Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Nigeria Will Break Into Six Republics Before 2023 – Uwazuruike - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Will Break Into Six Republics Before 2023 – Uwazuruike (23665 Views)

IMF Says Border Closure Negatively Impacting Benin, Niger Republics / El-rufai Reveals APC Members Buhari Must Deal With Before 2023 Elections / Militants Split Nigeria Into Five Republics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Will Break Into Six Republics Before 2023 – Uwazuruike by dami2boi(m): 6:23pm On Mar 20, 2018
miqos02:
Joseph the dreamer

Thank you Migos02, the Dwarf of our Time.

And the Dream Came to Pass
Re: Nigeria Will Break Into Six Republics Before 2023 – Uwazuruike by GodIsBiafran: 6:30pm On Mar 20, 2018
I support this. As long as Niger-Delta is incorporated into Biafra. Igbos and Niger-Deltans are one and the same people.
Re: Nigeria Will Break Into Six Republics Before 2023 – Uwazuruike by Follygunners: 6:33pm On Mar 20, 2018
FisifunKododada:

Mumu - so if its not English its not good. Ode.

Abeg, so fun... je ki won gbo!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Will Break Into Six Republics Before 2023 – Uwazuruike by YungMillionaire: 6:45pm On Mar 20, 2018
GodIsBiafran:
I support this. As long as Niger-Delta is incorporated into Biafra. Igbos and Niger-Deltans are one and the same people.

We are not the same people please stop this. Stop saying this nonsense. This is a new year

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Break Into Six Republics Before 2023 – Uwazuruike by Kestolovee95(f): 6:51pm On Mar 20, 2018
YungMillionaire:

We are not the same people please stop this. Stop saying this nonsense. This is a new year

He did not mention Itshekiri. you guys are scion of the yolobass who are apron string of gambaris. Face your bowl of ewedu.
Re: Nigeria Will Break Into Six Republics Before 2023 – Uwazuruike by victorvezx(m): 7:51pm On Mar 20, 2018
InfiniteLoopx:

This Biafra you call usless will come in your lifetime with her territory intack, both the one the Nigerian state stole from her. then we will know who is useless.
Lol, we will see how u will get those territories intact. The 5 south east states are already useless. How can Nigeria steal anything from biafra, when Nigeria already existed before Biafra? Lol Land grabber.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Break Into Six Republics Before 2023 – Uwazuruike by GodIsBiafran: 8:36pm On Mar 20, 2018
Kestolovee95:

He did not mention Itshekiri. you guys are scion of the yolobass who are apron string of gambaris. Face your bowl of ewedu.

Thank you my sister. Biafra = SE + Niger Delta - Itshekiri
Re: Nigeria Will Break Into Six Republics Before 2023 – Uwazuruike by GodIsBiafran: 8:37pm On Mar 20, 2018
YungMillionaire:

My guy Biafra existed years before Nigeria ever did. And it has ALWAYS comprised of Niger Delta. This is the fact.

Itshekiri is not included.
Re: Nigeria Will Break Into Six Republics Before 2023 – Uwazuruike by MENELIK11: 9:06pm On Mar 20, 2018
GodIsBiafran:

My guy Biafra existed years before Nigeria ever did. And it has ALWAYS comprised of Niger Delta. This is the fact.

No sir, as at 1960. Edo-Delta was part of Western Region!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Break Into Six Republics Before 2023 – Uwazuruike by uba1991: 9:06pm On Mar 20, 2018
Cooly100:

Are you osu?
iam not even a pig so how can i be an osu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Will Break Into Six Republics Before 2023 – Uwazuruike by GodIsBiafran: 9:09pm On Mar 20, 2018
MENELIK11:

No sir, as at 1960. Edo-Delta was part of Western Region!

