Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,959 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Nigeria Will Break Into Six Republics Before 2023 – Uwazuruike - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Will Break Into Six Republics Before 2023 – Uwazuruike (23664 Views)

IMF Says Border Closure Negatively Impacting Benin, Niger Republics / El-rufai Reveals APC Members Buhari Must Deal With Before 2023 Elections / Militants Split Nigeria Into Five Republics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Will Break Into Six Republics Before 2023 – Uwazuruike by InfiniteLoopx: 10:59pm On Mar 21, 2018
prolog2:
First of all, if you haven't noticed (even though I said so many times). I am partly anioma.
Also, for your information, Benin Kingdom had several languages.
Very few empires known to history actually enforced a language policy. Greece didn't, Rome didn't, the otmoans didn't, Persia didn't..
The fallacy of identifying people with language needs to stop.

This is same reason I classified you among dumb Nigerians. So, to you, an empire is equivalent to an ethnic group? Mumu. Ok, Bini empire is the norm now shey? Go and tell a Han he is not Chinese, because he was once under the scepter of Mongols. Anufia. Dumb Nigerians will never learn. Even if Western Igboland was once under the dominion of old Bini empire, does that automatically make them Binis, according to your first post? If at all, this contraption should break, don't they have the right to choose where to belong? Are you going to force Northern Africa tha was once under the Roman empire to become Romans today because of history. come, mind yourself'o. To slap you just dey hungry me. Stupid Nigerians. angry
Re: Nigeria Will Break Into Six Republics Before 2023 – Uwazuruike by Nobody: 11:01pm On Mar 21, 2018
slowpoke, what do you refer to as an ethnicity ?
There is no such thing as "western igboland", even china town which is actually populated by chinese people still belongs to america and not china, right ? Fool.
InfiniteLoopx:

This is same reason I classified you among dumb Nigerians. So, to you, an empire is equivalent to an ethnic group? Mumu. Ok, Bini empire is the norm now shey? Go and tell a Han he is not Chinese, because he was once under the scepter of Mongols. Anufia. Dumb Nigerians will never learn. Even if Western Igboland was once under the dominion of old Bini empire, does that automatically make them Binis, according to your first post? If at all, this contraption should break, don't they have the right to choose where to belong? Are you going to force Northern Africa tha was once under the Roman empire to become Romans today because of history. come, mind yourself'o. To slap you just dey hungry me. Stupid Nigerians. angry
To the best of my knowledge, in the context of nigeria, we shall call ethnicity a group of people who were citizens of the same precolonial country until the british defeated them and added them into nigeria.
Also, stop inventing things, there was no country called igbo land. The expression igboland is a recent one. Do you even know if there is any historical link between anioma and enugu for example ?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Break Into Six Republics Before 2023 – Uwazuruike by InfiniteLoopx: 11:10pm On Mar 21, 2018
prolog2:
There is no such thing as "western igboland", even china town which is actually populated by chinese people still belongs to america and not china, right ? Fool.
Where is China Town? When did New York become a Chinese sovereing tarrain? What is the connection between New York and Eastern Asia? Why are you this dumb? I'm even dealing with a kid self. mtcheew! angry Guy, just fucck off my mention
I'm done with you. You're a typical Nigerian that will turn logic upside down to achieve egocentric political ambition. Stupid Nigerians. angry
Re: Nigeria Will Break Into Six Republics Before 2023 – Uwazuruike by InfiniteLoopx: 11:13pm On Mar 21, 2018
prolog2:
To the best of my knowledge, in the context of nigeria, we shall call ethnicity a group of people who were citizens of the same precolonial country until the british defeated them and added them into nigeria.
Also, stop inventing things, there was no country called igbo land. The expression igboland is a recent one. Do you even know if there is any historical link between anioma and enugu for example ?
For the last time, most Anioma trace their origin to Nri and others. There are more Ubulu in Anambra, accross the Niger, than even in Anioma land. Beside language, culture and orientation. Your logic is flawed, as everybody, according to universal surfrage, have the right to choose his/her political destiny. Leave the Aniomas to decide their fate, not this old cock and bull story you are cooking here. Your Bini empire drive is dead on arrival. Stupid Nigerians angry
Re: Nigeria Will Break Into Six Republics Before 2023 – Uwazuruike by Nobody: 11:14pm On Mar 21, 2018
Let me show you how to use that dusty and rusty brain of yours:
Benin Kingdom was a country.
In order to claim parts of its land you are claiming some of its citizens as "igbo".
Could china claim china-town because china-town's inhabitants are chinese ?
No!!!!
The land belongs to the country USA and if the chinese people want to leave america, they can't take china-town along with them !
This defeats your demonic plan of claiming a people only in order to venture into land theft.
Foolish idiot !
We all know you don't give a f*ck about my anioma brothers, but you are eying the land and its ressources.
If you were ever to be successful, the first thing you would do after your success is to marginalise the anioma as the unwanted Edo in biafra.

