Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,243 members, 7,953,916 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:50 AM

I Can't Be Faithful To One Woman_starboy Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Can't Be Faithful To One Woman_starboy Reveals (377 Views)

Why Actor Emmanuel Ikubese And Wife Might Not Be Faithful In Marriage - Blogger / Lala Akidoju: Celebrating BBNaija Mike For Being Faithful To Wife Means This.... / Olamide: "You Can't Be Condemning Yahoo Boys And Be Moving With Them" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Can't Be Faithful To One Woman_starboy Reveals by laus(m): 1:35pm On Mar 20, 2018
The international Starboy and Starboy Worldwide Chief, Wizkid Ayo, who has multiple children from multiple baby mamas, has openly stated that he is not the kind of man that can make do with just one woman in his entire life.
The singer made this known in a recent interview on Beat FM where he revealed that he could not be faithful to one woman. As far as Wizkid is concerned, the Biblical concept of sticking to one woman is out of the way and not to be upheld by the likes of him who hardly get satisfaction from one woman, her looks, intellect, etc. notwithstanding.
According to him, monogamy is not his thing, at least for now. He stated that he has several girlfriends and they are all aware of his multiple relationships. Meanwhile, Wizkid has series of relationships with several female celebrities; few of which resulted in the birth of his children. Some Nigerian girls say that the girls who make up his concubine are gullible.
This statement by Nigerian girls has instigated an argument, as many guys don’t seem to agree that only gullible girls make up the singer’s concubines. According to them, even the girls who claimed so will readily be his concubine. True?

Mr ibu on his own side via http://9jaairwaves..com.ng/2018/03/i-was-scared-of-woman-after-ugly.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

How To: Actress, Lizzy Anjorin Explains On How To Dress Richly - Flexes Greatly / Watch How The Housemates Reacted After They Saw Khloe And Anto (videos) #bbnaija / Bbnaija 2018: Freeze Backs Cee-c Over Dress From Sponsor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.