Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:11 AM

Igbos More Concern On Our Status In Nigeria Than Igbo Presidency – Prof. Nwosu - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos More Concern On Our Status In Nigeria Than Igbo Presidency – Prof. Nwosu (16743 Views)

Junaid Mohammed: I Will Rather Have Tinubu As President Than Igbo Man / TIV Tribe Love Igbos More Than Themselves ,PureTruth~By Adakatsina-alla / Yoruba Voted For Atiku More Than Igbo – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos More Concern On Our Status In Nigeria Than Igbo Presidency – Prof. Nwosu by kernel504(m): 11:06am On Mar 20, 2018
philoedu:
On a serious note, I just think the idea of what any session want should not be the main thing. Rather, in striving to creat a level playing filed conducive for every one, inrespective of any poltical affilliation. I think enough is enough of any sectonal overtone and think about what Nigeria has under gone in its political abuse and denigration overtime. Read the NIgeria history and see how much she need to wait to be fully accepted in the comity of nation with the dignity she deserved. There is an urgent need for a deconstructive politics here in Nigeria for those who care.

What if they don't want a level play ground? How many years more do you want to still ask for same thing?

1 Like

Re: Igbos More Concern On Our Status In Nigeria Than Igbo Presidency – Prof. Nwosu by Nobody: 11:11am On Mar 20, 2018
horsepower101:

Blab blab blab

Nigeria is not meant to be together. You guys can keep fantasizing but it will never happen. This is the wishful thinking that is has left us in this mess.

WE ARE NOT MEANT TO BE TOGETHER.

You remember that story in the Bible were two women claimed ownership of a baby and were asked to either divide the baby or give up the baby in other to save the babies life.

Well it turns out the one who wanted the baby divided was not the real parent and thus the baby was handled over to the real parent.

Moral of the story you can keep what you destroy, your type of reasoning profers no solution. It is an recklessly sentimental approach to solving problems and hence with that type of ideology you're bound to loose.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos More Concern On Our Status In Nigeria Than Igbo Presidency – Prof. Nwosu by StaffofOrayan(m): 11:13am On Mar 20, 2018
Stupidity everywhere cry cry cry

Re: Igbos More Concern On Our Status In Nigeria Than Igbo Presidency – Prof. Nwosu by Cooly100: 11:20am On Mar 20, 2018
shegzy08:

Last time I checked, there is an airport an a sea port in rivers and it is closer to the east

We need the ones in our region not the one close to our region.

We we got independence it was one tripod of North, East and West...

We can't be minority in our own country where we fought for independence.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos More Concern On Our Status In Nigeria Than Igbo Presidency – Prof. Nwosu by shegzy08: 11:30am On Mar 20, 2018
Cooly100:

You are right though, you guys are fighting for a reason but so many of you are trying to rubbish other tribes and such generates a hostile reaction

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos More Concern On Our Status In Nigeria Than Igbo Presidency – Prof. Nwosu by duwdu: 11:34am On Mar 20, 2018
Okoroawusa:
So if we make Prof ABC Nwosu the President of Nigeria,he will reject it,abi?

To think that this man was in govt when Igbos were dominating the political space.

Whoa... what an unkind cut!

P34c3
Re: Igbos More Concern On Our Status In Nigeria Than Igbo Presidency – Prof. Nwosu by Alkanoicacid(m): 11:36am On Mar 20, 2018
FanYogo1:

Or the SE with 2nd lowest IGR and highest refugee status in other regions...let's not forget that the SE also house the drug dealing kingpins of Nigerians in international countries.

Don't mind people talking about Igbo presidency. They forget that na people go vote am. Who will vote for an Igbo man when no one trust igbos or when igbos have lost allies due to their hatred of other tribes? Is it "afonjas" or "abokis" that will vote for a "flat head"?

Forget Igbo presidency for now. Focus on developing the SE.

Everything is kuku in the SW...technology, healthcare, manufacturing, startups, tech hubs, entertainment, corporate businesses, international investment etc.

The USA and Europe still have their downside, even though theyre world power. With all the self-acclaim brilliance the ibos make, what do they have to show for it? Jews have Israel, White Americans have Cali and NY, Yoruba's have Lagos and Ogun, Hausas have Kano whose land is bigger than the whole SE, SAfricans have Johannesburg .... Kenyans have Kigali. What do Igbos have?

Se omo'badan ni o ni? oti m'esi oro ju.

1 Like

Re: Igbos More Concern On Our Status In Nigeria Than Igbo Presidency – Prof. Nwosu by shegzy08: 11:37am On Mar 20, 2018
Cooly100:

So many of you are ignorant and doesn't know the after effect of a breakage on both the parent country and the new one. I think you are knowledgeable enough to realize there would be love lost between both and at such policies and strict measures will be put in place to cripple any trade with the new country..70% of the investment of your people are outside your region..
Re: Igbos More Concern On Our Status In Nigeria Than Igbo Presidency – Prof. Nwosu by Cooly100: 11:41am On Mar 20, 2018
shegzy08:

You are right though, you guys are fighting for a reason but so many of you are trying to rubbish other tribes and such generates a hostile reaction

No, the other tribes get on our way...

