Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,052 members, 7,835,552 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Nigerian Youths Can Vote On Bbnaija But Most Don't Even Have PVC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Youths Can Vote On Bbnaija But Most Don't Even Have PVC (9644 Views)

Oshiomhole Raises Alarm On Plot To Pass No Confidence Vote On Him / Lagos Primaries: APC Members With Slips, Party Cards Can Vote In Lagos – Panel / Nigerian Youths Can Vote On Bbnaija But Most Don't Even Have PVC...MY OPINION (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Youths Can Vote On Bbnaija But Most Don't Even Have PVC by Nowenuse: 7:53pm On Mar 19, 2018
IME1:
Sad
I know someone who has used over 3k credit to vote
Vote with no returns
It's sad
I have my pvc, my polling centre is quiet a distance
But I hope to vote come 2019
God keeping us.
I pray our votes count
And we have good returns
A better living condition with better policies
and humane leaders, less corruption
Competitive development with world powers not
Just Rwanda and Ghana or South Africa
Better health, education, power, security, infrastructure and nationalistic outlook
Not religious or ethnic or political or social class or educational level
But true nationalism.
God please, let me see this Nigeria, live in it, work in it,be part of it, and let us not have a long way to go, make our way as a country possible, feasible, and miraculous, amen

Nigeria can never progress wIithout restructuring. Take it or leave it.
Re: Nigerian Youths Can Vote On Bbnaija But Most Don't Even Have PVC by Nowenuse: 7:57pm On Mar 19, 2018
teacherbim:
I registered for a new voters card in January, was given a temporary one, I took it to my bank to correct an error with my BVN but I was told that is not valid, I don't understand oooo, should I go back there for another registration right, pls help your sister, thanks

As I was told, If you register, It takes at least 6 months or thereabout for your details to be permanently registered in the system. So, a fresh temporary card cannot be valid just yet, until after a long while. It happened to me too.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Youths Can Vote On Bbnaija But Most Don't Even Have PVC by Nowenuse: 8:01pm On Mar 19, 2018
ebby9z:
I hate BBN, I hate the hype. I hate the fact that majority of Nigerian youths could care less about the state of their own country. I hate the fact that my female colleagues are always talking about it and can't even relate when I try to talk to them about Nigeria.

American youths watch reality shows too, go to parties and stuff but are very knowledgeable about the state of their nation, their history and their polity.

You shouldn't be surprised. Most women are very feeble minded. They know nothing about politics nor the affairs of their country. The only topics they can contribute anything meaningful to are topics about cooking, relationships and love affairs, make-ups/ cosmetics and telemundos/zee world. .... Nothing else.
Re: Nigerian Youths Can Vote On Bbnaija But Most Don't Even Have PVC by Mchenzier: 8:10pm On Mar 19, 2018
It's easier to vote on BBN platform than the INEC
Re: Nigerian Youths Can Vote On Bbnaija But Most Don't Even Have PVC by ebby9z(m): 8:42pm On Mar 19, 2018
Nowenuse:

You shouldn't be surprised. Most women are very feeble minded. They know nothing about politics nor the affairs of their country. The only topics they can contribute anything meaningful to are topics about cooking, relationships and love affairs, make-ups/ cosmetics and telemundos/zee world. .... Nothing else.

I had to make a conscious effort to curb my sapiosexuality. Because I discovered I was getting increasingly disillusioned with the females around. Even the so called ones in the corporate ones...there's nothing beneath those smelly wigs and their multiple layers of makeup.

They deride knowledge and information. Sad sad sad
Re: Nigerian Youths Can Vote On Bbnaija But Most Don't Even Have PVC by forreelinc(m): 9:19pm On Mar 19, 2018
olabrad:

If I were you, I will stop acting like an idiot, just pick out the important lessons of this post and shut up.

Hehehe i don die which kind country I dey so where person wey no get something go dey criticize people wey no get the same thing
Re: Nigerian Youths Can Vote On Bbnaija But Most Don't Even Have PVC by forreelinc(m): 9:21pm On Mar 19, 2018
pipsempire:

Read the post all over again, he has his PVC. Try to read and comprehend before attacking people.
Yinmu dey deceive yourself, Person wey no get pvc, I never even talk A e don already dey type e predefined lie for why e no want display e pvc
Re: Nigerian Youths Can Vote On Bbnaija But Most Don't Even Have PVC by forreelinc(m): 9:22pm On Mar 19, 2018
Angelawhite:

Dumbo.....
Y dis one come dey call me by e papa middle name?
Re: Nigerian Youths Can Vote On Bbnaija But Most Don't Even Have PVC by forreelinc(m): 9:29pm On Mar 19, 2018
debolayinka:

He is referring to people like you. Didn't you read it there that he already has his? If na BBN thread, you'll point out where comma was not properly placed.
And na people like you wey politicians like well well all they have to say is "I am doing my job" and you go home to no light water or food believing them
Re: Nigerian Youths Can Vote On Bbnaija But Most Don't Even Have PVC by forreelinc(m): 9:29pm On Mar 19, 2018
chloride6:

