Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Leagoo M9 Unboxing And Honest Review...tecno Over Rated Way Too Much - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Leagoo M9 Unboxing And Honest Review...tecno Over Rated Way Too Much (23278 Views)

Which One Is Better, Leagoo M9 Or Tecno K7? / Leagoo M9 Pro Specification And Price / Leagoo M9 official Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leagoo M9 Unboxing And Honest Review...tecno Over Rated Way Too Much by iliyande(m): 4:05pm On Mar 21, 2018
paymentvoucher:
Can I get the spare part in Alaba Market?

NO
Re: Leagoo M9 Unboxing And Honest Review...tecno Over Rated Way Too Much by fibonacci2526: 4:08pm On Mar 21, 2018
Tecno marketers go soon show now.

Re: Leagoo M9 Unboxing And Honest Review...tecno Over Rated Way Too Much by madgoat(m): 4:09pm On Mar 21, 2018
jetz:
yup bro definitely the time is already catching up leagoo now have their office in nigeria....will do a review with you sometime sha...

Whats leagoo? The name even sounds irritating and so downtrodden. Nobody will buy their substandard products.
Re: Leagoo M9 Unboxing And Honest Review...tecno Over Rated Way Too Much by sanpipita(m): 4:11pm On Mar 21, 2018
tosyne2much:
Baba dem try nah for a 22k phone cheesy

Yes im actually impressed, I just googled the leegao kicca power, its something else and cheap just hope their specs are good as said.
Re: Leagoo M9 Unboxing And Honest Review...tecno Over Rated Way Too Much by jetz(m): 4:24pm On Mar 21, 2018
calddon:
Ifa buy dis phone e no come as u take talk, wetin we go do you @op?
the phone is dope
Re: Leagoo M9 Unboxing And Honest Review...tecno Over Rated Way Too Much by jetz(m): 4:25pm On Mar 21, 2018
madgoat:

Whats leagoo? The name even sounds irritating and so downtrodden. Nobody will buy their substandard products.
naso tecno and infinix sound weird to ma ears when nokia symbian was reigning they even had to put free 8gb mcard to attract customers besides leagoo have a service center across Nigeria now

4 Likes

Re: Leagoo M9 Unboxing And Honest Review...tecno Over Rated Way Too Much by Proffdada: 4:48pm On Mar 21, 2018
The battery is a let down lipsrsealed
Re: Leagoo M9 Unboxing And Honest Review...tecno Over Rated Way Too Much by Nobody: 4:54pm On Mar 21, 2018
JBNwaeze:

[/b]
Remember you can still get it at reduced price when you order through me.
[b]

Check out these offers here:

http://c./?a=44784&c=11&p=r&E=kkYNyk2M4sk%3d&ckmrdr=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.%2Fcatalog%2F%3Fq%3DLeagoo%2Bm9&s1=M9&utm_source=cake&utm_medium=affiliation&utm_campaign=44784&utm_term=M9
Can you help me to order for zealot s15 on jumi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leagoo M9 Unboxing And Honest Review...tecno Over Rated Way Too Much by EdwinSixtus(m): 4:54pm On Mar 21, 2018
trash phone
Re: Leagoo M9 Unboxing And Honest Review...tecno Over Rated Way Too Much by nenergy(m): 5:20pm On Mar 21, 2018
eleojo23:
Nice phone for the price

I will keep buying my phones straight from abroad...

One tends to get good value for money with these not so popular brands.

No service center? I don't mind
Only a person that puts specifications above brand name, talks like this. You sabi grin
Re: Leagoo M9 Unboxing And Honest Review...tecno Over Rated Way Too Much by bamac(m): 5:24pm On Mar 21, 2018
Do not hesitate to check my signature to order this phone or any other gadget of your choice from Jumia either in single or bulk.

