Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,261 members, 7,954,004 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:44 AM

BBNaija: Don Jazzy Kicks Against Bringing Back 2 Evicted Housemates - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Don Jazzy Kicks Against Bringing Back 2 Evicted Housemates (23450 Views)

BBNaija: Don Jazzy, Noble Igwe, Uti Nwachukwu React To Tacha's Disqualification / Bbnaija: Don Jazzy Reacts As Ella Crushes Over Mike / BBNaija: Don Jazzy Reacts To Bambam And Teddy-A Sex On TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Don Jazzy Kicks Against Bringing Back 2 Evicted Housemates by Buhari2rule(f): 10:13am On Mar 19, 2018
lol Alex told Ebuka that ceec is a trouble maker after the eviction show yesterday

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JI0FSILZJ30
Re: BBNaija: Don Jazzy Kicks Against Bringing Back 2 Evicted Housemates by don4real18(m): 10:15am On Mar 19, 2018
Don Jazzy fall my hand. Him sef carry BBN for head
Re: BBNaija: Don Jazzy Kicks Against Bringing Back 2 Evicted Housemates by Nobody: 10:21am On Mar 19, 2018
denkyw:
I have never been banned since I joined nairaland over 7 years ago tongue
Lolz @your signature.
What should God do to you that is now with someone's future wife?
Re: BBNaija: Don Jazzy Kicks Against Bringing Back 2 Evicted Housemates by Nobody: 10:25am On Mar 19, 2018
wonlasewonimi:
How can a grown man like that make it public that he watches this show of shame.
What about if he's a paid agent by BBN organizers to publicize the show using his influence on social media?
Let's sometimes try to look at reasons why people do what they do before we strike.
Thanks.
Re: BBNaija: Don Jazzy Kicks Against Bringing Back 2 Evicted Housemates by debuscket(m): 10:26am On Mar 19, 2018
A very wrong move by biggie; having seen the polls, these evicted and reintroduced housemates might tell the other housemates how the viewers vote, who are the strong contenders and this might breed bad blood among the housemates. They are also coming back with a better strategy having seen what endears the housemates to viewers
Re: BBNaija: Don Jazzy Kicks Against Bringing Back 2 Evicted Housemates by JerryJJZ(m): 10:26am On Mar 19, 2018
I was stunned when Ebuka announced this yesterday,,, like seriously, I dont think its fare. Even if Biggi instruct them not to disclose any information about the outside world to the fellow Housemates, but, they cant keep themselves in dark either... Since its big brother's house and if he insists, I think I'd go for K Brule and Ifu-Enada.... #BBNaija
Re: BBNaija: Don Jazzy Kicks Against Bringing Back 2 Evicted Housemates by wonlasewonimi: 10:43am On Mar 19, 2018
kingkakaone:

What about if he's a paid agent by BBN organizers to publicize the show using his influence on social media?
Let's sometimes try to look at reasons why people do what they do before we strike.
Thanks.

Obviously everything is about money to Nigerians.. I think at this point his image is more important ... Some assignments are poisoned chalice.
Re: BBNaija: Don Jazzy Kicks Against Bringing Back 2 Evicted Housemates by jaxxy(m): 10:46am On Mar 19, 2018
Well I think its a great move especially for the hms who left vety early because of the pairing game
Re: BBNaija: Don Jazzy Kicks Against Bringing Back 2 Evicted Housemates by rOsy247(f): 10:51am On Mar 19, 2018
So celebs too also watch this show. Thot they barely have time.

By the way, what OvieO said is sensible. Why send them out n bring them back in after they've seen it all? That's unfair to those in the house who are oblivious of what's happening outside. Is big bro's head paining him? If he's short of ideas, he sure needs my service.
Re: BBNaija: Don Jazzy Kicks Against Bringing Back 2 Evicted Housemates by Paradigm777: 11:20am On Mar 19, 2018
I see y Don Jazzy don't want to get marry undecided
Re: BBNaija: Don Jazzy Kicks Against Bringing Back 2 Evicted Housemates by obidevine(m): 11:28am On Mar 19, 2018
denkyw:
I have never been banned since I joined nairaland over 7 years ago tongue

Admin please ban this person
Re: BBNaija: Don Jazzy Kicks Against Bringing Back 2 Evicted Housemates by tosyne2much(m): 11:44am On Mar 19, 2018
wonlasewonimi:
How can a grown man like that make it public that he watches this show of shame.
I tire my bro
Re: BBNaija: Don Jazzy Kicks Against Bringing Back 2 Evicted Housemates by tosyne2much(m): 11:47am On Mar 19, 2018
cool
Re: BBNaija: Don Jazzy Kicks Against Bringing Back 2 Evicted Housemates by Nobody: 12:25pm On Mar 19, 2018
wonlasewonimi:

Obviously everything is about money to Nigerians.. I think at this point his image is more important ... Some assignments are poisoned chalice.
But his comment will not destroy his image now?
His fans are even the ones sharing it on all platforms for everyone to see and by this it a return on investment.
I believe it is one of his fans brought it here self if not I wouldn't have known this about the BBN show and their votes.
I am not qualified to judge anyone for what they do, not to talk of those who make their money genuinely and also without crime.
Re: BBNaija: Don Jazzy Kicks Against Bringing Back 2 Evicted Housemates by guttentag(m): 1:20pm On Mar 19, 2018
na una dey vote, Nigerians get money to waste
Re: BBNaija: Don Jazzy Kicks Against Bringing Back 2 Evicted Housemates by IgedeBushBoy(m): 3:02pm On Mar 19, 2018
That would be unfair to those that worked hard to remain there till today. the returnees are more likely to win at the end of the day as they have learned one or two vital lessons from their ousting.
but what is my own? na strategies to make money
Re: BBNaija: Don Jazzy Kicks Against Bringing Back 2 Evicted Housemates by manchester4lyf: 3:07pm On Mar 19, 2018
We all know dis is a means of getting more ppl to vote, nd dey know dey will make millions through that
At least all of the already 11 evicted guys are outside nd would want to campaign for votes
Re: BBNaija: Don Jazzy Kicks Against Bringing Back 2 Evicted Housemates by Nobody: 4:01pm On Mar 19, 2018
I am not against the idea of bringing back 2 housemates but they should have been those from the previous season. Maybe Bisola and Thin Tall Tony.

It would make the housemates sit up instead of those who just left in this season.They don't create any fear or panic in the remaining housemates the way the other season housemates' would.
Re: BBNaija: Don Jazzy Kicks Against Bringing Back 2 Evicted Housemates by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 5:01pm On Mar 19, 2018
Lol...
Re: BBNaija: Don Jazzy Kicks Against Bringing Back 2 Evicted Housemates by Coldfeets: 5:27pm On Mar 19, 2018
Rubbish...

As if I care...

People talking about re-strategiz-ing as if to say there was any strategy to start with in the first place.

What strategy is there in staying in one house, talking _shit and acting fake and all that?

Rubbish. lipsrsealed
Re: BBNaija: Don Jazzy Kicks Against Bringing Back 2 Evicted Housemates by Nobody: 8:38pm On Mar 19, 2018
obidevine:

Admin please ban this person
Them never born the admin wey go ban me, even seun can not ban me :p

(1) (2) (Reply)

Frodd Feeds 500 Kids On The Street (Photos) / Real-Life Cat Woman Jocelyn Wildenstein / Bobrisky: "Mompha And I Never Dated" Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.