Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,285 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Nigerian Youths Can Vote On Bbnaija But Most Don't Even Have PVC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Youths Can Vote On Bbnaija But Most Don't Even Have PVC (9652 Views)

Oshiomhole Raises Alarm On Plot To Pass No Confidence Vote On Him / Lagos Primaries: APC Members With Slips, Party Cards Can Vote In Lagos – Panel / Nigerian Youths Can Vote On Bbnaija But Most Don't Even Have PVC...MY OPINION (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Youths Can Vote On Bbnaija But Most Don't Even Have PVC by Angelawhite(m): 12:01pm On Mar 19, 2018
forreelinc:

Looool so you no get pvc and you dey make noise
Smh for naija youths and their hypocrisy

Dumbo..... no sense of basic comprehension

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Youths Can Vote On Bbnaija But Most Don't Even Have PVC by nappyboy560(m): 12:08pm On Mar 19, 2018
Well voting on bbnaija is way more convinient to carry out..if only the voting process in Nigeria will be more convinient and fair..until then lemme vote for Vandora
Re: Nigerian Youths Can Vote On Bbnaija But Most Don't Even Have PVC by Nobody: 12:12pm On Mar 19, 2018
maybe they should put all the political aspirants in a bigbrother house and people should evict the ones they don't want and last man standing will be president?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Youths Can Vote On Bbnaija But Most Don't Even Have PVC by pipsempire: 12:12pm On Mar 19, 2018
forreelinc:

Read the post all over again, he has his PVC. Try to read and comprehend before attacking people.
Re: Nigerian Youths Can Vote On Bbnaija But Most Don't Even Have PVC by Agbodu2(m): 12:14pm On Mar 19, 2018
see me see wahala o
who PVC epp

#bbnaija
#doublewahala
#BringBackIfuennada
Re: Nigerian Youths Can Vote On Bbnaija But Most Don't Even Have PVC by enemmo(f): 12:16pm On Mar 19, 2018
Its easier to vote for BBN now.

Address the issue of difficulty of getting a PVC.

I know the difficulty I faced in getting my PVC and collecting it.
Re: Nigerian Youths Can Vote On Bbnaija But Most Don't Even Have PVC by brutal1(m): 12:19pm On Mar 19, 2018
asuustrike2009:

What Nonso said isn't far from the truth. The political parties in Nigeria encourage cross carpeting hence bad eggs from sinking ship are in the moving train.The one I managed to vote for couldn't revive the economy well instead his party resulted to blame game

So are you giving up on her? Should we continue to look at things go like this? Bros for your information all these people you are talking about are old. Some don't even have up to 5 or 10 years but we are still young and their decisions will still be very much here affecting us. They will only make laws that will favour them now and when they are no more we will be facing it. That's why we need to play our part. Get your PVC and let's vote out who's not performing and vote in new ones. Its as simple as that. Anyone that didn't vote in the last election has not right to criticize the government. Let's have a say in the next dispensation. Our say is our PVC. Our PVC is our strength. If I vote against X and you vote against him, 100,000's of us vote against him that could make the difference bro. We won't give up until we play our part.
Re: Nigerian Youths Can Vote On Bbnaija But Most Don't Even Have PVC by nathyjo: 12:25pm On Mar 19, 2018
maxwell767:
shocked

In NwaAmaikpe voice
shocked

Of what benefits will having a pvc when the youth can't enjoy the benefits from the government.

At least BBN provides erotic view for their eyes pleasure and that worth voting for.

Smh.. NwaAmaikpe ur savagery sarcasm is beyond oblivion grin
your grammar no be here oo nice one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Youths Can Vote On Bbnaija But Most Don't Even Have PVC by nathyjo: 12:29pm On Mar 19, 2018
Northmall:
Nigerian youths aren't ready just yet, most are carried away by the many distractions the media is feeding them. God knows I'm leaving this country whenever the opportunity presents itself. It's so hard to become successful in this country mehn, the atmosphere in the country is even unfriendly by default.
no be lie, this country if u make am well na juju you go join. The country is not For God fearing men oo.
Re: Nigerian Youths Can Vote On Bbnaija But Most Don't Even Have PVC by ocelot2006(m): 12:45pm On Mar 19, 2018
NonsoWow:
PDP and APC are the same gang of criminals, that's why many youths don't bother voting and I don't blame them.

