Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,245 members, 7,818,839 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Is There Anything We Crucified GEJ For That Has'nt Happened Under PMB? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is There Anything We Crucified GEJ For That Has'nt Happened Under PMB? (19591 Views)

Nigerians On Facebook Apologize To GEJ For Voting Against Him In 2015 (photos) / The Things We Crucified GEJ For Which Are Still Happening Under Buhari & MORE / Things We Crucified GEJ For That Hasn't Happened In This Administration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is There Anything We Crucified GEJ For That Has'nt Happened Under PMB? by jaydor: 9:29am On Mar 19, 2018
Not a GEJ or PMB fan, but d level of clueless ness of this admin is epic. Security still an issue, unemployment, nepotism, decrease purchasing power, and the list goes on and on...

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything We Crucified GEJ For That Has'nt Happened Under PMB? by sokera: 9:30am On Mar 19, 2018
contigiency:
Yes!! Atleast we have not been told that stealing is not corruption. Again, foreign reserve has been growing steadily even when income from our main export product has reduced. Approach to revive agriculture has been more vigorous in this regime. ETC.
God bless you , that shows you are educated and you understand good governance...
Re: Is There Anything We Crucified GEJ For That Has'nt Happened Under PMB? by Nobody: 9:30am On Mar 19, 2018
though I voted the nomad for a change,..

he's turned out to be FAR WORSE DISASTER!

nig urgently needs a president.

2 Likes

Re: Is There Anything We Crucified GEJ For That Has'nt Happened Under PMB? by NairaMaster1(m): 9:32am On Mar 19, 2018
blackpanda:
Association of wailing losers grin

Stupidity is when you're suffering and you claim all is well for sentimental reasons.

6 Likes

Re: Is There Anything We Crucified GEJ For That Has'nt Happened Under PMB? by wristbangle: 9:35am On Mar 19, 2018
GraGra247:
They've all happened times 10.

I neither want GEJ or PMB. Both have failed us woefully.

Let's keep praying for a deliverer.

God bless you for this comment bro.
Re: Is There Anything We Crucified GEJ For That Has'nt Happened Under PMB? by BanevsJoker(m): 9:36am On Mar 19, 2018
sokera:
that means NIgerians will suffer forever , because Biafra will remain terrorist group forever
Enjoy your suffering.

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything We Crucified GEJ For That Has'nt Happened Under PMB? by debolayinka(m): 9:39am On Mar 19, 2018
blackpanda:

Jonathan regime is worse than kim jong un
Blockhead, prove Buhari's regime as better.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There Anything We Crucified GEJ For That Has'nt Happened Under PMB? by lilytender: 9:47am On Mar 19, 2018
horsepower101:
Nigerians are the biggest hypocrites on this planet.

That's why after buhari, whenever I see a Nigerian (not Biafran) complaining about their government, I just ignore them.

Nigerians are the definition of hypocrisy. I don't feel bad for them and I hope they continue to suffer. They deserve every bit of it.

Fake patriotism everywhere you go. Yet they are ready to kill those that they don't like just to preserve a country that has failed them in every indices.

Kwontinue

But Biafrans are suffering more. Daily, tens of Biafrans are executed for drug trafficking all over the world. So, Mr. Biafra, you family may be next.
Re: Is There Anything We Crucified GEJ For That Has'nt Happened Under PMB? by 4kDdullard: 9:49am On Mar 19, 2018
farouk0403:
Mumu OP keep on comparing the two.

PMB will surprise you come 2019
No he will surprise and shock you to the extent that you will only be left with the option of committing suicide.Zombie and islamic terrorist!

4 Likes

Re: Is There Anything We Crucified GEJ For That Has'nt Happened Under PMB? by myrates: 9:50am On Mar 19, 2018
Sincerely, OP just said exactly what's on my mind. It's even worse with PMB

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything We Crucified GEJ For That Has'nt Happened Under PMB? by onward1: 9:51am On Mar 19, 2018
archangel1:
Ebola grin grin grin

Monkey pox happened too 2017 PGEMB

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything We Crucified GEJ For That Has'nt Happened Under PMB? by onward1: 9:52am On Mar 19, 2018
wristbangle:

God bless you for this comment bro.

