Stats: 3,152,223 members, 7,815,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Ndiana Inyang's Fiance Dies! 'He Called And I Was Busy As Usual' - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ndiana Inyang's Fiance Dies! 'He Called And I Was Busy As Usual' (40572 Views)

Kizz Daniel To Give Money To A Fan 'Who Is Broke As Usual' / Alex Pulls The Usual “hack” Card After An Intimate Picture Surfaced On Her Snap / Abasiodiong Eyo Inyang Smokes To Celebrate Her 20th Birthday; Goes Braless (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ndiana Inyang's Fiance Dies! 'He Called And I Was Busy As Usual' by mainboi: 2:08pm On Mar 19, 2018
Re: Ndiana Inyang's Fiance Dies! 'He Called And I Was Busy As Usual' by stefanweeks: 2:09pm On Mar 19, 2018
Somebody should take that phone off her hands till she learns proper spellings

RIP to the boyfriend

He must be embarrassed with the grammar.
Re: Ndiana Inyang's Fiance Dies! 'He Called And I Was Busy As Usual' by jetz(m): 2:10pm On Mar 19, 2018
new english cameo "o dead" even death will be laughing at the typo that's if it's a typo
Re: Ndiana Inyang's Fiance Dies! 'He Called And I Was Busy As Usual' by lifestyle1(m): 2:10pm On Mar 19, 2018
JoanHicks:
So sorry.

Was he going to escape death if she had answered his calls.

For those asking me, yes I'm originally from Virginia live here in Dallas in TX with my fiancee Danny he is a Nigerian, he is an active member of this forum. He always LOL anytime he visit this forum, I joined yesterday afternoon and I made my first comment too, this morning I've done same again, and I'm first to comment.

Who ask you ?

Re: Ndiana Inyang's Fiance Dies! 'He Called And I Was Busy As Usual' by kceewhyte(m): 2:10pm On Mar 19, 2018
Oh dead why so busy Ndi ara
Re: Ndiana Inyang's Fiance Dies! 'He Called And I Was Busy As Usual' by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 2:10pm On Mar 19, 2018
Common English she can't type
Re: Ndiana Inyang's Fiance Dies! 'He Called And I Was Busy As Usual' by wiloy2k8(m): 2:11pm On Mar 19, 2018
JoanHicks:
So sorry.

For those asking me, yes I'm originally from Virginia live here in Dallas in TX with my fiancee Danny he is a Nigerian, he is an active member of this forum. He always LOL anytime he visit this forum, I joined yesterday afternoon and I made my first comment too, this morning I've done same again, and I'm first to comment.

so make we fry Shit

Re: Ndiana Inyang's Fiance Dies! 'He Called And I Was Busy As Usual' by mhisbliss(f): 2:14pm On Mar 19, 2018
Uyiii:

and it's worster she's so much more beautiful than you arecheesy

p.s: the girl dey crase sha, wtf is fi*****.
little or no remorse at all, make she dey marry her busy schedules naaundecided
undecidedhave you seen me before? Anyways i don't care about ya opinion
Re: Ndiana Inyang's Fiance Dies! 'He Called And I Was Busy As Usual' by Gebbson007(m): 2:17pm On Mar 19, 2018
JoanHicks:

jor ooo talo bi eh lejo ??

Re: Ndiana Inyang's Fiance Dies! 'He Called And I Was Busy As Usual' by miqos02(m): 2:20pm On Mar 19, 2018
Weem
Re: Ndiana Inyang's Fiance Dies! 'He Called And I Was Busy As Usual' by Uyiii: 2:21pm On Mar 19, 2018
mhisbliss:
undecidedhave you seen me before? Anyways i don't care about ya opinion
I don't care about your facial opiniontongue

Re: Ndiana Inyang's Fiance Dies! 'He Called And I Was Busy As Usual' by Freeman59: 2:24pm On Mar 19, 2018
you are welcome to NL. The best online forum
JoanHicks:
So sorry.

Re: Ndiana Inyang's Fiance Dies! 'He Called And I Was Busy As Usual' by mhisbliss(f): 2:25pm On Mar 19, 2018
Uyiii:

I don't care about your facial opiniontongue
k
Re: Ndiana Inyang's Fiance Dies! 'He Called And I Was Busy As Usual' by jobonnairaland: 2:26pm On Mar 19, 2018
BoneBlogger:
Queen Ndiana Inyang (Most Beautiful Girl in Akwa Ibom Ambassador 2017),MBGAK, is currently lamenting her loss after recently loosing her fiance to the cold hands of death.

