Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,733 members, 7,817,017 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Should I Go To Norway Or South Korean For Greener Pasture - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Should I Go To Norway Or South Korean For Greener Pasture (2930 Views)

Relocating To Kenya Next Month For Greener Pasture / Kenyan Who Went To Saudi In Search For A Greener Pasture Returns With 2 Kids / From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. My True Life Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Go To Norway Or South Korean For Greener Pasture by tolukunle: 8:53am On Oct 08, 2020
Nairalanders, pls I need your advice. I am at the point of relocating out of Nigeria for greener pastures but I have two options ( working visa though). Am been offered South Korea or Norway.

I need peeps that have been to the countries before to enlighten me on which one i should go for. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Should I Go To Norway Or South Korean For Greener Pasture by DasaintHope(m): 8:57am On Oct 08, 2020
Both countries are thriving and poses opportunities for hardworking minds. Left for me I'd go for South Korea, been an IT and Engineering inclined person, plus the weather is favorable, considering the geographical location, I can't say same for Norway.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Go To Norway Or South Korean For Greener Pasture by longetivity(m): 9:04am On Oct 08, 2020
Go to south korea, best Asian country

1 Like

Re: Should I Go To Norway Or South Korean For Greener Pasture by Vyzz: 9:08am On Oct 08, 2020
Stay here mehn

2 Likes

Re: Should I Go To Norway Or South Korean For Greener Pasture by Solsix(m): 9:25am On Oct 08, 2020
Did u vote for APC in the last general election?? If yes stay here we are in this together

10 Likes

Re: Should I Go To Norway Or South Korean For Greener Pasture by Ge0grapher(m): 1:03pm On Oct 08, 2020
Why does it hurt some Nigerians so much when they discover someone is making plans to leave this country??..

Now I know why some people will travel out and not even inform their so called friends.. cos the negativity, pessimism and bad vibes is just too much.. tufiakwa!!

Well OP.. as for me I prefer Norway to SK.cos I just love the way of life of the Scandinavians ... Plus most Norwegians understand English.. I feel it would be easier to fit in than South Korea. Thank you!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Go To Norway Or South Korean For Greener Pasture by Nobody: 1:08pm On Oct 08, 2020
Ge0grapher:
Why does it hurt some Nigerians so much when they discover someone is making plans to leave this country??..

Now I know why some people will travel out and not even inform their so called friends.. cos the negativity, pessimism and bad vibes is just too much.. tufiakwa!!
Not that they're hurt about them traveling out
You guys voted for APC in the last election and now you wanna flee this country
No bro we gon die here together no one is going no where grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Go To Norway Or South Korean For Greener Pasture by Saintsquare(m): 1:12pm On Oct 08, 2020
Go for Norway, SK is good too but difficult to get PR.......

2 Likes

Re: Should I Go To Norway Or South Korean For Greener Pasture by Ge0grapher(m): 1:15pm On Oct 08, 2020
ZIINI:

Not that they're hurt about them traveling out
You guys voted for APC in the last election and now you wanna flee this country
No bro we gon die here together no one is going no where grin

Wetin u dey type guy?? U dey try tell me say during PDP administration no one migrated out of the country?? undecided

My bone of contention here is that every time issues like this is raised, some individuals pop up from nowhere and start giving suggestions about things that are not even related to the topic.

Some of them saying stuffs like why not stay back and invest in a fish farm, invest in poultry blah blah blah. So annoying.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Go To Norway Or South Korean For Greener Pasture by Excessnation: 1:30pm On Oct 08, 2020
Baba, sit your ass down in Nigeria. Let’s work on how we would build our country.
tolukunle:
Nairalanders, pls I need your advice. I am at the point of relocating out of Nigeria for greener pastures but I have two options ( working visa though). Am been offered South Korea or Norway.

I need peeps that have been to the countries before to enlighten me on which one i should go for. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Should I Go To Norway Or South Korean For Greener Pasture by Goodman247: 1:38pm On Oct 08, 2020
Go to Norway from there you can easily go to more liberal eu countries

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Go To Norway Or South Korean For Greener Pasture by BruncleZuma: 2:06pm On Oct 08, 2020
Ge0grapher:

Wetin u dey type guy?? U dey try tell me say during PDP administration no one migrated out of the country?? undecided

My bone of contention here is that every time issues like this is raised, some individuals pop up from nowhere and start giving suggestions about things that are not even related to the topic.