Then who will the deliverer be in this nation?

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything We Crucified GEJ For That Has'nt Happened Under PMB? by Pengician(m): 9:53am On Mar 19, 2018
Two
Terrible
Regimes.
Re: Is There Anything We Crucified GEJ For That Has'nt Happened Under PMB? by Bizibi(m): 10:01am On Mar 19, 2018
laliga01:

Nigga stop acting like things are Okay with you, I sabi you well. Always begging for transport upandan.
kai!!!!! Why na.....

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything We Crucified GEJ For That Has'nt Happened Under PMB? by Pataricatering(f): 10:03am On Mar 19, 2018
horsepower101:

That's why after buhari, whenever I see a Nigerian (not Biafran) complaining about their government, I just ignore them.

Nigerians are the definition of hypocrisy. I don't feel bad for them and I hope they continue to suffer. They deserve every bit of it.

Fake patriotism everywhere you go. Yet they are ready to kill those that they don't like just to preserve a country that has failed them in every indices.

Kwontinue
has Nnamdi Kanu been found ?
Re: Is There Anything We Crucified GEJ For That Has'nt Happened Under PMB? by myrates: 10:05am On Mar 19, 2018
contigiency:
Yes!! Atleast we have not been told that stealing is not corruption. Again, foreign reserve has been growing steadily even when income from our main export product has reduced. Approach to revive agriculture has been more vigorous in this regime. ETC.
Why don't you also mention how our debt is fast growing beyond the balance of our foreign reserve. Can you explain how our growth in foreign reserve has reflected in the cost and standard of living of an average Nigerian? The truth is GEJ made some mistakes but this government is worse.

6 Likes

Re: Is There Anything We Crucified GEJ For That Has'nt Happened Under PMB? by Bizibi(m): 10:05am On Mar 19, 2018
contigiency:
hehehehehe,was agriculture down under the watch of femi adesina?
The foreign reserve is growing and our debts stand at 11trillion in 3 yrs only.
Sycophants!!!! Kai!!

3 Likes

Re: Is There Anything We Crucified GEJ For That Has'nt Happened Under PMB? by ifyan(m): 10:07am On Mar 19, 2018
@surgical

The truth

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything We Crucified GEJ For That Has'nt Happened Under PMB? by Jaybihel25(m): 10:08am On Mar 19, 2018
Mitsurugi:
I miss Jonathan's 'corrupt' Government. I know this for certain when its time to go to the market or change anything in my crib! angry
Kinda love your Sarcasm.

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything We Crucified GEJ For That Has'nt Happened Under PMB? by eodavids(m): 10:08am On Mar 19, 2018
vicflexzy:
The Jonathan government was mared with lots of challenges and setback. They were unable to tackle the various issues headon. from the boko haram insurgency to varrious corruption allegation to petrol pump price increase, to mention bt a few. People termed him 'clueless' .

Fast forward to 2018 it seem we've experienced all what happened in the previous government in this present one. The boko haram haven't gone away yet, the herdsmen crisis has become more pronunced, petrol price was also increased, there have been a couple of corruption allegations.

During GEJ's tenure chibok girls were kidnapped and now Dapchi girl have been taken by the insurgents.

There is just only one difference i can identify between the two administrations, there is just more hunger and frustration in the land now

You are being economical with the truth.

Worse has happens under PMB.

Never had there being a deceptive administration like we have today.
On petrol, you're not fair to yourself, nor to fellow Nigerians. Petrol was #87 under gej, today under buhari, petrol is "#205" (except government price that is unaccessible)...

Le me pause here...

5 Likes

Re: Is There Anything We Crucified GEJ For That Has'nt Happened Under PMB? by blessedken92: 10:13am On Mar 19, 2018
saaron:
At least, there was no hunger during GEJ govt cus food prices were cheap and plentiful, unlike buhari's govt of hardship and suffering. APC govt now celebrating the sale of 1 bag of rice at N16,000 when the same bag cost just N7500-N8000 in the last administration. Talk of first class failures!!!

