

First sensible comment here. grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Simi Is Trending Over Her Outfit To The Eviction Show by Gebbson007(m): 8:58pm On Mar 18, 2018
dafeyankee:

She lacks musical sense.

She lacks any fan base.

hold on , wait I found it ;here is what you lack .. a good brain

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toyin Lawani Engaged To Adebayo, Her Photographer On Valentine's Day / Davido Shocked To See Daddy Freeze Hanging Out With Pastor Tobi / Tonto Dikeh Destroyed Churchill's $20,000 Property In Ghana & Was Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.