Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,548 members, 7,827,050 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

What Happened Seun? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Happened Seun? (1023 Views)

What Happened To Facebook?? / What Happened To Nairaland?? / Please What Happened To 2go Messenger. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happened Seun? by FeelDeMusic: 12:43am On Mar 19, 2018
Hello,

This post is mainly directed towards Seun, however anyone else can jump in if they want.

So... I had written to Seun on a thread of mine that I wanted him to respond to, and he did, which I was happy about. However then I noticed that he locked my thread... what's up with that?

I swear to god I'm not trying to be accusatory or any such thing, I just find it very strange that he'd go right ahead and lock my thread like that. Any specific reason?
Re: What Happened Seun? by iHart(m): 2:44am On Mar 19, 2018
Your suggestions on that thread that was locked are long overdue. I have made these suggestions on several threads but nothing seems to have changed. Nairaland should evolve, thats my own!

1 Like

Re: What Happened Seun? by FeelDeMusic: 2:15pm On Mar 19, 2018
iHart:
Your suggestions on that thread that was locked are long overdue. I have made these suggestions on several threads but nothing seems to have changed. Nairaland should evolve, thats my own!
Well that's the thing bro.. it really is not technologically or securely advanced unlike so many forums where I live in America.. Reddit being a great example of a forum with its own very neat app, its own PMing service that does not require email, and its own advanced search features. I think there are some Nigerians on there.
Re: What Happened Seun? by iHart(m): 3:51pm On Mar 19, 2018
FeelDeMusic:

Well that's the thing bro.. it really is not technologically or securely advanced unlike so many forums where I live in America.. Reddit being a great example of a forum with its own very neat app, its own PMing service that does not require email, and its own advanced search features. I think there are some Nigerians on there.

well, I think the owner of this forum is doing a lot by himself and he is limited in what he can do. He needs good programmers to work with him, he needs to partner to move this forum forward. He seems not to care since the forum is fetching him good good money now...
Re: What Happened Seun? by FeelDeMusic: 4:04pm On Mar 19, 2018
iHart:

well, I think the owner of this forum is doing a lot by himself and he is limited in what he can do. He needs good programmers to work with him, he needs to partner to move this forum forward. He seems not to care since the forum is fetching him good good money now...
You're probably right. He needs a bigger team.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Post On Facebook And Get Paid / Power Bike For Sale 200,000 / Profile Of His Royal Majesty, Eze Felix Enene Otuwarikpo, Ph.d

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.