Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,415 members, 7,822,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Oluwo Of Iwo's Innoson Car Spotted In UNILAG (Photos) - Car Talk (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Oluwo Of Iwo's Innoson Car Spotted In UNILAG (Photos) (59482 Views)

Car Spotted Carrying Another Car On Nigerian Road (video) / Tesla Car Spotted On The Mainland Bridge In Lagos Runs Out Of Battery / BBNaija: Was Mercy Shortchanged With The Innoson Car Prize? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo's Innoson Car Spotted In UNILAG (Photos) by zeedof(m): 9:01pm On Mar 20, 2018
Okoyeebos:
Rejected by Igbo Governors
Ostracised by Igbo Ezes
Not patronised by Igbo individuals

But purchased by a Yoruba King.

How many Innoson cars do Ekweremadu, Obiano, Ikpeazu, Umahi, Okorocha and others have?
yet some idiot of those flat head will be cursing Yoruba Muslim... they always want division in Yoruba land...
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo's Innoson Car Spotted In UNILAG (Photos) by polimaf(m): 9:01pm On Mar 20, 2018
SuperBlack:
You're actually an akpa Amu
Thank you sir.
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo's Innoson Car Spotted In UNILAG (Photos) by yinkus6750(m): 9:01pm On Mar 20, 2018
I wagon issue made us miss the point.
What is Oluwos official car doing in Unilag?
They went to drop his child in school, or his now a member of the institutions governing council.
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo's Innoson Car Spotted In UNILAG (Photos) by polimaf(m): 9:02pm On Mar 20, 2018
mabea:
Consider it done son! Lol
Lools.. okay dad
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo's Innoson Car Spotted In UNILAG (Photos) by polimaf(m): 9:12pm On Mar 20, 2018
IjeleNwa:
am not ibo mudfka
Okay fadafka. Your points are noted.
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo's Innoson Car Spotted In UNILAG (Photos) by polimaf(m): 9:12pm On Mar 20, 2018
zeedof:
yet some idiot of those flat head will be cursing Yoruba Muslim... they always want division in Yoruba land...
I wonder when Nigeria will actually be one.

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo's Innoson Car Spotted In UNILAG (Photos) by justy15: 9:15pm On Mar 20, 2018
Okoyeebos:
Ostracised by Igbo Ezes

How many Innoson cars do Ekweremadu, Obiano, Ikpeazu, Umahi, Okorocha and others have?
please comment on what you know. Umahi of Ebonyi state has purchased more than 200 vehicles from innoson from 2015 till now, they includes buses used for campaign, waste delivery trucks, pick up for security operatives, executive buses for MDA's, all the traditional rulers in Ebonyi uses innoson vehicle and more is coming. So if anybody say he is not patronized down east because you spotted one IVM belonging to the OLOWO then you need get your fact right.

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo's Innoson Car Spotted In UNILAG (Photos) by nwoke37: 9:16pm On Mar 20, 2018
The world is progressing. Innoson should start Manufacturing electric or hybrid cars...
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo's Innoson Car Spotted In UNILAG (Photos) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Mar 20, 2018
Umartins1:
An Innoson assembled G-wagon belonging to the Oluwo of Iwo, Oba AbdulRasheed Akanbi.

Is Innoson now producing G-wagon?

This is purely his car. Not a G-Wagon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo's Innoson Car Spotted In UNILAG (Photos) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Mar 20, 2018
Umartins1:
So, if this can't be called G-wagon, what can we call it?

N-wagon something like N-power.
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo's Innoson Car Spotted In UNILAG (Photos) by Okoyeebos: 9:28pm On Mar 20, 2018
justy15:
please comment on what you know. Umahi of Ebonyi state has purchased more than 200 vehicles from innoson from 2015 till now, they includes buses used for campaign, waste delivery trucks, pick up for security operatives, executive buses for MDA's, all the traditional rulers in Ebonyi uses innoson vehicle and more is coming. So if anybody say he is not patronized down east because you spotted one IVM belonging to the OLOWO then you need get your fact right.

Thanks very much for this information.

How many innoson vehicles are in his convoy?
How many does he use personally?
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo's Innoson Car Spotted In UNILAG (Photos) by mckazzy(m): 9:46pm On Mar 20, 2018
His choice, his problem.

Thank u sir.

emmasege:
What's captivating there?

