Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,253 members, 7,839,305 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Frankincense Eche Ben Proposes To His Girlfriend (Engagement Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Frankincense Eche Ben Proposes To His Girlfriend (Engagement Photo) (22332 Views)

Bbnaija's Shola Gives His Girlfriend Engagement Ring Underwater: Pictures / Nigerian Man Set Internet On Fire With New Engagement Photo / Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Engagement (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Frankincense Eche Ben Proposes To His Girlfriend (Engagement Photo) by izzyboi(m): 10:36am On Mar 20, 2018
Re: Frankincense Eche Ben Proposes To His Girlfriend (Engagement Photo) by Cutehector(m): 11:04am On Mar 20, 2018
biacan:
What's your own self undecided better do what's right so that my friends will stop laughing at me cool
u said easter time na.. You are the one delaying.. Not me
Re: Frankincense Eche Ben Proposes To His Girlfriend (Engagement Photo) by biacan(f): 11:08am On Mar 20, 2018
Cutehector:
u said easter time na.. You are the one delaying.. Not me
Yes but you need to spice up things before then nah embarassed cheesy
Re: Frankincense Eche Ben Proposes To His Girlfriend (Engagement Photo) by Cutehector(m): 11:10am On Mar 20, 2018
biacan:
Yes but you need to spice up things before then nah embarassed cheesy
how u wan make I spice am up? angry
Re: Frankincense Eche Ben Proposes To His Girlfriend (Engagement Photo) by biacan(f): 11:15am On Mar 20, 2018
Cutehector:
how u wan make I spice am up? angry
By creating two romantic threads daily expressing your love for me, describing how much I meant to you and how you can't cope without me lipsrsealed cheesy
Re: Frankincense Eche Ben Proposes To His Girlfriend (Engagement Photo) by Cutehector(m): 11:29am On Mar 20, 2018
biacan:
By creating two romantic threads daily expressing your love for me, describing how much I meant to you and how you can't cope without me lipsrsealed cheesy
lol...
Re: Frankincense Eche Ben Proposes To His Girlfriend (Engagement Photo) by biacan(f): 11:36am On Mar 20, 2018
Cutehector:
lol...
You're starting on Monday cool
Re: Frankincense Eche Ben Proposes To His Girlfriend (Engagement Photo) by mitchelljnr(m): 11:47am On Mar 20, 2018
biacan:
Congrats guys smiley

Still don't know why the right person haven't proposed to me embarassed I'm actually a good person but this my stubborn character wants to ruin things for me embarassed GUYS LOOK INTO MY MATTER embarassed

Will you marry me?

Re: Frankincense Eche Ben Proposes To His Girlfriend (Engagement Photo) by biacan(f): 11:50am On Mar 20, 2018
mitchelljnr:

Will you marry me?
Now you got me rolling on the floor cheesy cheesy
Re: Frankincense Eche Ben Proposes To His Girlfriend (Engagement Photo) by Cutehector(m): 11:58am On Mar 20, 2018
biacan:
You're starting on Monday cool
lol .. If I open thread for you, I won't be giving you money.. Which one do you want grin
Re: Frankincense Eche Ben Proposes To His Girlfriend (Engagement Photo) by biacan(f): 12:03pm On Mar 20, 2018
Cutehector:
lol .. If I open thread for you, I won't be giving you money.. Which one do you want grin
The thread is acceptable cheesy

This your trap won't get me cheesy cheesy
Re: Frankincense Eche Ben Proposes To His Girlfriend (Engagement Photo) by Cutehector(m): 12:12pm On Mar 20, 2018
biacan:
The thread is acceptable cheesy

This your trap won't get me cheesy cheesy
that means I won't give you money till thy kingdom come... Is that ya final answer?

grin
Re: Frankincense Eche Ben Proposes To His Girlfriend (Engagement Photo) by biacan(f): 12:19pm On Mar 20, 2018
Cutehector:
that means I won't give you money till thy kingdom come... Is that ya final answer?

grin
For now yes.... cheesy

But latter in the future NO cheesy
Re: Frankincense Eche Ben Proposes To His Girlfriend (Engagement Photo) by Viicfuntop(f): 12:41pm On Mar 20, 2018
brutal1:
our dear sister bianca, kindly tell this honourable blog male members what you want in your man, Note** Remove all those qualities that are hard to get like he must be very rich, have a car, propose with an expensive ring and all that. Our women of nowadays end up marrying a general husband. If he has an SUV, Very rich, cute, tall, and all that, you think you are the only one that wants good thing Abi, no be you alone need tyat kind man, these days, we need ladies that are ready to marry civil servants, who knows where the snakes & monkeys will start their next operation. Marry a guy with a good heart and with a good job. If you need to marry a guy because of money then you should get a job.

