Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,259 members, 7,839,310 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Facts About Visionscape And The Cleaner Lagos Initiative. - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Facts About Visionscape And The Cleaner Lagos Initiative. (2661 Views)

Epe Landfill Designed To Avoid Olusosun's Shortfalls --visionscape Boss / The Cowardly Campaign Of Calumny Against Visionscape / Visionscape Distributes New Waste Bins To Homes And Offices In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Facts About Visionscape And The Cleaner Lagos Initiative. by itzKonani: 12:34pm On Mar 20, 2018
Damorela00:
Wow.... these facts tho.. I didn't even know there is more to this issue that meets the eye.. I've always been an ardent critic of visio capes or so that's handling the waste, now my eye don clear oo... thumbs up guys, I'll try snap some pictures on my way out to see if things are really changing as per waste cleaned up off our streets

They have really been doing a good job ooo. Just like the way they are going about this initiative. Lagos is getting cleaner tho

1 Like

Re: Facts About Visionscape And The Cleaner Lagos Initiative. by itzKonani: 12:39pm On Mar 20, 2018
beehazel1:
Oh I see. This thing is now clear to me oh. Ha this is enough reason why Visionscape should be given time na. Cause Me I thought It was the work of Visionscape Initially to be in charge of the whole waste management in Lagos, I didn't know they were to only manage domestic waste. Awwwn I hope people get to read this and understand better sha cause the thing no easy

I thought it was only me that has been noticing how clean some places have been. I have to take a picture on my way to work to send to my friend outside the country telling him that Lagos is getting cleaner o lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Facts About Visionscape And The Cleaner Lagos Initiative. by OlisaOsega87: 12:42pm On Mar 20, 2018
Bro, we can't deny that some parts of Lagos are still dirty, no one can deny that. But the truth is, Lagos is a very big and busy commercial state with lots of population and activities. Cleaning up Lagos is not something that can be achieved in a twinkle of an eye. It will take lots of effort and time. I think we should give this guys time to do their thing, we can now judge them afterwards.

maeshal:
Forget this cleaner lagos initiative, i have given up them. I told them about a month ago about the waste at sunrise bus stop along oshodi apapa expressway and till now nothing has been done. The entire stretch of that road is a disaster and yet these guys keep sweeping places that require little or no attention, let them keep deceiving themselves

1 Like

Re: Facts About Visionscape And The Cleaner Lagos Initiative. by yeankhar49: 12:42pm On Mar 20, 2018
itzKonani:
Well this facts are interesting and I think they are also valid coming from where I stay. I could see that this vision escape people are really trying sha. I don't see dirt in my area like I used to before. I just pray this continues
honestly, I believe they can sustain it, look at their facility and equipment....you don't make huge investements like that and not sustain it...they look very serious

1 Like

Re: Facts About Visionscape And The Cleaner Lagos Initiative. by tybaba8(m): 12:43pm On Mar 20, 2018
Lol... It's Visionscape I think.
I see them too. When I go to work
Damorela00:
Wow.... these facts tho.. I didn't even know there is more to this issue that meets the eye.. I've always been an ardent critic of visio capes or so that's handling the waste, now my eye don clear oo... thumbs up guys, I'll try snap some pictures on my way out to see if things are really changing as per waste cleaned up off our streets

1 Like

Re: Facts About Visionscape And The Cleaner Lagos Initiative. by itzKonani: 12:48pm On Mar 20, 2018
tybaba8:
Wow... These facts are so convincing

Very convincing.

1 Like

Re: Facts About Visionscape And The Cleaner Lagos Initiative. by beehazel1: 12:51pm On Mar 20, 2018
Lmao this is so typical of Nigerians. Tueeeh. What's the need to of destroying sometning cause you don't want it to be appluadable. Nawa o. Make these Visionscape guys no give up sha, na my own be that.

