Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,334 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Igbos More Concern On Our Status In Nigeria Than Igbo Presidency – Prof. Nwosu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos More Concern On Our Status In Nigeria Than Igbo Presidency – Prof. Nwosu (16795 Views)

Junaid Mohammed: I Will Rather Have Tinubu As President Than Igbo Man / TIV Tribe Love Igbos More Than Themselves ,PureTruth~By Adakatsina-alla / Yoruba Voted For Atiku More Than Igbo – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos More Concern On Our Status In Nigeria Than Igbo Presidency – Prof. Nwosu by Absuchat(m): 9:56am On Mar 20, 2018
QuotaSystem:

What are you doing about your sickening crime level? Are you not ashamed that 9 out of 10 drug donkeys caught abroad to be executed are your brothers?

Is it not a shame that your people are so hungry and impoverished that they have to produce and sell their own babies to survive? How many safe delivery kits has Obingo donated to your baby factories?

What are you doing about your backwards and satanic rituals that even animals would not practice? Or are you high on corpse water?

Go and learn how to play strategic politics and stop boring me with stories that touch.

5% feeling funky cheesy

Same way 9 out of 10 of every good news coming from abroad is courtesy of an igbo.

And yet your women deliver very tiny dirty things of your kind that no one can ever want to buy for any reason.

You don't sell your babies when they are still young, but wait till their skulls are "ripe" so that you can mine them. Smh

No one bored you with this topic, yet you foolishly found yourself here as a result of your joblessness.

Subtract the votes the north gave Buhari from the total votes he got, and you will see yourself in less than 2%

Smelly animals

6 Likes

Re: Igbos More Concern On Our Status In Nigeria Than Igbo Presidency – Prof. Nwosu by InfiniteLoopx: 10:00am On Mar 20, 2018
BlackPantherxXx:

1. Get an education

2. Write like a sane person.

ONLY then can we have a discourse.... now go and change your diapers

If not for the mod, I'wld have love to called you a fool. Ain't you a fool already for posting those nonsense

1 Like

Re: Igbos More Concern On Our Status In Nigeria Than Igbo Presidency – Prof. Nwosu by BlackPantherxXx: 10:02am On Mar 20, 2018
InfiniteLoopx:

InfiniteLoopX to his homosexual father and his spermbank mother:

If not for the mod, I'wld have love to called you a fool. Ain't you a fool already for posting those nonsense

grin... i agree. If not for the Mods wink
Re: Igbos More Concern On Our Status In Nigeria Than Igbo Presidency – Prof. Nwosu by omooba969(m): 10:05am On Mar 20, 2018
ruggedised:

Your head de there, I don't want anyone blaming igbos for whatever situation they find themselves.

@bolded,

That is to say you continually fail to take responsibility for your political miscalculations & would rather be in denial.

Check the political history of Nigeria & let the Igbos examine themselves, where they have shot themselves in the foot - mind you, I am NOT exonerating the Yorubas & Hausas.

Cut the long story short, it's all politics & some know how to play it better but more ruthless though. I call it Dirty Politics. cool
Re: Igbos More Concern On Our Status In Nigeria Than Igbo Presidency – Prof. Nwosu by Absuchat(m): 10:06am On Mar 20, 2018
FanYogo1:

The safest region that everybody runs from. Don't delude yourselves. Chibuike's dream is to carry gala all over the SW. grin

Don't be foolish, the fact that you guys are allergic to migration, doesn't mean it's the best way of life. Chinese travel and live far away from their country, does that mean that China is not a better place to live in?
We travel to every part of the world, and live better than even indigenes and citizens of the area and country respectively.
South West is a case study.

7 Likes

Re: Igbos More Concern On Our Status In Nigeria Than Igbo Presidency – Prof. Nwosu by Cooly100: 10:09am On Mar 20, 2018
QuotaSystem:

Really? Why then do you complain of marginalization and northern political dominance?

Why do you cry that FG infrastructure development is focused on the North?

Why do you squeal that northerners dominate the civil service?

Why do you wail that northerners dominate the military and paramilitary forces?

Wake up cheesy.