InfiniteLoopx:

Where is China Town? When did New York become a Chinese sovereing tarrain? What is the connection between New York and Eastern Asia? Why are you this dumb? I'm even dealing with a kid self. mtcheew! angry Guy, just fucck off my mention
I'm done with you. You're a typical Nigerian that will turn logic upside down to achieve egocentric political ambition. Stupid Nigerians. angry

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Break Into Six Republics Before 2023 – Uwazuruike by Nobody: 11:20pm On Mar 21, 2018
First of all I would like to see that poll of yours.
Second of all, since when do people decide their history rather than discover it ?
So if I like I could be the last of the mohicans, right ?
Fool.
InfiniteLoopx:

For the last time, most Anioma trace their origin to Nri and others.sad

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Break Into Six Republics Before 2023 – Uwazuruike by InfiniteLoopx: 11:24pm On Mar 21, 2018
prolog2:
First of all I would ike to see that poll of yours.
Second of all, since when do people decide their history rather than discover it ?
So if I like I could be the last of the mohicans, right ?
Fool.
You are just a dumb ass. Gerrout! angry
Re: Nigeria Will Break Into Six Republics Before 2023 – Uwazuruike by Deadlytruth(m): 4:12pm On Mar 22, 2018
InfiniteLoopx:

You still end up writing up exactly what I predicted. One question for you; does the action of one man translate to the act and will of more than 19 million people?
Waiting for your answer.

Indirect democracy which we practised then and presently is government by representation. So the one man was a leader of those 19 million people's forebears who elected him to represent them.
Whenever an elected representative's home constituency begin to feel that his actions and contributions on the floor no longer represent their wishes they float recall motion against him.
If Igbos did not approve Zik's deprecation of attempts to canonize the secession clause, then why could none of them rise in public condemnation of him or commence collection of signatures for his recall? I have never read any article written by an Igbo at that time in condemnation of Zik's rejection of the secession clause. Silence is consent. However, if you can provide a link to just one of such article I and many others may change our opinions
And recall that he was cheered on by his fellow Igbo members in the parliament while he embarked on that myopic resistance.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Break Into Six Republics Before 2023 – Uwazuruike by naijjaman(m): 5:47pm On Apr 03, 2018
Deadlytruth:

[s]Indirect democracy which we practised then and presently is government by representation. So the one man was a leader of those 19 million people's forebears who elected him to represent them.
Whenever an elected representative's home constituency begin to feel that his actions and contributions on the floor no longer represent their wishes they float recall motion against him.
If Igbos did not approve Zik's deprecation of attempts to canonize the secession clause, then why could none of them rise in public condemnation of him or commence collection of signatures for his recall? I have never read any article written by an Igbo at that time in condemnation of Zik's rejection of the secession clause. Silence is consent. However, if you can provide a link to just one of such article I and many others may change our opinions
And recall that he was cheered on by his fellow Igbo members in the parliament while he embarked on that myopic resistance.[/s]

You are delusional in your reasoning. How many great men came from your family or town?
Re: Nigeria Will Break Into Six Republics Before 2023 – Uwazuruike by Deadlytruth(m): 7:44am On Apr 04, 2018
naijjaman:

You are delusional in your reasoning. How many great mean came from your family or town?

As if you know what it means to be great.
You obviously mistake Zik's foolishness for greatness. Ironically most Igbos don't even celebrate him because they have come to realize that his one Nigeria delusion put the Igbo race in harm's way. Can you debate with facts for once if you are serious?
Re: Nigeria Will Break Into Six Republics Before 2023 – Uwazuruike by naijjaman(m): 7:52am On Apr 04, 2018
Deadlytruth:

As if you know what it means to be great.
You obviously mistake Zik's foolishness for greatness. Ironically most Igbos don't even celebrate him because they have come to realize that his one Nigeria delusion put the Igbo race in harm's way. Can you debate with facts for once if you are serious?

