Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

PUBG Mobile official Thread (Mobile Game) - Gaming (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / PUBG Mobile official Thread (Mobile Game) (108398 Views)

Football Manager 2021 PC Official Thread / Football Manager 2020 PC Official Thread / Football Manager 2021 Mobile Official Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PUBG Mobile official Thread (Mobile Game) by dljbd1(m): 10:03pm On Apr 17, 2020
KingJuhd:

Which device?

1 Like

Re: PUBG Mobile official Thread (Mobile Game) by Baddestguyp(m): 11:23pm On Apr 18, 2020
typicalgamer:

I rarely play on mobile nowadays Nigeria players are too toxic judging skills by amount of skin's you have in your inventory

let's push they'll stay back I don't want my KD to reduce

do many things when they give man headache I just move on to another platform

scared cats too many
what's ur username?
Re: PUBG Mobile official Thread (Mobile Game) by Baddestguyp(m): 11:29pm On Apr 18, 2020
I need more friends for Squad matches...squad v squad or duo v squad...
I'm trying to push Ace with minimum of 8k.d

Add me if u play Erangel with 3k.d or above...let's push rank together...

My username is OhNoItsPreshh

Re: PUBG Mobile official Thread (Mobile Game) by Spanishmilf(m): 12:38am On Apr 19, 2020
Baddestguyp:
I need more friends for Squad matches...squad v squad or duo v squad...
I'm trying to push Ace with minimum of 8k.d

Add me if u play Erangel with 3k.d or above...let's push rank together...

My username is OhNoItsPreshh
0907 985 9488
WhatsApp me
We fit run am
Re: PUBG Mobile official Thread (Mobile Game) by Baddestguyp(m): 12:41am On Apr 19, 2020
Spanishmilf:

0907 985 9488
WhatsApp me
We fit run am
just drop username
Re: PUBG Mobile official Thread (Mobile Game) by Spanishmilf(m): 12:42am On Apr 19, 2020
Baddestguyp:
just drop username
can't drop I have many friends who dey decline request and I block them. If u are really serious chat me up on WhatsApp if u wanna play we go team up and play. I hate it when I add someone and they decline request.
Re: PUBG Mobile official Thread (Mobile Game) by Baddestguyp(m): 12:45am On Apr 19, 2020
typicalgamer:

I don't care about all that you written here

what pains me you said I should play PUBG brother do you know who I am

just because you're lacking doesn't mean people would too

I don't want to sound arrogant but PUBG is anything but hard

the word hard can't be used in PUBG please tell me what makes it hard

clean your call of duty comment this Na PUBG thread
besides I didn't mention anything that concerns call of duty

you just assumed with PUBG vs cod mentality
lol...pubg is hard...players who don't find it hard are those who run away from battles just so they can rank up

1 Like

Re: PUBG Mobile official Thread (Mobile Game) by Baddestguyp(m): 12:45am On Apr 19, 2020
Gideonanj21:
If the link isn't working Dm me on this number
+2344058119335.
Note it's for sale and you won't regret it.
Pubg mobile hack 100% no ban
Added is a picture of the no grass patch file
say no to hackers
Re: PUBG Mobile official Thread (Mobile Game) by typicalgamer(m): 2:51am On Apr 19, 2020
Baddestguyp:
lol...pubg is hard...players who don't find it hard are those who run away from battles just so they can rank up

damn you preshh

been playing since season 1 I'll say PUBG is anything but hard practice make perfect I'm not perfect but I'm good in my own right
Re: PUBG Mobile official Thread (Mobile Game) by typicalgamer(m): 2:52am On Apr 19, 2020
Baddestguyp:
say no to hackers
word
Re: PUBG Mobile official Thread (Mobile Game) by typicalgamer(m): 2:53am On Apr 19, 2020
Spanishmilf:
can't drop I have many friends who dey decline request and I block them. If u are really serious chat me up on WhatsApp if u wanna play we go team up and play. I hate it when I add someone and they decline request.

