Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,759 members, 7,820,646 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Deputy Chairman Of Miyetti Allah ID Card Found At Scene Of Plateau Killings - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Deputy Chairman Of Miyetti Allah ID Card Found At Scene Of Plateau Killings (30810 Views)

I Was Misquoted On Plateau Killings – Miyetti Allah Chairman / Berom People Of Plateau Kill Fulani Cows, Machete Many Of Them (Photos) / Fulani Id Card Found On Battle Ground In Plateau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deputy Chairman Of Miyetti Allah ID Card Found At Scene Of Plateau Killings by lexy2014: 10:53am On Mar 19, 2018
vanessaRN:

An identity card belonging to the Deputy Chairman of Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Association of Nigeria in Bassa Local Government Area of Plateau State, Zakariya Ya’u Idris, has been reportedly found at a crime scene and is now a subject of controversy.

Police authorities said they had commenced investigation into the matter.

While the Irigwe Development Association alleged that the document was recovered at a scene where some persons were recently killed by suspected Fulani herdsmen, MACBAN said the ID card was stolen by Irigwe youths who attacked the house of Idris while he was worshiping in the mosque.

The President of IDA and former member, Plateau State House of Assembly, Sunday Abdu, said, “The identity card was seen at the scene of an attack where people were killed. The issue of identity cards is a small matter. We also recovered telephone handsets. We have reported the matter to the Police and the items have been taken for investigation.”

The chairman of MACBAN in Plateau State, Muhammad Nuru Abdullahi, insisted that the ID card was stolen along with other personal documents. He said, “The owner of the ID card is the deputy chairman of MACBAN in Bassa LGA. He was chased out of his own house. “He left this document inside his own house, and they entered and picked it and then went away with it. The man was running for his life. The incident happened on Wednesday morning. You know, they were attacked very early in the morning before 6:00am. He was in the mosque when they were attacked and he was unable to return to his house.

“That was how they picked the documents, including the certificates of his children, indigene’s certificates of his wife and children, his (MACBAN) identity card, vehicle documents and other personal items. He has reported to the Police and the report has been documented.” When contacted to find out whether any report was lodged by either parties, the spokesperson of Plateau State Police Command, Matthias Tyopev, an Assistant Superintendent of Police said, “It is a sensitive matter; no comment for now, until after diligent investigation.”

source
https://www.reportnaija.ng/2018/03/18/deputy-chairman-of-miyetti-allah-id-card-allegedly-found-at-scene-of-plateau-killings/

cc lalasticlala
y will a Nigerian thief waste money on logistics just 4d sake of stealing ID card?
Re: Deputy Chairman Of Miyetti Allah ID Card Found At Scene Of Plateau Killings by lexy2014: 10:56am On Mar 19, 2018
INDUSTRIALFAN:
and now that his I.d card turned up at a crime scene, does it not look to you that their aim was to set him up? Why would he go on a rampage and somehow dropped his I.d card? Pls Nigerian should learn to see that not everyone is a bad person. Looking at this situation, it is a clear case of trying to implicate an innocent man. Throughout history, we have seen sh!t like this happen.
how does a thief go into a house just 2 steal ID card?if u were a thief, would u do that?
Re: Deputy Chairman Of Miyetti Allah ID Card Found At Scene Of Plateau Killings by godofuck231: 10:57am On Mar 19, 2018
A wise army general once said "to bring a man down effectively will cost you 3 bullets, 2 in the chest 1 in the head" as for these guys it will take me just 1

Nigerians arm yourselves!

2 Likes

Re: Deputy Chairman Of Miyetti Allah ID Card Found At Scene Of Plateau Killings by poseidon12: 11:07am On Mar 19, 2018
INDUSTRIALFAN:
Nigerians have become to tribalistic to the point that most have chosen to be blinded by falsehood. So a man went in a rampage and somehow threw his i.d card on the crime scene. What kind of coincidence is that?

