Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,585 members, 7,812,911 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:11 PM

Igbos More Concern On Our Status In Nigeria Than Igbo Presidency – Prof. Nwosu - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos More Concern On Our Status In Nigeria Than Igbo Presidency – Prof. Nwosu (16739 Views)

Junaid Mohammed: I Will Rather Have Tinubu As President Than Igbo Man / TIV Tribe Love Igbos More Than Themselves ,PureTruth~By Adakatsina-alla / Yoruba Voted For Atiku More Than Igbo – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos More Concern On Our Status In Nigeria Than Igbo Presidency – Prof. Nwosu by izombie(m): 1:02pm On Mar 20, 2018
shegzy08:

Same stance of Lagos been referred to as no Mans land is been said of Kano also.
I tell you that isn't coincidence, sometimes You people take a warm welcome and gentle nature of other tribes for granted
my friend sharrrraaaaaap there. Which warm welcome? Was it not because of your people saying to the igbos that lagos belongs to you that igbos started saying lagos is no man's land. You will never hear a south africa from a particular tribe say johannesburg belongs to a certain tribe because they know that johannesburg was developed by every south african,be it zulus, xhosa, whites, coloureds, indians, twanas and pedis etc. Warm welcome my assssss.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos More Concern On Our Status In Nigeria Than Igbo Presidency – Prof. Nwosu by Cooly100: 1:04pm On Mar 20, 2018
shegzy08:

Same stance of Lagos been referred to as no Mans land is been said of Kano also.
I tell you that isn't coincidence, sometimes You people take a warm welcome and gentle nature of other tribes for granted

What are you trying ever so hard to pass across? Who says kano is no man's land?

2 Likes

Re: Igbos More Concern On Our Status In Nigeria Than Igbo Presidency – Prof. Nwosu by InfiniteLoopx: 1:08pm On Mar 20, 2018
junglep:
Reading through the comments, it's easy to understand why there's so much friction between tribes. There's no national identity, nothing an average Nigerian can be proud off.

Imagine a Nigeria were all regions are developed fully linked by rail, metro lines and sohispticated airports ,
no one will be screaming Lagos is for Yoruba and kano is for the north.

A youruba person can take a day trip to igbo land to enjoy the culture beauty and vice versa .

We can only blame the political elites for screwing everyone over.

Personally I think people should try and see a bigger vision for the whole of Nigeria, a Nigeria that co operates in the interest of it's citizens.

People need to wake and understand , all the problems go back to bad leadership. If we select our leaders based on merit rather than tribe ,we stand a better chance.
Nigeria can never achieve such feat as long as nepotism and tribalism reign supreme. Tribalism is now an institutional monster that cannot be tamed. The best is either we restructure or go our seperate ways. It will not work, not yet.

1 Like

Re: Igbos More Concern On Our Status In Nigeria Than Igbo Presidency – Prof. Nwosu by shegzy08: 1:13pm On Mar 20, 2018
izombie:
my friend sharrrraaaaaap there. Which warm welcome? Was it not because of your people saying to the igbos that lagos belongs to you that igbos started saying lagos is no man's land. You will never hear a south africa from a particular tribe say johannesburg belongs to a certain tribe because they know that johannesburg was developed by every south african,be it zulus, xhosa, whites, coloureds, indians, twanas and pedis etc. Warm welcome my assssss.

Lol.. Is south Africa as diversified as Nigeria is... So funny how the developed place is no Mans land and the underdeveloped belongs to some people
Re: Igbos More Concern On Our Status In Nigeria Than Igbo Presidency – Prof. Nwosu by shegzy08: 1:16pm On Mar 20, 2018
Cooly100:

What are you trying ever so hard to pass across? Who says kano is no man's land?

Well have heard that quite well from your people
Re: Igbos More Concern On Our Status In Nigeria Than Igbo Presidency – Prof. Nwosu by InfiniteLoopx: 1:19pm On Mar 20, 2018
igbodefender:

Are you always this stupid or you are making a special effort to be so today? And who told you you could dictate our politics to us, or dictate to us what we should say or not say?