The issue we have is not with the other tribes, but with the unjust federal government.

1 Like

Re: Igbos More Concern On Our Status In Nigeria Than Igbo Presidency – Prof. Nwosu by Cooly100: 11:44am On Mar 20, 2018
shegzy08:

So many of you are ignorant and doesn't know the after effect of a breakage on both the parent country and the new one. I think you are knowledgeable enough to realize there would be love lost between both and at such policies and strict measures will be put in place to cripple any trade with the new country..70% of the investment of your people are outside your region..

They can still keep their investments.

The difference is that they may face new laws...

2 Likes

Re: Igbos More Concern On Our Status In Nigeria Than Igbo Presidency – Prof. Nwosu by shegzy08: 11:48am On Mar 20, 2018
Cooly100:

No, the other tribes get on our way...

The issue we have is not with the other tribes, but with the unjust federal government.

There is an undying hatred among people of different tribes..I have seen your people say unreasonable thing to ma as a Yoruba and vice versa..haven't you realized it's the Ibo's that are calling Lagos no Man's land...I am an informed of Lagos state 'ibeju lekki'
Re: Igbos More Concern On Our Status In Nigeria Than Igbo Presidency – Prof. Nwosu by shegzy08: 11:51am On Mar 20, 2018
Cooly100:

They can still keep their investments.

The difference is that they may face new laws...

It will be under strict measures, hostile reception, been treated as a foreigner even when you believe you belong there
Re: Igbos More Concern On Our Status In Nigeria Than Igbo Presidency – Prof. Nwosu by Cooly100: 12:00pm On Mar 20, 2018
shegzy08:

It will be under strict measures, hostile reception, been treated as a foreigner even when you believe you belong there

How can you belong their...when you are from different country?

Do Nigerians who live and do business in Ghana, belong their?

I prefer to have a country Biafra that's as small as Ghana, where your have better living standard like electricity and no fuel queues than the giant Nigeria with poor structures.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos More Concern On Our Status In Nigeria Than Igbo Presidency – Prof. Nwosu by opribo(m): 12:01pm On Mar 20, 2018
The Ibos are looking beyond this present union.

There is no way we can be who we are with people who do not share our ideology, culture, beliefs, values, faith, views, culture.

They need to let us be, we want to run with supersonic speed but they ain't just ready so let everybody be.

1 Like

Re: Igbos More Concern On Our Status In Nigeria Than Igbo Presidency – Prof. Nwosu by Cooly100: 12:01pm On Mar 20, 2018
shegzy08:

There is an undying hatred among people of different tribes..I have seen your people say unreasonable thing to ma as a Yoruba and vice versa..haven't you realized it's the Ibo's that are calling Lagos no Man's land...I am an informed of Lagos state 'ibeju lekki'

That's part of standing in our way...

Have you heard the Gwaris saying that FCT Abuja belongs to them?

1 Like

Re: Igbos More Concern On Our Status In Nigeria Than Igbo Presidency – Prof. Nwosu by shegzy08: 12:10pm On Mar 20, 2018
Cooly100:

But have heard Kano informed saying it belongs to them
Re: Igbos More Concern On Our Status In Nigeria Than Igbo Presidency – Prof. Nwosu by shegzy08: 12:12pm On Mar 20, 2018
Cooly100:

Having a state where there is an influx in foreigners does not mean it's not owned by anybody
Re: Igbos More Concern On Our Status In Nigeria Than Igbo Presidency – Prof. Nwosu by Cooly100: 12:20pm On Mar 20, 2018
shegzy08:

Having a state where there is an influx in foreigners does not mean it's not owned by anybody

Have you heard them saying Oyo is no man's land?
Re: Igbos More Concern On Our Status In Nigeria Than Igbo Presidency – Prof. Nwosu by shegzy08: 12:25pm On Mar 20, 2018
Cooly100:

How many are in oyo compared to Lagos..
Re: Igbos More Concern On Our Status In Nigeria Than Igbo Presidency – Prof. Nwosu by Nobody: 12:29pm On Mar 20, 2018
CSTR2:

Which west and which north. ?
Is it the same north that already conceded to the south east after buhari 8 years. ?

Bring your Yoruba candidate. Okorocha will trounce him in the south.
I'm just laughing at your logic.. what's d prove of d north conceding to d south east Mr Man?

Igbo doesn't stand any political chance outside d east. your okorocha and eastern people will join hand with the South South at the end while you Igbo become spectators. on the other hand, a Yoruba man will compete with the South South presidential candidate.

Fact.
Re: Igbos More Concern On Our Status In Nigeria Than Igbo Presidency – Prof. Nwosu by Nobody: 12:31pm On Mar 20, 2018
karlboss:

You have been saying this rubbish for too long before you die an untimely death. I'm telling you stop this nonsense. How can support this bastard called buhari just because you want IGBO to take power in 2019.

IGBO don't care about Nigeria because Nigeria must collapse it's a matter of time. Nigeria was created to fail in the first place. Nothing can ever work in this country

Are you always this stupid or you are making a special effort to be so today? And who told you you could dictate our politics to us, or dictate to us what we should say or not say?

