Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,125 members, 7,818,376 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

PUBG Mobile official Thread (Mobile Game) - Gaming (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / PUBG Mobile official Thread (Mobile Game) (108401 Views)

Football Manager 2021 PC Official Thread / Football Manager 2020 PC Official Thread / Football Manager 2021 Mobile Official Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PUBG Mobile official Thread (Mobile Game) by Psalmy2cute(m): 4:07pm On Mar 15, 2020
typicalgamer:

I started playing PUBG when it first launch with my weak infinix device that year

but now level don I don move to console and PC

but saying PUBG because you can't seem to
rank above is your fault
I dont give the slightest sh## about pubg on console or PC.. I find pubg mobile more interesting besides mobile is more popular and have more players compared to PC..
Re: PUBG Mobile official Thread (Mobile Game) by TissuePaper: 4:18pm On Mar 15, 2020
Psalmy2cute:
I dont give the slightest sh## about pubg on console or PC.. I find pubg mobile more interesting besides mobile is more popular and have more players compared to PC..
your id pls let's game
Re: PUBG Mobile official Thread (Mobile Game) by typicalgamer(m): 4:19pm On Mar 15, 2020
Psalmy2cute:

I don't ask you to give the slightest **** about any of them

my point is I currently play on all platform

but if you think PUBG is hard like I said you're a bloody noob no doupt about that

you're the kind of player that can't play without his team

and you care more about KD ratio more than anything else how will you find fun in the game like that
Re: PUBG Mobile official Thread (Mobile Game) by typicalgamer(m): 4:23pm On Mar 15, 2020
Psalmy2cute:
when I said pubg is difficult.. I'm not saying it's not playable.. I'm saying even though you're a skilled player.. does not guarantee you'll get the chicken dinner... if so likes of shroud and doctor-disrespect would always come out no 1.. there are always ambush up ahead.. campers.. stream snipers. waiting for you to unknowingly walk up on them.. the difficulty makes it interesting.. I've played a game with over 22kill.. yet I got knocked out by a bloody camper..

but what you're saying is, all you need in pubg .. is to make good decisions and good aim.. but how to you make good decisions?? making good decision in a online game where you cant predict the future is gamble.. nothing Is guaranteed.. so how is that easy?? pubg is not an easy game.. the higher you rank.. the more difficult it becomes.. play with a squard of ace players while you bn a platnorm player, then you'll get a better grasp of what I'm saying..

for me I no longer try to get the chicken dinner.. I go for hot drops.. like military base, or geogopool on erangel map.. try to get as many headshots and kills hoping a camper or sniper dont knock me out from afar

now I get what you're talking about
what didn't you say all this earlier

my bro the Ace when you they talk up and down I don enter back to back to back Na bloody snakes full there people that take camping to the maximum

in Ace I've never been sniped across the map always being killed by a bloody snake
Re: PUBG Mobile official Thread (Mobile Game) by Psalmy2cute(m): 4:31pm On Mar 15, 2020
TissuePaper:
your id pls let's game
add me 5146047385
Re: PUBG Mobile official Thread (Mobile Game) by Psalmy2cute(m): 4:31pm On Mar 15, 2020
typicalgamer:

now I get what you're talking about
what didn't you say all this earlier

my bro the Ace when you they talk up and down I don enter back to back to back Na bloody snakes full there people that take camping to the maximum

in Ace I've never been sniped across the map always being killed by a bloody snake
I'd really like to see how you play sha.. lol
Re: PUBG Mobile official Thread (Mobile Game) by typicalgamer(m): 4:40pm On Mar 15, 2020
Psalmy2cute:

I'd really like to see how you play sha.. lol

I rarely play on mobile nowadays Nigeria players are too toxic judging skills by amount of skin's you have in your inventory

let's push they'll stay back I don't want my KD to reduce

do many things when they give man headache I just move on to another platform

scared cats too many

1 Like

Re: PUBG Mobile official Thread (Mobile Game) by Psalmy2cute(m): 4:47pm On Mar 15, 2020
typicalgamer:

I rarely play on mobile nowadays Nigeria players are too toxic judging skills by amount of skin's you have in your inventory

let's push they'll stay back I don't want my KD to reduce

do many things when they give man headache I just move on to another platform

scared cats too many

forget about Nigerian players.. I've not bought a single skin on pubg.. all I'm saying is I'd like to spectate your game play
Re: PUBG Mobile official Thread (Mobile Game) by typicalgamer(m): 5:17pm On Mar 15, 2020
Psalmy2cute:

forget about Nigerian players.. I've not bought a single skin on pubg.. all I'm saying is I'd like to spectate your game play

ummm let's see I'm downloading call of duty warzone small small right now but when I'm through I will try and download PUBG mobile.

