Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

Deputy Chairman Of Miyetti Allah ID Card Found At Scene Of Plateau Killings - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Deputy Chairman Of Miyetti Allah ID Card Found At Scene Of Plateau Killings (30809 Views)

I Was Misquoted On Plateau Killings – Miyetti Allah Chairman / Berom People Of Plateau Kill Fulani Cows, Machete Many Of Them (Photos) / Fulani Id Card Found On Battle Ground In Plateau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deputy Chairman Of Miyetti Allah ID Card Found At Scene Of Plateau Killings by dignitate: 9:40am On Mar 19, 2018
beyond 21st century lies!
beyond 'lie to me's lies!

fools!

1 Like

Re: Deputy Chairman Of Miyetti Allah ID Card Found At Scene Of Plateau Killings by dignitate: 9:40am On Mar 19, 2018
vanessaRN:

An identity card belonging to the Deputy Chairman of Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Association of Nigeria in Bassa Local Government Area of Plateau State, Zakariya Ya’u Idris, has been reportedly found at a crime scene and is now a subject of controversy.

Police authorities said they had commenced investigation into the matter.

While the Irigwe Development Association alleged that the document was recovered at a scene where some persons were recently killed by suspected Fulani herdsmen, MACBAN said the ID card was stolen by Irigwe youths who attacked the house of Idris while he was worshiping in the mosque.

The President of IDA and former member, Plateau State House of Assembly, Sunday Abdu, said, “The identity card was seen at the scene of an attack where people were killed. The issue of identity cards is a small matter. We also recovered telephone handsets. We have reported the matter to the Police and the items have been taken for investigation.”

The chairman of MACBAN in Plateau State, Muhammad Nuru Abdullahi, insisted that the ID card was stolen along with other personal documents. He said, “The owner of the ID card is the deputy chairman of MACBAN in Bassa LGA. He was chased out of his own house. “He left this document inside his own house, and they entered and picked it and then went away with it. The man was running for his life. The incident happened on Wednesday morning. You know, they were attacked very early in the morning before 6:00am. He was in the mosque when they were attacked and he was unable to return to his house.

“That was how they picked the documents, including the certificates of his children, indigene’s certificates of his wife and children, his (MACBAN) identity card, vehicle documents and other personal items. He has reported to the Police and the report has been documented.” When contacted to find out whether any report was lodged by either parties, the spokesperson of Plateau State Police Command, Matthias Tyopev, an Assistant Superintendent of Police said, [s]“It is a sensitive matter; no comment for now, until after diligent investigation.”
[/s]
source
https://www.reportnaija.ng/2018/03/18/deputy-chairman-of-miyetti-allah-id-card-allegedly-found-at-scene-of-plateau-killings/

cc lalasticlala
Re: Deputy Chairman Of Miyetti Allah ID Card Found At Scene Of Plateau Killings by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 9:42am On Mar 19, 2018
Nigerians have become to tribalistic to the point that most have chosen to be blinded by falsehood. So a man went in a rampage and somehow threw his i.d card on the crime scene. What kind of coincidence is that?

This looks like a set up to me. Before you quote me to talk nonsense, I am a southerner living in Benin city Edo state. I am no Northerner and have to ties with the north. Sense needs to be applied every time.

2 Likes

Re: Deputy Chairman Of Miyetti Allah ID Card Found At Scene Of Plateau Killings by LasGidiOwner: 9:42am On Mar 19, 2018
..and Bubu is still looking for the fulani terrorists. Ok oo
Re: Deputy Chairman Of Miyetti Allah ID Card Found At Scene Of Plateau Killings by aku626(m): 9:44am On Mar 19, 2018
I would have though this issue be taken up by the sss
Re: Deputy Chairman Of Miyetti Allah ID Card Found At Scene Of Plateau Killings by BanevsJoker(m): 9:46am On Mar 19, 2018
DavSagacity:
See their Motto : Read , Rear, Farm. Indeed they are rearing but they aren't reading nor farming. Farming involves the cultivation of crops and rearing of animals. Not rearing of animals only . Nay. If they are reading, they should know that integrated farming with livestock and crop plants is the way forward to stop the incessant communal clash with crop farmers.
If they cultivate crops plants or establish paddock or ranch they will understand the effort that goes into crop farming . Thus, they will not trespass into another man's farm with their cattles anyhow.

