Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,743 members, 7,824,142 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

“Give Me Plenty Money And I Will Give You Milk” – Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “Give Me Plenty Money And I Will Give You Milk” – Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter (60316 Views)

"Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter / "Condoms Are For Weak Men" - Pretty Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter. Photos / ”I Have 5 Boyfriends But I Never Marry” - Slay Queen Says On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

“Give Me Plenty Money And I Will Give You Milk” – Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter by olorijiblo: 3:26pm On Mar 19, 2018
A lady who goes by the Twitter handle @tashidahbakward is currently trending on the social media platform after she declared that she will supply milk to anyone who gives her money.

The Nigerian lady shared a suggestive picture of herself with the message as the caption.

Recall that some days back another lady on Twitter also made a controversial post, in which she compared men to two cucumbers. read here

The lady in question was dragged especially by male twitter users for daring to compare the their manhood to ordinary cucumbers.

She shared a picture of herself holding 2 cucumbers and said they are well built, well sized than that of men..

But the feedback she got will blow you away, some of the men took it a little far as they were clearly pissed by her offensive comments..

See some of their reactions in the link below;
https://www..com/give-plenty-money-will-give-milk-nigerian-lady-says-social-media/

Re: “Give Me Plenty Money And I Will Give You Milk” – Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter by maxti: 3:26pm On Mar 19, 2018
From?

118 Likes 5 Shares

Re: “Give Me Plenty Money And I Will Give You Milk” – Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter by northvietnam(m): 3:30pm On Mar 19, 2018
2 Things to do so women will follow u like flies follow dead meat...

1) Make money

2) make more money... / Make lots of Money..
and the likes of that silly girl in that picz will beg u to even taste her Milk...

125 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “Give Me Plenty Money And I Will Give You Milk” – Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter by veli1(m): 3:56pm On Mar 19, 2018
No. Na Me Go Giv U Milk & U Go Giv Me Money. Olosho cheesy

67 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Give Me Plenty Money And I Will Give You Milk” – Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter by Gentle034(m): 3:58pm On Mar 19, 2018
See her. Armpit like dat refuse dump for lagos. Which kind milk Dis one wan share?

131 Likes 5 Shares

Re: “Give Me Plenty Money And I Will Give You Milk” – Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter by NOC1(m): 4:00pm On Mar 19, 2018
maxti:
From?

I wonderooo mtcheww, is it actually going to come from that sagged, nose dived, fallen, depreciated mammary gland?

I doubt.

ugly, dirty, lazy ladies embarrassing hardworking African queens.

42 Likes

Re: “Give Me Plenty Money And I Will Give You Milk” – Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter by Nobody: 4:14pm On Mar 19, 2018
Lool, see the hungry looking girl. The only kinda milk she can give is soured milk.
Goes another step to prove that ladies are objects of (sexual) pleasure.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Give Me Plenty Money And I Will Give You Milk” – Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter by Biglittlelois(f): 4:14pm On Mar 19, 2018
Some ladies be embarrassing other females sha, see armpit, shior undecided

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “Give Me Plenty Money And I Will Give You Milk” – Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter by thesicilian: 4:14pm On Mar 19, 2018
Gentle034:
See her. Armpit like dat refuse dump for lagos. Which kind milk Dis one wan share?
Stale milk.

2 Likes

Re: “Give Me Plenty Money And I Will Give You Milk” – Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter by Sweetcollins: 4:14pm On Mar 19, 2018
End time milk
Re: “Give Me Plenty Money And I Will Give You Milk” – Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter by nairavsdollars(f): 4:15pm On Mar 19, 2018
Is there any milk in this dunlop slippers breast i am seeing? Or are my eyes deceiving me?

10 Likes

Re: “Give Me Plenty Money And I Will Give You Milk” – Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter by YOUNGELDER1(m): 4:15pm On Mar 19, 2018
If this one gives milk what then does the likes of Roman goddess give when you give them money undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Give Me Plenty Money And I Will Give You Milk” – Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter by Jhayeahsam01(m): 4:15pm On Mar 19, 2018
I de craze?

why paying for your milk? you want make I purge?

when me too fit give u free milk from my nuzzle down here

8 Likes

Re: “Give Me Plenty Money And I Will Give You Milk” – Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter by jericco1(m): 4:15pm On Mar 19, 2018
see as she look like oil painting.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Give Me Plenty Money And I Will Give You Milk” – Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter by TRADELYN: 4:15pm On Mar 19, 2018
The end is near... embarassed