You need to go for psychiatric test.
Are you Orji Uzo Kalu, or are you paid to run this campaign of gross misplaced priority? Honestly, you're becoming so annoying with this your useless Igbo presidency that will in no way solve the structural deficit system Nigeria is running. Why not just go and contest and leave ndi'Igbo alone. angry This is becoming insane.

Modified:
and please, change this your moniker, because you are not defending us. angry

1 Like

Re: Igbos More Concern On Our Status In Nigeria Than Igbo Presidency – Prof. Nwosu by Nobody: 1:47pm On Mar 20, 2018
TheSorrowfulMan:

Zombie
Enemy of Igbo progress.
Re: Igbos More Concern On Our Status In Nigeria Than Igbo Presidency – Prof. Nwosu by rummmy: 1:50pm On Mar 20, 2018
Let me be the presided for life while you watch since it does not matter
ruggedised:
Of what use is the presidency self

GEJ was president for 6 years, did it change anything about S/S There's nothing to show for it in south south

A yrouba man was president for 8 years and what did it change about S/W Nothing, instead he denied Lagos state it allocations for years, a state in his own region

What about the north? angry they are born to rule, yet they still have the highest numbers of illiterates with highest poverty in Nigeria.

An Igbo being a president will not add any value to igbos instead more hatred just like S/W and North hated gej, now see where their hatred have landed us to, MORE SUFFERING, MORE HARDSHIP. Igbos should focus more on developing their region instead of fighting for a presidency that'll bring more hatred for them
Re: Igbos More Concern On Our Status In Nigeria Than Igbo Presidency – Prof. Nwosu by rummmy: 1:53pm On Mar 20, 2018
What is this one saying?why did not always want to fight and kill each time they are not in power since it's doesn't matter?
ruggedised:
Of what use is the presidency self

GEJ was president for 6 years, did it change anything about S/S There's nothing to show for it in south south

A yrouba man was president for 8 years and what did it change about S/W Nothing, instead he denied Lagos state it allocations for years, a state in his own region

What about the north? angry they are born to rule, yet they still have the highest numbers of illiterates with highest poverty in Nigeria.

An Igbo being a president will not add any value to igbos instead more hatred just like S/W and North hated gej, now see where their hatred have landed us to, MORE SUFFERING, MORE HARDSHIP. Igbos should focus more on developing their region instead of fighting for a presidency that'll bring more hatred for them
Re: Igbos More Concern On Our Status In Nigeria Than Igbo Presidency – Prof. Nwosu by Nobody: 2:01pm On Mar 20, 2018
karlboss:

Real Igbos don't use the word our we are not clannish people we are independent people that is why it's hard to rule us. It just shows you are a paid tout that is either Fulani or Hausa. Who made you Igbo mouthpiece. For the last time stop saying that rubbish.

Whether you like it or not, Igbo Presidency shall come in 2023. You shall call an Igbo man Mr President, and by God's special grace, he shall make Ndigbo proud and Put You To Shame! You are too small to stand against God's divine moves, so shift!

It is people like you that led Nnamdi Kanu to the edge. When we said he should become godfather of Ndigbo, choosing the next governors of the Igbos, people like you were pushing him across the edge, asking him to agitate for "no election".

What do you have to offer Ndigbo? Nothing. What practical solution have you brought to the table to end the marginalization of Ndigbo. Nothing!

Kindly stop talking rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Igbos More Concern On Our Status In Nigeria Than Igbo Presidency – Prof. Nwosu by BrownRoofRep: 2:14pm On Mar 20, 2018
igbodefender:
Buhari till 2023; Igbo Presidency in 2023. That's the route.
Aboki.
Re: Igbos More Concern On Our Status In Nigeria Than Igbo Presidency – Prof. Nwosu by Nobody: 2:21pm On Mar 20, 2018
karlboss:

Real Igbos don't use the word our we are not clannish people we are independent people that is why it's hard to rule us. It just shows you are a paid tout that is either Fulani or Hausa. Who made you Igbo mouthpiece. For the last time stop saying that rubbish.

