Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,565 members, 7,816,380 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

BAT Global Graduate Marketing Recruitment 2018 - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / BAT Global Graduate Marketing Recruitment 2018 (11869 Views)

British American Tobacco Nigeria Recruitment For Global Graduate | 2018 / MTN Nigeria Latest Internship And Global Graduate Development Programme 2018 / Tenaris Global Graduate Trainee Programme 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BAT Global Graduate Marketing Recruitment 2018 by laivwire(m): 9:40pm On Mar 25, 2018
Nwanieke:

thank you Sir. it took me 21 minutes to finish the cultural questionnaire but what they said in the message is that it should take me 10-15 minutes. although they said they'll get back to me after the cultural questionnaire but it's been 5 days I have not heard anything from them. do you think me exceeding the time they gave me could be the cause?

No, I don't think so. I'm not a sir brother, I applied just like you. I got my responses almost immediately for all tests. I'm awaiting the next phase at the moment as a mail was sent that the application will be further reviewed.

Just remain positive.
Re: BAT Global Graduate Marketing Recruitment 2018 by shizzy7(f): 7:58am On Mar 26, 2018
laivwire:

Check your network and data balance wink. I had such issues mid way into my tests (thunder fire Airtel). If you disconnect twice during the aptitude tests, your application is automatically disqualified. Sadly, its a computer program so there's no human face to look up to for mercy or explanatory stories (excuses)
Did you use a phone or PC? I'm thinking of using a phone?
Re: BAT Global Graduate Marketing Recruitment 2018 by laivwire(m): 8:46am On Mar 26, 2018
shizzy7:
Did you use a phone or PC? I'm thinking of using a phone?

Get a pc if you can just to avoid issues.
Re: BAT Global Graduate Marketing Recruitment 2018 by Cocoyamu: 1:03pm On Mar 26, 2018
Thanks to the OP, and everyone contributing to this thread.

I applied also, but can't open my Cultural Questionnaire page. Did anyone encounter this difficulty at any point..

Please share, if you did. Thanks!
Re: BAT Global Graduate Marketing Recruitment 2018 by Nwanieke(m): 2:37pm On Mar 26, 2018
laivwire:

No, I don't think so. I'm not a sir brother, I applied just like you. I got my responses almost immediately for all tests. I'm awaiting the next phase at the moment as a mail was sent that the application will be further reviewed.

Just remain positive.
Okay bro
Re: BAT Global Graduate Marketing Recruitment 2018 by Nwanieke(m): 2:38pm On Mar 26, 2018
chromehagin:

Just be patient and wait for their mail.
Got mine ystd and I did it since Monday.

Okay bro, thanks
Re: BAT Global Graduate Marketing Recruitment 2018 by ollybode(m): 2:45pm On Mar 26, 2018
Am facing the same challenges right now. I guess we have someone in the house who can provide solution to this?
Cocoyamu:

I applied also, but can't open my Cultural Questionnaire page. Did anyone encounter this difficulty at any point..

Re: BAT Global Graduate Marketing Recruitment 2018 by chromehagin: 4:32pm On Mar 26, 2018
Cocoyamu:

Someone encountered same but was successful after several trials.
Seems there is so much traffic on their system now. Whatever the case may be, just keep trying and make sure your network is strong enough.
All the best.
Re: BAT Global Graduate Marketing Recruitment 2018 by assurancefemi: 11:16am On Mar 29, 2018
@Gentle pirot

Don't mind my browser, I should have quoted your post.

The instructions there states that after the NRT.
You should go back to the previous test page I e
That is

Better click on the link again
I mean the
NRT VRT link sent to your mail

Then you'd find the verbal reason test their.

