Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:14 AM

My Islamic Short Stories - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Islamic Short Stories (13839 Views)

Short Stories By Talius Dike / Google: Short Stories Google Told As They Celebrate Women Today. / Stories That Touch (short Stories) By Aniekan Andikan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: My Islamic Short Stories by BiadeFolar(m): 10:12am On May 21, 2018
Episode 6

She was about to say something when he saw some of his friends, he told her to excuse him for a while, he stood up, went to his friends, spent thirty minutes talking less important matters with them, knowing that Farida was still waiting, he didn’t burgh. Farida sat patiently waiting for him. When he returned, he picked up his bag and told her he had to leave with his friend.

Farida’s heart was shattered, she felt cheap, sad, hurt and broken. Her eyes were glittering with tears, she couldn’t let her tears pour, she just nodded her head and told him it was ok, they could speak another time. He walked away before she could complete her statement.

She stood there for a while with tears filled in her eyes, she began walking to her hostel slowly, she almost hit someone, without looking up, she apologised and walked away.

Abdulmalik speaks with Farida via the phone almost every day, he talks to her, makes her laugh and tell her lot of encouraging words. He still hasn’t disclosed his feelings to her and she still had feelings for Saleem.

Zayd was still trying to woe Farida but she was always turning him down.

Weeks later

“Farida!” Baheeja called.

“Do you still have feelings for Saleem?” she asked out of concern.

Farida, who on hearing the question was in tears,” yes! she replied. I still have feelings for him, I love him so much and i don’t know why” she added.

“Have you tried telling him about it?” asked Baheeja.

“I almost did, she said painfully but he didn’t give me the chance.”

“Why not try today, he will be torturing me for some course, you can come along and confess your feelings to him” Baheeja suggested.

“Alright, I shall try” replied Farida.

Later that day.

Saleem came to tutor Baheeja as she said. Baheeja gave Farida the chance to speak with Saleem.
“How was your day?” Farida began.

“It was fine” he replied without looking at her.

She still didn’t mind.

“Saleem I am sorry, it just that..”. She didn’t get to complete her sentence when Saleem saw a girl and began speaking with her ignoring Farida.

Farida smiled with tears in her eyes. She quietly left him speaking with the girl. She left for her hostel without waiting for Baheeja. While she was walking to her hostel, someone was running after her, the person was running to catch up with her.

“Farida wait up” zayd kept saying as he was running towards her.

Farida stopped walking on hearing her name, she couldn’t neglect zayd, despite knowing she had no feelings for him, she was always willing to hear him out.

“Zayd, its late, I can’t talk to you right now” she spoke with a lump in her throat.

“Farida! are you ok, you sound as if you have been crying.”

“I saw you talking to Saleem in the class, I was waiting for both of you to be done but before I could notice you were gone, is everything alright? he asked out of concern.

“Yes, all is fine” she replied.

“I hope so” he added.

“Farida won’t you please give me a chance, I love you and I want it to lead to Nikkah, please just give me a chance” he pleaded.

“Am sorry zayd, I really don’t feel that way towards you and i can’t pretend to love you, it won’t be fair on your side” she replied.

“I don’t care, let me love you, I don’t mind my love been one sided, if only you will be my partner, I shall be contented.”

His words hit her, that was the exact words she wanted… to be continued

Episode 7 http://biadefola.com.ng/2018/05/18/sparkling-tears-episode-7/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Islamic Short Stories by BiadeFolar(m): 4:47pm On May 21, 2018
Episode 7

His words hit her, that was the exact words she wanted to tell Saleem.

She was quiet for a while then she spoke “am sorry zayd, but I can’t” she uttered.

“Think about it Farida, I am not giving up on you” zayd said and bid good night to her.

She couldn’t go back to the hostel, she felt zayd’s pain. She was in his shoes, so she understood his aches.
She was broken, how will she focus on her academics activities, her sole aim in school.

She could handle the pain, she thought of what to do to help reduce her pain then she remembered “Her life was ruled by her Creator, He understands her better and He is always willing to listen and help her”.

She went to the mosque, performed her Ablution and observed two raka’at salat, it was 10:00pm in the night people were few in the mosque, she decided to stay outside so as to enable her cry her heart out to her lord.

After observing the salat, she sat down with hope and faith, seek for forgiveness from her Creator then she poured her heart out to Him in tears.

She sat for thirty minutes and when she was done she went on Sujjudul Shukrah thanking Allah(s w t) for granting her peace. She found peace in her heart.

She left the mosque at 11:00pm. On her way to the hostel, she received a call from Abdulmalik, as usual, he cheered her up and she felt light headed and happy.

The next day, she was glowing, her face was filled with smiles and happiness.

“Farida! Baheeja called. You couldn’t even tell me how it went with Saleem.”

“I am sorry, it was late and i couldn’t wait for you” Farida uttered.

“So, did you talk to him?” asked Baheeja.

“No! he didn’t give me the chance” replied Farida. “But, it’s ok, I am used to him behaving that way towards me”, she added.

“I will talk to him” Baheeja uttered.

“Alright you can do that” Farida responded.

“Let’s go in for lectures , else we will be late.”

Baheeja met with Saleem.

“How could you behave that way with Farida, who are you, what do you take yourself for , is loving you a crime, she saw others, others came to her but she still chose you, what the heck is your problem Saleem” Baheeja blabbed.

“I have no problem Baheeja. I just don’t feel that way towards her and i can’t force myself to feel that way for her, am sorry Baheeja, i am sorry “Saleem said.

“Its ok, but she loves you, can’t you see it, can’t you feel it” Baheeja added.

“I don’t know Baheeja because I have not try noticing her “said Saleem.

“You treat her bad, yet she loves you, you ignore her, she still loves you, do you know she is contented admiring you from a far” said Baheeja.

“Baheeja! he called, i don’t know…all i know is, I don’t feel that way about her” said Saleem.

“It’s ok, Baheeja said. But one day, you would look for her but won’t find her, she will be taken and you will regret it” she added.

“If I want her i will have her, because like you said…she admires me from a far.”

“Baheeja looked at him shook her head and walked away.”

Episode 8: http://biadefola.com.ng/2018/05/19/sparkling-tears-episode-8/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Islamic Short Stories by hassanutc7: 5:46pm On Apr 06, 2020
Hey man, more ink to your pen... Pls I need those stories... Send to my mail or what's app plss... hassanutc7@gmail.com or 08101757640

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2 / "Nwa Aba Na City" (a Pidgin Story) / Three Nights And A Bang

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.