If you were a real Igbo, you would understand the concept of 'Egbe here Ugo bere'. You would understand that independence means you have your politics and others have theirs, and if you think yours is better, you come out and debate rather than stupidly trying to shut people off.

Go and pack well. Buhari in 2019; Igbo Presidency in 2023.

If you have a better option, bring it on. If you don't, then keep shut.

1 Like

Re: Igbos More Concern On Our Status In Nigeria Than Igbo Presidency – Prof. Nwosu by Gochis(m): 2:24pm On Mar 20, 2018
Quite funny. Some persons and there myopic and sentimental thinking. Sense fall on you.
Re: Igbos More Concern On Our Status In Nigeria Than Igbo Presidency – Prof. Nwosu by reality1010: 2:25pm On Mar 20, 2018
debolayinka:
Nice one.
The north that has led this country for more than four decades have nothing to show for it.
while the southwest v made themselves parasites and looters
Re: Igbos More Concern On Our Status In Nigeria Than Igbo Presidency – Prof. Nwosu by baysol: 2:27pm On Mar 20, 2018
BankeSmalls:
Who presidency help sef? grin

The north with legions of almajirins with plastic plates to beg?
The west with the bloated IGR, and a litany of grown men beggers and plenty brown roofs?
The south with militancy and cultism?

I will rather we seek to avoid all these infected regions and isolate our region, our values, our zeal, our brilliance and our never-say-die-attitude.

Boastful thieves of the east.
Re: Igbos More Concern On Our Status In Nigeria Than Igbo Presidency – Prof. Nwosu by QuotaSystem: 2:40pm On Mar 20, 2018
izombie:
it won't balance anything. You all know the first thing an igbo president will do is to divide nigeria. Abeg keep your presidency to your region.
Btw, i am still waiting for you to take up my challenge. Me and you, face to face.

Face to face with whom? Do you know who you're talking to or where I stay?

My friend maintain your lane and relish the anonymity the web provides.

Kids have sha taken over nairaland.
Re: Igbos More Concern On Our Status In Nigeria Than Igbo Presidency – Prof. Nwosu by brainbox80: 3:35pm On Mar 20, 2018
READING THROUGH YOUR COMMENTS HERE MAKE ME LAUGH. IT IS VERY TRUE THAT THE IGBOS HAVE BEEN DESCRIBED IN MANY NEGATIVE SOCIO-POLITICAL TERMS; RANGING FROM HAVING LOW IGR, LACK OF INVESTMENT POTENTIALS TO BEING LANDLOCKED AND ON AND ON. BUT IF WE CAN BE FAIR ENOUGH IN OUR VIEWS, WE WILL KNOW THAT THEY HAVE A HUGE POTENTIAL TO BECOME A MIGHTY NATION LIKE EVERY OTHER REGIONS IN THE COUNTRY, IF NOT THE GOVERNMENT WOULD HAVE LET THEM GO WITHOUT LOOKING BACK. IF YOU DON'T KNOW, A TRULY STRUCTURED FEDERAL SYSTEM WITH THE STATES AS THE FEDERATING UNITS WILL ENCOURAGE HEALTHY COMPETITION AMONG ALL STATES AND SUCH CAN TURN A GRASSLAND INTO A PARADISE.
Re: Igbos More Concern On Our Status In Nigeria Than Igbo Presidency – Prof. Nwosu by karlboss: 3:41pm On Mar 20, 2018
igbodefender:

If you were a real Igbo, you would understand the concept of 'Egbe here Ugo bere'. You would understand that independence means you have your politics and others have theirs, and if you think yours is better, you come out and debate rather than stupidly trying to shut people off.

Go and pack well. Buhari in 2019; Igbo Presidency in 2023.

If you have a better option, bring it on. If you don't, then keep shut.