They called GEJ clueless, kindergarten and weak. But atleast GEJ sacked his IGP for abuse of power, neither has the IG ever disobeyed GEJ. But under buhari vegetables, IGP is not only disobeying buhari, he is actually giving buhari ORDER. grin
Sawage!!!

2 Likes

Re: Is There Anything We Crucified GEJ For That Has'nt Happened Under PMB? by shallysgirl: 10:23am On Mar 19, 2018
archangel1:
Ebola grin grin grin
Mennigitis and Lassa fever nko?

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything We Crucified GEJ For That Has'nt Happened Under PMB? by shallysgirl: 10:24am On Mar 19, 2018
SEMO007:
Same old people
Try something same way u get same result

Or worse results.

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything We Crucified GEJ For That Has'nt Happened Under PMB? by shallysgirl: 10:26am On Mar 19, 2018
horsepower101:

Kwontinue
Patriotism ke?
It is nott any patriotism but just tribalism and religious bigotry.
Na gej do himself. He no get mind.

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything We Crucified GEJ For That Has'nt Happened Under PMB? by shallysgirl: 10:28am On Mar 19, 2018
ifyalways:

Ten times better.

Im always happy and vindicated that neither me nor my household gave him as much as a vote.

The mystery of the century, Imo, is how Buhari was able to fool a whole lot of people Igbanda cheesy
Tribalism and religious bigotry.

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything We Crucified GEJ For That Has'nt Happened Under PMB? by shallysgirl: 10:37am On Mar 19, 2018
nairavsdollars:
Yes...we criticised for failing to control.his loquacious wife Dame Patience. That is not happening under Buhari.Aisha is refined
Aisha that has been casted is who you call refined. She has no choice but to be refined. She can only make noise on BBC and twitter.
Epele to you if you think she is a happy woman.
My prayer for you 'may God bless you nairavsdollars with a husband that will treat you the way buhari treats Aisha and keep you refined in Jesus name, amen.
Note, I do not approve of some of pej's character or attitude but making such comparison is uncalled for.

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything We Crucified GEJ For That Has'nt Happened Under PMB? by shallysgirl: 10:39am On Mar 19, 2018
farouk0403:
Mumu OP keep on comparing the two.

PMB will surprise you come 2019
I don't understand? What surprise? Rigging or killing or what? Whatever, it will not be a surprise at least not to me.

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything We Crucified GEJ For That Has'nt Happened Under PMB? by shedy03(m): 10:44am On Mar 19, 2018
eodavids:

You are being economical with the truth.

Worse has happens under PMB.

Never had there being a deceptive administration like we have today.
On petrol, you're not fair to yourself, nor to fellow Nigerians. Petrol was #87 under gej, today under buhari, petrol is "#205" (except government price that is unaccessible)...

Le me pause here...
yeah, thumbs up to u.