The beauty queen who is reported to have been in attendance at the Thanksgiving service in honour of the Akwa Ibom state speaker yesterday at Full life Uyo, took to Facebook to reveal the sad news.

It was gathered from her Facebook post that her fiance called her when he probably about to pass away but she din't pick due to her busy schedule.

She wrote on Facebook; "Oh Dead!!! Why have thou deprived me of my joy & testimony. Sadly, I was the person He called and I was busy as usual. This is worse than a heartbreak"

The cause of her fiance's death was not disclosed. May his soul rest in peace.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/03/mbgak-ambassador-2017-ndiana-inyang-loses-her-fiance-as-she-laments.html
She's a drama queen!!
Re: Ndiana Inyang's Fiance Dies! 'He Called And I Was Busy As Usual' by dominique(f): 2:31pm On Mar 19, 2018
Would picking his call have prevented his death? She should take heart

Even with all the make-up and filters she still looks average. Seems pretty girls don't go for pageants anymore.
Re: Ndiana Inyang's Fiance Dies! 'He Called And I Was Busy As Usual' by harrwix(m): 2:33pm On Mar 19, 2018
JoanHicks:
So sorry.

And you had to let them know this...o my goodness!
They are coming for you!
Welcome anyways.... You will sure meet /see the good, bad and ugly here, so be prepared grin
By the way you are a heroin for being the "first to comment" (FTC). grin grin grin
Crazy right? cheesy .... welcome to nairaland again

Re: Ndiana Inyang's Fiance Dies! 'He Called And I Was Busy As Usual' by adedehinbo(m): 2:34pm On Mar 19, 2018
JoanHicks:
So sorry.

I don't think this is true,because first to comment isn't anything to celebrate
Re: Ndiana Inyang's Fiance Dies! 'He Called And I Was Busy As Usual' by repent4christ: 2:38pm On Mar 19, 2018
JoanHicks:
So sorry.

Danny is enjoying seriously, look at how sexy her eyes are.

Re: Ndiana Inyang's Fiance Dies! 'He Called And I Was Busy As Usual' by ediddem(m): 2:38pm On Mar 19, 2018
Beauty Queen my foot, Joan should be crowned instead.
mhisbliss:
Its sad he passed away and you weren't there for him, its worse that a beauty Queen cant speak correct English

Oh Dead!!! Why have thou deprived me of my joy & testimony. Sadly, I was the person He called and I was busy as usual. This is worse than a heartbreak" grin
Re: Ndiana Inyang's Fiance Dies! 'He Called And I Was Busy As Usual' by JoanHicks(f): 2:38pm On Mar 19, 2018
harrwix:

And you had to let them know this...o my goodness!
They are coming for you!
Welcome anyways.... You will sure meet /see the good, bad and ugly here, so be prepared grin
By the way you are a heroin for being the "first to comment" (FTC). grin grin grin
Crazy right? cheesy .... welcome to nairaland again

I got lots of folks asking me about my real identity yesterday, some said I'm fake, I decided to make it clear. Thanks for welcoming me
Re: Ndiana Inyang's Fiance Dies! 'He Called And I Was Busy As Usual' by 400billionman: 2:39pm On Mar 19, 2018
JoanHicks:
So sorry.

, what should we fry? Bread or Onions
Re: Ndiana Inyang's Fiance Dies! 'He Called And I Was Busy As Usual' by OhiOfIhima: 2:39pm On Mar 19, 2018
Kelvin30286063:
Sad, we shouldn't be too busy for our loved ones.
I'll never ignore my mom, dad or fiancée call. No matter how busy I am.
Yes oo brother as far oga is not dere to give quarry.. Well not in my case shaa even if d oga like make her commot her two eyes dey stare at me.. As far as is from dis people mentioned above, I go pick am Walahi..
Re: Ndiana Inyang's Fiance Dies! 'He Called And I Was Busy As Usual' by SmartyPants(m): 2:40pm On Mar 19, 2018
JoanHicks:
So sorry.

For someone who claims to be a total foreigner, and to only have joined yesterday, you chose a rather interesting topic to make your first comment on didn't you?

https://www.nairaland.com/4404231/no-man-born-woman-stop#65938401

How could the utterances of a governorship aspirant possibly be of interest to a white american girl with no link to Nigeria other than her supposed boyfriend called Danny?

And you uploaded a picture too...a nice pretty picture if i might add. Motive?

I make no accusations but let the buyer beware!

Re: Ndiana Inyang's Fiance Dies! 'He Called And I Was Busy As Usual' by gare(f): 2:40pm On Mar 19, 2018
BoneBlogger:
Queen Ndiana Inyang (Most Beautiful Girl in Akwa Ibom Ambassador 2017),MBGAK, is currently lamenting her loss after recently loosing her fiance to the cold hands of death.