Please note: I will not advice my customers to buy Leagoo M9, they still need to work on it as most of that specific device get seriously hot. But no wahala if you still want it anyways, i will gladly make the order, but you will not say i didn't warn when you start experiencing hotness that can prepare Eba.
Re: Leagoo M9 Unboxing And Honest Review...tecno Over Rated Way Too Much by jetz(m): 5:34pm On Mar 21, 2018
Proffdada:
The battery is a let down lipsrsealed
it does fairly well 7-8hours on heavy usage depending
Re: Leagoo M9 Unboxing And Honest Review...tecno Over Rated Way Too Much by Hhenryy: 6:26pm On Mar 21, 2018
Nice one. But a 5.5 inch HD screen with a 2850mah battery? That is very poor. Even Tecno spark k7 with 3000mah battery drains alot. HOT 5 with 4000mah is much better. 4000mah should be the ideal battery capacity for big screen phones like this using mediatek processor.

1 Like

Re: Leagoo M9 Unboxing And Honest Review...tecno Over Rated Way Too Much by fibonacci2526: 7:02pm On Mar 21, 2018
Hhenryy:
Nice one. But a 5.5 inch HD screen with a 2850mah battery? That is very poor. Even Tecno spark k7 with 3000mah battery drains alot. HOT 5 with 4000mah is much better. 4000mah should be the ideal battery capacity for big screen phones like this using mediatek processor.

For 22k?
Re: Leagoo M9 Unboxing And Honest Review...tecno Over Rated Way Too Much by elmas(m): 7:13pm On Mar 21, 2018
I heard this phone has trojan horse virus, that enables a third party to access the phone unknowingly to the owner of the phone.

I stand to be corrected.
Re: Leagoo M9 Unboxing And Honest Review...tecno Over Rated Way Too Much by Hhenryy: 7:17pm On Mar 21, 2018
fibonacci2526:

For 22k?

They should have reduced the screen size while maintaining the price at least to make the phone usable. I can foresee that phone will not make it through the day on a single charge. Unless you are the type that use phones for basic functions like calling and texting.
Re: Leagoo M9 Unboxing And Honest Review...tecno Over Rated Way Too Much by Hhenryy: 7:22pm On Mar 21, 2018
jetz:
it does fairly well 7-8hours on heavy usage depending

That's what I'm talking about. I know it can't last through the day, even that meagre 7-8hrs is because it's still new. Give it one month and see it drop drastically to 4hrs or less under heavy usage.
Re: Leagoo M9 Unboxing And Honest Review...tecno Over Rated Way Too Much by fibonacci2526: 7:26pm On Mar 21, 2018
Hhenryy:

They should have reduced the screen size while maintaining the price at least to make the phone usable. I can foresee that phone will not make it through the day on a single charge. Unless you are the type that use phones for basic functions like calling and texting.

Oga that's y the screen size is 5:5" with that screen resolution so as to maximise power and BTW you want a phone of 22k to last you through the day on a single charge? Naija I hail o.
Re: Leagoo M9 Unboxing And Honest Review...tecno Over Rated Way Too Much by kmaster007: 7:43pm On Mar 21, 2018
I no see dis pple blame. wch one b leazoo way Dem carry com naija again. wen dey no we can buy fone fone naija. leagoo ah
Re: Leagoo M9 Unboxing And Honest Review...tecno Over Rated Way Too Much by JBNwaeze(m): 7:59pm On Mar 21, 2018
Kingbet:
Can you help me to order for zealot s15 on jumi
Yes i can help. Just chat me up on 070382877780 now or drop your number here.
Thank you.
Re: Leagoo M9 Unboxing And Honest Review...tecno Over Rated Way Too Much by Hhenryy: 8:02pm On Mar 21, 2018
fibonacci2526:

Oga that's y the screen size is 5:5" with that screen resolution so as to maximise power and BTW you want a phone of 22k to last you through the day on a single charge? Naija I hail o.

Lol, did you say maximize power? grin i don't get you....do you mean maximize/minimize/optimize power consumption Buhaahahaha. grin grin grin
The bigger the screen and the higher the resolution, the more the pixels you will have to supply power to, leading to more power consumption.

I can't even buy it. I hate carrying power banks around or constantly panicking about running out of power and rushing to charge at every opportunity. I don't think I can use any mediatek device below 4000mah battery anymore.
Re: Leagoo M9 Unboxing And Honest Review...tecno Over Rated Way Too Much by fibonacci2526: 8:05pm On Mar 21, 2018
Hhenryy:

Lol, did you say maximize power? grin i don't get you....do you mean maximize/minimize/optimize power consumption Buhaahahaha. grin grin grin
The bigger the screen and the higher the resolution, the more the pixels you will have to supply power to, leading to more power consumption.

