Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:21 PM

My Islamic Short Stories - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Islamic Short Stories (13837 Views)

Short Stories By Talius Dike / Google: Short Stories Google Told As They Celebrate Women Today. / Stories That Touch (short Stories) By Aniekan Andikan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Islamic Short Stories by BiadeFolar(m): 11:24am On Apr 05, 2018
Episode 9

He answered “the first thing that you will do is to pray to Allah to increase her love and remove the amorous love of Nabeelah from your heart; that is Allah’s part, and you begin your own part by being a romantic lover to her.”

“Romantic! What is being romantic? I asked

“it means that you will start to see Fatimah as the Hawau of your life and also the second half of your religion, when you mess up with her, it means you messed up with half of your religion; and you know what it means if 50% should be deducted from your examination score. Don’t be like men that only hug and kiss their wives during copulation, they only put food to their wives’ mouth when they are sick and they are unable to eat themselves. While these things are expected to happen between couples every time, it makes the love wax stronger. Don’t turn your wife to baby making machine that you only go to when you need baby, play with her and call her sweet names, it was recorded in the hadeeth that the prophet would race with Aisha and would shorten her name to Aaeesh to sound romantic, and if you couldn’t shorten you wife’s name, you can nickname her as Abu bakr would call her wife QuratulAyn (coolness of the eye).” He lectured.

I told Abdul Rahman that I understood what he was saying and I will start praying to Allah about it, but there is no way that I won’t mess up with her because there is no iota of fatimah’s love in my heart.

Abdul rahman fully understood me for the first time, he thought of what I said for a long time, and said “I have an idea; I will give you an assignment, you will have to act some dramas in your home, you do as actors do on stage. You dramatize to Fatimah every day for two weeks and I am very sure that by two weeks now, you will be madly in love with her”

I was interested by what he said and I was eager to know what the assignment would be. “Make sure you wake her up and pray tahajud with her in the midnight, ask Allah to increase her love in your heart; surely Allah is closer then. In the morning, you should be the one to carry her out of bed, and then use your great sense of humour to make her laugh at least four times a day. When you get to work, send her a love message, and when going back in the evening, buy her few gifts. Stroll with her down the street in the evening, and when it comes to bed time, you must carry her to bed.”

All what he said seem hard but I determined to do as he instructed.

Carrying out Abdul Rahman’s assignment was not an easy task, I couldn’t start it the next day, because acting and pretending is not easy. I was unable to wake her for tahajud and I can’t summon the courage to carry her in the morning but I tried my possible best to be interactive with her before I went to work. We discussed about Nabeelah’s marital problem, Fatimah informed me that Sulayman had never cease to complain about Nabeelah, and he insists to divorce her if she didn’t change. I can’t blame Nabeelah of what she’s doing because I also felt the same before I realised that if I didn’t stop my wrong reaction to Fatimah, divorce may end our marital story.

It was 12:00 pm and I was at the workplace, it was time on my timetable to send Fatimah a love message, though I didn’t fulfil my morning task but I decided to start in the afternoon, but I couldn’t compose a message myself, so I searched the internet for a beautiful lovely message and I send it to her. Not too long after I had sent the message, she called and thanked me but she couldn’t talk properly, I knew she was surprised by the message; she may think that I sent it to her by mistake. I told her that I sent it to her intentionally.

While I was returning home in the evening, I stopped at a flower shop on the way; I bought a bouquet of flowers for Fatimah. On reaching home, I presented the flowers to her and she welcomed me with a smile and thanked me, I noticed she’s surprised of what I had been doing. I felt like a hero who did a great work, her respect for me that day made me felt like a king. After the dinner, she changed to some mind-tempting clothes, I don’t know where she got those kind of dresses, it is the first time I noticed how beautiful she was, I couldn’t sleep well that night, I had started to think about her, that is how our intimacy begins to grow.

I started my full task the next day, we prayed tahajudd together, I carried her in the morning, send her text in the afternoon, buy her gifts in the evening and carry her to bed in the night. In three days, Abdul Rahman’s formula begins to work out like magic; the sense of intimacy had begun to grow between me and Fatimah.

On the fourth day of the course, I was about to carry her before I noticed some changes in…
to be continued

Epsisode 10 http://biadefola.com.ng/2018/04/05/nabeelah-an-islamic-love-story-ep-10/

1 Like

Re: My Islamic Short Stories by heryoub22(m): 2:25pm On Apr 05, 2018
Kip it up bro. So enlightening.