We are talking 1600 dis 1 is talking 1960. Go and do your research my friend.
Re: Nigeria Will Break Into Six Republics Before 2023 – Uwazuruike by Nobody: 10:07pm On Mar 20, 2018
You are one deluded fool. The land in question was part of Benin Kingdom.
Your biafra had most of its territory in current cameroon.
Fact !
GodIsBiafran:

http://gallica.bnf.fr/ark:/12148/btv1b77595185/f1.item.r=biafra.zoom

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Break Into Six Republics Before 2023 – Uwazuruike by Kingbusssy(m): 10:17pm On Mar 20, 2018
mrkunlex:
Leader of the Biafra Independence Movement, BIM, and founder of the Movement for Actualization of Sovereign State of Biafra (MASSOB), Chief Ralph Uwazuruike yesterday claimed that Nigeria would break into six different republics before 2023.
According to him, the present ‘pigeonholed six geo-political zones of the country’, namely South-East, South-South, South-West, North-Central, North-East and North-West, would metamorphose into the six republics, with South-East becoming the long agitated New Biafra, while South-South becomes Niger-Delta Republic, just as South-West and North-Central become Oduduwa and Middle-Belt Republics respectively, leaving North-East and North-West as Arewa Republic.

In a statement issued yesterday in Onitsha, Anambra state, shortly after BIM’s Anambra South Zonal meeting held at Uga, Aguata Local Government Area of the state, Uwazuruike who was represented by a member of Biafra Elders–in-council, Mazi Chris Mocha, observed that “the obvious lack of trust in the relationship or union between the northern and southern Nigeria is too inexplicable that Nigerians cannot continue to co-exist as one nation.”

Uwazuruike contended that “the faulty amalgamation of the northern and southern Nigeria in 1914 which expired since January 2014, also made it imperative that the country must surely break up in the near future, based on Biafran constitution which provided that any section of the country that is dissatisfied with the union will be at liberty to secede.”

He therefore urged Biafra leaders “to ensure that the federation is run in such a way that the citizens would be happy at all times and willing to belong to Biafra without being forced to do so.”

He insisted that “it was only in a corrupt country like Nigeria where illegality thrives that citizens are forced to live together and always show allegiance to the state”, adding, “we do not deserve Biafra if the emerging republic cannot be better than Nigeria.”

http://dailypost.ng/2018/03/20/nigeria-will-break-six-republics-2023-uwazuruike/
lalasticlala

You better wake up from the slumber bro
Its not new again
Re: Nigeria Will Break Into Six Republics Before 2023 – Uwazuruike by Deadlytruth(m): 10:29pm On Mar 20, 2018
InfiniteLoopx:

Oya, tell us how Zik made you a Nigerian by all means. The old sermon of one man's action translating into the action of more than 18 million people. We are all ears.

My opposition to secession.
By Nnamdi Azikiwe
When the 1954 constitution conference started, my good friend, Chief Obafemi Awolowo tabled a motion to the effect that in the new constitution, provision should be made that any state which feels like seceding should do so. I was opposed to it and said ‘no’ and said that once we have a federation, we are indivisible and perpetual.
That was when we began to use that expression – ‘The Indivisibility and perpetuity of the federation’ – and that to secede would amount to treason.

And so, a debate ensued.
The Secretary of State then was Oliver Littleton, later Lord Chandos and he was very much interested and that was his first time in saying that the people of African descent were people actually debating at a high level.
So a full day was given to Chief Awolowo to make his points. He spoke brilliantly as a lawyer. He made his points why secession should be incorporated in the constitution. He cited the case of the Soviet Union which is a federation, and that secession is written there so that any state in the Soviet Union can secede at will. He also cited the case of Western Australia and eventually he finished his case and was applauded.
Lord Chandos said that on the face of the arguments before him it would be suicidal to incorporate secession in our constitution and that is why we have section 86 in our constitution that if any region or state should secede, then it will be an act of treason
We adjourned. The next day, I had to reply. I availed myself of the opportunity to, well, demolish the arguments of my friend and I cited the case of United States which based its constitution on that of the Swiss Confederation. That is Switzerland. I pointed out a case, I think, that of Texas versus White, where Mr. Salmon Chase, the Chief Justice laid down the principle – he was really an arbiter – that the union was intended to be perpetual and indivisible and that any attempt to divide the union by secession was treasonable.