Will Igbo presidency CHANGE ALL THAT

6 Likes

Re: Igbos More Concern On Our Status In Nigeria Than Igbo Presidency – Prof. Nwosu by Cooly100: 10:10am On Mar 20, 2018
python1:

Gbammest. Either of Kano or kaduna will swallow the entire SE, Either of Ogun or Osun will dwarf the IGR of the entire SE also, Lagos is to too much to be brought into comparison with them, so just leave that one out of it. Let them compare the entire SE with any of the aforementioned states (Kano kaduna Ogun & Osun). Because last time I checked, the IGR of the whole SE is competing with Davido's account. grin grin

You made a mistake, Kigali is actually in Rwanda.

Where have land mass be used for anything...?

If the SE is that low why are is your freaking moniker python..python operation?

Are you people this dense?

6 Likes

Re: Igbos More Concern On Our Status In Nigeria Than Igbo Presidency – Prof. Nwosu by devour129: 10:11am On Mar 20, 2018
FanYogo1:

The Igbo nation has lots of problem. One of them is their undeveloped region.

When you point out that Igbo land is underdeveloped or that it's not inviting to investors, they shamelessly claim "we own all our businesses" "Lagos is no man's land" or that "with all Yoruba IGR, they have brown roofs". Did Lagos develop in a day? When did Ogun start becoming a business hub? History have forsaken these people.

They're ignorant of the fact that while Yoruba cities were developing, igbos were still fighting over women in their evil forest.
They claim that Hausas have Kano as no man's land, Deltans have PH, Yoruba's Lagos, yet they can't point to their no man's land or any state of that equivalent. What state in the SE can compete with PH, Lagos and Kano?

These people are so shameless.
why so bitter madam ? Who did this to you ? I ga kwukwa udo the way you are going. Jide obi gi aka Biko agadi ekwe nka .

4 Likes

Re: Igbos More Concern On Our Status In Nigeria Than Igbo Presidency – Prof. Nwosu by Freeman59: 10:12am On Mar 20, 2018
can't you just argue intelligently? must you use abusive words. why so much hatred in this country sef? we're not even helping ourselves yet we want peace and claim we're one. where is the oneness in your post?

Throwback:
An idiot up there claimed the SouthWest has bloated IGR. Just because the SouthEast is struggling to catchup in IGR and Anambra continuously fails to release its IGR.

Maybe the bloated IGR the he-she hermaphrodite is talking about is fictitious Ugu leaf export from Anambra.

5 Likes

Re: Igbos More Concern On Our Status In Nigeria Than Igbo Presidency – Prof. Nwosu by Reference(m): 10:14am On Mar 20, 2018
But he and other fear laden fellows kept quiet when Nnamdi Kanu was hounded into obscurity thinking the bigger dog will willingly let go of the bone to the poodle. They should have capitaliseď on the Kanu effect to collectively pressurize Nigeria into ceding grounds. What can soft power do now. Is there any nation on earth that has achieved equity without grouse. Wish him the best.

4 Likes

Re: Igbos More Concern On Our Status In Nigeria Than Igbo Presidency – Prof. Nwosu by izzyboi(m): 10:14am On Mar 20, 2018
Re: Igbos More Concern On Our Status In Nigeria Than Igbo Presidency – Prof. Nwosu by Cooly100: 10:21am On Mar 20, 2018
BlackPantherxXx:

The bolded part is so true I feel like shedding tears for them. They would rather asslick non-entities in Yorubaland like FFK and Fayose rather than their own leaders. Can you imagine that the late Ojo Maduekwe said "any Igbo who wants to be President is mad" When late Alex Ekwueme was contesting against OBJ for PDP ticket ?

For the next 20-30 years, an Igbo man won't even smell Presidency. Nnamdi Kanu with his foolishness cemented that. Which Hausa man would vote for an Igbo? If ALL the political parties have Igbo candidates ...that's when you would see real abstinence from voting

Where has the depiction of this pic led Nigeria?

Even if the Yorubas and the north continue ruling in the nxt 1000 years the statistics that the SE will remain tops in poverty index will continue. Who wants the dumb presidency...?

