Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,460 members, 7,770,142 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 05:38 AM

How To Become A Warrior - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / How To Become A Warrior (290 Views)

I Am A Warrior / Beginning (my Adventure As A Traditional Warrior) / The Boy Warrior By Joseph Nwogo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Become A Warrior by Brazzaville(m): 7:14pm On Mar 19, 2018
The devil whispered: “You cannot withstand the storm”

The warrior replied: “I am the storm”

You are a warrior, you will get through the storm, you will show the storm who’s boss, you will show everyone you are stronger than all things that have hurt you, you are stronger than your past, you are stronger than the challenges coming in your future, you will tell yourself: I don’t invite life’s challenges but I don’t back down from them either. I know we all face tough times, I know I am not exempt from life struggles but I know I am strong, I know this will pass, I know there will be better days but only if I keep fighting like a warrior, fighting with all my heart, the heart of a lion. The strength I have is like no other, I am not a survivor, I am a warrior, I don’t survive, I thrive, I can do this and I will get through this.
Warrior are built from the struggles, formed and strengthened by adversity. Embrace your challenges and push through them, you are stronger than your past, you are stronger than the challenges coming in your future. The strength I have is like no other, I am not a survivor, I am a warrior, I don’t survive, I thrive. I make the best of bad situations, I see the opportunity in the struggles, I grow strength from my hardships. I am thankful for my hard times, I am thankful for the pain because it makes me raise my game. I am grateful for the worst of times because it ensures my story will be a great, from zero to hero, from nothing to something, from the bottom to the top.

https://evhiemenisa..com.ng/2018/03/how-to-become-warrior.html

(1) (Reply)

Tips On Book Writing And Publishing / Im Looking For A Good Publishers / Vacancy For The Position Of Deputy Managing Editor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.