1 Like

Re: My Islamic Short Stories by BiadeFolar(m): 2:35pm On Apr 05, 2018
heryoub22:
Kip it up bro. So enlightening.
Alhamdullah

1 Like

Re: My Islamic Short Stories by Iscoalarcon: 9:00am On Apr 08, 2018
I'm enjoying this story wink thanks bro more updates please

1 Like

Re: My Islamic Short Stories by BiadeFolar(m): 3:05pm On Apr 10, 2018
Episode 10

On the fourth day of the course, I was about to carry her before I noticed some changes in her tummy, “honey-pie, you had been eating too much of my food these days, your stomach is now becoming as big as that of Mr Ibu” I joked.

“You better leave me, habeeby. I had wanted to tell you since last week, you didn’t give me attention, you left me in the sitting room and you came here listening to one reciter.”

“Are you telling me that you’re pregnant?”

“Yes, I am four weeks pregnant habeeby”

I cried with a deep sense of guilt, I felt sorry for all I did to her and I was extremely happy that I would leave an heir in this world. I thanked Allah that it is not too late and also thanks to Abdul Rahman’s formula. Abdul Rahman showed me the secret of love and intimacy in marriage, husbands must also work towards the development of love in the marriage, one of simple things that worked magically in my marriage is complimenting, complimenting the effort of the partner builds marriage, the wife would spent hours plaiting stressful but beautiful hairstyle to please the husband but he won’t do as if he noticed it but as for me, I compliment her on every single thing she did. I did not only belch when I finished eating but also compliment the effort of the woman that cooked it and it worked out for my marriage.

Nabeelah called Fatimah that her husband had finally divorced her and he had travelled abroad, Nabeelah returned to her father’s house. It was really embarrassing because their nikkah is just six months old. Fatimah blamed her for the chaos but Nabeelah couldn’t explain what was happening to her, I am the only one that understood her feelings. I felt sad for her. I went to her with Fatimah and we really talked to her, but I noticed she was not really sad about the matter, there’s another thing bothering her but she didn’t open up. Could it be my love that is worrying her?

Fatimah didn’t give birth in the ninth month of her pregnancy which was the expected time, we had begun to worry but the doctors told us to keep calm. Suddenly one day, she shouted of pain from the kitchen, I quickly ran to her and I noticed it was delivery time, and I quickly rushed her to the hospital.

Fatimah laboured for two days without delivery, we were told that she can’t give birth to the child herself and we were asked to sign for the caesarean section. I signed and in less than 20 minutes the nurse came to give good news that she gave birth to a healthy baby girl but she said that we could not see the mother because she encountered a lot of complications during the delivery and she’s being attended to by team of doctors.

We were allowed to see Fatimah the next day, but we were told not let people to visit her, only two people will be allowed in the ward at a time, I entered with my mum. It was a mixed feeling for me when I saw her; I felt sad to see her in her present state and also happy to see her alive as well as my daughter. She looked weak and exhausted. When I congratulated her, she only answered with a smile.

“I want to see Nabeelah” she said quietly.

I smiled and answered her that “Nabeelah will be here either you requested for it or not but we will only allow her when the doctor declare to us that you are fit to receive visitors, mummy is here to help you with anything you want”

“Please I have to see her, it is very urgent” she insisted in a weak voice. My mum persuaded her to calm down and concentrate on her well-being, when she insisted so much, the doctor also adviced that we should call her Nabeelah.

When Nabeelah came, mum had to excuse us because we must not be more than two in the ward at a time. Fatimah began to cry when she set her eyes on Nabeelah.

“My dear, will you stop crying, Nabeelah you had been calling for is here, remember your state of health and stop all these you are doing” I persuaded

“My friend, don’t cry, today is your day of joy, you are alive to see your child, your husband said you wanted to see me and I am here, what do you want to tell me?” Nabeelah asked

“I know that you are saying this because you don’t know what I had done to both you, I did a lot and I want you to forgive me” Fatimah sobbed.

I was surprised by what she said, I don’t think she had done anything bad to us, she even helped me, I owe my life for the help she did for me but I don’t know if she did anything bad to Nabeelah. But when Nabeelah also said Fatimah didn’t wrong her, I started to think that maybe the trauma she encountered in the delivery is affecting her mental state.

“What have you done” Nabeelah Inquired

“I didn’t believe in the love in first sight before I met Ja’far, but I fell in love with him the first day he…
to be continued.