2 Likes

Re: Is There Anything We Crucified GEJ For That Has'nt Happened Under PMB? by ANIOMADEI2018: 10:59am On Mar 19, 2018
TODAY WE CAN TESTIFY THAT THERE IS CHANGE IN OUR SOCIETY. HOPE WE CAN ALL HEAR THE REASON SHE GAVE ABOUT THE MISSING MONEY...IMAGINE SNAKE SWALLOWED 36M. MONEY RECEIVED FROM POOR PARENTS FOR THEIR CHILDREN'S JAMB EXAMINATION. ARE WE NOT AWARE THAT SOME PARENTS BORROWED THESE MONIES, SOME SOLD THEIR PROPERTY, SOME EVEN STOLE IT FROM WORK PLACES TO PAY FOR JAMB. BUDGET PADDING, INFLATED CONTRACTS, MONEY LAUNDRY, MONEY HIDDEN INSIDE HOUSES, WATER TANKS, GRAVEYARDS, ABANDONED HOTELS AND HOUSES ETC. STORIES LIKE THIS WILL ALWAYS SURFACE IN THE NEWS TODAY BECAUSE THE GOVERNMENT OF PMB IS ASKING QUESTIONS ABOUT MISSING FUNDS. WE HEAR ALL THESE NASTY EXCUSES BECAUSE THE PRESIDENCY WANTS TO KNOW HOW WE SPEND PUBLIC FUNDS. WE NO LONGER HEAR ABOUT "GHANA MUST GO" IN THE UPPER/LOWER CHAMBERS, NO MORE STORIES OF PRESIDENT PUBLICLY FIGHTING HIS VP OVER SHARED PTDF MONEY, NO MORE ILLEGAL SALES OF PUBLIC PROPERTY, NO MORE ILLEGAL PAYMENT OF FRAUDULENT SUBSIDY REFUND, WE NO LONGER HEAR ABOUT ABANDONED GOVERNMENT ROADS & PROJECTS BY CONTRACTORS, NO MORE DEFRAUDING OF UNEMPLOYED YOUTHS FOR UNAVAILABLE JOBS, NO MORE DEATHS FOR YOUTHS AND PREGNANT WOMEN WHILE WRITING JOB TEST FOR JOBS THAT WERE ALREADY GIVEN TO CABALS AND THEIR FAMILY MEMBERS ETC, NO MORE NIGERIAN SOLDIERS RUNNING AWAY FROM BOKO HARAM...MILITARY MANEUVERING TO CAMEROON, NO MORE BOMB LAST IN MOTOR PARKS, CHURCHES, MOSQUES, MARKETS ETC, {PMB BU ODOGWU}, NO MORE PIPELINE PROTECTION CONTRACT TO INDIVIDUALS..OUR NAVY IS NOW INDOMITABLE, NO MORE AVENGERS AND FIRE DISASTERS FROM ILLEGAL/MILITANTS REFINERIES, NO MORE POLITICAL KILLINGS (SUCH AS BOLA IGE, HARRY MARSHAL, RIMI ETC), NO MORE SNATCHING OF BALLOT BOXES OR IMPOSITION OF LEADERS IN OUR ELECTIONS, NO MORE "DO OR DIE" ELECTION, NO MORE KIDNAPPING OF GOVERNOR, NO MORE EMBEZZLEMENT OF FUNDS MEANT FOR YOUTHS AND SPORTS DEVELOPMENT, NO MORE MONOPOLIZATION OF BUSINESSES BY FAVORED CABALS, NO MORE DIVERSION OF FERTILIZERS AND FARMING MATERIALS BY CABALS....OUR POOR FARMERS ARE HAPPY AGAIN, NO MORE INTIMIDATION OF INNOCENT NIGERIANS ESPECIALLY WOMEN BY OUR MILITARY, POLITICIANS OR RICH NIGERIANS...EVERYBODY DEY RESPECT HIMSELF NOW. I CAN GO ON AND ON TO LIST OUT WHAT HAVE DRASTICALLY REDUCED OR RATHER CHANGED SINCE BABA EMERGED AS OUR LEADER.
IT IS NO LONGER BUSINESS AS USUAL. LOOTERS ARE NOW CRYING TO RETURN THEIR LOOTED FUNDS...METU, MAMA PEACH, DIEZANI, HOW FAR?. TEAM PMB/PYO HAVE RESCUED INNOCENT NIGERIANS AND RECOVERED OUR LOST STATES AND 21 LOCAL GOVERNMENTS AREAS FROM BOKO HARAM. TODAY BH MEMBERS ARE NOW CRYING FROM SAMBISA (FORMERLY "A NO GO AREA FOR OUR SO CALLED POT BELLY SOLDIERS"wink. THANKS TO TEAM PMB/PYO. WE ARE PROUD OF YOU. YOU HAVE SET A STANDARD FOR NIGERIA. WE ARE NOW RESPECTED INTERNATIONALLY, MANY COUNTRIES NOW WANT TO DO BUSINESS WITH US.
TRUE NIGERIANS EARNESTLY ASK YOU TO CONTINUE. AS A SOLDIER, YOU DESTROYED THE NOTORIOUS MAITATSINE SECT, INDISCIPLINE, CORRUPTION ETC BUT THE CABALS NEVER WANTED IT HAPPEN, SO THEY OVERTHREW YOUR GOVERNMENT. TODAY YOU HAVE CRUSHED BOKO HARAM, SHIITE, AVENGERS, MILITANTS, IPOB ETC AND YOU ARE NOW FIGHTING CORRUPTION COURAGEOUSLY, THE CABALS ARE BACK AGAIN WITH HERDSMEN AND POLITICAL PROPAGANDA BUT WE WILL NOT LET THEM HAVE THEIR WAY AGAIN. WE WILL COLLECTIVELY DESTROY THEM. WE KNOW THAT THE PRESIDENT IS SKEPTICAL ABOUT 2019 ELECTION BECAUSE OF HIS HEALTH STATUS BUT WE WANT TO LET HIM KNOW THAT WE ARE PRAYING FOR HIS GOOD HEALTH AND UNDILUTED GOODWILL FOR NIGERIA. WE ARE PRAYING FOR YOU, YOUR FAMILIES AND YOUR TEAM. NOTHING WILL HAPPEN TO YOU. NO AMOUNT OF PROPAGANDA AGAINST YOU WILL PROSPER IN JESUS NAME.
BABA, PLEASE DO NOT GIVE UP ON NIGERIA. WE APPRECIATE ALL YOUR EFFORT. BABA, DO NOT LET US GO BACK TO OLD NIGERIA...WERE NOTHING WORKED. WE CHERISH YOUR EFFORT SO MUCH. PLEASE CONTINUE WITH THE SACRIFICE. WE WANT TO ASSURE YOU THAT WE CAN NEVER LET OUR ENEMIES COME BACK TO EMBEZZLE OUR COMMON WEALTH AGAIN. WE CANNOT LET YOU GO BECAUSE WE CANNOT AFFORD TO LET OUR CHILDREN DOWN. BABA, PLEASE CONTINUE. YOU MUST KILL CORRUPTION BEFORE WE LET YOU REST. YOU WILL NOT DIE, GOD IS WITH YOU AND ALL SINCERE NIGERIANS.