-----------------------------------

According to UNICEF, statistics showed that 37 per cent of children representing over six million are malnourished.
She disclosed that the 17.2 million figure represents 43.6 per cent of an estimated 40 million Nigerian children under the age of five years, adding that 19.4 per cent children in the South-west are stunted resulting from malnourishment.
“This is worse than the South-east and South-south but better than the North. And we must do more as agenda setters to keep this issue on national discourse and help reverse the ugly trend,” she said.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2018/02/27/17-2m-nigerian-children-suffer-from-stunted-growth-unicef-says/

6 Likes

Re: Igbos More Concern On Our Status In Nigeria Than Igbo Presidency – Prof. Nwosu by shegzy08: 10:22am On Mar 20, 2018
BankeSmalls:
Who presidency help sef? grin

The north with legions of almajirins with plastic plates to beg?
The west with the bloated IGR, and a litany of grown men beggers and plenty brown roofs?
The south with militancy and cultism?

I will rather we seek to avoid all these infected regions and isolate our region, our values, our zeal, our brilliance and our never-say-die-attitude.
And you Fitz still refuse to leave the west. If your region is that good, why aren't you guys residing there in mass

1 Like

Re: Igbos More Concern On Our Status In Nigeria Than Igbo Presidency – Prof. Nwosu by Cooly100: 10:26am On Mar 20, 2018
shegzy08:

And you Fitz still refuse to leave the west. If your region is that good, why aren't you guys residing there in mass

...because our one Nigeria assets and amenties are in your region... wink

6 Likes

Re: Igbos More Concern On Our Status In Nigeria Than Igbo Presidency – Prof. Nwosu by kernel504(m): 10:35am On Mar 20, 2018
Throwback:
An idiot up there claimed the SouthWest has bloated IGR. Just because the SouthEast is struggling to catchup in IGR and Anambra continuously fails to release its IGR.

Maybe the bloated IGR the he-she hermaphrodite is talking about is fictitious Ugu leaf export from Anambra.

Look, if the Igbos in Lagos should leave, it will be a ghost town like Ibadan.

6 Likes

Re: Igbos More Concern On Our Status In Nigeria Than Igbo Presidency – Prof. Nwosu by Ngokafor(f): 10:37am On Mar 20, 2018
QuotaSystem:

Bye grin

Why you wanna quit now?..i was enjoying your display of stupidity here..A disease-infested butterfly that thinks its an Eagle.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos More Concern On Our Status In Nigeria Than Igbo Presidency – Prof. Nwosu by QuotaSystem: 10:41am On Mar 20, 2018
Cooly100:

Will Igbo presidency CHANGE ALL THAT

It will at least balance things up to a significant extent.
Re: Igbos More Concern On Our Status In Nigeria Than Igbo Presidency – Prof. Nwosu by MYHUBBY: 10:41am On Mar 20, 2018
BankeSmalls:

You need to go back to school, I cannot be accused of using English to injure you grin

for your goat sense "I cannot be accused of using English to injure you" is not a huge grammatical errors ? you're more dumb than I thought. see person wey dey learn English come dey hint out error just to remained relevant in the presence of her re.tards fella

my dear try another trick, my erroneous and grammatical blunder is not the cause of your brain disorder
Re: Igbos More Concern On Our Status In Nigeria Than Igbo Presidency – Prof. Nwosu by QuotaSystem: 10:43am On Mar 20, 2018
Cooly100:

Sly grin
Re: Igbos More Concern On Our Status In Nigeria Than Igbo Presidency – Prof. Nwosu by QuotaSystem: 10:46am On Mar 20, 2018
Ngokafor:

Why you wanna quit now?..i was enjoying your display of stupidity here..A disease-infested butterfly that thinks its an Eagle.

1 Like

Re: Igbos More Concern On Our Status In Nigeria Than Igbo Presidency – Prof. Nwosu by Capernaum(m): 10:46am On Mar 20, 2018
QuotaSystem:

Booooohari is a gworo-chewing Islamic Foooolani terrorist with body odour! undecided

3 Likes

Re: Igbos More Concern On Our Status In Nigeria Than Igbo Presidency – Prof. Nwosu by shegzy08: 10:50am On Mar 20, 2018
Cooly100:

Last time I checked, there is an airport an a sea port in rivers and it is closer to the east
Re: Igbos More Concern On Our Status In Nigeria Than Igbo Presidency – Prof. Nwosu by Nobody: 10:50am On Mar 20, 2018
Reading through the comments, it's easy to understand why there's so much friction between tribes. There's no national identity, nothing an average Nigerian can be proud off.