The North (NPC) supported Action Group. The question was then: Should we have secession? The Colonial Office came to our rescue. You know, the usual principle of Britain – ‘divide and rule’ (laughs) but this time, it was in our favour. So, the colonial office backed us.
Lord Chandos said that on the face of the arguments before him it would be suicidal to incorporate secession in our constitution and that is why we have section 86 in our constitution that if any region or state should secede, then it will be an act of treason and that was what led to this war, because Col. Ojukwu seceded and so violated the constitution.
— Excerpt: Nnamdi Azikiwe’s interview with New Nigeria in 1975

http://thenewsnigeria.com.ng/2017/06/my-opposition-to-secession-zik/

Also do recall that when Isaac Adaka Boro tried to pull the Niger Delta Republic out of Nigeria 15 good months before the idea of Biafra ever occurred to Ojukwu, it was Ironsi your brother extant Military Head of State that ordered Ojukwu to attack Isaac Adaka Boro, crush his new republic within two weeks with federal (One-Nigeria) might, got him arrested, convicted of treasonable felony through accelerated hearing, and sentenced him to death by hanging. This gave Ojukwu a sweet sense of fulfilment in his military career for being the first military officer to prevent the breakup of Nigeria and deserving of an award.
Ironically the same Ojukwu would soon afterwards ask for the same secession from the same Nigeria.
Are you therefore still looking for proofs of who were first to forcefully hold others back in Nigeria against their wishes?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Break Into Six Republics Before 2023 – Uwazuruike by GodIsBiafran: 11:31pm On Mar 20, 2018
prolog2:
You are one deluded fool. The land in question was part of Benin Kingdom.
Your biafra had most of its territory in current cameroon.
Fact !

http://gallica.bnf.fr/ark:/12148/btv1b77595185/f1.item.r=biafra.zoom

Bia why are you stalking me all over this forum are you gay? Biafra includes yes former Cameroon but also Niger Delta (Ijaw, Urhobo, Isoko, Anioma etc). Get your facts right and stop this upper Iweka road - bini propaganda and lies.
Re: Nigeria Will Break Into Six Republics Before 2023 – Uwazuruike by kanosalami: 12:28am On Mar 21, 2018
Izvic756:
Igbo's won't Like This Post
why?
Re: Nigeria Will Break Into Six Republics Before 2023 – Uwazuruike by Nobody: 1:06am On Mar 21, 2018
You idiot, the people you just cited never agreed to being part of your smelly biafra.
Besides Urhobo, Isoko and Anioma are Edo. Anioma speak igbo, but Urhobo and Isoko speak Edo.
What kind of a fool are you ?
Are you just randomly calling people biafrans ?
This biafran thing keeps getting more and more ridiculous, soon china would be part of biafra in the heads of these deluded biafran fools.
Everybody should just ignore these biafran fools. They really don't understand the world in which they live.
GodIsBiafran:

Bia why are you stalking me all over this forum are you gay? Biafra includes yes former Cameroon but also Niger Delta (Ijaw, Urhobo, Isoko, Anioma etc). Get your facts right and stop this upper Iweka road - bini propaganda and lies.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Break Into Six Republics Before 2023 – Uwazuruike by Ikpongiton: 1:12am On Mar 21, 2018
Nairalanddist:
All i know is that no matter how the igbos try, Biafra died with nnamdi kanu in September. Biafra will never come
whether biafra or no biafra,nigeria will still be unbundle.
Re: Nigeria Will Break Into Six Republics Before 2023 – Uwazuruike by Truthcat: 1:49am On Mar 21, 2018
Awolowo, a wise man who was wise beyond his years and saw the future, his integrity dwarfed those of his contemporaries, with unrivalled achievements.

Don't worry, we will do something about the dying mumu generation that followed yours.
Deadlytruth:

By Nnamdi Azikiwe
When the 1954 constitution conference started, my good friend, Chief Obafemi Awolowo tabled a motion to the effect that in the new constitution, provision should be made that any state which feels like seceding should do so. I was opposed to it and said ‘no’ and said that once we have a federation, we are indivisible and perpetual.
That was when we began to use that expression – ‘The Indivisibility and perpetuity of the federation’ – and that to secede would amount to treason.