The beauty queen who is reported to have been in attendance at the Thanksgiving service in honour of the Akwa Ibom state speaker yesterday at Full life Uyo, took to Facebook to reveal the sad news.

It was gathered from her Facebook post that her fiance called her when he probably about to pass away but she din't pick due to her busy schedule.

She wrote on Facebook; "Oh Dead!!! Why have thou deprived me of my joy & testimony. Sadly, I was the person He called and I was busy as usual. This is worse than a heartbreak"

The cause of her fiance's death was not disclosed. May his soul rest in peace.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/03/mbgak-ambassador-2017-ndiana-inyang-loses-her-fiance-as-she-laments.html

BUSY DOING WHAT, YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN BY HIS SIDE, INSTEAD SOMEONE MAY BE HUMPING ON TOP OF YOU THEN, WHAT WAS SO IMPORTANT THAT YOU COULD NOT SPARE A MINUTE, BECAUSE I BELIEVE YOU ARE AWARE THAT I WAS SICK, PLEASE SAY SOMETHING ELSE.
Re: Ndiana Inyang's Fiance Dies! 'He Called And I Was Busy As Usual' by Lagbaja01(m): 2:40pm On Mar 19, 2018
This is super storeeeey.......
JoanHicks:
So sorry.

Re: Ndiana Inyang's Fiance Dies! 'He Called And I Was Busy As Usual' by repent4christ: 2:41pm On Mar 19, 2018
[quote author=repent4christ post=65971816][/quote] Danny is really enjoying, look at how sexy your eyes are.
Re: Ndiana Inyang's Fiance Dies! 'He Called And I Was Busy As Usual' by paulista(m): 2:41pm On Mar 19, 2018
Brooke60:
RIP
Definitely worst than Heart break

But then, he was only gonna say goodbye. You can't stop him from dying
Re: Ndiana Inyang's Fiance Dies! 'He Called And I Was Busy As Usual' by Kanoute(m): 2:44pm On Mar 19, 2018

How did this get to FP?

Well like nwaAmaikpe would say, she was busy with one of her numerous sugar daddy while her fi***** passed away....
Re: Ndiana Inyang's Fiance Dies! 'He Called And I Was Busy As Usual' by repent4christ: 2:44pm On Mar 19, 2018
JoanHicks:

I got lots of folks asking me about my real identity yesterday, some said I'm fake, I decided to make it clear. Thanks for welcoming me
Gosh! you are super sexy, Danny please hit her more harder to bring out the best in her.
Re: Ndiana Inyang's Fiance Dies! 'He Called And I Was Busy As Usual' by JoanHicks(f): 2:44pm On Mar 19, 2018
SmartyPants:

For someone who claims to be a total foreigner, and to only have joined yesterday, you chose a rather interesting topic to make your first comment on didn't you?

https://www.nairaland.com/4404231/no-man-born-woman-stop#65938401

How could the utterances of a governship aspirant possible be of interest to a white american girl with no link to Nigeria other than her supposed boyfriend called Danny?

And you uploaded a picture too...a nice pretty picture if i might add. Motive?

I make no accusations but let the buyer beware!

Danny actually commented that, because that was the exact time he registered this account he commented on that same topic just to teach me about it, I've been reading things about Nigerians here since yesterday and I never Commented on any, I just did this morning. Remember we are planning on visiting Nigeria soon
Re: Ndiana Inyang's Fiance Dies! 'He Called And I Was Busy As Usual' by OhiOfIhima: 2:45pm On Mar 19, 2018
wwwtortoise:
..... and she came to the social media to tell us about the missed call.
U dey mind her, unless she goat. Am vr sure she knows dat her fiancée is in a critical condition n still d boo manage to called her n d Idiot beautiful nonsense ignored his calls. Vr soon she go jump into d next available dick.. To hell wit d so call relationship, Alayee, any nigga wey ready marry one village girl n leave dis slay mamas n deir over sabi wahala.
Re: Ndiana Inyang's Fiance Dies! 'He Called And I Was Busy As Usual' by JoanHicks(f): 2:46pm On Mar 19, 2018
repent4christ:
Gosh! you are super sexy, Danny please hit her more harder to bring out the best in her.

Lol silly, Danny is not a bad dude cheesy

Michael Okon And Kosi Obialor Traditional Wedding Photos / Juliana Olayode "Toyo Baby" Lied About Her Virginity - Fans Slam Actress / Anna Banner Celebrates Her 23rd Birthday Today

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51