Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,212 members, 7,815,233 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Ndiana Inyang's Fiance Dies! 'He Called And I Was Busy As Usual' - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ndiana Inyang's Fiance Dies! 'He Called And I Was Busy As Usual' (40571 Views)

Kizz Daniel To Give Money To A Fan 'Who Is Broke As Usual' / Alex Pulls The Usual “hack” Card After An Intimate Picture Surfaced On Her Snap / Abasiodiong Eyo Inyang Smokes To Celebrate Her 20th Birthday; Goes Braless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ndiana Inyang's Fiance Dies! 'He Called And I Was Busy As Usual' by Letzdothething: 8:05pm On Mar 19, 2018
mhisbliss:
I don't celebrate mediocrity and cover it up with silly excuses, you obviously do but everyone aint you, so kindly fvck off
you rebuke one who tries to save you from bondage.

Mediowhat? That she can't speak a language that is not her own fluently? Can you say such for a white kid who can't speak our own language.

You clearly think low.
Give her a break.
Re: Ndiana Inyang's Fiance Dies! 'He Called And I Was Busy As Usual' by mhisbliss(f): 8:36pm On Mar 19, 2018
Letzdothething:
you rebuke one who tries to save you from bondage.

Mediowhat? That she can't speak a language that is not her own fluently? Can you say such for a white kid who can't speak our own language.

You clearly think low.
Give her a break.
k
Re: Ndiana Inyang's Fiance Dies! 'He Called And I Was Busy As Usual' by cherriex(f): 9:02pm On Mar 19, 2018
JoanHicks:
So sorry.

Was he going to escape death if she had answered his calls.
No he may not escape death but may have some soothing and loving words to aid his journey.

For those asking me, yes I'm originally from Virginia live here in Dallas in TX with my fiancee Danny he is a Nigerian, he is an active member of this forum. He always LOL anytime he visit this forum, I joined yesterday afternoon and I made my first comment too, this morning I've done same again, and I'm first to comment.
Re: Ndiana Inyang's Fiance Dies! 'He Called And I Was Busy As Usual' by godofuck231: 9:05pm On Mar 19, 2018
BoneBlogger:
Queen Ndiana Inyang (Most Beautiful Girl in Akwa Ibom Ambassador 2017),MBGAK, is currently lamenting her loss after recently loosing her fiance to the cold hands of death.

The beauty queen who is reported to have been in attendance at the Thanksgiving service in honour of the Akwa Ibom state speaker yesterday at Full life Uyo, took to Facebook to reveal the sad news.

It was gathered from her Facebook post that her fiance called her when he probably about to pass away but she din't pick due to her busy schedule.

She wrote on Facebook; "Oh Dead!!! Why have thou deprived me of my joy & testimony. Sadly, I was the person He called and I was busy as usual. This is worse than a heartbreak"

The cause of her fiance's death was not disclosed. May his soul rest in peace.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/03/mbgak-ambassador-2017-ndiana-inyang-loses-her-fiance-as-she-laments.html
Just marry the speaker, ure free to blow ur hymen as u like now, after all ure still busy

Re: Ndiana Inyang's Fiance Dies! 'He Called And I Was Busy As Usual' by Eldahray(m): 9:07pm On Mar 19, 2018
For sale of any bitcoins or gift cards.. Check my signature
Re: Ndiana Inyang's Fiance Dies! 'He Called And I Was Busy As Usual' by Xmen149(m): 9:08pm On Mar 19, 2018
a lady said she don't pick calls after she enter church till she is tru

I told her the day she wont pick not knowing she is the last hope of the person to save der life even God who allowed the technology to exist won't forgive her

rip bro
Re: Ndiana Inyang's Fiance Dies! 'He Called And I Was Busy As Usual' by Henri8: 9:56pm On Mar 19, 2018
Topmaike007:
Chai.. Rip.. God will provide

Provide what precisely?
Re: Ndiana Inyang's Fiance Dies! 'He Called And I Was Busy As Usual' by Henri8: 9:57pm On Mar 19, 2018
mhisbliss:
Its sad he passed away and you weren't there for him, its worse that a beauty Queen cant speak correct English

Oh Dead!!! Why have thou deprived me of my joy & testimony. Sadly, I was the person He called and I was busy as usual. This is worse than a heartbreak" grin

Na English she go chop ne?
Besides, she's a beauty queen not an English queen.

1 Like

Re: Ndiana Inyang's Fiance Dies! 'He Called And I Was Busy As Usual' by OyinO: 10:42pm On Mar 19, 2018
She was busy with Thanksgiving
Re: Ndiana Inyang's Fiance Dies! 'He Called And I Was Busy As Usual' by Lordfigaro(m): 11:02pm On Mar 19, 2018
JoanHicks:
So sorry.

For those asking me, yes I'm originally from Virginia live here in Dallas in TX with my fiancee Danny he is a Nigerian, he is an active member of this forum. He always LOL anytime he visit this forum, I joined yesterday afternoon and I made my first comment too, this morning I've done same again, and I'm first to comment.

Let me formally welcome you to Nairaland.....
And sure , answering his call won't have saved him from the cold hands of death..But she will keep wondering what important thing he might have called to tell her before giving up the ghost..So she will surely beat herself up for that
Re: Ndiana Inyang's Fiance Dies! 'He Called And I Was Busy As Usual' by seenga(m): 11:10pm On Mar 19, 2018
I think oxford learners' dictionary is 300naira. U need one.
maxwell767:
shocked

You called yourself a beauty queen yet you could not beautify your fiancé's heart...

I will advice u step down, main looking at you.. There's no beauty, except for the crown

Re: Ndiana Inyang's Fiance Dies! 'He Called And I Was Busy As Usual' by maxwell767(m): 11:54pm On Mar 19, 2018
seenga:
I think oxford learners' dictionary is 300naira. U need one.

Re: Ndiana Inyang's Fiance Dies! 'He Called And I Was Busy As Usual' by aimhigh99(m): 4:16am On Mar 20, 2018
so sad
Re: Ndiana Inyang's Fiance Dies! 'He Called And I Was Busy As Usual' by kiddapunk: 6:30am On Mar 20, 2018
JoanHicks:
So sorry.

you prick!! It's a dying man's last wish
Re: Ndiana Inyang's Fiance Dies! 'He Called And I Was Busy As Usual' by omocalabar(m): 7:55am On Mar 20, 2018
Where is flavour?
Re: Ndiana Inyang's Fiance Dies! 'He Called And I Was Busy As Usual' by Topmaike007(m): 8:02pm On Mar 20, 2018
Henri8:

Provide what precisely?
another husband.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Uche Maduagwu Creates Scene At The Market While Demanding Justice For Sylvester / Davido And Ezelekhae Ewuare, Prince Of Benin Kingdom Pictured Together / Michael Okon And Kosi Obialor Traditional Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.