Why are those qualities hard to get?
Re: Frankincense Eche Ben Proposes To His Girlfriend (Engagement Photo) by ogogoroNo1: 12:52pm On Mar 20, 2018
biacan:
Congrats guys smiley

Still don't know why the right person haven't proposed to me embarassed I'm actually a good person but this my stubborn character wants to ruin things for me embarassed GUYS LOOK INTO MY MATTER embarassed
day don break?
Re: Frankincense Eche Ben Proposes To His Girlfriend (Engagement Photo) by brutal1(m): 1:05pm On Mar 20, 2018
Viicfuntop:

Why are those qualities hard to get?
they are not hard to get but the demand for them is high which makes most of them players..they are honey.sweet on the lips of everyone and guys in this bracket, some are married (unless you want to snatch one, everybody wants them. So instead of making these your criteria and waste away your time and life looking for a general husband while you make yourself victims of players voluntarily, you could as well look at an average guy with good prospects and believe in him and be part of his success story in no time. Men are not even dating poor girls again. They want their match too so you could as well get a job and make your money.

1 Like

Re: Frankincense Eche Ben Proposes To His Girlfriend (Engagement Photo) by chijokz(m): 1:13pm On Mar 20, 2018
biacan:
Congrats guys smiley

I've looked into your matter and concluded I'm the one for you.
1. Romantic
2. Tall.
3. Successful.
4. 2 wedding receptions - Lagos and Dubai
5. 2 Honeymoons in Paris and Seychelles.

Am I missing something?
Re: Frankincense Eche Ben Proposes To His Girlfriend (Engagement Photo) by SpencerLewis(m): 1:40pm On Mar 20, 2018
biacan:
Congrats guys smiley

We will look into your matter soon after torchlighting it. Don't lose hope plssss.
Re: Frankincense Eche Ben Proposes To His Girlfriend (Engagement Photo) by SpencerLewis(m): 1:42pm On Mar 20, 2018
LumexALevel:
go to d mountain and start fastin and prayers for 30days.
No be only 30days.
Re: Frankincense Eche Ben Proposes To His Girlfriend (Engagement Photo) by Cutehector(m): 1:58pm On Mar 20, 2018
biacan:
For now yes.... cheesy

But latter in the future NO cheesy
no option undecided its either you want money or not
Re: Frankincense Eche Ben Proposes To His Girlfriend (Engagement Photo) by mitchelljnr(m): 2:24pm On Mar 20, 2018
biacan:
Now you got me rolling on the floor cheesy cheesy

Pls stand up and gimme answer cheesy
Re: Frankincense Eche Ben Proposes To His Girlfriend (Engagement Photo) by Viicfuntop(f): 8:38pm On Mar 20, 2018
brutal1:
they are not hard to get but the demand for them is high which makes most of them players..they are honey.sweet on the lips of everyone and guys in this bracket, some are married (unless you want to snatch one, everybody wants them. So instead of making these your criteria and waste away your time and life looking for a general husband while you make yourself victims of players voluntarily, you could as well look at an average guy with good prospects and believe in him and be part of his success story in no time. Men are not even dating poor girls again. They want their match too so you could as well get a job and make your money.

Let’s just say he doesn’t make it or he takes him 40 years, what would you suggest? By the way, why do you guys like saying believe in him. Every man for himself
Re: Frankincense Eche Ben Proposes To His Girlfriend (Engagement Photo) by brutal1(m): 9:15pm On Mar 20, 2018
Viicfuntop:

Let’s just say he doesn’t make it or he takes him 40 years, what would you suggest? By the way, why do you guys like saying believe in him. Every man for himself
why do you think he won't make it in the first place ? Well at d moment , I think guys are getting tired of lazy, poor and fake girls who have nothing to offer but looking for a made guy to feed them, clothe them and give them a good life. If you check the news lately you will probably read more of hardworking women making it big and men don't really cherish the hawks that wants to prey on what they work for ... Its as simple as that. The new phrase is that...you better be bringing something to the table other than your body ...If a man tells you he will spoil you don't be too happy about the good spoil (fun, shoppings and all that) ..in that same statement is d bad spoil. So I think as a woman, its better you get your hands busy and earn something for a living too. And about believing in him, Don't, just watch as a lucky girl do that, stand by him and stand by his side when he's fully made and watch as you sit and watch d made man you failed to believe in glow tomorrow.
Re: Frankincense Eche Ben Proposes To His Girlfriend (Engagement Photo) by Viicfuntop(f): 10:32pm On Mar 20, 2018
brutal1:
why do you think he won't make it in the first place ? Well at d moment , I think guys are getting tired of lazy, poor and fake girls who have nothing to offer but looking for a made guy to feed them, clothe them and give them a good life. If you check the news lately you will probably read more of hardworking women making it big and men don't really cherish the hawks that wants to prey on what they work for ... Its as simple as that. The new phrase is that...you better be bringing something to the table other than your body ...If a man tells you he will spoil you don't be too happy about the good spoil (fun, shoppings and all that) ..in that same statement is d bad spoil. So I think as a woman, its better you get your hands busy and earn something for a living too. And about believing in him, Don't, just watch as a lucky girl do that, stand by him and stand by his side when he's fully made and watch as you sit and watch d made man you failed to believe in glow tomorrow.