They should arrest the guy, torture him and make him to confess what his ID card is doing at the crime scene.
They are reading Arabic symbols inscribed on tree trunks and foreheads of newborns.
Re: Deputy Chairman Of Miyetti Allah ID Card Found At Scene Of Plateau Killings by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 9:47am On Mar 19, 2018
stephleena:
thieves robbed his home,and all they could pick and steal were "documents".. are the theives planning to open library or what?
we dey watch,una..kwantinue
and now that his I.d card turned up at a crime scene, does it not look to you that their aim was to set him up? Why would he go on a rampage and somehow dropped his I.d card? Pls Nigerian should learn to see that not everyone is a bad person. Looking at this situation, it is a clear case of trying to implicate an innocent man. Throughout history, we have seen sh!t like this happen.

2 Likes

Re: Deputy Chairman Of Miyetti Allah ID Card Found At Scene Of Plateau Killings by samuelchimmy(m): 9:48am On Mar 19, 2018
So when people are running for their life, or robbing a house, the least thing they do is to pick someones Id okwaya, SMH, why is he even explaining,who ask you...
Re: Deputy Chairman Of Miyetti Allah ID Card Found At Scene Of Plateau Killings by free2ryhme: 9:49am On Mar 19, 2018
WebSurfer:

So you have to quote the whole story first before commenting

is it your quote

Re: Deputy Chairman Of Miyetti Allah ID Card Found At Scene Of Plateau Killings by Captain8(m): 9:50am On Mar 19, 2018
Ah! Na wayo"wayo cc 1 of dea kinpin,dea 2nd in comand to governo el_rufai,wetin tif wan do wit id card abi e lid de troop of terorist to de battle field and God cash am his id fall,GOD purnish u PMB
Re: Deputy Chairman Of Miyetti Allah ID Card Found At Scene Of Plateau Killings by Aweboyaweboy: 9:51am On Mar 19, 2018
INDUSTRIALFAN:
Nigerians have become to tribalistic to the point that most have chosen to be blinded by falsehood. So a man went in a rampage and somehow threw his i.d card on the crime scene. What kind of coincidence is that?

This looks like a set up to me. Before you quote me to talk nonsense, I am a southerner living in Benin city Edo state. I am no Northerner and have to ties with the north. Sense needs to be applied every time.
u never know my friend, u never know...... tins dey happen o.
Re: Deputy Chairman Of Miyetti Allah ID Card Found At Scene Of Plateau Killings by OlaMiki: 9:53am On Mar 19, 2018
Olosi is Buhari ur headache ,
DeviIhimself:
Buhari is a certified criminal terrorist
Re: Deputy Chairman Of Miyetti Allah ID Card Found At Scene Of Plateau Killings by bmaks: 9:55am On Mar 19, 2018
Wowwwwwwww.......Those Thieves must be very educated and their reasoning so intact for them to only go for the documents and not money or household goods, they must be planning to open a Library abi.....lol

Wait dem dis people think say all of us dey craze
Re: Deputy Chairman Of Miyetti Allah ID Card Found At Scene Of Plateau Killings by debolayinka(m): 9:56am On Mar 19, 2018
BMCs, please help me put a call through Lie Muhammed. We need his comments on this.
Re: Deputy Chairman Of Miyetti Allah ID Card Found At Scene Of Plateau Killings by nex(m): 9:57am On Mar 19, 2018
Who takes his ID Card to go and carry out mass assassination?

1 Like

Re: Deputy Chairman Of Miyetti Allah ID Card Found At Scene Of Plateau Killings by ItsMeAboki(m): 9:58am On Mar 19, 2018
Oh how coincidentally convenient, don't have to read to know that this was simply planted - any time anybody loses his ID card he/she should not waste time getting a Police report or otherwise risks being implicated in a crime.

1 Like

Re: Deputy Chairman Of Miyetti Allah ID Card Found At Scene Of Plateau Killings by Captain8(m): 9:58am On Mar 19, 2018
INDUSTRIALFAN:
and now that his I.d card turned up at a crime scene, does it not look to you that their aim was to set him up? Why would he go on a rampage and somehow dropped his I.d card? Pls Nigerian should learn to see that not everyone is a bad person. Looking at this situation, it is a clear case of trying to implicate an innocent man. Throughout history, we have seen sh!t like this happen.
eh abeg nigeria na de terorist be dat y iz it that it was only the ID card that fall from the thieves when they took many things
Re: Deputy Chairman Of Miyetti Allah ID Card Found At Scene Of Plateau Killings by Yankee101: 10:04am On Mar 19, 2018
Small small we'll win
Re: Deputy Chairman Of Miyetti Allah ID Card Found At Scene Of Plateau Killings by BeingFrank(m): 10:09am On Mar 19, 2018
INDUSTRIALFAN:

Ha, I Think Say You From Calabar Self. IndustrialFan Indeed, Keep Fanning It.
Re: Deputy Chairman Of Miyetti Allah ID Card Found At Scene Of Plateau Killings by shekauvsbuhari: 10:10am On Mar 19, 2018
emykuzee:
Nairaland becoming to boring mehn.
I just hope it doesn't replicate naijaloaded.
For many weeks, hardly have i click on any thread on front page.
So boring.
Ama take a break from this forum
my brother the forum has become a trashcan. Even the moderators are misfits.
Re: Deputy Chairman Of Miyetti Allah ID Card Found At Scene Of Plateau Killings by Weskul(m): 10:12am On Mar 19, 2018
See your face,which 1 wil we accept dat he was chase out from is house befor de id card was stole or he was worshiping in de morques while dos thing was stolling ,ma jail ur eye go clear

Re: Deputy Chairman Of Miyetti Allah ID Card Found At Scene Of Plateau Killings by divineappo(m): 10:12am On Mar 19, 2018
Buhari must return to Daura in 2019
Re: Deputy Chairman Of Miyetti Allah ID Card Found At Scene Of Plateau Killings by obailala(m): 10:22am On Mar 19, 2018
Why exactly is this news?... Is there anyone who isnt aware that the Miyetti guys are responsible for the murders all over the place?... They dont even deny it even in live tv.
Re: Deputy Chairman Of Miyetti Allah ID Card Found At Scene Of Plateau Killings by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 10:23am On Mar 19, 2018
BeingFrank:
Ha, I Think Say You From Calabar Self. IndustrialFan Indeed, Keep Fanning It.
fanning wetin? grin come... Why did you even think I was from calabar?
Re: Deputy Chairman Of Miyetti Allah ID Card Found At Scene Of Plateau Killings by focus7: 10:26am On Mar 19, 2018
He was attack and his document was stolen but did he ever report it to the police?
Re: Deputy Chairman Of Miyetti Allah ID Card Found At Scene Of Plateau Killings by Tbeiz: 10:26am On Mar 19, 2018
emykuzee:
Nairaland becoming to boring mehn.
I just hope it doesn't replicate naijaloaded.
For many weeks, hardly have i click on any thread on front page.
So boring.
Ama take a break from this forum
I thought I was the only who noticed. Other things I noticed are:
.Too many insults
. A huge reflection of tribalism and nepotism
. Too many childish topics
.Very little sensitive comments.
It's like the adults have left this formula for the kids to just run around.
Re: Deputy Chairman Of Miyetti Allah ID Card Found At Scene Of Plateau Killings by Diso60090(m): 10:31am On Mar 19, 2018
DeviIhimself:
Buhari is a certified criminal terrorist

Abeg tell them because some of you Nigeria's still dey sleep
Re: Deputy Chairman Of Miyetti Allah ID Card Found At Scene Of Plateau Killings by montero4(m): 10:32am On Mar 19, 2018
The case will die as usual since a police could not arrest, detain the Fulani that disrupted the land of an aircraft as a result of the trespassing heardsmen along runway because he was not authorized to do so. Who will now authorise the arrest of this deputy chairman. Even when the IG was authorised to calm a situation in Benue, he neglected it. And nothing happened........
Re: Deputy Chairman Of Miyetti Allah ID Card Found At Scene Of Plateau Killings by greatcrown: 10:35am On Mar 19, 2018
Why is it difficult for the police to respond to a simple enquiry about whether the case of missing ID was reported at their station?

Must everything be by other from above?

Are Nigerian police cursed?

The police needs to know that only truth can put things right in this country. The police ought to respond to the enquiry with convincing proof by even showing their record to the press.
Re: Deputy Chairman Of Miyetti Allah ID Card Found At Scene Of Plateau Killings by Nobody: 10:36am On Mar 19, 2018
stephleena:
thieves robbed his home,and all they could pick and steal were "documents".. are the theives planning to open library or what?
we dey watch,una..kwantinue
Did u also notice the double standard report?
" HE WAS CHASED OUT OF HIS HOUSE AND RUNNING FOR HIS LIFE WHEN THEY ATTACKED BY 6:00AM,

then another statement in same paragraph like this..

HE WAS AT THE MOSQUE WHEN THEY ATTACKED"
Some people don't know how to lie but since some of those in power are their sponsors what can we do at d moment
Re: Deputy Chairman Of Miyetti Allah ID Card Found At Scene Of Plateau Killings by Nobody: 10:48am On Mar 19, 2018
First he was chased out of his house.

Second he was in the mosque when incident happened.

Nigerian police, over to you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What To Do If You Suspect You Are Being Followed While Walking / EFCC Arrests Fake 'Army General' over N270m Fraud (Pictures) / Deacon, 44, Rapes Seven-year-old, Blames Evil Forces (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.