Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,751 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:19 AM

7 Reason Why You Must Be Rich - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 7 Reason Why You Must Be Rich (28752 Views)

12 Steps To Be Rich At A Young Age / How To Be Rich / Really, I Think It's Better To Be Rich Than To Be Handsome. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Reason Why You Must Be Rich by samwash(m): 7:27pm On Mar 20, 2018
HRHQueenPhil:
i want 2 be rich becos its part of my inheritance in CHRIST JESUS, cant allow unbelievers enjoy wat is mine in d first place due 2 ignorance and laziness

Prosperity, wealth, riches does not Answer to religion, race or tribe.
Re: 7 Reason Why You Must Be Rich by deturla: 7:28pm On Mar 20, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

Nice venture. But for the strong hearted.

You sabi write epistle stories as blog posts already. So e no go hard for you.

shocked shocked grin grin grin
Re: 7 Reason Why You Must Be Rich by HAkorehdeh(m): 7:29pm On Mar 20, 2018
ugojibaby:
I am a living testimony of how online businesses can change one’s live. I have known affiliate marketing since year 2014 but I never made a penny from it except in the month of October 2017 when I intensified research and I was pointed to the right direction. I made only $175 in October 2017, although it was small but it was huge for me as that was the highest I ever made in a single month online.

Fast forward to 2018, I now average $1,255 monthly. Although I am not where I am aiming, but earning an average of N451,000 monthly is worth glorifying. I will give the credit of all my online business success to CLICK HERE
liar, importexpert abi? Weh done!
Re: 7 Reason Why You Must Be Rich by Mayor101010(m): 7:48pm On Mar 20, 2018
First step to getting rich is not being idle. Find something to do!
Re: 7 Reason Why You Must Be Rich by joinnow: 8:26pm On Mar 20, 2018
elipheleh:
I give myself two 12 months and I must be in the first 200 richest persons in the world.
You want to swallow CBN
Re: 7 Reason Why You Must Be Rich by mightyjosh: 8:37pm On Mar 20, 2018
This Thread makes ,even if you don't want to be rich for Youraelf sake be rich cos of you kids
Re: 7 Reason Why You Must Be Rich by Nobody: 10:36pm On Mar 20, 2018
elipheleh:
I give myself two 12 months and I must be in the first 200 richest persons in the world.
don't do it, i know what u about to do
Re: 7 Reason Why You Must Be Rich by megafem1: 11:02pm On Mar 20, 2018
ameri9ja:
Op, explain the following:

Ten Millionires Who Committed Suicide

by Julian Crowley

We live in a society filled with dreams and aspirations of wealth, a society that likes to believe that money will bring with it happiness and success.
The following men were all successful businessmen who committed suicide. The millions in their bank accounts did nothing to ease their suffering…

10. Jonathan Wraith

Thirty-five-year-old Jonathan Wraith — a young British millionaire by virtue of selling his and his father’s portable cabin business for £30 million ($46 million) — was by all accounts a happy and well-adjusted young man. However, in 2009 he picked up his shotgun and shot himself, leaving no suicide note. No clear reason could be found for Wraith’s action, but there has been some speculation that he was extremely worried about his father David’s recent stroke. It seems that this may have proven too much for the young man to take.

9. Eli M. Black

Eli M. Black, whose death was immortalized on screen in the Coen Brothers comedy The Hudsucker Proxy, was a Jewish-American businessman and millionaire controller of the United Brands Company. An astute and forward thinking capitalist, Black’s career included stints with Lehman Brothers and then the American Seal-Kap Company, which he renamed AMK. The early ’70s saw AMK merge with United Fruit Company. With that, Black’s fate was sealed. His downfall was rooted in the discovery of his $2.5 million bribe offered to the President of Honduras, to reduce export taxes on bananas. Taking matters into his own hands before the scandal broke, Black climbed the 44 floors of his office building and leapt out onto crowded Park Avenue to the horror of onlookers below.

8. Huibert Boumeester

At 49, father-of-two Huibert Boumeester took his own life after becoming seriously depressed in the fallout of the £50 billion ($77 billion) takeover of ABN Amro by the Royal Bank of Scotland. The Dutch millionaire banker’s body was discovered in a woodland area several miles away from his home in London. A suicide note to his wife Frederique that was found on his body read that he could not “go on.” The coroner confirmed that Mr. Boumeester had ended his life while depressed, explaining: “He drove to a very isolated location in woodland, sat down and used the shotgun to end his own life.”

7. Christopher Foster

In August 2008, Christopher Foster, a 50-year-old British businessman, murdered his wife and daughter before burning down his house and killing himself. The businessman shot his wife Jillian and daughter Kirstie, prior to succumbing to smoke inhalation. Foster, wealthy by virtue of his company’s work creating oil rig insulation technology, was nevertheless beset by financial concerns. Despite being a millionaire residing in a five-bedroom country mansion, he was living beyond his means, with debts of £4 million ($6.2 million). It seems that, tragically, these financial worries may well have pushed him over the edge.

6. John Lawrenson

John Lawrenson was a successful businessman who lived in a £1.2 million ($1.8 million) mansion (the Old Rectory, above). He was healthy and seemingly happy, and had earned the right to enjoy the profits from a lucrative life in the publishing world. This all would have been fine, except for one thing: his beloved wife Caroline was dying of cancer. The devoted couple, married for 47 years, poisoned themselves with a substance bought via mail order from Mexico. A suicide note found near their bodies confirms the truth: Mr. Lawrenson could not bear the thought of living alone and decided to take the matter into his own hands.