I'll still blame the so called Youths. Evil thrives when good men do nothing.
Re: Nigerian Youths Can Vote On Bbnaija But Most Don't Even Have PVC by deebrain(m): 12:47pm On Mar 19, 2018
Votes count in big brother nigeria.

Votes counted in GEJ era.

Votes wont count in Buhari's era. Its a sad reality.

I have my pvc though.
Re: Nigerian Youths Can Vote On Bbnaija But Most Don't Even Have PVC by marvin906(m): 12:53pm On Mar 19, 2018
Northmall:

Lol, you sabi

na my mouth u wan hear that 1
Re: Nigerian Youths Can Vote On Bbnaija But Most Don't Even Have PVC by rasputinn(m): 12:53pm On Mar 19, 2018
It shows how most of them have misplaced priorities
Re: Nigerian Youths Can Vote On Bbnaija But Most Don't Even Have PVC by majamajic(m): 1:03pm On Mar 19, 2018
marvin906:

and you believe this your statement.. that there's no corruption in their voting process

have seen anyone evicted that didn't merit it ?
Re: Nigerian Youths Can Vote On Bbnaija But Most Don't Even Have PVC by Missonas(f): 1:09pm On Mar 19, 2018
Well there are votes that countand votes that dont. if you know you know
Re: Nigerian Youths Can Vote On Bbnaija But Most Don't Even Have PVC by olabrad: 1:10pm On Mar 19, 2018
forreelinc:

If I were you, I will stop acting like an idiot, just pick out the important lessons of this post and shut up.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Youths Can Vote On Bbnaija But Most Don't Even Have PVC by marvin906(m): 1:14pm On Mar 19, 2018
majamajic:

have seen anyone evicted that didn't merit it ?

i dont watch
Re: Nigerian Youths Can Vote On Bbnaija But Most Don't Even Have PVC by mechanics(m): 1:28pm On Mar 19, 2018
Don't mind them, after they will be insulting the leaders anyhow.
Re: Nigerian Youths Can Vote On Bbnaija But Most Don't Even Have PVC by 1newnairalander: 1:54pm On Mar 19, 2018
e tire me oh!!!
ERORR404:
I don't just know what is wrong with my generation,they have the time to vote - out and re vote - in housemates,but most of them don't even have PVC for the Forthcoming general elections.
I'm 20 years old and i have my PVC locked and loaded,waiting for 2019 yet,my elder brother's friend who is in his early thirties,got no PVC, but is talking of who to vote back into the bbnaija house.

"LEADERS OF TOMORROW" undecided
Re: Nigerian Youths Can Vote On Bbnaija But Most Don't Even Have PVC by kikayboss(m): 2:15pm On Mar 19, 2018
I don't watch bbnaija but as it stand that program is more important than Nigeria.....

I'm sure our fathers and grand fathers waited for Nigeria to be a better place, but what happened?
Failed them as usual....

I don't have a PVC and I might not even consider getting one.

Anyone can rule Nigeria for all I care, it's not like they are going to be in that position to fight for the betterment of my life or yours....

If there's a football match on that day I'll rather watch it than queue under sun for something that won't benefit me or my future children....

The only thing that'll make me consider voting is when I see a candidate that is less than 40 years of age.... I might begin to consider it then.

My opinion though.
Re: Nigerian Youths Can Vote On Bbnaija But Most Don't Even Have PVC by Olumaeme: 2:20pm On Mar 19, 2018
I don't know why people disturb themselves too much, in as much as I love politics and also an active player, we have to know that not everyone is interested and you can't force people to be...

Everybody has the right to do whatever pleases them, every sector has players, leaders and movers, we won't all be players in every field.

Nigeria problems is not the youths taking part in elections, our problem is greed and selfishness.
Ordinarily, one should not even worry much about who is in government in a sane society, all our youths in government what have they done differently? All the youths in National youth council of Big, National Association of Nigeria Students, various students union bodies on campuses that are even dominated by the youths, what is happening there?

