Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,844 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:50 AM

HELP!!! My Toyota Prius 2006 Battery Is Bad - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / HELP!!! My Toyota Prius 2006 Battery Is Bad (1870 Views)

The Good Old Days Of Toyota Prius / I Need Help, My Car Battery Is Draining Itself! / Pre-order 2008 Toyota Prius (1.8M, Hybrid Battery CERTIFIED OKAY) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP!!! My Toyota Prius 2006 Battery Is Bad by vickiej(m): 3:22pm On Mar 19, 2018
please I need information on where I can buy a new battery and the cost
Re: HELP!!! My Toyota Prius 2006 Battery Is Bad by scarplanet(m): 8:14pm On Mar 19, 2018
vickiej:

Walk into any battery sale outlets anywhere in the world and by one
Re: HELP!!! My Toyota Prius 2006 Battery Is Bad by autologic: 6:37am On Mar 20, 2018
scarplanet:

Walk into any battery sale outlets anywhere in the world and by one
Hybrid battery don turn pure water than can be bought @ any chinedu spare part shop

5 Likes

Re: HELP!!! My Toyota Prius 2006 Battery Is Bad by vickiej(m): 9:05pm On Mar 20, 2018
@Trygo.. if I am to get the brand new one how much will it cost in naira and how do I order from eBay. I reside in okitipupa, Ondo state
Re: HELP!!! My Toyota Prius 2006 Battery Is Bad by sultaan(m): 9:14pm On Mar 20, 2018
I have to ask,
Why do you think your battery is dead and which battery specifically died
Re: HELP!!! My Toyota Prius 2006 Battery Is Bad by TRYGO(m): 9:45pm On Mar 20, 2018
@vickiej: It would cost you close to $1600. You do the math. That's excluding tax, and all that.

You can order from eBay, just like you order and buy things online. You got to register there, and make your purchase.

Alternatively, if you've got contacts over there, that would be great.

Do you intend to keep this car for more than 10years? If you do, then the new might be the best option. But if you intend to use it for just some few years, then maybe, a used one might help.

You also ha e reputable places in Lagos, like Ladipo, where you can get one.

But! you got to be sure of the credibility of the seller.

Here's my site:

www.dxta.net.ng
Re: HELP!!! My Toyota Prius 2006 Battery Is Bad by vickiej(m): 6:42pm On Mar 21, 2018
thanks for ur time I will contact u when am ready�
Re: HELP!!! My Toyota Prius 2006 Battery Is Bad by Lexusgs430: 8:14pm On Mar 21, 2018
vickiej:

Gbese re o.......
Re: HELP!!! My Toyota Prius 2006 Battery Is Bad by panacheinc7: 1:18am On Mar 24, 2020
Hi all, stumbled on this thread. Pls do you think the Prius is a good car to buy in Nigeria?? I'm seeing some good offers I just wanted to be sure if it's worth it. Thanks
Re: HELP!!! My Toyota Prius 2006 Battery Is Bad by Lexusgs430: 3:01am On Mar 24, 2020
panacheinc7:
Hi all, stumbled on this thread. Pls do you think the Prius is a good car to buy in Nigeria?? I'm seeing some good offers I just wanted to be sure if it's worth it. Thanks

A reason exists why you are seeing good offers............

Do you have deep pockets? How old is this prius, that is eyeing you?......
Re: HELP!!! My Toyota Prius 2006 Battery Is Bad by panacheinc7: 10:22am On Mar 24, 2020
Lexusgs430:

A reason exists why you are seeing good offers............

Do you have deep pockets? How old is this prius, that is eyeing you?......

Hmmmm...2008 Toks pPrius at 1.6
Re: HELP!!! My Toyota Prius 2006 Battery Is Bad by Lexusgs430: 11:05am On Mar 24, 2020
Toyota claims hybrid batteries should last 10 years...

The hybrid system is meant to be professionally tested, every year (during routine service).......

With this few points of mine...... The decision is still yours............ cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Fault On 2011 Ford Escape / Why Are There So Many Nigeria Used Toyota Corolla And Camry For Sale / Help! Car AC Smells

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.