Are you retarded?

grin ask your daddy
Re: Nigerian Youths Can Vote On Bbnaija But Most Don't Even Have PVC by Angelawhite(m): 9:30pm On Mar 19, 2018
forreelinc:

Y dis one come dey call me by e papa middle name?
Dumbo
Re: Nigerian Youths Can Vote On Bbnaija But Most Don't Even Have PVC by forreelinc(m): 9:32pm On Mar 19, 2018
Angelawhite:

Dumbo
Yea please stop I don't want to have anything in common with your dad
Re: Nigerian Youths Can Vote On Bbnaija But Most Don't Even Have PVC by Angelawhite(m): 9:42pm On Mar 19, 2018
forreelinc:

Yea please stop I don't want to have anything in common with your dad
Dumbo
Re: Nigerian Youths Can Vote On Bbnaija But Most Don't Even Have PVC by debolayinka(m): 10:18pm On Mar 19, 2018
forreelinc:

And na people like you wey politicians like well well all they have to say is "I am doing my job" and you go home to no light water or food believing them
How does the trash you wrote up here relate to what we're talking about? You sha want to fight back.
I'm sorry I quoted an immature you.
Re: Nigerian Youths Can Vote On Bbnaija But Most Don't Even Have PVC by forreelinc(m): 11:10pm On Mar 19, 2018
Angelawhite:

Dumbo
Ain't your daddy
Re: Nigerian Youths Can Vote On Bbnaija But Most Don't Even Have PVC by forreelinc(m): 11:13pm On Mar 19, 2018
debolayinka:

How does the trash you wrote up here relate to what we're talking about? You sha want to fight back.
Lol of course your brain is too small to comprehend what I wrote that's, no wonder you can believe anything someone says without proof
debolayinka:

I AM sorry I quoted an immature you.
and I sorry I quoted an illiterate you hehehe
Re: Nigerian Youths Can Vote On Bbnaija But Most Don't Even Have PVC by MIKOLOWISKA: 3:56am On Mar 20, 2018
ERORR404:
I don't just know what is wrong with my generation,they have the time to vote - out and re vote - in housemates,but most of them don't even have PVC for the Forthcoming general elections.
I'm 20 years old and i have my PVC locked and loaded,waiting for 2019 yet,my elder brother's friend who is in his early thirties,got no PVC, but is talking of who to vote back into the bbnaija house.

"LEADERS OF TOMORROW" undecided
easier to get phone line than pvc
Re: Nigerian Youths Can Vote On Bbnaija But Most Don't Even Have PVC by MIKOLOWISKA: 3:57am On Mar 20, 2018
ERORR404:
I don't just know what is wrong with my generation,they have the time to vote - out and re vote - in housemates,but most of them don't even have PVC for the Forthcoming general elections.
I'm 20 years old and i have my PVC locked and loaded,waiting for 2019 yet,my elder brother's friend who is in his early thirties,got no PVC, but is talking of who to vote back into the bbnaija house.

"LEADERS OF TOMORROW" undecided
and they don't see the usefulness
Re: Nigerian Youths Can Vote On Bbnaija But Most Don't Even Have PVC by Angelawhite(m): 6:45am On Mar 20, 2018
forreelinc:

Ain't your daddy
dumbo
Re: Nigerian Youths Can Vote On Bbnaija But Most Don't Even Have PVC by forreelinc(m): 6:52am On Mar 20, 2018
Angelawhite:
dumbo
I ain't yo daddy
Re: Nigerian Youths Can Vote On Bbnaija But Most Don't Even Have PVC by Tunks2017(m): 4:04pm On Mar 20, 2018
My own is......

Re: Nigerian Youths Can Vote On Bbnaija But Most Don't Even Have PVC by forreelinc(m): 4:38pm On Mar 23, 2018
Angelawhite:

Dumbo..... no sense of basic comprehension

who be this one? abeg go f*ck your grandpa jare keep yourself busy
Re: Nigerian Youths Can Vote On Bbnaija But Most Don't Even Have PVC by Angelawhite(m): 4:53pm On Mar 23, 2018
forreelinc:

Re: Nigerian Youths Can Vote On Bbnaija But Most Don't Even Have PVC by forreelinc(m): 4:54pm On Mar 23, 2018
Angelawhite:

Re: Nigerian Youths Can Vote On Bbnaija But Most Don't Even Have PVC by Angelawhite(m): 5:11pm On Mar 23, 2018
forreelinc:

Dumbo
Re: Nigerian Youths Can Vote On Bbnaija But Most Don't Even Have PVC by forreelinc(m): 5:39pm On Mar 23, 2018
Angelawhite:

Dumbo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kwankwaso To Declare Presidential Ambition In Abuja Wednesday / Only Those Doing Well Should Be Called ‘Excellency’ – Sanwo-olu / Atiku: The Most Pertinent Tribute To Heroes Of Democracy Is To Kick Out APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.