So the only way for Igbos to rule Nigeria is to support buhari 2019 bid. This is the same strategy they used for the Yorubas.
Please let everyone take note Igbodefender is a Fulani tout.
If buhari like he should promise Igbos till year 3000 buhari must go next election there is nothing you can do about it
Re: Igbos More Concern On Our Status In Nigeria Than Igbo Presidency – Prof. Nwosu by debolayinka(m): 4:11pm On Mar 20, 2018
reality1010:

while the southwest v made themselves parasites and looters
It's obvious no Ibo man loots.

Does that satisfy you?

1 Like

Re: Igbos More Concern On Our Status In Nigeria Than Igbo Presidency – Prof. Nwosu by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 4:57pm On Mar 20, 2018
Good statement. Hope this is speaking the mind of many?
Re: Igbos More Concern On Our Status In Nigeria Than Igbo Presidency – Prof. Nwosu by luwabrooklyn(m): 5:37pm On Mar 20, 2018
Absuchat:

The last sentence underscores your foolishness. 99%of Nigerian buys from igbos (directly or indirectly) simply because we dominate the commercial hub of the country. I thought you guys said you are educated, yet the northern fools still reasons better than you all. Wait a minute, you think by having Biafra, Igbos that are currently residing in the west especially Lagos and a far more placed than any Yoruba man will evacuate?fools in 21st century.
wait oh if u people get Biafra you are not still gonna leave Lagos? wait what do you people want? Lagos or Biafra deluded idiot . I don't blame yall Yoruba are very accommodating imagine daq idiot Fashola appointing one igbo idiot as commissioner Ambode be acting with brain man by making Yoruba Lang compulsory and trust me Oba akinolu is still der to throw y'all to d lagoon imagine one fool from IMO be shouting Lagos is a no man land OK o .
if to say Lagos dy north una fit yarn dust? don't worry d future of y'all in lagos is dead I don't pity y'all except for Tony elumelu we gon seize his Lagos op licence and ban hawking
Re: Igbos More Concern On Our Status In Nigeria Than Igbo Presidency – Prof. Nwosu by Nobody: 6:12pm On Mar 20, 2018
TheSorrowfulMan:

Zombie I know you're a Yoruba claiming Igbo while mocking yourself.

You don't want the progress of Igbos.
Re: Igbos More Concern On Our Status In Nigeria Than Igbo Presidency – Prof. Nwosu by Nobody: 6:36pm On Mar 20, 2018
TheSorrowfulMan:

Progress of ndi Igbo is not to put one criminals like Orji Uzo or Rochas who have failed their states as president and tag it Igbo president.
Igbo man wants restructuring or disintegration. Those criminals don't have the mind of Igbo so we don't trust them. Who presidency don help?

There are many Igbos that would do a spectacular job if they get there.
Re: Igbos More Concern On Our Status In Nigeria Than Igbo Presidency – Prof. Nwosu by Ojiofor: 7:36pm On Mar 20, 2018
igbodefender:

There are many Igbos that would do a spectacular job if they get there.

Thank God 99.9% of Ndi Igbo does not think like you,Buhari that find it difficult to even appoint Igbo messenger to serve in his administration will hand over to an Igbo president is a joke taking too far by comedian Ifeduba.
Re: Igbos More Concern On Our Status In Nigeria Than Igbo Presidency – Prof. Nwosu by Absuchat(m): 7:41pm On Mar 20, 2018
luwabrooklyn:
wait oh if u people get Biafra you are not still gonna leave Lagos? wait what do you people want? Lagos or Biafra deluded idiot . I don't blame yall Yoruba are very accommodating imagine daq idiot Fashola appointing one igbo idiot as commissioner Ambode be acting with brain man by making Yoruba Lang compulsory and trust me Oba akinolu is still der to throw y'all to d lagoon imagine one fool from IMO be shouting Lagos is a no man land OK o .
if to say Lagos dy north una fit yarn dust? don't worry d future of y'all in lagos is dead I don't pity y'all except for Tony elumelu we gon seize his Lagos op licence and ban

hawking

Hahaha see retarded idiot talking... Wait a minute, you guys keep lazing about with the thought that if paradventure we get Biafra, we will leave our investments for idiots like you?
I laugh in Chinese. Don't wake up to reality and understand that you and your foolish Obas are big mouthed cowards, if not how can a common idiot like him that is as irrelevant as you are in Lagos open his stupid mouth to threaten people who feed and employ his subjects? You called fashola an idiot, whereas the word "idiot" is a collective noun that describes every westerner in Nigeria. Are you just concerned about his PA that was an igbo? How about the igbo in the Lagos state house of assembly.?keep fooling yourself here.