I can't even buy it. I hate carrying power banks around or constantly panicking of running out of power and rushing to charge at every opportunity. I don't think I can use any mediatek device below 4000mah battery anymore.

Isn't the screen resolution just 1280*640? Am saying the battery should do well with this display.
Re: Leagoo M9 Unboxing And Honest Review...tecno Over Rated Way Too Much by Hhenryy: 8:27pm On Mar 21, 2018
fibonacci2526:

Isn't the screen resolution just 1280*640? Am saying the battery should do well with this display.

It will not do well. Because the number of pixels required to produce a reasonable picture quality on a 5.5 inch screen is relatively higher than a 5 inch or lesser size. 1280*640 is quite high for a 2850mah battery, even though it is low for a screen of that size

But they can't go Lower while still maintaining 5.5inch else it will result in a shiity highly pixelated display. But If they go down to 5inch, they can reduce the resolution to 854 x 480 and still get a reasonable ppi value of about 196. which is still decent enough and will make the battery last longer. Remember they are also using mediatek processor which is not power efficient like snapdragon.
Re: Leagoo M9 Unboxing And Honest Review...tecno Over Rated Way Too Much by napoleonbaba(m): 8:43pm On Mar 21, 2018
I've the champagne gold version
Re: Leagoo M9 Unboxing And Honest Review...tecno Over Rated Way Too Much by jetz(m): 8:56pm On Mar 21, 2018
Hhenryy:

That's what I'm talking about. I know it can't last through the day, even that meagre 7-8hrs is because it's still new. Give it one month and see it drop drastically to 4hrs or less under heavy usage.
for a 2850mAh battery capacity i doubt so even phones with 2500mAh do last very fairly long on usage too
Re: Leagoo M9 Unboxing And Honest Review...tecno Over Rated Way Too Much by GrandMufti: 9:04pm On Mar 21, 2018
elmas:
I heard this phone has trojan horse virus, that enables a third party to access the phone unknowingly to the owner of the phone.

I stand to be corrected.

kmaster007:
I no see dis pple blame. wch one b leazoo way Dem carry com naija again. wen dey no we can buy fone fone naija. leagoo ah

EdwinSixtus:
trash phone

madgoat:

Re: Leagoo M9 Unboxing And Honest Review...tecno Over Rated Way Too Much by ghostgunner665(m): 9:10pm On Mar 21, 2018
fibonacci2526:
OP they will soon come for you. loll.

Re: Leagoo M9 Unboxing And Honest Review...tecno Over Rated Way Too Much by Hhenryy: 9:13pm On Mar 21, 2018
jetz:
for a 2850mAh battery capacity i doubt so even phones with 2500mAh do last very fairly long on usage too

Don't worry, time will tell

1 Like

Re: Leagoo M9 Unboxing And Honest Review...tecno Over Rated Way Too Much by piagetskinner(m): 11:56pm On Mar 21, 2018
cheap things don't always have quality....

I'm not seeing quality here...what happens if it drops to the floor?

we need rugged phones not cheap plastic

not hating tho
Re: Leagoo M9 Unboxing And Honest Review...tecno Over Rated Way Too Much by piagetskinner(m): 11:56pm On Mar 21, 2018
cheap things don't always have quality....
I'm not seeing quality here...what happens if it drops to the floor?
we need rugged phones not cheap plastic
Re: Leagoo M9 Unboxing And Honest Review...tecno Over Rated Way Too Much by Nobody: 2:36am On Mar 22, 2018
Spreads Mat. Here to read comment
Re: Leagoo M9 Unboxing And Honest Review...tecno Over Rated Way Too Much by Oloriworkaholic: 8:33am On Mar 22, 2018
Leagoo M9 and Fero A5002
Which could be said to be better
Ba3 wise
And can the fonts on M9 be changed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Delete For Everyone Now Available On Facebook Messenger (remove For Everyone) / 10 Reasons Why I Love Gionee / Aborted Tariff Hike: Expect Poor Data Services, Telecom Operators Tell Consumers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.