I don’t have a problem with any girl’s choice. I have my standard and I won’t compromise it for any reason. What I am saying here is the way you keep saying, believe him and enjoy the reward tomorrow. The truth is that he may never be more than that and also he could be super rich today. Every girl should be with a guy because she loves him and not some take about being with him in his sufferings then enjoy later.
Re: Frankincense Eche Ben Proposes To His Girlfriend (Engagement Photo) by brutal1(m): 11:21pm On Mar 20, 2018
Viicfuntop:

I don’t have a problem with any girl’s choice. I have my standard and I won’t compromise it for any reason. What I am saying here is the way you keep saying, believe him and enjoy the reward tomorrow. The truth is that he may never be more than that and also he could be super rich today. Every girl should be with a guy because she loves him and not some take about being with him in his sufferings then enjoy later.

Thanks for your response. Yes I agree with you that every girl should be with a guy because she loves him, this should be d reality but is it obtainable ? The truth is that Love don't pay bills. It all sums down to financial security. "He may never be more than that " that's why I mentioned in my previous post about marrying someone with good prospect. The thing is it is sweet when you are part of the history...look at Annie..she stood with him.. When it was time for him to make his decision, he stayed glued with her. She was part of the history and that's why she's qualified to be part of the story. Staying by your man may be the strength he needs at that moment. If you are not part of the history, you may not be part of the story.

You mentioned standard and I wonder what your standard is .. Most times, nature don't give us what we want, it only gives options that are close. Its nice talking to you. You are smart and I like that.
Re: Frankincense Eche Ben Proposes To His Girlfriend (Engagement Photo) by Viicfuntop(f): 11:35pm On Mar 20, 2018
brutal1:

Thanks for your response. Yes I agree with you that every girl should be with a guy because she loves him, this should be d reality but is it obtainable ? The truth is that Love don't pay bills. It all sums down to financial security. "He may never be more than that " that's why I mentioned in my previous post about marrying someone with good prospect. The thing is it is sweet when you are part of the history...look at Annie..she stood with him.. When it was time for him to make his decision, he stayed glued with her. She was part of the history and that's why she's qualified to be part of the story. Staying by your man may be the strength he needs at that moment. If you are not part of the history, you may not be part of the story.

You mentioned standard and I wonder what your standard is .. Most times, nature don't give us what we want, it only gives options that are close. Its nice talking to you. You are smart and I like that.

Awwn, thank you very much. The thing is that I won’t get married until I am able to spoil myself. I love luxury but that doesn’t mean I won’t marry a guy with a prospect but that prospect has to be convincing. tongue

1 Like

Re: Frankincense Eche Ben Proposes To His Girlfriend (Engagement Photo) by brutal1(m): 6:53am On Mar 21, 2018
Viicfuntop:

Awwn, thank you very much. The thing is that I won’t get married until I am able to spoil myself. I love luxury but that doesn’t mean I won’t marry a guy with a prospect but that prospect has to be convincing. tongue

That's good to know and you can quantify my crush for party rice so you should invite me lol.
Re: Frankincense Eche Ben Proposes To His Girlfriend (Engagement Photo) by Viicfuntop(f): 2:53pm On Mar 21, 2018
brutal1:

That's good to know and you can quantify my crush for party rice so you should invite me lol.

I didn’t get the quantify your crush part? You will be invited cheesy
Re: Frankincense Eche Ben Proposes To His Girlfriend (Engagement Photo) by brutal1(m): 4:05pm On Mar 21, 2018
Viicfuntop:

I didn’t get the quantify your crush part? You will be invited cheesy
just seeing that ..you can't* quantify my love for party rice ...lol.
Re: Frankincense Eche Ben Proposes To His Girlfriend (Engagement Photo) by Viicfuntop(f): 6:41pm On Mar 21, 2018
brutal1:
just seeing that ..you can't* quantify my love for party rice ...lol.

Yeah, who doesn’t like party rice

(1) (2) (Reply)

Georgina Onuoha Rocks Blue Bikini / Sarkodie Is Dead(photo) / Nina Set Instagram On Private After Bobrisky Slammed Her Over Tonto Dikeh's Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.