Thought he was meant to be the custodian of Yoruba culture and tradition. Don't obas bow to Orisha? Ooni of Ife is called 'Oonirisa' while Alaafin is called 'igbakeji Orisa'. This means they both submit to Orisa' and the last time I checked these were the two most prominent Yoruba obas.

So, please help us ask the attention-seeking yahoo yahoo king who gave him the title. His immediate predecessors (Oba Samuel Abimbola and Oba Ashiru Tadese) didn't bear the title and neither were they controversial.
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo's Innoson Car Spotted In UNILAG (Photos) by Chucks1989(m): 9:46pm On Mar 20, 2018
Ugosample:

Will you keep kwayet

EVERY SECONDARY SCHOOL IN ANAMBRA STATE USE INNOSON BUSES AS SCHOOL BUS.

So what rubbish are you saying about "not patronized by Igbo individuals? ?"

Rubbish
Please also help me remind him that all the kings � in Anambra have at least one Innoson jeep(s)

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo's Innoson Car Spotted In UNILAG (Photos) by kernel504(m): 10:02pm On Mar 20, 2018
2shur:
copy cat
what nonsense

Same way you were mocking China, today, they lord over Nigeria and Africa.

If Nigeria can copy, why haven't they copy power generation and distribution, production of goods?

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo's Innoson Car Spotted In UNILAG (Photos) by Kingbusssy(m): 10:09pm On Mar 20, 2018
Umartins1:

I-Wagon
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo's Innoson Car Spotted In UNILAG (Photos) by Aeman(m): 10:23pm On Mar 20, 2018
All this negative fools we have on nl i pity u all ohhh cos una no go even near anything good if una continue negativity make una change
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo's Innoson Car Spotted In UNILAG (Photos) by GGirll: 10:45pm On Mar 20, 2018
Okoyeebos:
Ostracised by Igbo Ezes

Thank you on behalf of my people....as for innocent I ga n'aga n'iru n'aha Jesus amen.

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo's Innoson Car Spotted In UNILAG (Photos) by Nobody: 10:50pm On Mar 20, 2018
Umartins1:
it is called G-Guard. Produced by innoson

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo's Innoson Car Spotted In UNILAG (Photos) by afrika(f): 11:30pm On Mar 20, 2018
Most people here have not travelled out.go to China and see for urself
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo's Innoson Car Spotted In UNILAG (Photos) by mosyb: 12:44am On Mar 21, 2018
Umartins1:

Waggon G
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo's Innoson Car Spotted In UNILAG (Photos) by histemple: 2:40am On Mar 21, 2018
Okoyeebos:
Ostracised by Igbo Ezes

I think you are very correct.
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo's Innoson Car Spotted In UNILAG (Photos) by pacespot(m): 5:56am On Mar 21, 2018
This Innoson, is it a car maker like BMW, Nyundai, Toyota, or is it an assembly plant?

If it's an assembly plant, the marginal benefit lies with the auto parts makers, at least most of it.
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo's Innoson Car Spotted In UNILAG (Photos) by cutepaul(m): 6:55am On Mar 21, 2018
Umartins1:

Ehn Ehn? I don't know o. What's this one's name?
. I-wagon I guess
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo's Innoson Car Spotted In UNILAG (Photos) by Qc1(m): 7:03am On Mar 21, 2018
Cooly100:
New model of Innoson IVM G80 and G40.

This is solid...

Nice.
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo's Innoson Car Spotted In UNILAG (Photos) by SUNDICOS(m): 8:45am On Mar 21, 2018
polimaf:
Swagon or something similar... lools
exactly swagon
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo's Innoson Car Spotted In UNILAG (Photos) by MrGerald(m): 9:58am On Mar 21, 2018
Umartins1:

Ehn Ehn? I don't know o. What's this one's name?
You don't know, are you new in this country? Chinese people also dey do am
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo's Innoson Car Spotted In UNILAG (Photos) by favour101(m): 10:08am On Mar 21, 2018
That car is not G-wagon is a brand of innoson cars and has it own name and model

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo's Innoson Car Spotted In UNILAG (Photos) by sugarplumkaycee: 3:47pm On Mar 21, 2018
Which one can you do?

Common biro you cannot assemble. Better goan look for work

2shur:
copy cat
what nonsense

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Someone Who Hits A Man's Car In His Absence Leaves His Phone Number / Okoronkwo Kesandu Ogan, 1st Nigerian Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Mercedes Benz / This 24-karat Gold Bike Is More Expensive Than A Brand New Rolls-royce Cullinan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.