1 Like

Re: Facts About Visionscape And The Cleaner Lagos Initiative. by itzKonani: 12:54pm On Mar 20, 2018
UrbanCulture06:
Mehn,this is enlightening..i use to see them around sef and because I don't know much until now I do not appreciate all the efforts

I'm glad I hopped on this link to see for myself

1 Like

Re: Facts About Visionscape And The Cleaner Lagos Initiative. by OlisaOsega87: 12:58pm On Mar 20, 2018
Some people just don't want to see or hear about Visionscape, I wonder why really

beehazel1:
Lmao this is so typical of Nigerians. Tueeeh. What's the need to of destroying sometning cause you don't want it to be appluadable. Nawa o. Make these Visionscape guys no give up sha, na my own be that.

1 Like

Re: Facts About Visionscape And The Cleaner Lagos Initiative. by Damorela00: 1:10pm On Mar 20, 2018
This is the picture I took on my way out today and it's so clean....
This place was so dirty yesterday morning while passing there on my way out and I called their line to lodge a complaint and guess what? It's now cleaned up... these guys are working sha and they are responsive too..they have listening ears

2 Likes

Re: Facts About Visionscape And The Cleaner Lagos Initiative. by itzKonani: 1:40pm On Mar 20, 2018
yeankhar49:
honestly, I believe they can sustain it, look at their facility and equipment....you don't make huge investements like that and not sustain it...they look very serious

Yes I agree with you on this one
Re: Facts About Visionscape And The Cleaner Lagos Initiative. by itzKonani: 1:41pm On Mar 20, 2018
I know that we should question everything but the way some people go about it is not even nice sef

beehazel1:
Re: Facts About Visionscape And The Cleaner Lagos Initiative. by tybaba8(m): 1:42pm On Mar 20, 2018
So clean... Kudos to the cleaner Lagos Initiative
Damorela00:
This place was so dirty yesterday morning while passing there on my way out and I called their line to lodge a complaint and guess what? It's now cleaned up... these guys are working sha and they are responsive too..they have listening ears
Re: Facts About Visionscape And The Cleaner Lagos Initiative. by beehazel1: 2:31pm On Mar 20, 2018
Just look at����

1 Like

Re: Facts About Visionscape And The Cleaner Lagos Initiative. by slimtee: 4:04pm On Mar 20, 2018
Re: Facts About Visionscape And The Cleaner Lagos Initiative. by slimtee: 4:06pm On Mar 20, 2018
Re: Facts About Visionscape And The Cleaner Lagos Initiative. by slimtee: 4:09pm On Mar 20, 2018
Re: Facts About Visionscape And The Cleaner Lagos Initiative. by slimtee: 4:13pm On Mar 20, 2018
Re: Facts About Visionscape And The Cleaner Lagos Initiative. by UrbanCulture06: 6:54pm On Mar 20, 2018
yeankhar49:
just passed through this place now.....this is Surulere, these guys are working
. This dey burst my head, very impressive
Re: Facts About Visionscape And The Cleaner Lagos Initiative. by UrbanCulture06: 7:14pm On Mar 20, 2018
Damorela00:
Lagos don turn small London from the hands of dis CleanerLagos o
Re: Facts About Visionscape And The Cleaner Lagos Initiative. by JimJimJim: 10:59pm On Mar 20, 2018
Very Enlightening and impressive. But why are we
Our own enemies!!!
PSPs please focus and start working. The places we have being abusing Visionscape about actually belongs to you!!!
Re: Facts About Visionscape And The Cleaner Lagos Initiative. by OlisaOsega87: 4:20pm On Mar 23, 2018
Clean Streets of Lagos

I think this Cleaner Lagos is finally taking shape, honestly..i have to admit. I go to places and see how cleaner and better they have become, though i must admit some parts still need urgent attention, but i think with time, every area will be touched. I took some of these pictures today, if you have pictures of clean areas too, please share. If we call the government out when they are not working, we should praise them too when we see laudable efforts.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wer To Get Botox In Nigeria? / What Are The Side Effects Associated With Performing Cunnilingus / Signs Your Blood Sugar Is Out Of Control

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.