Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,979 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Is There Anything We Crucified GEJ For That Has'nt Happened Under PMB? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is There Anything We Crucified GEJ For That Has'nt Happened Under PMB? (19592 Views)

Nigerians On Facebook Apologize To GEJ For Voting Against Him In 2015 (photos) / The Things We Crucified GEJ For Which Are Still Happening Under Buhari & MORE / Things We Crucified GEJ For That Hasn't Happened In This Administration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is There Anything We Crucified GEJ For That Has'nt Happened Under PMB? by victorazy(m): 11:07am On Mar 19, 2018
farouk0403:

Whatever cheesy grin

All i know is PMB till 2023

That legelege thing? wetin concern me.
I feed well, just pitying all alimajiries because na when man eat bele full e go remember them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There Anything We Crucified GEJ For That Has'nt Happened Under PMB? by chernest2002: 11:10am On Mar 19, 2018
I see no change

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything We Crucified GEJ For That Has'nt Happened Under PMB? by zolacoded(m): 11:24am On Mar 19, 2018
majamajic:
hmmm

GEJ made a lot of mistakes he was the one that put us in this condition. ....BUHARI won the election simply because Nigerians don't want GEJ again. Just like anyone will win against BUHARI in this upcoming presidential election.

but in everything GEJ did a wonderful job by handing over to BUHARI saving Nigeria from bloodshed. I just hope BUHARI will do same in 2019

God bless we the masses of this country that continue to go through all these and still put on smiling faces. One day the revolution will come and we will be set free .

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything We Crucified GEJ For That Has'nt Happened Under PMB? by Sundayokonkwo: 11:36am On Mar 19, 2018
Boko ur father [color=#990000][/color] there
Re: Is There Anything We Crucified GEJ For That Has'nt Happened Under PMB? by skaramanga: 12:18pm On Mar 19, 2018
vicflexzy:
The Jonathan government was mared with lots of challenges and setback. They were unable to tackle the various issues headon. from the boko haram insurgency to varrious corruption allegation to petrol pump price increase, to mention bt a few. People termed him 'clueless' .

Fast forward to 2018 it seem we've experienced all what happened in the previous government in this present one. The boko haram haven't gone away yet, the herdsmen crisis has become more pronunced, petrol price was also increased, there have been a couple of corruption allegations.

During GEJ's tenure chibok girls were kidnapped and now Dapchi girl have been taken by the insurgents.

There is just only one difference i can identify between the two administrations, there is just more hunger and frustration in the land now
THERE IS ANOTHER MAJOR DIFFERENCE WHICH IS
THE no nonsense Buhari ignored drug addicts and rabble rousers like FFK who will make noise so that they can be appeased with juicy political appointments that they can use to loot the national treasury whereas JONATHAN was not man enough to ignore these parasites and brought them into his administration to buy their silence, and this was his doom

Re: Is There Anything We Crucified GEJ For That Has'nt Happened Under PMB? by monex(m): 12:51pm On Mar 19, 2018
MaziOmenuko:
Nope. That doesn't justify the ineptitude and corrupt govt ran by GEJ; but what we a re seeing now is a dull, disorganized and disoriented govt ran by an inner-circle where the head has NO SINGLE idea of what goes on. He is just a president by proxy, more like a ceremonial head of state.
my thoughts too
Re: Is There Anything We Crucified GEJ For That Has'nt Happened Under PMB? by Yusman316(m): 1:15pm On Mar 19, 2018
Well i don't see ghana must go being shared anymore. I don't see the executive meddling in elections anymore. I don't see senators not doing constituency projects but rather hiding the money in phoney bank accounts. I don't see the executive funding party activities. I see an EFCC given a free hand to run it affairs and trying. I see building of infrastructures like major roads. I see an attempt to diversify the economy. I see a growing federal reserve despite oil price down turn. Just my observation sha
Re: Is There Anything We Crucified GEJ For That Has'nt Happened Under PMB? by Shikini: 1:17pm On Mar 19, 2018
FarahAideed:
They have all happened 20 times more

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything We Crucified GEJ For That Has'nt Happened Under PMB? by eaglejay13(m): 1:25pm On Mar 19, 2018
laliga01:

Nigga stop acting like things are Okay with you, I sabi you well. Always begging for transport upandan.

But why are you this wicked? grin

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything We Crucified GEJ For That Has'nt Happened Under PMB? by eaglejay13(m): 1:26pm On Mar 19, 2018
Yusman316:
Well i don't see ghana must go being shared anymore. I don't see the executive meddling in elections anymore. I don't see senators not doing constituency projects but rather hiding the money in phoney bank accounts. I don't see the executive funding party activities. I see an EFCC given a free hand to run it affairs and trying. I see building of infrastructures like major roads. I see an attempt to diversify the economy. I see a growing federal reserve despite oil price down turn. Just my observation sha

What country are you living in?

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything We Crucified GEJ For That Has'nt Happened Under PMB? by Bakrabas: 1:30pm On Mar 19, 2018
Yes, Subsidy and diversion of ammunition cash to private account. The wife of Buhari is educated and she's representing Nigeria very well abroad. Under Buhari stealing is corruption, the longest University strike under Jonathan,
Re: Is There Anything We Crucified GEJ For That Has'nt Happened Under PMB? by tellmemore15: 2:16pm On Mar 19, 2018
After going through the comments above, I conclude that many Nigerians are truly unintelligent people. How can you compare GEJ administration with Buhari's?

Nigeria was moving forward during GEJ with a loads of foundational problems but at least their was light at the end of the turnel.