Episode 11 http://biadefola.com.ng/2018/04/10/nabeelah-an-islamic-love-story-ep-11/

1 Like

Re: My Islamic Short Stories by Adukey(f): 7:20am On Apr 11, 2018
interesting, please come and continue o

2 Likes

Re: My Islamic Short Stories by blazesam(m): 7:23am On Apr 11, 2018
BROS, ALL THIZ STORY,U 4 SALE THEM GET MONEY.

1 Like

Re: My Islamic Short Stories by BiadeFolar(m): 8:07am On Apr 11, 2018
Adukey:
interesting, please come and continue o
Soon ma
Re: My Islamic Short Stories by BiadeFolar(m): 8:09am On Apr 11, 2018
blazesam:
BROS, ALL THIZ STORY,U 4 SALE THEM GET MONEY.

Sometimes, it's not all about the money bro

1 Like

Re: My Islamic Short Stories by olasaad(f): 8:21am On Apr 11, 2018
Jazakumullahu khyra Op.this is so interesting

1 Like

Re: My Islamic Short Stories by san316(m): 8:47am On Apr 11, 2018
Interesting. Lemme guess what happened, Nabeelah is AA but Fatima faked her genotype result so that she won't marry jaafar

3 Likes

Re: My Islamic Short Stories by orangb: 9:31am On Apr 11, 2018
Ma sha Allah!

I love these stories. Op, please come and continue o!

1 Like

Re: My Islamic Short Stories by orangb: 9:32am On Apr 11, 2018
san316:
Interesting. Lemme guess what happened, Nabeelah is AA but Fatima faked her genotype result so that she won't marry jaafar
Lol, see the way this person completed the story for op!

1 Like

Re: My Islamic Short Stories by Aya2: 10:06am On Apr 11, 2018
Wow . barakallahu Allah fii brother , really love this ..nxt episode pls

1 Like

Re: My Islamic Short Stories by BiadeFolar(m): 10:20am On Apr 11, 2018
san316:

You sure know things!
Re: My Islamic Short Stories by BiadeFolar(m): 10:21am On Apr 11, 2018
Aya2:
Wow . barakallahu Allah fii brother , really love this ..nxt episode pls

Ameen, Alhamdullah.

Next episode in a bit pls.
Re: My Islamic Short Stories by omosuper(m): 10:23am On Apr 11, 2018
Nice one bro
Re: My Islamic Short Stories by BiadeFolar(m): 10:25am On Apr 11, 2018
Final Episode

“I didn’t believe in the love in first sight before I met Ja’far, but I fell in love with him the first day he came to our house, I love to be in his company when you asked me to be with you so that you won’t be alone, I admired his height and his sense of humour, I don’t know how to go about it because you both love each other greatly, I tried to seduce Ja’far as much as I can, but he didn’t notice me, so, I extinguish your nikkah preparation just to have Ja’far for myself, please forgive me” Fatimah said as she broke into tears.

I was perplexed by the words coming from her; I don’t know what to say. How is it possible for all these to happen? “My dear, please wipe your tears and don’t get yourself into the matter between me and Nabeelah, it is Allah’s decree, even if you don’t love me, I can’t marry Nabeelah because we were not compatible, she’s AS while I was SS….”

“I am AA” Nabeelah interrupted.

I couldn’t believe my ears, the result had proven Nabeelah to be AS, and does genotype change? I now felt completely confused “AA? How come? Please both of you should rescue me from this state of ignorance” I requested.

“Shortly after my nikkah, Sis.Zainab was sick and she needed blood, I thought I was AS, I went to donate blood for her, but I learnt that we were not compatible, she was AS while I was AA, I re-conducted the test in another two different hospital and I was confirmed to be AA, I knew that there was a mistake in the test I conducted at nurse Jumoke hospital, I knew I lost Ja’far due to this mistake, I couldn’t concentrate on my marriage afterwards, I thought of Ja’far every day and night and this led to my divorce” Fatimah said and also broke to tears.

Fatimah said “Jumoke didn’t make mistake with your result, I bribed her to change it, when you told me that you went to her for test, though you didn’t tell me the test you went for but I knew that it was genotype test because I was there when the doctor told you Ja’far was SS and I noticed that you were anxious. I went to Jumoke and bribed her to change the result, in which she did and I also tried to convince you that you should not marry him because of you are not compatible. I was happy that you couldn’t marry him and pretended to help him by presenting myself for marriage to him. I knew I caused a lot of chaos, but please forgive me, I want to meet my Lord in a good state”

Blood of temper hurriedly ran through my vein, my body trembled and I couldn’t do anything than to cry. Nabeelah hurl a lot of insult on Fatimah, she called her all sort of names, she really felt betrayed and she couldn’t control her tears. Nabeelah left the hospital out of anger.
.Immediately, Fatimah’s love left my heart and I felt hatred for her again, but there is nothing I could do, she’s the mother of my child, we both weep for a long time. My mum entered and asked about what was happening, but we were unable to give her an answer, I just left the hospital for home.