WE WILL STAND BY YOU TILL THE END

WE WILL STAND WITH NIGERIA TILL THE END

SAI BABA !!

Re: Is There Anything We Crucified GEJ For That Has'nt Happened Under PMB? by shallysgirl: 11:02am On Mar 19, 2018
lilytender:

But Biafrans are suffering more. Daily, tens of Biafrans are executed for drug trafficking all over the world. So, Mr. Biafra, you family may be next.
Sorry,you are wrong. All, Nigerians are suffering more. Some are in idp camps being raped and starved in an oil producing country. Large groups of people including children are being kidnapped and some are being slaughtered in their homes and you are here talking about ten people. Even those pushing drugs, is it not due to the hardship.
Drug trafficking cuts across all tribes and race. If you are caught in a country where death penalty is the punishment, you face it.
Some Nigerians were caught in Saudi sometime ago, and they were not Igbos. A truck load of codeine was seized by customs in katsina the other day, it had nothing to do with igbos. Nigerians are caught trafficking Indian hemp locally daily and they cut across all tribes.
Nations like Mexico and Columbia are known for drug trafficking.
What I am trying to tell you is be truthful. Nigerians are suffering. Biafrans or Igbos aren't the ones suffering most according to you just because they executed 10persons/drug traffickers in Asia.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There Anything We Crucified GEJ For That Has'nt Happened Under PMB? by shallysgirl: 11:03am On Mar 19, 2018
Pengician:
Two
Terrible
Regimes.
One was far better than the other.

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything We Crucified GEJ For That Has'nt Happened Under PMB? by shallysgirl: 11:05am On Mar 19, 2018
Pataricatering:
has Nnamdi Kanu been found ?
No,Nnamdi Kanu isn't the topic of discussion. Stop diverting and deviating from the topic.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2019 Presidency: We Won’t Wait For You –youths Tell Buhari / Five Issues Buhari Must Address Now He Is Back - Sahara Reporters / Petrol Prices Highest In South-east, Lowest In North-east In October: NBS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.