fact's my bro facts but PUBG on PS4 don open man eyes
Re: PUBG Mobile official Thread (Mobile Game) by Mickool17: 4:39am On Apr 19, 2020
i
Re: PUBG Mobile official Thread (Mobile Game) by Baddestguyp(m): 6:32am On Apr 19, 2020
typicalgamer:

damn you preshh

been playing since season 1 I'll say PUBG is anything but hard practice make perfect I'm not perfect but I'm good in my own right
still doesn't change the fact pubg is hard...even some of the best like them Athena gaming on YouTube tell you that it's hard
Re: PUBG Mobile official Thread (Mobile Game) by Spanishmilf(m): 7:40am On Apr 19, 2020
Baddestguyp:
still doesn't change the fact pubg is hard...even some of the best like them Athena gaming on YouTube tell you that it's hard
PUBG is not hard when u have a reasonable teammates with good communication skills and you y'all push together and die together.
Re: PUBG Mobile official Thread (Mobile Game) by Psalmy2cute(m): 8:24am On Apr 19, 2020
Element166:
TO JOIN OUR HACKING COMMUNITY
AND OUR GAMING COMMUNITY
DROP YOUR NUMBER I'LL ADD YOU
ROOM MATCHES AND MUCH MORE
PUBG ,COD,AREA F2
we're not interested in hacking here.. noob
Re: PUBG Mobile official Thread (Mobile Game) by typicalgamer(m): 9:59am On Apr 19, 2020
Baddestguyp:

the fact that skill gap has close enough since season1 till current timeline doesn't mean I can't come out with 10+ kills and That's not a bad thing except I'm a pro gamer

an average gamer like me plays 10+ games won about 5 and get close calls with 10+ or least 8 kills is a bad thing

I know people who do better than this but That's just me

it's not hard
Re: PUBG Mobile official Thread (Mobile Game) by typicalgamer(m): 10:01am On Apr 19, 2020
Spanishmilf:
PUBG is not hard when u have a reasonable teammates with good communication skills and you y'all push together and die together.

help me tell am @choppa na him they get 21+ kills and saying it's hard like WTF

does the game come with super power that makes it hard

baddestguyp PUBG is anything but hard

when you get scaredy cats as teammates it becomes a chore
Re: PUBG Mobile official Thread (Mobile Game) by Baddestguyp(m): 1:55pm On Apr 19, 2020
typicalgamer:

the fact that skill gap has close enough since season1 till current timeline doesn't mean I can't come out with 10+ kills and That's not a bad thing except I'm a pro gamer

an average gamer like me plays 10+ games won about 5 and get close calls with 10+ or least 8 kills is a bad thing

I know people who do better than this but That's just me

it's not hard
so u play 10 games and win 6 with 10+ kills...what tier pls?
Re: PUBG Mobile official Thread (Mobile Game) by Baddestguyp(m): 1:57pm On Apr 19, 2020
typicalgamer:

help me tell am @choppa na him they get 21+ kills and saying it's hard like WTF

does the game come with super power that makes it hard

baddestguyp PUBG is anything but hard

when you get scaredy cats as teammates it becomes a chore

how many times do I get 21+ kills?
Besides if people who play well and solo squads wella tell you it's hard that's who u should believe...
Pro YouTubers say it's hard...all the pros I play with know it's hard, but u saying otherwise...wow

1 Like

Re: PUBG Mobile official Thread (Mobile Game) by Spanishmilf(m): 2:06pm On Apr 19, 2020
Baddestguyp:
how many times do I get 21+ kills?
Besides if people who play well and solo squads wella tell you it's hard that's who u should believe...
Pro YouTubers say it's hard...all the pros I play with know it's hard, but u saying otherwise...wow
It not a most u play solo squad to get reasonable kills. Just have a good teammates with good communication skills

Re: PUBG Mobile official Thread (Mobile Game) by typicalgamer(m): 2:15pm On Apr 19, 2020
Baddestguyp:
so u play 10 games and win 6 with 10+ kills...what tier pls?

that na back in my days off

meanwhile I only use my phone to find BTC parlour

no time for PUBG again student and something got to pay the bills

but I do play on PUBG on PS4 every Saturday and Sunday compulsory
Re: PUBG Mobile official Thread (Mobile Game) by Psalmy2cute(m): 2:18pm On Apr 19, 2020
Spanishmilf:
It not a most u play solo squad to get reasonable kills. Just have a good teammates with good communication skills
playing solo vs squad is the real deal.. you cant be going with team mates all the time and think you the real deal when you're getting assistance from team mates.. have you been pushed by a team of vets before?? if you can survive that you can survive whatever pubg throws at you..