When it was around 1:00 pm, mummy called me and told me that fatimah’s condition had gone critical, she said I should meet her in the hospital immediately.

I hurriedly went back to the hospital and by the time I reached there, I was told that the doctors were attending to her. I engaged myself in fervent prayers for her survival. Nurses were coming out of ward, I asked each one of them about the condition of my wife but none of them gave me a definite response.

The doctor finally came out, “ehm, Mr. ja’far, we are sorry….”

“Please doctor don’t be sorry, where is my wife, I interrupted the doctor.

The doctor announced that after so much of their effort to save her, she finally gave up the ghost. Ina lilah wa inaa ilayhi raajioon.”

Sadness encompassed my heart, I couldn’t cry because my grief is beyond crying, I comforted my mum not to wail because wailing is prohibited in Islam. We performed janazah on her the same day, and I carried my baby to Fatimah’s mother for proper care.

I couldn’t go home that day, I stayed at my parents apartments, as I switched on the data of my phone to message some of my friends about the incident through whatsapp, I got a new message which was from Fatimah, she sent it before she died, the message contained her last wishes, it was written therein that I should forgive her and I should also beg Nabeelah on her behalf, she pleaded that I should marry Nabeelah after her death, and also name our daughter Nabeeelah. I broke into tears after reading the message, I wept for a long time, and there was nobody to console me.

I named my daughter Nabeelah as Fatimah wished, but I didn’t know how to go and plead to Nabeelah on behalf of Fatimah not to talk of telling her about marriage. After several months, I finally informed her of Fatimah’s final wishes and also informed her that I still loved her so dearly. Nabeelah informed me that Fatimah also sent her the same message that she should beg me on her behalf and also marry me but she didn’t know how to go about it. She also told me that she still loved me and we finally agreed to marry.

Her parents didn’t approve us to marry; they said people would think Nabeelah killed her friend because she wanted to marry me, since they didn’t know what really happened. We persuaded them a lot to agree because we were not concerned with what people are saying, the most important thing is the love that existed between us. They finally agreed that we should marry but on a condition that we wouldn’t make our nikkah an elaborate one and we agreed.

” Hey, let’s stop the pillow fight” I surrendered

”then, come and carry me to the sitting room” – Nabeelah said playfully.

I don’t want her to call me a lazy cat again and I don’t want to carry her, so I quickly raised the issue of her hair.

”Dearie, but I remembered you telling me in the evening that you wanted to undo your hair” I announced

”Oya, let’s do that now”

–Ay alal falaah—

What? The call to prayer again?

No, it was my little Nabeelah mimicking the call to prayer

::::::::::::::::::: THE END:::::::::::::::::­::

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Islamic Short Stories by BiadeFolar(m): 10:30am On Apr 11, 2018
Next Story is titled ''A Surprise in the Garden" Start reading here! http://biadefola.com.ng/2018/04/11/a-suprise-in-the-garden/

You can also read Switched (Story of a fierce battle between desperate infatuation and true love) here http://biadefola.com.ng/2018/01/31/switched-story-of-a-fierce-battle-between-desperate-infatuation-and-true-love/
Re: My Islamic Short Stories by vanshwerz: 10:38am On Apr 11, 2018
omosuper:
Nice one bro

The dream finally came to pass...Mashaa Allah.

1 Like

Re: My Islamic Short Stories by san316(m): 11:35am On Apr 11, 2018
BiadeFolar:

You sure know things!

Haha. More like Islamic telemundo.

1 Like

Re: My Islamic Short Stories by Yankiss(m): 11:47am On Apr 11, 2018
Very enthralling love triangle. I read it to the end. A good effort indeed. You have to look out for minor spelling errors and tenses.