This looks like a set up to me. Before you quote me to talk nonsense, I am a southerner living in Benin city Edo state. I am no Northerner and have to ties with the north. Sense needs to be applied every time.

It could be a set up. It could also be that he participated in the killing and left his id on the scene while fleeing. A credible investigation will unravel the truth. One thing that is clear is that Miyetti Allah has publicly supported the killings. I hope we have agreement on that.
By the way, coming from Edo State does not necessarily mean that you are objective on this issue. We know that Edo State is predominantly pro-APC and pro-Buhari and pro-Fulani. So you could be biased.

1 Like

Re: Deputy Chairman Of Miyetti Allah ID Card Found At Scene Of Plateau Killings by poseidon12: 11:10am On Mar 19, 2018
aku626:
I would have though this issue be taken up by the sss

SSS? The one run by Daura, a bigoted Fulani man?
Re: Deputy Chairman Of Miyetti Allah ID Card Found At Scene Of Plateau Killings by poseidon12: 11:15am On Mar 19, 2018
greatcrown:
Why is it difficult for the police to respond to a simple enquiry about whether the case of missing ID was reported at their station?

Must everything be by other from above?

Are Nigerian police cursed?

The police needs to know that only truth can put things right in this country. The police ought to respond to the enquiry with convincing proof by even showing their record to the press.

They are obviously trying to cover up. Probably trying to forge a back-dated report.
Re: Deputy Chairman Of Miyetti Allah ID Card Found At Scene Of Plateau Killings by lionel4mercy: 11:23am On Mar 19, 2018
ok,we are waiting... GOD WILL EXPOSE ALL OF YOU AND YOUR SUPPORTERS
Re: Deputy Chairman Of Miyetti Allah ID Card Found At Scene Of Plateau Killings by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 11:30am On Mar 19, 2018
poseidon12:

It could be a set up. It could also be that he participated in the killing and left his id on the scene while fleeing. A credible investigation will unravel the truth. One thing that is clear is that Miyetti Allah has publicly supported the killings. I hope we have agreement on that.
By the way, coming from Edo State does not necessarily mean that you are objective on this issue. We know that Edo State is predominantly pro-APC and pro-Buhari and pro-Fulani. So you could be biased.

I only live in Edo state. I'm not from there. I'm a Deltan actually and as for politics, I've never been a fan especially when it is African politics.. however I share your views that the Miyetti guy's I.D found at the crime scene could go both ways but it's unfair for people to just conclude without proper investigation.
Re: Deputy Chairman Of Miyetti Allah ID Card Found At Scene Of Plateau Killings by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 11:41am On Mar 19, 2018
lexy2014:
how does a thief go into a house just 2 steal ID card?if u were a thief, would u do that?
could be to get hold of documents that could be used to incriminate him. Where I stay, someone was arrested for a crime she didn't commit. All she was guilty of was passing the spot where the crime was committed hours before it took place. She bought recharge card and loaded it on her way home and coincidentally threw the used card at the spot while passing through. Now, after the crime had been committed(a murdered person dumped by the road) there was no evidence in sight but the recharge card. It was used to trace her line and she was arrested as an accomplice.

Anything that can be linked to you can be used to set you up.

We see stuff like this happen in universities alot. After a cult killing, stolen I.d's of innocent students are dropped at the crime scene to throw the police in the wrong direction. Also, I've had my apartment broken into before. Nothing was stolen but my book shelf and drawers were ransacked and a folder with some documents scattered. What they were looking for, I don't know. They probably had the wrong flat because till date, I don't know what was taken or what was being searched for.
Re: Deputy Chairman Of Miyetti Allah ID Card Found At Scene Of Plateau Killings by odehman: 11:49am On Mar 19, 2018
Imagine.....

Are you a long-term investor ?

Looking for a great investment program to put your huge funds?