And so, a debate ensued.
The Secretary of State then was Oliver Littleton, later Lord Chandos and he was very much interested and that was his first time in saying that the people of African descent were people actually debating at a high level.
So a full day was given to Chief Awolowo to make his points. He spoke brilliantly as a lawyer. He made his points why secession should be incorporated in the constitution. He cited the case of the Soviet Union which is a federation, and that secession is written there so that any state in the Soviet Union can secede at will. He also cited the case of Western Australia and eventually he finished his case and was applauded.
Lord Chandos said that on the face of the arguments before him it would be suicidal to incorporate secession in our constitution and that is why we have section 86 in our constitution that if any region or state should secede, then it will be an act of treason
We adjourned. The next day, I had to reply. I availed myself of the opportunity to, well, demolish the arguments of my friend and I cited the case of United States which based its constitution on that of the Swiss Confederation. That is Switzerland. I pointed out a case, I think, that of Texas versus White, where Mr. Salmon Chase, the Chief Justice laid down the principle – he was really an arbiter – that the union was intended to be perpetual and indivisible and that any attempt to divide the union by secession was treasonable.

The North (NPC) supported Action Group. The question was then: Should we have secession? The Colonial Office came to our rescue. You know, the usual principle of Britain – ‘divide and rule’ (laughs) but this time, it was in our favour. So, the colonial office backed us.
Lord Chandos said that on the face of the arguments before him it would be suicidal to incorporate secession in our constitution and that is why we have section 86 in our constitution that if any region or state should secede, then it will be an act of treason and that was what led to this war, because Col. Ojukwu seceded and so violated the constitution.

Also do recall that when Isaac Adaka Boro tried to pull the Niger Delta Republic out of Nigeria 15 good months before the idea of Biafra ever occurred to Ojukwu, it was Ironsi your brother extant Military Head of State that ordered Ojukwu to attack Isaac Adaka Boro, crush his new republic within two weeks with federal (One-Nigeria) might, got him arrested, convicted of treasonable felony through accelerated hearing, and sentenced him to death by hanging. This gave Ojukwu a sweet sense of fulfilment in his military career for being the first military officer to prevent the breakup of Nigeria and deserving of an award.
Ironically the same Ojukwu would soon afterwards ask for the same secession from the same Nigeria.
Are you therefore still looking for proofs of who were first to forcefully hold others back in Nigeria against their wishes?
Re: Nigeria Will Break Into Six Republics Before 2023 – Uwazuruike by Nonaira1: 2:44am On Mar 21, 2018
GodIsBiafran:

Stop including these people in Biafra. Do you lots EVER listen to your anioma brothers? Anything delta South/central should NEVER be included in Biafra. Listen to us for Godsake. We were cursed to share a state with this people for years now and we are telling you mofo this for a reason based on experience. LISTEN for Godsake!!! Even the deputy leader of ipob does not include them, why the heck do you lots doing so? I'll tell you this, Anioma ain't joining no Biafra if urhobo/isoko included in it. Quote me on this and you can ask any anioma you see. The Bleep would be the change? What's the change then?

A mini Nigeria isn't going to be different from this current shithole deceiving themselves as Giant of Africa and that isn't something we going to be part of. Most of us that support Biafra do so because it promises a complete change. If that won't be the case, tell us now so we'll know.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Break Into Six Republics Before 2023 – Uwazuruike by Nonaira1: 2:45am On Mar 21, 2018
prolog2:
You idiot, the people you just cited never agreed to being part of your smelly biafra.
Besides Urhobo, Isoko and Anioma are Edo. Anioma speak igbo, but Urhobo and Isoko speak Edo.
What kind of a fool are you ?
Are you just randomly calling people biafrans ?
This biafran thing keeps getting more and more ridiculous, soon china would be part of biafra in the heads of these deluded biafran fools.
Everybody should just ignore these biafran fools. They really don't understand the world in which they live.

You're a complete idiot for the bold

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Break Into Six Republics Before 2023 – Uwazuruike by Nobody: 7:56am On Mar 21, 2018
You are the idiot, you do not know your history.
My great grand father was anioma by the way.
Which precolonial country do you think anioma belonged to ?
Idiot, stop being foolish, you are here complaining about people your ancestors shared a country with for thousands of years and you are willing to share an utopian country with some people you don't even know just because their language seems similar to yours ?
What a fool you are. You think they love you ? Wait until problems start ! They do love the land they think you can give them.