All this elders we have today, they were once youths, how were they able to change the country for better?
Re: Nigerian Youths Can Vote On Bbnaija But Most Don't Even Have PVC by J2381: 2:21pm On Mar 19, 2018
The irony. grin
Re: Nigerian Youths Can Vote On Bbnaija But Most Don't Even Have PVC by Nobody: 2:48pm On Mar 19, 2018
brutal1:

So are you giving up on her? Should we continue to look at things go like this? Bros for your information all these people you are talking about are old. Some don't even have up to 5 or 10 years but we are still young and their decisions will still be very much here affecting us. They will only make laws that will favour them now and when they are no more we will be facing it. That's why we need to play our part. Get your PVC and let's vote out who's not performing and vote in new ones. Its as simple as that. Anyone that didn't vote in the last election has not right to criticize the government. Let's have a say in the next dispensation. Our say is our PVC. Our PVC is our strength. If I vote against X and you vote against him, 100,000's of us vote against him that could make the difference bro. We won't give up until we play our part.
That is the spirit.
Re: Nigerian Youths Can Vote On Bbnaija But Most Don't Even Have PVC by Thewesterner(m): 3:03pm On Mar 19, 2018
ERORR404:
I don't just know what is wrong with my generation,they have the time to vote - out and re vote - in housemates,but most of them don't even have PVC for the Forthcoming general elections.
I'm 20 years old and i have my PVC locked and loaded,waiting for 2019 yet,my elder brother's friend who is in his early thirties,got no PVC, but is talking of who to vote back into the bbnaija house.

Most of them are "errors due to parallax"
Re: Nigerian Youths Can Vote On Bbnaija But Most Don't Even Have PVC by Buhari4Hunger: 3:12pm On Mar 19, 2018
chloride6:

Are you retarded?

He is particularly dumb to understand
Re: Nigerian Youths Can Vote On Bbnaija But Most Don't Even Have PVC by adexbols: 3:13pm On Mar 19, 2018
Make the PVC collection easto obtain and generally accessible and see how our tech age youth wll get them in GP
Re: Nigerian Youths Can Vote On Bbnaija But Most Don't Even Have PVC by vicfy(m): 3:15pm On Mar 19, 2018
Pls tell your Nigerian Elders at INEC to make voting system totally electronic, so dt I can vote from the comfort of my home..duhh
Re: Nigerian Youths Can Vote On Bbnaija But Most Don't Even Have PVC by veraiyke(m): 3:18pm On Mar 19, 2018
ERORR404:

Go n sit down. You know nothing. I've registered years ago. Went to collect PVC stories up n down. Go here n go there. Finally I'm told my PVC is no where to be found. Yet online it shows I've registered. Have gone severally again to get it n see queue every day. Small boi I've got work n it is not to go stand in Inec office daily in fierce sun.

Re: Nigerian Youths Can Vote On Bbnaija But Most Don't Even Have PVC by ImaIma1(f): 3:49pm On Mar 19, 2018
So people's lives should stop until after next year's election? People cannot indulge in any leisure or past time without someone talking about election.

It is not only you that the country has failed. But not everyone wants to sit put looking at the calendar and waiting till next year's election. Life goes on...both work and play.
Re: Nigerian Youths Can Vote On Bbnaija But Most Don't Even Have PVC by Nobody: 3:53pm On Mar 19, 2018
teacherbim:
I registered for a new voters card in January, was given a temporary one, I took it to my bank to correct an error with my BVN but I was told that is not valid, I don't understand oooo, should I go back there for another registration right, pls help your sister, thanks
I had a similar issue with my bank last year. Go to the nearest National Identity Card registration office and get a national ID. You can then use that to rectify your BVN issues with your bank
Re: Nigerian Youths Can Vote On Bbnaija But Most Don't Even Have PVC by Nobody: 4:13pm On Mar 19, 2018
That's because Nigerian youths are a bunch of cowards and Ignorant nicompoops!
Re: Nigerian Youths Can Vote On Bbnaija But Most Don't Even Have PVC by Nowenuse: 7:49pm On Mar 19, 2018
ERORR404:

Since you are 20 and you have your PVC, pls when did you register?
I registered last year July, I don't know if my PVC would be out by now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NPC Puts Nigeria’s Life Expectancy At 52 Years / A Call To South Easterners To Get Their PVC And Vote! / $35bn Required To Kick-Start Road Construction Nationwide – Umahi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.