5. Wayne Pai

Wayne Pai was a successful Taiwanese businessman, and founder and chairman of the securities broker the Polaris Group. In the wake of rumors of insider trading, the nevertheless well respected Pai was found dead in July 2008. His wife and members of Polaris’ staff flew to the outlying island of Penghu to assist police with their inquiries. Pai’s suicide came at a time when allegations were being made that a former president of National Chiao Tung University had been receiving regular payments from Polaris. Pai’s body was found floating in waters surrounding the outlying island.

4. Paul Castle

Paul Castle — a self-styled businessman and property tycoon who had met the Queen of England and played polo with Prince Charles — killed himself in 2010. The 54-year-old threw himself in front of a London Underground train, leaving no chance of survival. The businessman, described as a “workaholic,” had seen several property deals go awry over the last year of his life and had also lost capital in a gas and oil surveying company. Castle, who suffered from chronic heart problems and tumors, had been married three times and was due to be wedded for a fourth time, to his girlfriend Natalie Theo.

3. Peter Smedley

Peter Smedley was an enormously successful millionaire hotelier and businessman with a tinned food empire that provided him with a sizable income. He and his wife Christine — who had been married for 33 years — enjoyed a luxurious lifestyle befitting of their riches. However, Mr. Smedley was also an extremely ill man, suffering from motor neurone disease. He ended his life by his own volition, at an assisted dying organization, the Dignitas clinic, in Switzerland. In a further twist to the story, Mr. Smedley’s death was filmed by the BBC, with segments televised as part of documentary about assisted suicides.

2. Howard Worthington

In an alarming case of destructive emotion, self-proclaimed “lord of the manor” millionaire Howard Worthington shot himself with one of his prized shotguns just moments after shooting his lover Julie Rees. The 52-year-old English former businessman, who made his fortune in the steel industry, had been ordered to stay away from his £1.3 million ($2 million) country home after threatening her with a gun a few weeks prior. While Rees recovered, Worthington did not. Verdict: suicide.

1. ReiJane Huai

Long Island resident and computer software high flyer ReiJane Huai killed himself with a single shot in September 2011. The former president and CEO of FalconStor, a data storage company, had resigned suddenly in 2010 following a lawsuit filed against him. The millionaire committed suicide on the front lawn of the $2.5 million home he shared with his wife, ShuWen. The Taiwanese-born Huai — who had traveled to the USA to study in 1984 — had several adult children living in the US and was described as a “visionary and leader” by a FalconStor spokesman.

u forget 2 add Adolf Merckle
Re: 7 Reason Why You Must Be Rich by ameri9ja: 11:48pm On Mar 20, 2018
megafem1:
u forget 2 add Adolf Merckle

U r right. I don't know what's wrong with these people. Here he is:

German tycoon Adolf Merckle commits suicide

Merckle, who was the world’s 94th-richest person in 2008 according to Forbes magazine, spent his life building a business conglomerate with about 100,000 employees.

The empire was poised to come crashing down after his family made wrong-way bets on skyrocketing Volkswagen shares.

The family has been under pressure to sell some assets or seek bridging loans and has been in talks with banks for weeks.

“The desperate situation of his companies caused by the financial crisis, the uncertainties of the last few weeks and his powerlessness to act, have broken the passionate family entrepreneur and he took his own life,” a family statement said.

The 74-year-old industrialist died when a train struck him late on Monday, said prosecutors in the southern German town of Ulm, near Merckle’s home.
Re: 7 Reason Why You Must Be Rich by Nobody: 1:11am On Mar 21, 2018
Can Recycling can make u rich
I buy cans at N50 per kg...

WhatsApp 08188417481
Re: 7 Reason Why You Must Be Rich by Andyblaze: 1:56am On Mar 21, 2018
elipheleh:
hahahahhaha
Re: 7 Reason Why You Must Be Rich by Shakitibob0: 4:20am On Mar 21, 2018
Spygadgets19:
Can Recycling can make u rich
I buy cans at N50 per kg...

WhatsApp 08188417481
Lol I see... We resemble Aboki for here?
Re: 7 Reason Why You Must Be Rich by Nobody: 9:32am On Mar 21, 2018
Shakitibob0:
Lol I see... We resemble Aboki for here?
Lool ;Du can be my aboki I no mind
Re: 7 Reason Why You Must Be Rich by zinaunreal(m): 9:48am On Mar 21, 2018
I am ready for marriage. Any rich woman should message me. I repeat rich woman. If youre a lady and broke no just dare try it
Re: 7 Reason Why You Must Be Rich by businessman7(m): 11:46am On Mar 21, 2018
you can ask people to buy but cant answer questions asked by those who bought from you scammer so you are the moniker behind ugorji nairalanders buy from him at your own peril
ugojibaby:
I am a living testimony of how online businesses can change one’s live. I have known affiliate marketing since year 2014 but I never made a penny from it except in the month of October 2017 when I intensified research and I was pointed to the right direction. I made only $175 in October 2017, although it was small but it was huge for me as that was the highest I ever made in a single month online.

Fast forward to 2018, I now average $1,255 monthly. Although I am not where I am aiming, but earning an average of N451,000 monthly is worth glorifying. I will give the credit of all my online business success to CLICK HERE
Re: 7 Reason Why You Must Be Rich by daybydaywebsite(f): 3:05pm On Sep 15, 2018
Reasons Why You Do not Have Money

https://www.daybyday.website/reasons-why-you-do-not-have-money/

Don't get it wrong Most time the Reasons Why You Do not Have Money is at 75% to 90% from you;

What do I mean?

Give it a try and read to Fix up the Reasons Why You Do not Have Money from this page.

Before you decide to hate me, understand I know what it’s like to be broke, and worse than being broke I know what it’s like to just barely get by month after month.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ever Help Someone And You Landed Into Trouble?? ... Share / 3 Fun Seekers Drown During Picnic In Benue (Graphic Pictures) / Accident As Multiple Trucks Collide On Lokoja-okene Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.