Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Pepsi Signs Dj Cuppy, Dj Spinall, Dj Xclusive, Dj Obi As Ambassadors - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pepsi Signs Dj Cuppy, Dj Spinall, Dj Xclusive, Dj Obi As Ambassadors (19445 Views)

Enemona Josh Humanitarian NGO Unveils Ken Erics As Ambassadors With N12M / DJ Obi Pays Tribute To Father, 7 Years After His Death In Dana Plane Crash / SARS Officers Shot At DJ Obi’s Tyre Last Night (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pepsi Signs Dj Cuppy, Dj Spinall, Dj Xclusive, Dj Obi As Ambassadors by Luukasz(m): 2:51pm On Mar 20, 2018
emmabest2000:

Bad belle or rather fat belle is allowed
This aint bad belle ... if youre good at what you do people won't have reasons to talk you down
Re: Pepsi Signs Dj Cuppy, Dj Spinall, Dj Xclusive, Dj Obi As Ambassadors by nerodenero: 2:53pm On Mar 20, 2018
Iyajelili:

But in those days, brands used unfamiliar faces to advertise their product and i believe they got the desired results. If your product is good you don't really need to use celebrities who don't give a Bleep about your product to advertise.
Advertisement is a continuous process regardless of how good a product is. When a product is upgraded, you need to advertise. When competitions arise, there is need to intensify effort by way of advertising lest you be relegated and your competitors take over. To carry out your afvert, you need famous people who are connected and can help market these products within and outside. The truth is success attract success. The brands want results and will do so by associating with success.

Nothing has changed. Those old faces were the celebrities of that time. As it was in the beginning, so it is now and forever.

1 Like

Re: Pepsi Signs Dj Cuppy, Dj Spinall, Dj Xclusive, Dj Obi As Ambassadors by Skepticus: 2:55pm On Mar 20, 2018
franchasng:
Wasting money on irrelevant people, instead of investing it in increasing the quality of their product undecided

Same for Globacom too
Re: Pepsi Signs Dj Cuppy, Dj Spinall, Dj Xclusive, Dj Obi As Ambassadors by kingthreat(m): 2:57pm On Mar 20, 2018
This Paul Okoye guy just dey dash money to popular and trending people
Re: Pepsi Signs Dj Cuppy, Dj Spinall, Dj Xclusive, Dj Obi As Ambassadors by wellmax(m): 2:58pm On Mar 20, 2018
Iyajelili:

But in those days, brands used unfamiliar faces to advertise their product and i believe they got the desired results. If your product is good you don't really need to use celebrities who don't give a Bleep about your product to advertise.

Yes oo in those days, and that is why most of them didn't have much impact.
Business strategies have changed
Re: Pepsi Signs Dj Cuppy, Dj Spinall, Dj Xclusive, Dj Obi As Ambassadors by mema900: 2:58pm On Mar 20, 2018
H
Re: Pepsi Signs Dj Cuppy, Dj Spinall, Dj Xclusive, Dj Obi As Ambassadors by thunderbabs: 2:58pm On Mar 20, 2018
DeadRat:
The Only Thing Keeping Dj Cuppy moving Is Her Father's money... Somebody Should Beg Her To Look For Job Na.

Deadrat, you wan mk i throw another rat poison for you, bah? Why u dey beef d bae na...? U too, goan ve a father wey geh money, if na to adopt, adopt cool
Re: Pepsi Signs Dj Cuppy, Dj Spinall, Dj Xclusive, Dj Obi As Ambassadors by Peterpanny: 3:01pm On Mar 20, 2018
Iyajelili:
Yeye people as i drink una product reach una no go get eyes see poor man pikin like me take do ambassador. Shioor
jedi jedi fall on you there.
Re: Pepsi Signs Dj Cuppy, Dj Spinall, Dj Xclusive, Dj Obi As Ambassadors by Nobody: 3:01pm On Mar 20, 2018
nerodenero:
Advertisement is a continuous process regardless of how good a product is. When a product is upgraded, you need to advertise. When competitions arise, there is need to intensify effort by way of advertising lest you be relegated and your competitors take over. To carry out your afvert, you need famous people who are connected and can help market these products within and outside. The truth is success attract success. The brands want results and will do so by associating with success.

Nothing has changed. Those old faces were the celebrities of that time. As it was in the beginning, so it is now and forever.

U for Kukuma put "Amen" for the end.
Re: Pepsi Signs Dj Cuppy, Dj Spinall, Dj Xclusive, Dj Obi As Ambassadors by ooshinibos: 3:03pm On Mar 20, 2018
The rich will be getting richer
Re: Pepsi Signs Dj Cuppy, Dj Spinall, Dj Xclusive, Dj Obi As Ambassadors by Escravos(m): 3:15pm On Mar 20, 2018
DeadRat:
The Only Thing Keeping Dj Cuppy moving Is Her Father's money... Somebody Should Beg Her To Look For Job Na.
why are You so bothered let your father's money keep you moving to na
Re: Pepsi Signs Dj Cuppy, Dj Spinall, Dj Xclusive, Dj Obi As Ambassadors by WaywardSon(m): 3:20pm On Mar 20, 2018
emmabest2000:

Bad belle or rather fat belle is allowed
nigerians and sycophancy, how is it bad belle to state facts, people like you will make good political thugs
Re: Pepsi Signs Dj Cuppy, Dj Spinall, Dj Xclusive, Dj Obi As Ambassadors by Iyajelili(f): 3:28pm On Mar 20, 2018
nerodenero:

Amen Pastor, you made valid points and i like you for that but i think they can mix unpopular faces with the celebs for advertisement. What do i know sef, all the same thanks
Re: Pepsi Signs Dj Cuppy, Dj Spinall, Dj Xclusive, Dj Obi As Ambassadors by Iyajelili(f): 3:28pm On Mar 20, 2018
wellmax:

Yes oo in those days, and that is why most of them didn't have much impact.
Business strategies have changed
Thanks
Re: Pepsi Signs Dj Cuppy, Dj Spinall, Dj Xclusive, Dj Obi As Ambassadors by snglam: 3:55pm On Mar 20, 2018
hmmm this is cool
cheesy
Re: Pepsi Signs Dj Cuppy, Dj Spinall, Dj Xclusive, Dj Obi As Ambassadors by Nobody: 4:08pm On Mar 20, 2018
DeadRat:

Hello, DJ work na brainy work o. E no easy.
Re: Pepsi Signs Dj Cuppy, Dj Spinall, Dj Xclusive, Dj Obi As Ambassadors by enny66(m): 4:09pm On Mar 20, 2018

Re: Pepsi Signs Dj Cuppy, Dj Spinall, Dj Xclusive, Dj Obi As Ambassadors by kmaster007: 4:10pm On Mar 20, 2018
wen I saw DJ cuppy I start laffn! Dem don dey do runs again make her daughter dey list. even most of d comedian like bovi and co Use her making money as calling her wack
Re: Pepsi Signs Dj Cuppy, Dj Spinall, Dj Xclusive, Dj Obi As Ambassadors by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 4:24pm On Mar 20, 2018
kmaster007:
wen I saw DJ cuppy I start laffn! Dem don dey do runs again make her daughter dey list. even most of d comedian like bovi and co Use her making money as calling her wack
Lol... Its all their luck guys. Born with a sillver spoon or otherwise. Its luck and priviledge.

1 Like

Re: Pepsi Signs Dj Cuppy, Dj Spinall, Dj Xclusive, Dj Obi As Ambassadors by Marvis4real(f): 4:43pm On Mar 20, 2018
thank God I have stopped drinking those bottles of sugar. They keep enriching the rich
Re: Pepsi Signs Dj Cuppy, Dj Spinall, Dj Xclusive, Dj Obi As Ambassadors by Whobedatte(m): 5:07pm On Mar 20, 2018
nerodenero:

Watch As Bigi drink puts the SBC brand to the third place as they are doing their thing underground . no noise making , no celebrity wastage
SBC is just trying to compete w Coca-Cola without d oing the right way
By spending head to head and sponsoring shows forgetting they aren't @s buoyant as Coca-Cola
Pepsi is watery and quality needs b improved on
Foot soldiers . are what they need to market the brand to other parts of the country which is virtually non existent. instead they are spending lavishly. I don't know how signing these pple Will lead to incremental sales
Like Pepsi
Like Glo
Re: Pepsi Signs Dj Cuppy, Dj Spinall, Dj Xclusive, Dj Obi As Ambassadors by Daviestunech(m): 5:53pm On Mar 20, 2018
Sweetcollins:
What did DJ cuppy study in school

Kinda curious
Applied djeology
Re: Pepsi Signs Dj Cuppy, Dj Spinall, Dj Xclusive, Dj Obi As Ambassadors by Nobody: 6:08pm On Mar 20, 2018
Make them sign me to be their official Vehicles supplier

At OSmoto we have Variety of foreign used Toyota vehicles are available at our Ipaja office.

Toyota Camry 2007(XLE)- 2
.9M

Toyota Venza 2009- 6.2M

Toyota Tundra 2005- 3.7M ( Nigeria Used)

Toyota Highlander 2010- 3.7M(Nigeria Used)

Toyota 4runner 2005- 3.6M

Toyota Lexus 2010- 7.3M

Toyota Matrix 2007- 2.2M

Toyota Camry 2010 SE- 3.2M

Toyota Lexus 2005 ES 350- 3.5M

Toyota Camry 2012- 5.2M

Toyota Sienna 2005- 2.2M

For further enquiries and viewing of vehicles please visit or call/whatsapp

Address: Block 483, Greenland bus stop, Abesan estate, Ipaja, Lagos

Telephone: 08159598981

Don't dream It.. Drive it
Re: Pepsi Signs Dj Cuppy, Dj Spinall, Dj Xclusive, Dj Obi As Ambassadors by Matinho: 9:16pm On Mar 20, 2018
cuppy....all thanks to davido movement things

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pirates Beware! Shan George To Send Juju To Movie Pirates / CeeC Writes A Letter To Lanre Dasilva Ajayi, Leo's Sister Over Her Gift / Photos From Runtown’s First UK Concert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.