Wheather or not we secede from Nigeria, our properties anywhere in Nigeria still remain ours. Don't go and work
Re: Igbos More Concern On Our Status In Nigeria Than Igbo Presidency – Prof. Nwosu by luwabrooklyn(m): 7:53pm On Mar 20, 2018
Absuchat:

Hahaha see retarded idiot talking... Wait a minute, you guys keep lazing about with the thought that if paradventure we get Biafra, we will leave our investments for idiots like you?
I laugh in Chinese. Don't wake up to reality and understand that you and your foolish Obas are big mouthed cowards, if not how can a common idiot like him that is as irrelevant as you are in Lagos open his stupid mouth to threaten people who feed and employ his subjects? You called fashola an idiot, whereas the word "idiot" is a collective noun that describes every westerner in Nigeria. Are you just concerned about his PA that was an igbo? How about the igbo in the Lagos state house of assembly.?keep fooling yourself here.

Wheather or not we secede from Nigeria, our properties anywhere in Nigeria still remain ours. Don't go and work
investment as in gala and bottle water shey confused lots I don hang boot u go hate and hate tire nothing u fit do but Mark this igbo time in Lagos is up
Re: Igbos More Concern On Our Status In Nigeria Than Igbo Presidency – Prof. Nwosu by Absuchat(m): 8:04pm On Mar 20, 2018
luwabrooklyn:
investment as in gala and bottle water shey confused lots I don hang boot u go hate and hate tire nothing u fit do but Mark this igbo time in Lagos is up

Yes gala and bottle water sellers monthly income are far higher than what most of you covering your poverty level with a pair of suit earn per month. How on earth can I explain the reason why a visitor took over all the economic activity of the
" host" from the least to the top, if not stupidity and gross laziness on the part of this so-called "host"?. No doubt I hate the Yorubas and will never stop soon. "igbos time in Lagos is up"? grin
Please I need a minute silence for your brain, cos it's dead already, who is gonna end our reign in Lagos? You or meceneries you hire most time to confront us? My friend we have not started, by the time we are through with you all, you will know why they say "Igbo man get brain"
Re: Igbos More Concern On Our Status In Nigeria Than Igbo Presidency – Prof. Nwosu by izombie(m): 8:11pm On Mar 20, 2018
QuotaSystem:

Face to face with whom? Do you know who you're talking to or where I stay?

My friend maintain your lane and relish the anonymity the web provides.

Kids have sha taken over nairaland.
anonymity abi? That's you talk without making any sense. It's because you are anonymous. They say talk is cheap. Btw, you are the kid here.
Re: Igbos More Concern On Our Status In Nigeria Than Igbo Presidency – Prof. Nwosu by luwabrooklyn(m): 9:12pm On Mar 20, 2018
Absuchat:

Yes gala and bottle water sellers monthly income are far higher than what most of you covering your poverty level with a pair of suit earn per month. How on earth can I explain the reason why a visitor took over all the economic activity of the
" host" from the least to the top, if not stupidity and gross laziness on the part of this so-called "host"?. No doubt I hate the Yorubas and will never stop soon. "igbos time in Lagos is up"? grin
Please I need a minute silence for your brain, cos it's dead already, who is gonna end our reign in Lagos? You or meceneries you hire most time to confront us? My friend we have not started, by the time we are through with you all, you will know why they say "Igbo man get brain"
let us wait and see.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Emefiele, FG May Settle Out Of Court Over Fraud Allegations - The Cable / Legislators Agree To Belt-tightening, Cut N’assembly’s Budget By 25%-thisday / Wike Begs Niger Delta Avengers To Accept Dialogue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.