Nonaira1:

You're a complete idiot for the bold

This just reminds me of the english speaking cameroonians. They chose to join cameroon rather than remaining with their kins in nigeria for similar reasons, and now they are being uppressed by people who they thought loved them.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Break Into Six Republics Before 2023 – Uwazuruike by InfiniteLoopx: 11:27am On Mar 21, 2018
Deadlytruth:

By Nnamdi Azikiwe

And so, a debate ensued.

You still end up writing up exactly what I predicted. One question for you; does the action of one man translate to the act and will of more than 19 million people?
Waiting for your answer.
Re: Nigeria Will Break Into Six Republics Before 2023 – Uwazuruike by InfiniteLoopx: 11:38am On Mar 21, 2018
prolog2:
You are the idiot, you do not know your history.
My great grand father was anioma by the way.
Which precolonial country do you think anioma belonged to ?
Idiot, stop being foolish, you are here complaining about people your ancestors shared a country with for thousands of years and you are willing to share an utopian country with some people you don't even know just because their language seems similar to yours ?
What a fool you are. You think they love you ? Wait until problems start ! They do love the land they think you can give them.

This just reminds me of the english speaking cameroonians. They chose to join cameroon rather than remaining with their kins in nigeria for similar reasons, and now they are being uppressed by people who they thought loved them.
You guys are the big dunce on this forum. There is a big difference between an administrative unit and ethinc group. Tivs and Idomas are once part of Northren Nigeria, does it mean they automatically Hausa/Fulani? Stupid Nigerians. for the fact that Anioma was part of old Bendel State never mean they are Edo or Binis. Stop this nonsense. Stupid Nigerians
Re: Nigeria Will Break Into Six Republics Before 2023 – Uwazuruike by Cooly100: 12:48pm On Mar 21, 2018
uba1991:
iam not even a pig so how can i be an osu

You could be vulture then?
Re: Nigeria Will Break Into Six Republics Before 2023 – Uwazuruike by Nobody: 9:40pm On Mar 21, 2018
I checked my post several times and I didn't spot the word "Bendel" on it.
So I don't understand what exactly you are talking about.
I was talking about Benin Kingdom which is a country which predated nigeria. Aniomas, among others, were citizens of that kingdom.
I hope my explanation for dummies has put some intelligence in that little brain of yours.
By the way Bendel wasn't created by mistake, it was the will of the people whom were all citizens of Benin Kingdom in the precolonial days.
The people of the midwest united and followed the leadership of the Oba of Benin Kingdom.
There are countless documents on the struggle to create Bendel.
The efforts of the Oba of Benin were second to none. The betrayal of awolowo was also noted.

InfiniteLoopx:

You guys are the big dunce on this forum. There is a big difference between an administrative unit and ethinc group. Tivs and Idomas are once part of Northren Nigeria, does it mean they automatically Hausa/Fulani? Stupid Nigerians. for the fact that Anioma was part of old Bendel State never mean they are Edo or Binis. Stop this nonsense. Stupid Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Break Into Six Republics Before 2023 – Uwazuruike by Nobody: 9:44pm On Mar 21, 2018
Normally, when someone lacks knowledge, he keeps his mouth shut and gets some education.
But your generation got everything mixed up.
You don't know what you are talking about, yet you are here trying to play arrogant.
You are "guessing" the meaning of my words rather than actually using your brain to think and do the necessary research to comprehend.
Now, the irony is that you have shown yourself to be the biggest dummy in mankind, yet you are the one calling others dumb.
By the way, I got a masters degree in a french university. And I am currently a maths teacher (in france).
You are the stupid nigerian !

InfiniteLoopx:

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Break Into Six Republics Before 2023 – Uwazuruike by InfiniteLoopx: 10:42pm On Mar 21, 2018
prolog2:
I checked my post several times and I didn't spot the word "Bendel" on it.
So I don't understand what exactly you are talking about.
I was talking about Benin Kingdom which is a country which predated nigeria. Aniomas, among others, were citizens of that kingdom.
I hope my explanation for dummies has put some intelligence in that little brain of yours.
By the way Bendel wasn't created by mistake, it was the will of the people whom were all citizens of Benin Kingdom in the precolonial days.
The people of the midwest united and followed the leadership of the Oba of Benin Kingdom.
There are countless documents on the struggle to create Bendel.
The efforts of the Oba of Benin were second to none. The betrayal of awolowo was also noted.