Come I have something better for you this year

Check my profile for contact.. Chat me up
Re: Deputy Chairman Of Miyetti Allah ID Card Found At Scene Of Plateau Killings by Coalkendar(m): 12:30pm On Mar 19, 2018
only W3 can change our Destiny...
Re: Deputy Chairman Of Miyetti Allah ID Card Found At Scene Of Plateau Killings by Yusman316(m): 12:46pm On Mar 19, 2018
free2ryhme:

His id card was stolen yet he did not deem it fit to swear an affidavit and get a police report

So u didn't read part of the report that said they reported theft of his documents to police after his house was vandalized
Re: Deputy Chairman Of Miyetti Allah ID Card Found At Scene Of Plateau Killings by goodnews777: 1:09pm On Mar 19, 2018
HOW DUMB NIGERIANS ARE THAT PEOPLE STILL HAVE DOUBTS THAT BUHARI AND EL RUFAI ARE NOT BEHIND FULANI KILLINGS IS PERPLEXING.
Re: Deputy Chairman Of Miyetti Allah ID Card Found At Scene Of Plateau Killings by free2ryhme: 1:25pm On Mar 19, 2018
Yusman316:

So u didn't read part of the report that said they reported theft of his documents to police after his house was vandalized

read that post again before you ask silly questions
Re: Deputy Chairman Of Miyetti Allah ID Card Found At Scene Of Plateau Killings by olowobaba10: 1:36pm On Mar 19, 2018
HE WAS CHASED OUT OF HIS HOUSE, HE WAS AT THE MOSQUE PRAYING WHEN THEY ATTACKED

Re: Deputy Chairman Of Miyetti Allah ID Card Found At Scene Of Plateau Killings by Godwin978(m): 1:56pm On Mar 19, 2018
Detailnews:
All i see is set up, Abeg i need to make cash this Monday morning with Live tennis match on NaijaBet
how will you say is true even after much evidence, because he is your brother abi? what i know is that god will punish the northers
Re: Deputy Chairman Of Miyetti Allah ID Card Found At Scene Of Plateau Killings by IdeyFindWife: 2:04pm On Mar 19, 2018
emykuzee:
Nairaland becoming to boring mehn.
I just hope it doesn't replicate naijaloaded.
For many weeks, hardly have i click on any thread on front page.
So boring.
Ama take a break from this forum

It's boring already!

No serious news issues, little coverage of Nigeria-in-Diaspora or international issues etc

And to top it up, irrelevant mods are busy handing out irrelevant bans for totally irrelevant reasons!
Re: Deputy Chairman Of Miyetti Allah ID Card Found At Scene Of Plateau Killings by introvertedsoul: 2:58pm On Mar 19, 2018
It is BORORO not Fulani that are perpetrating these evil acts.
BORORO are Fulani, Fulani are not BORORO.
Miyetti allay are not BORORO. grin grin grin grin
Re: Deputy Chairman Of Miyetti Allah ID Card Found At Scene Of Plateau Killings by introvertedsoul: 3:00pm On Mar 19, 2018
ON A SERIOUS NOTE, THIS BASTARD SHOULD BE ARRESTED IMMEDIATELY!
If he claims he was robbed and they stole his ID card, DID HE REPORT IT TO THE POLICE PRIOR TO THE ID SHOWING UP AT THE MASSACRE SCENE?
Re: Deputy Chairman Of Miyetti Allah ID Card Found At Scene Of Plateau Killings by Coolgent(m): 4:12pm On Mar 19, 2018
Blackmail
Re: Deputy Chairman Of Miyetti Allah ID Card Found At Scene Of Plateau Killings by DavSagacity(m): 12:17pm On Mar 20, 2018
BanevsJoker:

They are reading Arabic symbols inscribed on tree trunks and foreheads of newborns.
lolzzzzz.... like that one some days ago that someone went to write God is great on a Moringa oleifera tree.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How I Was Kidnapped, Beaten And Robbed On My Way To Work In Lagos / EFCC Arrests Fake 'Army General' over N270m Fraud (Pictures) / What To Do If You Suspect You Are Being Followed While Walking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.