1 Like

Re: My Islamic Short Stories by heryoub22(m): 1:48pm On Apr 11, 2018
Ma-Sha-Allah. Bro there should have been a word of advice at the end of the story. Like betrayal is very bad. Or karma is a bitch. Wehdone bro. Allah's khair now and always. Stay safe bro. Jst when the new one is ready tag me along

2 Likes

Re: My Islamic Short Stories by Ayomideen(m): 1:51pm On Apr 11, 2018
What a story!
One of the best I've read so far
Kudos to you OP
Keep it up

1 Like

Re: My Islamic Short Stories by BiadeFolar(m): 3:43pm On Apr 11, 2018
heryoub22:
Ma-Sha-Allah. Bro there should have been a word of advice at the end of the story. Like betrayal is very bad. Or karma is a bitch. Wehdone bro. Allah's khair now and always. Stay safe bro. Jst when the new one is ready tag me along
jazakumllaah, I will implement your advice in the next story
Re: My Islamic Short Stories by Jibabs2(m): 5:57pm On Apr 11, 2018
jazakallahu kairan.. I read from the begining to the end. U really did well

1 Like

Re: My Islamic Short Stories by itsandi(m): 6:02pm On Apr 11, 2018
Interesting stories smiley Enjoy other interesting stories on Tushstories via

www.tushstories.com

#Read!
Re: My Islamic Short Stories by Feanah(f): 8:35am On Apr 12, 2018
Didn't picture it ending like this,masha Allah

1 Like

Re: My Islamic Short Stories by BiadeFolar(m): 5:04pm On Apr 12, 2018
A Surprise in the Garden (Islamic Love Story)

One beautiful morning, I was standing on the first floor of my department, when I saw a girl stepping down from and expensive car (End of discussion). she was so beautiful that I decided to follow her, when I was tip toeing behind her, I saw her entering the masjid of the school,I began to wonder, had she not prayed salatul fajr before coming to school, but to my surprise, when was coming out from the masjid, she had changed her wears, she had changed her expensive wears to a casual one.

From that day on i decided to make her my case study, as from that day on I decided to come to school very early, each day she comes to school, I follow her, and she always goes to the masjid to change her wears.

One day, on my way to the masjid I saw her in the mist of some ladies, they were busy chatting and laughing, I decided to ask one of the sisters among them who she was.

“salamualeiki sister my name is Abduljaleel” and she replied back to me saying “waaleikasalam my name is Rukaiya”,

“Sister Rukaiya how is studies?

She said “studies is fine, Alhamdulillah”.

A­nd I said “MashaAllah, sister pleas who is that sister wearing a Navy color hijab?”

She replied, “she is sister Aisha”,

I thanked her and left for the masjid. After the masjid I went back to the class wondering why a girl like her would always change her wears, I came to a conclusion, I decided to ask her about it.

So, one Thursday morning I went to the spot her driver usually drop her, when she stepped down from the car it wasn’t only her this time around, it was her and a girl, I recognized the girl, she was Ameerah, the spoiled brat from a rich home, I was surprised when I heard Ameerah call Aisha sister.

When Ameerah left I decided to ask Aisha my question.

“Salamualeik­i sister, my name is Abduljaleel”

And she replied “waaleikasalam, my name is Aisha”

And I said MashaAllah. Sister please I have a question if you don’t mind”,

She replied “I pray I have the response to your question”

And I said “INN SHA ALLAH you will have the responds to my question.”

“Please why do you always change from expensive wears to casual wears each time you come to school,”

She was so shocked and surprised.

“How do you know that?” she said to me.

I said “I just want to know your reason for that” and then tears began to drop from her eyes and then she said “brother I will tell you why”

So much tears, I couldn’t bear it and she could hardly talk, then I said to her “I will see you later INN SHA ALLAH”.

In the class I sat down, wondering why she was crying so much, I decided to see sister Rukaiya. I left for Rukaiya’s department.

“Salamualeiki Rukaiya,waaleikasala­m, how are you?”

“Alhamdulillah Abduljaleel, and you?”

“Alhamdulillah” I said to her, “please Rukaiya I have a question to ask you”, she said you can ask,

“Why does Aisha dress the way she does? I said to her.

“Well brother all I can tell you is that Aisha is from a very poor family she has lots of worries”

I was shocked hearing this, “Aisha poor?” I asked again.

“Yes brother Aisha is poor, the clothes you see her wearing, I gave them to her”

“Really? I exclaimed, “OK Rukaiya thank you, jazakillahukhairan”

“Waa iyaaka” was her reply.

On leaving rukaiya’s place I went straight
…to be continued

Episode 2: http://biadefola.com.ng/2018/04/12/a-surprise-in-the-garden-islamic-love-story-ep-2/

1 Like

Re: My Islamic Short Stories by bimberry1307(f): 9:21am On Apr 13, 2018
This is gonna be interesting.

1 Like

Re: My Islamic Short Stories by BiadeFolar(m): 10:30am On Apr 13, 2018
bimberry1307:
This is gonna be interesting.
I hope so sister grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Beauty Personified / 2 / "Nwa Aba Na City" (a Pidgin Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.