Imagine a Nigeria were all regions are developed fully linked by rail, metro lines and sohispticated airports ,
no one will be screaming Lagos is for Yoruba and kano is for the north.

A youruba person can take a day trip to igbo land to enjoy the culture beauty and vice versa .

We can only blame the political elites for screwing everyone over.

Personally I think people should try and see a bigger vision for the whole of Nigeria, a Nigeria that co operates in the interest of it's citizens.

People need to wake and understand , all the problems go back to bad leadership. If we select our leaders based on merit rather than tribe ,we stand a better chance.

1 Like

Re: Igbos More Concern On Our Status In Nigeria Than Igbo Presidency – Prof. Nwosu by Ugosample(m): 10:50am On Mar 20, 2018
Esseite:

Can you spot the difference below? That is our problem as a nation

Jews have isreal.
Americans have california and Newyork.
South africans have johannesburg.
Kenyans have kigali.
Yorubas have lagos and ogun
Hausa have kano
Igbos have (did you notice how this person shredded his/her country).

Don't mind the loser

Yorubas with pedigree don't reason like this.

It's the dregs and the motor park touts that speak that way.

1 Like

Re: Igbos More Concern On Our Status In Nigeria Than Igbo Presidency – Prof. Nwosu by Ngokafor(f): 10:53am On Mar 20, 2018
junglep:
Reading through the comments, it's easy to understand why there's so much friction between tribes. There's no national identity, nothing an average Nigerian can be proud off.

Imagine a Nigeria were all regions are developed fully linked by rail, metro linea and sohispticated airports

No one will be screaming Lagos is for Yoruba and kano is for the north.

A youruba person can take a day trip to igbo land to enjoy the culture beauty and vice versa .

Personally I think people should try and see a bigger vision for the whole of Nigeria, a Nigeria that co operates in the interest of it's citizens.

People need to wake and understand , all the problems go back to bad leadership. If we ouck out leaders based on merit rather than tribe ,we stand a better chance.

Nigeria has gone to the dogs...I realised that long ago and stopped pretending..That is why i was and is a strong advocate of her disintegration before something disastrous happens

4 Likes

Re: Igbos More Concern On Our Status In Nigeria Than Igbo Presidency – Prof. Nwosu by kernel504(m): 10:55am On Mar 20, 2018
FanYogo1:

Or the SE with 2nd lowest IGR and highest refugee status in other regions...let's not forget that the SE also house the drug dealing kingpins of Nigerians in international countries.

Don't mind people talking about Igbo presidency. They forget that na people go vote am. Who will vote for an Igbo man when no one trust igbos or when igbos have lost allies due to their hatred of other tribes? Is it "afonjas" or "abokis" that will vote for a "flat head"?

Forget Igbo presidency for now. Focus on developing the SE.

Everything is kuku in the SW...technology, healthcare, manufacturing, startups, tech hubs, entertainment, corporate businesses, international investment etc.

The USA and Europe still have their downside, even though theyre world power. With all the self-acclaim brilliance the ibos make, what do they have to show for it? Jews have Israel, White Americans have Cali and NY, Yoruba's have Lagos and Ogun, Hausas have Kano whose land is bigger than the whole SE, SAfricans have Johannesburg .... Kenyans have Kigali. What do Igbos have?

Hahahah... Please before commenting on development according to region, simply come to the East. No 'region' develops at the rate of East.
Government infrastructure isn't same as human resources, We've developed ours to a point that we believe we can make it without Oil.

I know you're not familiar with Geography, because if indeed you will know that Abia,Enugu,Anambra state is two times the size of Lagos, yet Lagos accommodates over 20million people.

Israel is more advanced in every positive indices, yet you claim bigger landmass, what have you to boost of in Nigeria?