QUICK & QUALITY RESEARCH PROJECTS, BUSINESS PLANS, etc. kiss
+234 (0)812 468 1999. www.Nairaland.com/tradelyn
Re: “Give Me Plenty Money And I Will Give You Milk” – Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter by soberdrunk(m): 4:15pm On Mar 19, 2018
Good thing i am "lactose intolerant"..... angry See head like Mitsubishi lancer headlamp..... angry

18 Likes

Re: “Give Me Plenty Money And I Will Give You Milk” – Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter by Hofbrauhaus(m): 4:15pm On Mar 19, 2018
angry
Re: “Give Me Plenty Money And I Will Give You Milk” – Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter by owomida1: 4:16pm On Mar 19, 2018
You must be a cow.
Re: “Give Me Plenty Money And I Will Give You Milk” – Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter by free2ryhme: 4:16pm On Mar 19, 2018
olorijiblo:
A lady who goes by the Twitter handle @tashidahbakward is currently trending on the social media platform after she declared that she will supply milk to anyone who gives her money.

The Nigerian lady shared a suggestive picture of herself with the message as the caption.

Recall that some days back another lady on Twitter also made a controversial post, in which she compared men to two cucumbers. read here

The lady in question was dragged especially by male twitter users for daring to compare the their manhood to ordinary cucumbers.

She shared a picture of herself holding 2 cucumbers and said they are well built, well sized than that of men..

But the feedback she got will blow you away, some of the men took it a little far as they were clearly pissed by her offensive comments..

See some of their reactions in the link below;
https://www..com/give-plenty-money-will-give-milk-nigerian-lady-says-social-media/

Uwa mmebi

1 Like

Re: “Give Me Plenty Money And I Will Give You Milk” – Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter by tgmservice: 4:17pm On Mar 19, 2018
Why she come do face like chimpanzee

There is nothing i hate more than scrolling down my Facebook page and seeing all these Olosho girls giving inspirational advises

6 Likes

Re: “Give Me Plenty Money And I Will Give You Milk” – Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter by joystickextend1(m): 4:17pm On Mar 19, 2018
Just imagine.. angry

Meanwhile guy's check out my profile for your extender products and other adult fantasy toys
Re: “Give Me Plenty Money And I Will Give You Milk” – Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter by credid(m): 4:17pm On Mar 19, 2018
Dis one bride price na 100 naira recharge card e go b

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Give Me Plenty Money And I Will Give You Milk” – Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter by olu1759(m): 4:18pm On Mar 19, 2018
wot type of milk,dano or Lada milk,cos ayam not understanding,if its the ozza milk I'm thinking of,i'll pass,how much is cowbell that someone now give me Lassa fever.

4 Likes

Re: “Give Me Plenty Money And I Will Give You Milk” – Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter by parissaint(m): 4:18pm On Mar 19, 2018
From Wence Cometh D Milk

2 Likes

Re: “Give Me Plenty Money And I Will Give You Milk” – Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter by Damfostopper(m): 4:18pm On Mar 19, 2018
see person wey look like tuberculosis...... ugly shit

7 Likes

Re: “Give Me Plenty Money And I Will Give You Milk” – Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter by Bossontop(m): 4:19pm On Mar 19, 2018
undecided

6 Likes

Re: “Give Me Plenty Money And I Will Give You Milk” – Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter by eleko1: 4:20pm On Mar 19, 2018
sad adulterated expired milk

1 Like

Re: “Give Me Plenty Money And I Will Give You Milk” – Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter by gurunlocker: 4:21pm On Mar 19, 2018
After receiving plenty money, gave milk out, they will now use you for ritual. Can't these days girls just use their sense?

3 Likes

Re: “Give Me Plenty Money And I Will Give You Milk” – Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter by gwmlogistic: 4:21pm On Mar 19, 2018
With this your 50cl keg
Re: “Give Me Plenty Money And I Will Give You Milk” – Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter by OhiOfIhima: 4:22pm On Mar 19, 2018
Gentle034:
Inverted deflate contagious milk...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl / Should I Quit My Relationship Because Of This? / 'Dear Money, Come And Rape Me Mercilessly' - Nigerian Slay Queen. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.