Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,204 members, 7,829,309 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Have You Been To Northern Or South Western Nigeria? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Have You Been To Northern Or South Western Nigeria? (832 Views)

FG Advises Nigerians Against Travelling To Northern Cyprus / Should I Go To Norway Or South Korean For Greener Pasture / Breaking News Elephants Invade Some Part Of South Western NIGERIA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Been To Northern Or South Western Nigeria? by Kingsley10000: 6:25pm On Mar 19, 2018
I have lived all life in the south and eastern Nigeria,just want to relocate to any of these states for business and settlement... I need a detailed reason these states should be my first choice for business and residence

oyo
ondo
ogun
kwara
niger
kano
niger
bauchi
plateau
kebbi
kano
kaduna

left for me,I would have opted for the north,but 'm afraid because of religious crisis,having known that they (indigenes) are very religious and as such most of
them can attack you at slightest provocation,you can't talk to any lady there or cohabit with any while unmarried,you can't dress anyhow you want and the social life there is very poor(no clubbing,no alcohol or smoking etc).these are some of the constraints I have heard about the north,I don't know whether it's also applicable to the south west

the only thing that endears me there is there cheap cost of living compare cost of living in Kano to most
other places, it's far cheaper compare to what's obtainable in the east.Also there optimal infrastructural development with presence of industries especially in kano kaduna.

Which of these states is the best and bound with opportunities
Re: Have You Been To Northern Or South Western Nigeria? by fk001(m): 6:29pm On Mar 19, 2018
LMAO

Op who feed you all these news about north?

No clubbing, No smoking, No talking to females, No dressing of your choice, Haba the No is far too much.

make you kuku tag North as ISIS territory na.

The problem with my eastern friends is they are quick to believe anything they see or heard over the media without doing their assignment very well.

Well there is no need for me to talk to much, all i know is what you stated above is 100% wrong nothing like that.

For your business i recommend Kano, Plateau or kaduna state

Shalom!!

Lalasticlala abeg this guy need more advice
Re: Have You Been To Northern Or South Western Nigeria? by skywolf28(m): 6:46pm On Mar 19, 2018
Ondo state, one of the most peaceful state in Nigeria
Re: Have You Been To Northern Or South Western Nigeria? by Kingsley10000: 6:59pm On Mar 19, 2018
fk001:
LMAO

Op who feed you all these news about north?

No clubbing, No smoking, No talking to females, No dressing of your choice, Haba the No is far too much.

make you kuku tag North as ISIS territory na.

The problem with my eastern friends is they are quick to believe anything they see or heard over the media without doing their assignment very well.

Well there is no need for me to talk to much, all i know is what you stated above is 100% wrong nothing like that.

For your business i recommend Kano, Plateau or kaduna state

Shalom!!

Lalasticlala abeg this guy need more advice
.....thanks so much.....in as much as most these notion might be wrong,you will agree with me that they are not as liberal as other regions especially the core north.I intend going there for agribusiness(buying agricultural products from the local farmers and selling in the east,working in a factory or livestock farm)I studied animal science.

'm thinking of kano but na bokoharam dey fear me
Re: Have You Been To Northern Or South Western Nigeria? by HausaOverlord: 7:00pm On Mar 19, 2018
Kebbi and niger u hardly hear anything abt them, wic for me is a good thing, u go do ur biz jeje
Re: Have You Been To Northern Or South Western Nigeria? by Kingsley10000: 7:04pm On Mar 19, 2018
skywolf28:
Ondo state, one of the most peaceful state in Nigeria
how developed is ondo state,do they have presence of industries,top-notch infrastructures,constant power and how is agribusiness there?
Re: Have You Been To Northern Or South Western Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Mar 19, 2018
HausaOverlord:
Kebbi and niger u hardly hear anything abt them, wic for me is a good thing, u go do ur biz jeje
Minna is a small town na. Business won't be too good there.
Re: Have You Been To Northern Or South Western Nigeria? by fk001(m): 7:10pm On Mar 19, 2018
Kingsley10000:
.....thanks so much.....in as much as most these notion might be wrong,you will agree with me that they are not as liberal as other regions especially the core north.I intend going there for agribusiness(buying agricultural products from the local farmers and selling in the east,working in a factory or livestock farm)I studied animal science.

'm thinking of kano but na bokoharam dey fear me

For Agric business try kebbi or Kano.

yea i know the core north is not that liberal like the east, but there are also a lot of social activities there.

Agric business is good in the north most especially the livestock part and crop.

Just free your mind and give it a try

1 Like

Re: Have You Been To Northern Or South Western Nigeria? by skywolf28(m): 7:22pm On Mar 19, 2018
Kingsley10000:
how developed is ondo state,do they have presence of industries,top-notch infrastructures,constant power and how is agribusiness there?

If you are into agribusiness i suggest minna
Re: Have You Been To Northern Or South Western Nigeria? by Kingsley10000: 8:34pm On Mar 19, 2018
skywolf28:

thanks
Re: Have You Been To Northern Or South Western Nigeria? by Raintaker(m): 9:27pm On Mar 19, 2018
skywolf28:

But Minna seems like a ghost town to me.
And I'm not even sure the agribusiness in Minna is anything worthwhile.

Op stay in the East.
Re: Have You Been To Northern Or South Western Nigeria? by Kingsley1000(m): 12:35pm On Mar 20, 2018
Raintaker:
But Minna seems like a ghost town to me.
And I'm not even sure the agribusiness in Minna is anything worthwhile.

Op stay in the East.
I have lived in the south and east for years,nothing has changed,i need to embrace new challenges...my only fear in the north is religous crises i have bn hearing
Re: Have You Been To Northern Or South Western Nigeria? by Kingsley1000(m): 6:17am On Mar 21, 2018
fk001:

For Agric business try kebbi or Kano.

yea i know the core north is not that liberal like the east, but there are also a lot of social activities there.

Agric business is good in the north most especially the livestock part and crop.

Just free your mind and give it a try
Thanks,i also intend living there for couple of years,as a christain,i hope 'm safe.i think i should go with kano since it's more developed than kebbi where most of the indigenes speaks and understand only hausa

(1) (Reply)

I Need Information On Finland / Goldman Sachs Internship / List Of Countries You Can Travel Visa Free With Nigerian Passport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.