4 Likes

Re: Igbos More Concern On Our Status In Nigeria Than Igbo Presidency – Prof. Nwosu by horsepower101: 11:01am On Mar 20, 2018
junglep:

Imagine a Nigeria were all regions are developed fully linked by rail, metro lines and sohispticated airports ,
no one will be screaming Lagos is for Yoruba and kano is for the north.

People need to wake and understand , all the problems go back to bad leadership. If we select our leaders based on merit rather than tribe ,we stand a better chance.

Blab blab blab

Nigeria is not meant to be together. You guys can keep fantasizing but it will never happen. This is the wishful thinking that is has left us in this mess.

WE ARE NOT MEANT TO BE TOGETHER.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos More Concern On Our Status In Nigeria Than Igbo Presidency – Prof. Nwosu by philoedu(m): 11:02am On Mar 20, 2018
On a serious note, I just think the idea of what any session want should not be the main thing. Rather, in striving to creat a level playing filed conducive for every one, inrespective of any poltical affilliation. I think enough is enough of any sectonal overtone and think about what Nigeria has under gone in its political abuse and denigration overtime. Read the NIgeria history and see how much she need to wait to be fully accepted in the comity of nation with the dignity she deserved. There is an urgent need for a deconstructive politics here in Nigeria for those who care.
Re: Igbos More Concern On Our Status In Nigeria Than Igbo Presidency – Prof. Nwosu by Cooly100: 11:04am On Mar 20, 2018
QuotaSystem:

Like GEJ and OBJ balance things up...abi?

Abegi...

The prof is correct. An Igbo president will end like the above two. Just image what an Okorocha president would do...SE will be worse than it is already is...The sycophant will do more for the north than his own region to curry their favour....GEJ did, but he lost.

We need total restructuring...or total separation to manage our poor IGR region cool

4 Likes

Re: Igbos More Concern On Our Status In Nigeria Than Igbo Presidency – Prof. Nwosu by kernel504(m): 11:04am On Mar 20, 2018
Throwback:

And when their locally owned businesses still do not generate significant IGR for their states as they refuse to pay taxes, then it must mean other states have bloated IGR because no one else must be above the Igbo.

Indeed, a certain dunce once preoccupied himself with lamenting and wailing about how Igbo women need to be protected from non-Igbo men. He took the matter so passionately like an idle mind builds castles in the air.

The day God was allocating shame, they were in the forest lamenting that other animals are marginalizing them by not being allowed to also live nake.d.

I challenge you to provide any statistics done by state of origin your region has upper hand, if the like of JAMB,WASSCE isn't done by state of Origin, your like will be shouting "West are leading in education". Lagos is a conglomerate of various ethnicities, it doesn't transend to West.

1 Like

Re: Igbos More Concern On Our Status In Nigeria Than Igbo Presidency – Prof. Nwosu by lickmyass: 11:05am On Mar 20, 2018
FanYogo1:

Or the SE with 2nd lowest IGR and highest refugee status in other regions...let's not forget that the SE also house the drug dealing kingpins of Nigerians in international countries.

Don't mind people talking about Igbo presidency. They forget that na people go vote am. Who will vote for an Igbo man when no one trust igbos or when igbos have lost allies due to their hatred of other tribes? Is it "afonjas" or "abokis" that will vote for a "flat head"?

Forget Igbo presidency for now. Focus on developing the SE.

Everything is kuku in the SW...technology, healthcare, manufacturing, startups, tech hubs, entertainment, corporate businesses, international investment etc.

The USA and Europe still have their downside, even though theyre world power. With all the self-acclaim brilliance the ibos make, what do they have to show for it? Jews have Israel, White Americans have Cali and NY, Yoruba's have Lagos and Ogun, Hausas have Kano whose land is bigger than the whole SE, SAfricans have Johannesburg .... Kenyans have Kigali. What do Igbos have?

We have Nnamdi kanu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Political Appointees Drag APC, INEC To Court Over Disqualification Threats / Rebellion Against Tinubu Will Affect Governance – Coalition Of Lawmakers / Aregbesola Orders Ex-Commissioners Out Of Government Quarters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.