that's if I even get the chance to play it
Re: PUBG Mobile official Thread (Mobile Game) by tottinova: 10:27pm On Mar 22, 2020
I need better Nigeria clan with active players biko. The game don dey Taya me. Anyone with a good clan
Re: PUBG Mobile official Thread (Mobile Game) by iameffiong(m): 12:12am On Mar 25, 2020
Hey guys. I used to play pubg two years ago and was really vibing to the fun of the game, then when I started meeting other naija guys, it got more fun. But I lost my Facebook and switched to using Twitter. Now I have no naija friends.
Kindly add me via my new id
my old name was SPEAKSOFTLY but now it's SPEAKSOFTLY1
Hope to meet with dope players out there
☮️
Re: PUBG Mobile official Thread (Mobile Game) by nichoblaze(m): 8:21pm On Mar 30, 2020
tottinova:
I need better Nigeria clan with active players biko. The game don dey Taya me. Anyone with a good clan
yes join my whatsapp group to be added

https:///Bi76DAoghVoDBRQysWb1Q8
Re: PUBG Mobile official Thread (Mobile Game) by nichoblaze(m): 8:27pm On Mar 30, 2020
Guys come and join my whatsapp group I need naijare players in my clan we 15 already

Re: PUBG Mobile official Thread (Mobile Game) by Psalmy2cute(m): 8:28pm On Mar 30, 2020
nichoblaze:
Guys come and join my whatsapp group I need naijare players in my clan we 15 already

invalid link
Re: PUBG Mobile official Thread (Mobile Game) by nichoblaze(m): 6:36am On Mar 31, 2020
Re: PUBG Mobile official Thread (Mobile Game) by nichoblaze(m): 6:39am On Mar 31, 2020
Psalmy2cute:

invalid link

https://chat .whatsapp.com /H4xtQ5U3Yla3CKTx070pIE

Clear the spaces
Re: PUBG Mobile official Thread (Mobile Game) by Psalmy2cute(m): 3:28pm On Mar 31, 2020
nichoblaze:

https:// /H4xtQ5U3Yla3CKTx070pIE

Clear the spaces
Re: PUBG Mobile official Thread (Mobile Game) by Tapout(m): 12:38pm On Apr 10, 2020
you will never see any useful thing inside this structure. sad

2 Likes

Re: PUBG Mobile official Thread (Mobile Game) by tonididdy(m): 10:43pm On Apr 11, 2020
grin
Tapout:
you will never see any useful thing inside this structure. sad
Well it's a good hideout to snipe out loose guarded players
Re: PUBG Mobile official Thread (Mobile Game) by Joshua166: 2:05am On Apr 12, 2020
Re: PUBG Mobile official Thread (Mobile Game) by Joshua166: 2:07am On Apr 12, 2020
Follow this whatsapp link to Join Pubg group
Copy and replace # with a dot (.)
FOR PUBG MOBILE ,COD,FORTNITE ,APEX
Join here https://chat.whatsapp#com/Cie9MSgv79t7YEgMoyiPFC

1 Like

Re: PUBG Mobile official Thread (Mobile Game) by KingJuhd(m): 11:49am On Apr 15, 2020
Would you guys be interested in Pubg Mobile Lite content
Re: PUBG Mobile official Thread (Mobile Game) by DMPaulSr: 3:59pm On Apr 16, 2020
Check out the new ARTIC MODE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmpPc0d3UJo

It's chilly and fun

1 Like

Re: PUBG Mobile official Thread (Mobile Game) by festwiz(m): 8:08pm On Apr 16, 2020
IntrepidGaming, Acct for sale. tongue
Re: PUBG Mobile official Thread (Mobile Game) by dljbd1(m): 8:32pm On Apr 16, 2020
Let me sharpen my pubg skills this season smiley... Make I use am fight hunger cry

3 Likes

Re: PUBG Mobile official Thread (Mobile Game) by Spanishmilf(m): 3:42pm On Apr 17, 2020
dljbd1:
Let me sharpen my pubg skills this season smiley... Make I use am fight hunger cry
so u auto match?
Re: PUBG Mobile official Thread (Mobile Game) by Psalmy2cute(m): 3:44pm On Apr 17, 2020
Spanishmilf:
so u auto match?
you either auto match, or go solo against squard
Re: PUBG Mobile official Thread (Mobile Game) by Spanishmilf(m): 3:54pm On Apr 17, 2020
Psalmy2cute:

you either auto match, or go solo against squard
u no get Nigerian friend.
Re: PUBG Mobile official Thread (Mobile Game) by Psalmy2cute(m): 3:56pm On Apr 17, 2020
Spanishmilf:
u no get Nigerian friend.
the few Nigerians I play with.. I've always had to carry them through out the game.. if you know what I mean.. since then I either go auto match or solo.. that way I'll care less if my team mate dies
Re: PUBG Mobile official Thread (Mobile Game) by dljbd1(m): 4:19pm On Apr 17, 2020
Spanishmilf:
so u auto match?
yup smiley
Re: PUBG Mobile official Thread (Mobile Game) by KingJuhd(m): 5:00pm On Apr 17, 2020
dljbd1:
Which device?

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (53) (Reply)

How To Apply Game Cheats On Android Phones Using Game Keyboard / FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread / Nairaland Official Chess Thread!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.