Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,060 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

I Need Your Help, Please! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Need Your Help, Please! (379 Views)

UI Students,i Need Your Help Please! / H-factor. Help Please. / I'm In School Nd Frustrated. I Need Help Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Your Help, Please! by iamphenomenal(m): 12:19am On Mar 20, 2018
Help a brother.
I registered for 2018 UTME. I applied for the mock exam and, thanks to God, I scored 297. Having got such a nice grade already, I intended not to do the real exam again. I didn't even bother to reprint my slip, not to speak of going to the exam centre to do the exam. I have my mock results with me now, content and proudly satisfied.
What I want to ask is that, hope there's not gonna be a problem? Hope I'm still making sense?
Only mature people should answer me
Re: I Need Your Help, Please! by Nobody: 12:41am On Mar 20, 2018
No problem my brother, just wait till admission portal is open to apply to your choice institution.
Re: I Need Your Help, Please! by mumureloaded(m): 3:10am On Mar 20, 2018
wait for the mock admissions bro the lawd is your strength
Re: I Need Your Help, Please! by Samsonyte(m): 7:49am On Mar 20, 2018
iamphenomenal:
Help a brother.
I registered for 2018 UTME. I applied for the mock exam and, thanks to God, I scored 297. Having got such a nice grade already, I intended not to do the real exam again. I didn't even bother to reprint my slip, not to speak of going to the exam centre to do the exam. I have my mock results with me now, content and proudly satisfied.
What I want to ask is that, hope there's not gonna be a problem? Hope I'm still making sense?
Dont wory nah my brother, mock admission processes will still be on.
Re: I Need Your Help, Please! by Bjkhaleed(m): 8:31am On Mar 20, 2018
Why are you people deceiving him? It's unfair
Re: I Need Your Help, Please! by Nobody: 10:37am On Mar 20, 2018
iamphenomenal:
Help a brother.
Guy you messed up oh... Mock is not the main exam. You just allowed one year to go like that.

(1) (Reply)

Google In Pidgin English! / What Is Unilag Postgraduate Fee For A Masters In Chemistry? / Professional Development Administrator Needed At Mckinsey & Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.