I've not been playing for the past too months myself.. ever since the last update.. maybe I just hate the amusement park update they did.. been busy with Cod.. the sh## ain't so bad afterall..
Re: PUBG Mobile official Thread (Mobile Game) by typicalgamer(m): 2:21pm On Apr 19, 2020
Spanishmilf:

guy no stress this matter long if PUBG hard for am Na him case be that

back then when he's using S5 and wrecking havoc in bullet Force earning steady nuke back2back

and I couldn't even get 5 straight kills without getting raped

I'll say bullet Force is hard but he prove other

now I'm saying PUBG is not hard you're saying streamer that I don't give 2 cents about says it's hard I should too
like WTF man na you they help me play

for a fact you know I'm in no way in those streamers tier

am way below that and I handle the tier I'm in well
Re: PUBG Mobile official Thread (Mobile Game) by typicalgamer(m): 2:24pm On Apr 19, 2020
this was meant @preshh
Re: PUBG Mobile official Thread (Mobile Game) by Psalmy2cute(m): 3:12pm On Apr 19, 2020
typicalgamer:

guy no stress this matter long if PUBG hard for am Na him case be that

back then when he's using S5 and wrecking havoc in bullet Force earning steady nuke back2back

and I couldn't even get 5 straight kills without getting raped

I'll say bullet Force is hard but he prove other

now I'm saying PUBG is not hard you're saying streamer that I don't give 2 cents about says it's hard I should too
like WTF man na you they help me play

for a fact you know I'm in no way in those streamers tier

am way below that and I handle the tier I'm in well
you make a fair point, lol

2 Likes

Re: PUBG Mobile official Thread (Mobile Game) by typicalgamer(m): 3:30pm On Apr 19, 2020
Psalmy2cute:
you make a fair point, lol

thanks my dude
Re: PUBG Mobile official Thread (Mobile Game) by KingJuhd(m): 1:23am On Apr 20, 2020
[quote author=dljbd1 post=88558314][/quote]
Ok
Re: PUBG Mobile official Thread (Mobile Game) by EnterpriseMan: 9:06am On Apr 20, 2020
typicalgamer:

damn you preshh

Bro it is hard. especially when your network lags. i Am ace tho. But with less than 2k.d.. am a really crazy player tho. One of the baddest solo gamers
Re: PUBG Mobile official Thread (Mobile Game) by EnterpriseMan: 9:16am On Apr 20, 2020
Psalmy2cute:

the few Nigerians I play with.. I've always had to carry them through out the game.. if you know what I mean.. since then I either go auto match or solo.. that way I'll care less if my team mate dies

Exertly the same problem i have. lots of cowards. i say lets push, and the hide 100fts away. i look back no one. i get knocked out, with enemies far away, come heal me, they all stay away. I prefer playing auto match where i literally have no obligations if you die or not, ever focuses on his gameplay. i shot flare fun, the so called 9ja teammates would steal my drop. angry angry Can you imagine. i say lets push paradise resorts, i jump from plane and they have all unfollowed me

3 Likes

Re: PUBG Mobile official Thread (Mobile Game) by EnterpriseMan: 9:20am On Apr 20, 2020
ajericho:
I have see people play,pubg too,and I don't see how it could be that hard,

I'll try it out and see if it's true

when them use AWM remove your head or 4 teams come after you alone, you will know how frustrating it can get. Its a fun game when you ain't bothered about rating and geting to ACE. but if you wanna ACE up, 10 kills and die at top 60, you still get a negative. 0 kills and make top 10 and you get positive for survival, then you would see why alot of players would rather play chicken and be cowards, running away from fights.

3 Likes

Re: PUBG Mobile official Thread (Mobile Game) by EnterpriseMan: 9:21am On Apr 20, 2020
i need active crew members in my crew. kindly drop ur ID, and i would add you. I am an ACE player.

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (53) (Reply)

How To Apply Game Cheats On Android Phones Using Game Keyboard / FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread / Nairaland Official Chess Thread!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.