You'd see Pending assessment.... That is assessment yet to be done

I hope this was helpful
Re: BAT Global Graduate Marketing Recruitment 2018 by damtan(m): 8:03pm On Apr 06, 2018
I applied yesterday and got a mail to write the Numerical and verbal aptitude test without writing the culture questionnaire. After the test, I got a mail saying application would be further reviewed.
Re: BAT Global Graduate Marketing Recruitment 2018 by graduatehelpers(f): 1:46am On Apr 07, 2018
i just took my assessment waiting for the next stage
Re: BAT Global Graduate Marketing Recruitment 2018 by assurancefemi: 10:18am On Apr 08, 2018
Anyone have DB the telephone interview here?
Re: BAT Global Graduate Marketing Recruitment 2018 by graduatehelpers(f): 3:14pm On Apr 08, 2018
I think they waiting to collate as much applications and test score before they move to the next stage cos the scores will be compared before they decide who moves to the next stage, so I don't think anyone has done the telephone interview yet probably till close of application.
Re: BAT Global Graduate Marketing Recruitment 2018 by damtan(m): 2:28pm On Apr 19, 2018
So nothing yet??
Re: BAT Global Graduate Marketing Recruitment 2018 by Nobody: 8:38am On Apr 30, 2018
Abeg this people should be fast let me know where I stand. I am always waiting for update.
Re: BAT Global Graduate Marketing Recruitment 2018 by Kawlingz: 6:56pm On May 13, 2018
Anyone here got an invite for telephone interview?
Re: BAT Global Graduate Marketing Recruitment 2018 by Leeclan: 11:23pm On May 13, 2018
Did you get an invite?
Re: BAT Global Graduate Marketing Recruitment 2018 by damtan(m): 4:48pm On May 14, 2018
I've even forgotten about this. it's taking forever
Re: BAT Global Graduate Marketing Recruitment 2018 by Mozaynla: 6:48pm On May 14, 2018
I don't even know if they really have plans on getting back to us
Re: BAT Global Graduate Marketing Recruitment 2018 by Becca01: 7:05pm On May 17, 2018
They have gotten back to some people this week-reject emails

1 Like

Re: BAT Global Graduate Marketing Recruitment 2018 by detola27: 9:41pm On May 17, 2018
Becca01:
Hi Becca,

Please do you know of anyone who's got the mail.
Re: BAT Global Graduate Marketing Recruitment 2018 by damtan(m): 10:18pm On May 17, 2018
Becca01:
like seriously??
Re: BAT Global Graduate Marketing Recruitment 2018 by Becca01: 11:54am On May 20, 2018
detola27:

Hi Becca,

Please do you know of anyone who's got the mail.

Yes
Re: BAT Global Graduate Marketing Recruitment 2018 by damtan(m): 3:36pm On May 20, 2018
Becca01:

Yes
since I've not gotten a reject mail, means there's still hope
Re: BAT Global Graduate Marketing Recruitment 2018 by damtan(m): 3:36pm On May 20, 2018
Becca01:

Yes
since I've not gotten a reject mail, means there's still hope
Re: BAT Global Graduate Marketing Recruitment 2018 by detola27: 11:20pm On May 20, 2018
Becca01:

Yes
Thanks Becca
Re: BAT Global Graduate Marketing Recruitment 2018 by Virginkpekus(f): 4:52pm On May 23, 2018
I can't access my profile on the website anymore, I keep getting this message "the system can not authorise access. Your access has been locked to protect your data. Please try again later". Who else has this issue?
Re: BAT Global Graduate Marketing Recruitment 2018 by Kunle106(m): 5:31pm On May 23, 2018
Virginkpekus:
I can't access my profile on the website anymore, I keep getting this message "the system can not authorise access. Your access has been locked to protect your data. Please try again later". Who else has this issue?
experienced same sometimes back but I have access nw

1 Like

Re: BAT Global Graduate Marketing Recruitment 2018 by Virginkpekus(f): 5:32pm On May 23, 2018
Kunle106:
experienced same sometimes back but I have access nw
Is it still telling you initial review?
Re: BAT Global Graduate Marketing Recruitment 2018 by Kunle106(m): 2:45am On May 24, 2018
Virginkpekus:

yes
Re: BAT Global Graduate Marketing Recruitment 2018 by damtan(m): 7:40am On May 24, 2018
Virginkpekus:

can u please share the link to log in?
Re: BAT Global Graduate Marketing Recruitment 2018 by HenryThegreat1(m): 3:40pm On May 25, 2018
Anybody receive this. what do dey mean.
Hello,

With existing and emerging privacy laws around the world, British American Tobacco must ensure that we only retain someone’s personal information in compliance with local laws as well as in line with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that comes into effect on 25th May 2018.

This means we are able to collect and process your personal data where you have asked us to do so, such as applying for a new job opportunity at BAT. For more information on how we collect and use your personal data, and your rights as a data subject, you can read our new updated Privacy Notice here

Many thanks 

BAT Recruitment Team

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Case Study Of A Job Seeker's Life / 5 Solid Reasons Why You Never Heard Back From The Interviewers/recruiters / Intelligent Questions Every Interviewee Should Ask During Interviews

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.