Carry that nonsense go hug transformer dummy. Using a village empire to determine who is Igbo or not is stale, dead and buried. Going from history, we know how Agbor alone resisted Bini imperial advance down east. Need mention the Ubulu.Idu wars. These were all wars of resistance to your phantom dominance. Western Igbos paid old Bini homeage, but were never vassals to your kingdom. The division of Anioma, i.e Western Igbos, from their kin in the East, was punitive measure by the British to tame them after the long Ekumeku war. If Aniomas are Binis, as you posted, why are they different from you, both in language and culture? Please, answer now. angry
Re: Nigeria Will Break Into Six Republics Before 2023 – Uwazuruike by InfiniteLoopx: 10:44pm On Mar 21, 2018
prolog2:
[s]Normally, when someone lacks knowledge, he keeps his mouth shut and gets some education.
But your generation got everything mixed up.
You don't know what you are talking about, yet you are here trying to play arrogant.
You are "guessing" the meaning of my words rather than actually using your brain to think and do the necessary research to comprehend.
Now, the irony is that you have shown yourself to be the biggest dummy in mankind, yet you are the one calling others dumb.
By the way, I got a masters degree in a french university. And I am currently a maths teacher (in france).
You are the stupid nigerian ![/s]

Who the fucck cares. Stick your discipline down your ass man. I don't give a fucck.
Re: Nigeria Will Break Into Six Republics Before 2023 – Uwazuruike by Nobody: 10:49pm On Mar 21, 2018
First of all, if you haven't noticed (even though I said so many times). I am partly anioma.
Also, for your information, Benin Kingdom had several languages.
Very few empires known to history actually enforced a language policy. Greece didn't, Rome didn't, the otmoans didn't, Persia didn't..
The fallacy of identifying people with language will keep living in the minds of your ilks (the very dumb).

InfiniteLoopx:

If Aniomas are Binis, as you posted, why are they different from you, both in language and culture? Please, answer now. angry

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Break Into Six Republics Before 2023 – Uwazuruike by Nobody: 10:54pm On Mar 21, 2018
And you saw all this in your dreams, right ?
You mean the precolonial maps I posted which clearly show Anioma as being part of Benin Kingdom are fake ?
You mean you have got your own "true" maps ? (unknown to any reputable library ?)
For your info, the anioma voted to be in Bendel rather than join the south-east.
But anyway, we are not talking about nigeria, we are talking about the precolonial period. And you are saying rubbish as usual.
Stop being arrogant when you are actually ignorant !
Fool.

InfiniteLoopx:

Carry that nonsense go hug transformer dummy. Using a village empire to determine who is Igbo or not is stale, dead and buried. Going from history, we know how Agbor alone resisted Bini imperial advance down east. Need mention the Ubulu.Idu wars. These were all wars of resistance to your phantom dominance. Western Igbos paid old Bini homeage, but were never vassals to your kingdom. The division of Anioma, i.e Western Igbos, from their kin in the East, was punitive measure by the British to tame them after the long Ekumeku war.

Benin Kingdom:

http://gallica.bnf.fr/ark:/12148/btv1b8595525w/f1.item.r=Benin.zoom

An other map of Benin made in the 17th century once again:
http://gallica.bnf.fr/ark:/12148/btv1b530530714.r=Benin?rk=214593;2

An other map of Benin from the 17th century:
http://gallica.bnf.fr/ark:/12148/btv1b8595583b.r=Benin?rk=193134;0

This one date to the 19th century:
http://gallica.bnf.fr/ark:/12148/btv1b8469390z/f1.item.r=Benin.zoom

So foolish and smelly biafran, know your master and repent, fool.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Makinde Compensates Owners Of Shot Cows, Foots Medical Of Injured Victims / Edike Mboutidem Akpan In Multimillion Naira Fraud Scandal / Toni Kabaka Meets Labour Party Youth Leader, Says Election Is Not Do Or Die

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.