I am not the reason why you didn't sleep well. Sleep and peace will elude you if you don't mind your business and stop reasoning like a motor park tout. Igbo's are not your problem. Move on and look for a decent job instead of copying and pasting articles about the civil war.
Re: Nigeria Will Break Into Six Republics Before 2023 – Uwazuruike by Deadlytruth(m): 8:01am On Apr 04, 2018
naijjaman:

I am not the reason why you didn't sleep well. Sleep and peace will elude you if you don't mind your business and stop reasoning like a motor park tout. Igbo's are not your problem. Move on and look for a decent job instead of copying and pasting articles about the civil war.

See the motor park tout himself calling others by by his own profession.
History lays it bare that Igbos are Nigeria's problem.
They truncated our perfectly working democracy post independence, introduced military rule into Nigeria and dismantled our federal structure replacing it with this retrogressive unitary system.
You can prove me wrong if you have counter facts.
Re: Nigeria Will Break Into Six Republics Before 2023 – Uwazuruike by naijjaman(m): 8:08am On Apr 04, 2018
Deadlytruth:

See the motor park tout himself calling others by by his own profession.
History lays it bare that Igbos are Nigeria's problem.
They truncated our perfectly working democracy post independence, introduced military rule into Nigeria and dismantled our federal structure replacing it with this retrogressive unitary system.
You can prove me wrong if you have counter facts.

And you are eating your vomit by responding, right? You are pained and troubled and you know that. This is what happens when you skip your medication, your mind tells keeps working overtime cheesy The abandoned property issue has passed and Igbos have moved on. Find yourself in the nearest lake and do the needful, for all I care.
Re: Nigeria Will Break Into Six Republics Before 2023 – Uwazuruike by Deadlytruth(m): 8:25am On Apr 04, 2018
naijjaman:

And you are eating your vomit by responding, right? You are pained and troubled and you know that. This is what happens when you skip your medication, your mind tells keeps working overtime cheesy The abandoned property issue has passed and Igbos have moved on. Find yourself in the nearest lake and do the needful, for all I care.

Of course you have no use for comprehension. I promised not to respond except you come up with anything other than your ranting and wailing. However, your claim that Igbos are not the problem of Nigeria is not one of such hence I had to respond to it.

The abandoned property saga has not passed and Igbos have not moved on otherwise they would not have still been crying over it after five decades.
Again, the unitary system you introduced, the secession referendum clause you prevented from entering our constitution, and the vestiges of military rule you introduced all still have their effects telling heavily on us all including your very selves hence you are finding it impossible to get the government to conduct the referendum you so earnestly seek.
So you really have not moved on.
Re: Nigeria Will Break Into Six Republics Before 2023 – Uwazuruike by naijjaman(m): 8:30am On Apr 04, 2018
Deadlytruth:

Of course you have no use for comprehension. I promised not to respond except you come up with anything other than your ranting and wailing. However, your claim that Igbos are not the problem of Nigeria is not one of such hence I had to respond to it.

The abandoned property saga has not passed and Igbos have not moved on otherwise they would not have still been crying over it after five decades.
Again, the unitary system you introduced, the secession referendum clause you prevented from entering our constitution, and the vestiges of military rule you introduced all still have their effects telling heavily on us all including your very selves hence you are finding it impossible to get the government to conduct the referendum you so earnestly seek.
So you really have not moved on.

Then go and jump in the lake and die worrying about Igbo people. You are a sore loser. Look at how other people have twisted your brain. There are other meaningful things you can do with your sorry life instead of worrying about what Igbos did or didn't do during the war. Mentally challenged folks like you live in the past while progressives move onto greater things.

Stop skipping your medication ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sowore Takes His Presidential Campaign To Femi Kuti's Birthday(pics) / SIMPLICITY AND HUMILITY! (pic Of Abubakar Tafawa Balewa On Annual Leave In 1963) / How Many Of You Still Remember Our Beautiful And Wonderful Coin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.