Now with Buhari, we have not only moved more than 20 years backward, we are going back to the pro Lord Lugard era. "DISINTEGRATION". like something on the reverse.

God knows, I'm Happy with that.

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything We Crucified GEJ For That Has'nt Happened Under PMB? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Mar 19, 2018
surgical:
That is what happened when people are unappreciative, this is the disaster that IBB &co tried to avoid for the nation then, but the people by themselves have gone to look for trouble by using their own hands to bring back failure and incompetence

IBB was among the people that brought Buhari n APC to power.
Re: Is There Anything We Crucified GEJ For That Has'nt Happened Under PMB? by Bizibi(m): 2:33pm On Mar 19, 2018
PrecisionFx:

IBB was among the people that brought Buhari n APC to power.
ibb was not involved
Re: Is There Anything We Crucified GEJ For That Has'nt Happened Under PMB? by Emtol01: 2:50pm On Mar 19, 2018
Our foreign reserve was depleting during Gej tenure while increasing during Pmb tenure. make anybody no quote me.
Re: Is There Anything We Crucified GEJ For That Has'nt Happened Under PMB? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Mar 19, 2018
Bizibi:
ibb was not involved

Do a background check.
Re: Is There Anything We Crucified GEJ For That Has'nt Happened Under PMB? by Bizibi(m): 2:57pm On Mar 19, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Do a background check.
he did not support buhari....
Re: Is There Anything We Crucified GEJ For That Has'nt Happened Under PMB? by blackpanda: 3:03pm On Mar 19, 2018
debolayinka:

Blockhead, prove Buhari's regime as better.

we are in lent so i will hold my tongue for now
Re: Is There Anything We Crucified GEJ For That Has'nt Happened Under PMB? by blackpanda: 3:04pm On Mar 19, 2018
NairaMaster1:

Stupidity is when you're suffering and you claim all is well for sentimental reasons.

But i am not suffering
Buhari just increased my income recently grin
Re: Is There Anything We Crucified GEJ For That Has'nt Happened Under PMB? by blackpanda: 3:05pm On Mar 19, 2018
[s]
laliga01:

Nigga stop acting like things are Okay with you, I sabi you well. Always begging for transport upandan.
[/s]

You are a joker
Your income in a year cannot pay my transport for a month
Re: Is There Anything We Crucified GEJ For That Has'nt Happened Under PMB? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Mar 19, 2018
Bizibi:
he did not support buhari....

Before APC was formed, which political party was Babangida a part of?
Re: Is There Anything We Crucified GEJ For That Has'nt Happened Under PMB? by Bizibi(m): 3:17pm On Mar 19, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Before APC was formed, which political party was Babangida a part of?
he is a PDP man and he never supported buhari since 2001.
Re: Is There Anything We Crucified GEJ For That Has'nt Happened Under PMB? by olmoRoc: 3:18pm On Mar 19, 2018
surgical:
That is what happened when people are unappreciative, this is the disaster that IBB &co tried to avoid for the nation then, but the people by themselves have gone to look for trouble by using their own hands to bring back failure and incompetence

Correct. He didn't stay this long then if I'm not mistaken, but he wrecked havoc big time. I'll keep saying that the ONLY people who voted, and will still vote for him didn't grow up during the early eighties, or are just enemies of progress. Water and electricity problems still besieging the country are the results of his first tenure.
Re: Is There Anything We Crucified GEJ For That Has'nt Happened Under PMB? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Mar 19, 2018
Bizibi:
he is a PDP man and he never supported buhari since 2001.

So which party does Babangida support now?
Re: Is There Anything We Crucified GEJ For That Has'nt Happened Under PMB? by debolayinka(m): 3:19pm On Mar 19, 2018
blackpanda:

we are in lent so i will hold my tongue for now

Typical of zombies, they are always clueless!

2 Likes

Re: Is There Anything We Crucified GEJ For That Has'nt Happened Under PMB? by laliga01: 5:37pm On Mar 19, 2018
blackpanda:
[s][/s]

You are a joker
Your income in a year cannot pay my transport for a month

Guy, stop all these hyper job you do online... Stop living a fake life online... I know you wella.... Forget all these your ginja.
Re: Is There Anything We Crucified GEJ For That Has'nt Happened Under PMB? by blackpanda: 6:43pm On Mar 19, 2018
laliga01:

Guy, stop all these hyper job you do online... Stop living a fake life online... I know you wella.... Forget all these your ginja.

Mtscheeeerw
You are just a jobless loser.
Re: Is There Anything We Crucified GEJ For That Has'nt Happened Under PMB? by laliga01: 7:43pm On Mar 19, 2018
blackpanda:

Mtscheeeerw
You are just a jobless loser.
This is exactly only what you are good at. What else can you do? Buhari cannot help you, you better start looking for ways to survive. I don't like seeing you begging for transport upandan.
Re: Is There Anything We Crucified GEJ For That Has'nt Happened Under PMB? by Ekaka1(m): 8:48pm On Mar 19, 2018
archangel1:
Ebola grin grin grin

And...even that was well managed by GEJ, administration...to the awe of the world. Still a baffling record for a wreckless nation like ours.
Re: Is There Anything We Crucified GEJ For That Has'nt Happened Under PMB? by coolscott(m): 10:54pm On Mar 19, 2018
lereinter:

the worst two democratic era back to back

but buhari is more wicked and heartless than Jonathan
I think you voted for our dear Bubu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Five Issues Buhari Must Address Now He Is Back - Sahara Reporters / NIMET Tells Nigerians To Get Set For 3 Days Of Thunderstorms / Bishop Ugokwe Ugochukwu Hails Joe Igbokwe For Contributing To Church Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.