Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,907 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:00 PM

Toyin Lawani Engaged To Adebayo, Her Photographer On Valentine's Day - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Lawani Engaged To Adebayo, Her Photographer On Valentine's Day (60749 Views)

Moses Bliss Gets Engaged To His Fianceé / Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) / Oyo State Donates N5million To Adebayo Faleti's Family (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyin Lawani Engaged To Adebayo, Her Photographer On Valentine's Day by Sophiebabe85(f): 11:27pm On Feb 14, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9npsfYcRms

I WAS SO SURPRISED AND SHOCKED by @segun_wealth and @deeeunknown ��‍♂️ didn’t know when I Beat him with the flower o ���� me I felt they just brought vals gift o, until I saw uncle on the floor ������
BUT I SAID YES ���

Best Valentine’s Day ever ��
Officially Mrs Adebayo �
wouldn’t have had it another way ,
cause he’s my Best friend and Creative partner,
we work so welll together ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
He planned this with my personal assistant and friends @gloayoade and @prettydammy2 ❤️❤️ I love you guys so much , will share all their planning videos later �

Like he planned makeup , videography ah etc and kept saying babe let’s go for dinner , I’m like I don’t feel Iike , I should have known something was up ����❤️��‍♂️

The king of all Queens is Taken �

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLSbg1fhAfF/?igshid=q0c2mqzc0xk7

5 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani Engaged To Adebayo, Her Photographer On Valentine's Day by MickzyDonald: 11:30pm On Feb 14, 2021
See life grin grin grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toyin Lawani Engaged To Adebayo, Her Photographer On Valentine's Day by lilvicky68(m): 11:49pm On Feb 14, 2021
Nice one..abeg make other photographers no try am na better slap go reach their face..

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Toyin Lawani Engaged To Adebayo, Her Photographer On Valentine's Day by NOC1(m): 11:52pm On Feb 14, 2021
lilvicky68:
Nice one..abeg make other photographers no try am na better slap go reach their face..

They have been bleeping for long, probably staying together. Just that the dude made it happen

161 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Lawani Engaged To Adebayo, Her Photographer On Valentine's Day by lilvicky68(m): 11:54pm On Feb 14, 2021
NOC1:

They have been bleeping for long, probably staying together. Just that the dude made it happen
Some other women go either embarrass the guy or give him a wake up slap self

25 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani Engaged To Adebayo, Her Photographer On Valentine's Day by meobizy(f): 12:12am On Feb 15, 2021
She’s 39 and desperate. The idiot gold digger wants to chop before catching the next desperate old woman. I’m sure he’ll gbensh all her friends along the line.

74 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Toyin Lawani Engaged To Adebayo, Her Photographer On Valentine's Day by doggedfighter(f): 12:24am On Feb 15, 2021
Congratulations

He's now part of her conglomerate.

From what I see on social media looks like she's very wealthy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Lawani Engaged To Adebayo, Her Photographer On Valentine's Day by Charx122: 4:37am On Feb 15, 2021
meobizy:
She’s 39 and desperate. The idiot gold digger wants to chop before catching the next desperate old woman. I’m sure he’ll gbensh all her friends along the line.
Stop being jealous

130 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Toyin Lawani Engaged To Adebayo, Her Photographer On Valentine's Day by Nobody: 7:15am On Feb 15, 2021
Ahh grin this one na public acceptance, for private that photographer go hear am

3 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani Engaged To Adebayo, Her Photographer On Valentine's Day by overdrive(m): 7:22am On Feb 15, 2021
E don tey wey the guy been dey see her nude. Banging was bound to take place sooner than later.

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Toyin Lawani Engaged To Adebayo, Her Photographer On Valentine's Day by pepperdemzombie: 7:39am On Feb 15, 2021
Show some men death face to face, they will say "auction, how much".
Nobody should just come and disturb our hearing system when it is time for frog jump.
Only an irresponsible person takes such a job from her in the first place. It is a perfect match.

9 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani Engaged To Adebayo, Her Photographer On Valentine's Day by inoki247: 7:43am On Feb 15, 2021
Lol the guy still av to kneel down to get an expire goods....