You need to go for psychiatric test.

1 Like

Re: Igbos More Concern On Our Status In Nigeria Than Igbo Presidency – Prof. Nwosu by shegzy08: 12:33pm On Mar 20, 2018
Cooly100:

Can you compare oyo to Lagos, same applies to Kano also

1 Like

Re: Igbos More Concern On Our Status In Nigeria Than Igbo Presidency – Prof. Nwosu by Cooly100: 12:35pm On Mar 20, 2018
shegzy08:

Can you compare oyo to Lagos, same applies to Kano also

I don't understand you.

1 Like

Re: Igbos More Concern On Our Status In Nigeria Than Igbo Presidency – Prof. Nwosu by Cooly100: 12:37pm On Mar 20, 2018
shegzy08:

But have heard Kano informed saying it belongs to them

Kano can only say that Abuja belongs to all...which would be correct. Same as Lagos - minus Ibeju Lekki and Badagry areas...

1 Like

Re: Igbos More Concern On Our Status In Nigeria Than Igbo Presidency – Prof. Nwosu by karlboss: 12:38pm On Mar 20, 2018
igbodefender:

Are you always this stupid or you are making a special effort to be so today? And who told you you could dictate our politics to us, or dictate to us what we should say or not say?

You need to go for psychiatric test.

Real Igbos don't use the word our we are not clannish people we are independent people that is why it's hard to rule us. It just shows you are a paid tout that is either Fulani or Hausa. Who made you Igbo mouthpiece. For the last time stop saying that rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos More Concern On Our Status In Nigeria Than Igbo Presidency – Prof. Nwosu by shegzy08: 12:39pm On Mar 20, 2018
Cooly100:

I don't understand you.

Same stance of Lagos been referred to as no Mans land is been said of Kano also.
I tell you that isn't coincidence, sometimes You people take a warm welcome and gentle nature of other tribes for granted
Re: Igbos More Concern On Our Status In Nigeria Than Igbo Presidency – Prof. Nwosu by Bede2u(m): 12:40pm On Mar 20, 2018
Throwback:
An idiot up there claimed the SouthWest has bloated IGR. Just because the SouthEast is struggling to catchup in IGR and Anambra continuously fails to release its IGR.

Maybe the bloated IGR the he-she hermaphrodite is talking about is fictitious Ugu leaf export from Anambra.
This mumu think IGR na GDP. Kids grin
Re: Igbos More Concern On Our Status In Nigeria Than Igbo Presidency – Prof. Nwosu by izombie(m): 12:45pm On Mar 20, 2018
QuotaSystem:

It will at least balance things up to a significant extent.
it won't balance anything. You all know the first thing an igbo president will do is to divide nigeria. Abeg keep your presidency to your region.
Btw, i am still waiting for you to take up my challenge. Me and you, face to face.

1 Like

Re: Igbos More Concern On Our Status In Nigeria Than Igbo Presidency – Prof. Nwosu by shegzy08: 12:46pm On Mar 20, 2018
Cooly100:

Kano can only say that Abuja belongs to all...which would be correct. Same as Lagos - minus Ibeju Lekki and Badagry areas...

Lol, it's same old thing, everything imbibed in you, there are indigenes of so many places in Lagos... Epe, isale eko..even so many places in the mainland, I reside in oregun and there are many informed of oregun, ojota, even alausa where the secretariat is located
Re: Igbos More Concern On Our Status In Nigeria Than Igbo Presidency – Prof. Nwosu by Purehuman(m): 12:48pm On Mar 20, 2018
QuotaSystem:

What are you doing about your sickening crime level? Are you not ashamed that 9 out of 10 drug donkeys caught abroad to be executed are your brothers?

Is it not a shame that your people are so hungry and impoverished that they have to produce and sell their own babies to survive? How many safe delivery kits has Obingo donated to your baby factories?

What are you doing about your backwards and satanic rituals that even animals would not practice? Or are you high on corpse water?

Go and learn how to play strategic politics and stop boring me with stories that touch.

5% feeling funky cheesy

Have you checked the region with the most violent deaths in the last three months? I think the east have dropped in that aspect.
Re: Igbos More Concern On Our Status In Nigeria Than Igbo Presidency – Prof. Nwosu by Nobody: 12:49pm On Mar 20, 2018
NATIONALISM, WHAT IS IT ABOUT?

Nationalism is the struggle against imperial domination.
But, the definition of Nationalism depends on the nation that is defining it. To a nation that is still under colonialism, nationalism can be defined as a struggle against foreign rule with a view to attaining independence for one’s country. It is a fight for one’s country with the goal of liberating that nation from the shackles of imperialism.
To a nation that just gained independence, nationalism can be defined as the efforts fired towards the defense and protection of the dignity of one’s nation in order to maintain and secure the autonomy of such nation.

READ MORE https://eduguidehub.com/nationalism/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Oshiomhole: Obasanjo And Atiku Will Be 'Divinely Punished' In 2019 / FG To Stop Importation Of Petrol By 2023 / Kidnappers On The Loose In Kogi Communities With Daily Abductions, Killings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.