Some of them saying stuffs like why not stay back and invest in a fish farm, invest in poultry blah blah blah. So annoying.

grin grin grin grin

[img]https://media1./images/6a000fce3ccb8a452037a7650bc8059d/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Should I Go To Norway Or South Korean For Greener Pasture by Cousin9999: 3:36pm On Oct 08, 2020
Solsix:
Did u vote for APC in the last general election?? If yes stay here we are in this together

lol

2 Likes

Re: Should I Go To Norway Or South Korean For Greener Pasture by Cousin9999: 3:37pm On Oct 08, 2020
NORWAY

2 Likes

Re: Should I Go To Norway Or South Korean For Greener Pasture by tolukunle: 6:53pm On Oct 08, 2020
DasaintHope:
Both countries are thriving and poses opportunities for hardworking minds. Left for me I'd go for South Korea, been an IT and Engineering inclined person, plus the weather is favorable, considering the geographical location, I can't say same for Norway.

Thanks.
Re: Should I Go To Norway Or South Korean For Greener Pasture by tolukunle: 6:54pm On Oct 08, 2020
Solsix:

Funny you. All the same thanks
Re: Should I Go To Norway Or South Korean For Greener Pasture by tolukunle: 7:08pm On Oct 08, 2020
Ge0grapher:

Well OP.. as for me I prefer Norway to SK.cos I just love the way of life of the Scandinavians ... Plus most Norwegians understand English.. I feel it would be easier to fit in than South Korea. Thank you!

Thanks so much
Re: Should I Go To Norway Or South Korean For Greener Pasture by tolukunle: 7:11pm On Oct 08, 2020
Saintsquare:
Go for Norway, SK is good too but difficult to get PR.......

Well, the idea is to hustle and gather money first o. Not even interested in either PR. Just want to use it as a stepping stone. Thanks
Re: Should I Go To Norway Or South Korean For Greener Pasture by tolukunle: 7:12pm On Oct 08, 2020
Goodman247:
Go to Norway from there you can easily go to more liberal eu countries

Am thinking in that direction too. Thanks
Re: Should I Go To Norway Or South Korean For Greener Pasture by tolukunle: 7:12pm On Oct 08, 2020
Cousin9999:
NORWAY

Thanks
Re: Should I Go To Norway Or South Korean For Greener Pasture by babakb: 9:31pm On Oct 08, 2020
tolukunle:

Well, the idea is to hustle and gather money first o. Not even interested in either PR. Just want to use it as a stepping stone. Thanks

Your concern should be PR, that's when you will gather good money because you would have gotten full working rights.

5 Likes

Re: Should I Go To Norway Or South Korean For Greener Pasture by ednut1(m): 11:02pm On Oct 08, 2020
tolukunle:

you got a job or agent promised you job i pity you if its the latter

1 Like

Re: Should I Go To Norway Or South Korean For Greener Pasture by Nobody: 6:44am On Oct 09, 2020
ednut1:
you got a got or agent promised you job i pity you if its the latter
That shouldn't be your concern honestly, he is not a kid.

Simply give your suggestion on what he asked and leave the rest.

5 Likes

Re: Should I Go To Norway Or South Korean For Greener Pasture by tolukunle: 8:58am On Oct 09, 2020
AhmedEmeka:

Simply give your suggestion on
what he asked and leave the rest.

Thanks o. I wonder the PITY word.
Re: Should I Go To Norway Or South Korean For Greener Pasture by tolukunle: 8:59am On Oct 09, 2020
ednut1:
you got a got or agent promised you job i pity you if its the latter

Can't you just pass by if u don't have any valuable contribution.
Re: Should I Go To Norway Or South Korean For Greener Pasture by ednut1(m): 9:02am On Oct 09, 2020
tolukunle:

Can't you just pass by if u don't have any valuable contribution.
its a simple question. Did you get a job or an agent promised you one. Dont come here to cry later.
Re: Should I Go To Norway Or South Korean For Greener Pasture by ednut1(m): 9:03am On Oct 09, 2020
AhmedEmeka:

Simply give your suggestion on what he asked and leave the rest.
oh those that fell for agents scam are kids
Re: Should I Go To Norway Or South Korean For Greener Pasture by yolo126010: 9:33am On Oct 09, 2020
I feel Norway would be okay since you want to work and you can also find your way from there to other European countries

1 Like

Re: Should I Go To Norway Or South Korean For Greener Pasture by joelag: 9:47am On Oct 09, 2020
Norway is ok, but not that easy as people portray the country here in Nigeria.

I have never been to South Korea, so I don't know how difficult its to 'carry forward' there.
Re: Should I Go To Norway Or South Korean For Greener Pasture by Etinosa1234: 10:30am On Oct 09, 2020
I think South Korea can be good if u can beat the language barrier
Re: Should I Go To Norway Or South Korean For Greener Pasture by Memberclub(m): 1:34pm On Oct 09, 2020
Stay bro
Re: Should I Go To Norway Or South Korean For Greener Pasture by Nobody: 1:58pm On Oct 09, 2020
ednut1:
oh those that fell for agents scam are kids
Truth, they are not. But that wasn't the question asked.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Let’s Talk Mexico | “Cabo” Me Crazy! / New Train Model For Abuja Light Rail On The Way / My Chat With A Chinese National On What Really Happened.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.