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Toyin Lawani Engaged To Adebayo, Her Photographer On Valentine's Day by pepperdemzombie: 7:44am On Feb 15, 2021
Charx122:
Stop being jealous
Jealous of what? Is she a responsible and decent woman for marriage? Of all women in the world, someone you snap her nude even a lesbian one to spread on the internet, is that a woman to marry?
Where is the one that engaged Cossy?

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Lawani Engaged To Adebayo, Her Photographer On Valentine's Day by pepperdemzombie: 7:46am On Feb 15, 2021
Charx122:
Stop being jealous
She is very rich, he is after her money.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toyin Lawani Engaged To Adebayo, Her Photographer On Valentine's Day by Divoc19(f): 8:25am On Feb 15, 2021
Photographers see beauty differently, I love me a good male photographer. She is lucky smiley

Happy Engagement wink

3 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani Engaged To Adebayo, Her Photographer On Valentine's Day by soberdrunk(m): 8:43am On Feb 15, 2021
Divoc19:
Photographers see beauty differently, I love me a good male photographer. She is lucky smiley

Happy Engagement wink

I do Wait and Take!!! I'm a photographer..... angry

27 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani Engaged To Adebayo, Her Photographer On Valentine's Day by DenreleDave(m): 8:44am On Feb 15, 2021
This one got engaged to wahal

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani Engaged To Adebayo, Her Photographer On Valentine's Day by emmabest2000(m): 8:44am On Feb 15, 2021
is she boborisk ?
Close resemblance grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Lawani Engaged To Adebayo, Her Photographer On Valentine's Day by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:45am On Feb 15, 2021
We find love in the strangest places..
Love may be waiting for us where we least expect it.
It is often not a case of going out and finding it,
it can come to you. 

All of us @[b][/b] wish them all the very best for the future.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Toyin Lawani Engaged To Adebayo, Her Photographer On Valentine's Day by ipobarethieves: 8:45am On Feb 15, 2021
cool
Re: Toyin Lawani Engaged To Adebayo, Her Photographer On Valentine's Day by Champneys: 8:45am On Feb 15, 2021
Oku ori ire oo.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani Engaged To Adebayo, Her Photographer On Valentine's Day by Rugaria: 8:45am On Feb 15, 2021
meobizy:
You went in real hard there... A tad vicious...

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani Engaged To Adebayo, Her Photographer On Valentine's Day by franchasng: 8:45am On Feb 15, 2021
Women love photographers so much.....the power of camera cheesy cheesy

In one of Prof Wole Soyinka's novel abi play book, one Photographer that came from the city to one Yoruba community used his camera to f*uck almost all the community women; single and married shocked shocked Someone should remind me the name of that novel again plz grin

The same way an ordinary pale skin Photographer bleeped Yvonne Nelson and impregnated her, later to abandon her, which made Yvonne Nelson to disappear from limelight.....wetin camera man no go see for Models armpit cheesy cheesy

17 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani Engaged To Adebayo, Her Photographer On Valentine's Day by TheGameYard(m): 8:45am On Feb 15, 2021
No be today dem don dey do the do nau

3 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani Engaged To Adebayo, Her Photographer On Valentine's Day by SOLMICHAEL(m): 8:46am On Feb 15, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

Jealous of what? Is she a responsible and decent woman for marriage? Of all women in the world, someone you snap her nude even a lesbian one to spread on the internet, is that a woman to marry?
Where is the one that engaged Cossy?

You're really jealous and that's why you're taking it too personally.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Lawani Engaged To Adebayo, Her Photographer On Valentine's Day by ENGINEERG(m): 8:47am On Feb 15, 2021
PEOPLE YOU ARE USED TO SEEING OR ALWAYS WITH, ARE EASY TO BE LOVED..

YOU WONT LOOK AT STATUS OR PHYSICAL APPEARANCE

15 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani Engaged To Adebayo, Her Photographer On Valentine's Day by Perfectsouth(m): 8:47am On Feb 15, 2021
that's a perfect match cos that guy has seen alot
He don see evrry evry and I sure say he go don dey chop every every tey tey

8 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani Engaged To Adebayo, Her Photographer On Valentine's Day by IamRichards: 8:47am On Feb 15, 2021
Marry Her O

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija: Simi Is Trending Over Her Outfit To The Eviction Show / "I'm Richer Than Your Mom"- Wizkid Tells Friend Who Said He Has Refused To Grow / Teddy-A Traditional Wedding Outfits (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.