Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,686 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Oluwo Of Iwo's Innoson Car Spotted In UNILAG (Photos) - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Oluwo Of Iwo's Innoson Car Spotted In UNILAG (Photos) (59473 Views)

Car Spotted Carrying Another Car On Nigerian Road (video) / Tesla Car Spotted On The Mainland Bridge In Lagos Runs Out Of Battery / BBNaija: Was Mercy Shortchanged With The Innoson Car Prize? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo's Innoson Car Spotted In UNILAG (Photos) by Lorenzop: 5:49pm On Mar 20, 2018
2shur:
copy cat
what nonsense

Mumu, tell me any product on earth that isn't a copy cat of an already existing product?

5 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo's Innoson Car Spotted In UNILAG (Photos) by Lanre4uonly(m): 5:49pm On Mar 20, 2018
Seen.
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo's Innoson Car Spotted In UNILAG (Photos) by gergemam: 5:50pm On Mar 20, 2018
This wan nah I-Wagon no be G-Wagon
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo's Innoson Car Spotted In UNILAG (Photos) by naptu2: 5:50pm On Mar 20, 2018
This is the thread about the car

Innoson Releases Luxury IVM G80 And G40 SUV (Photos)
https://www.nairaland.com/4207152/innoson-releases-luxury-ivm-g80

Oba Abdulrasheed Akanbi Buys Innoson G-wagon For 2nd Coronation Anniversary 
https://www.nairaland.com/4292032/oba-abdulrasheed-akanbi-buys-innoson
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo's Innoson Car Spotted In UNILAG (Photos) by safemagneticlas(f): 5:51pm On Mar 20, 2018
I guess this is an "INNOWAGON". grin grin grin

Check my siggy ladies and gents'

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo's Innoson Car Spotted In UNILAG (Photos) by bionixs: 5:52pm On Mar 20, 2018
obafemee80:
If it's G wagon, then it can never a G wagon grin

There is nothing stopping him from creating his designs...
poverty could make someone stupid yet feels he is wise

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo's Innoson Car Spotted In UNILAG (Photos) by polimaf(m): 5:52pm On Mar 20, 2018
bionixs:
as poor as you were raised and still are, you post rubbish.
Sorry... check next door
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo's Innoson Car Spotted In UNILAG (Photos) by LasGidiOwner: 5:55pm On Mar 20, 2018
Made in the light of the entire black race- Anambra. Cool cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo's Innoson Car Spotted In UNILAG (Photos) by bionixs: 5:56pm On Mar 20, 2018
polimaf:
Sorry... check next door
I make good to say that contributions from your entire house over 14 months CANT replace a per of that car's tyres. so know where you are coming from before you post trash thinking you are putting already blessed people under.

2 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo's Innoson Car Spotted In UNILAG (Photos) by polimaf(m): 5:57pm On Mar 20, 2018
bionixs:
contribution from your entire house over 14 months CANT replace a per of that car's tyres
Lols.. I'm IBO and my mame is Innocent.. Yet, you wan finish me with insult. bro, take chill pill na.. I'm your bro
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo's Innoson Car Spotted In UNILAG (Photos) by MTKbudapest(m): 5:58pm On Mar 20, 2018
2shur:
copy cat
what nonsense

you call it nonsense when you can't even produce a car wheel. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo's Innoson Car Spotted In UNILAG (Photos) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Mar 20, 2018
Olu owo self wan mark register for unilag. Babes ba?

Queen moremi hoe-stels spotted

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo's Innoson Car Spotted In UNILAG (Photos) by polimaf(m): 6:00pm On Mar 20, 2018
bionixs:
I make good to say that contributions from your entire house over 14 months CANT replace a per of that car's tyres. so know where you are coming from before you post trash thinking you are putting already blessed people under.
I guess you're taking this too far... don't think because I didn't insult you back means you've won. please, go get a life and do good things instead of producing fake stuffs
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo's Innoson Car Spotted In UNILAG (Photos) by joyfullyjoyous(f): 6:00pm On Mar 20, 2018
Not alase keji orisa but alase lori orisa!
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo's Innoson Car Spotted In UNILAG (Photos) by bionixs: 6:00pm On Mar 20, 2018
polimaf:
Lols.. I'm IBO and my mame is Innocent.. Yet, you wan finish me with insult. bro, take chill pill na.. I'm your bro
IGBO not IBO please

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo's Innoson Car Spotted In UNILAG (Photos) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Mar 20, 2018
polimaf:
Swagon or something similar... lools
nevertheless if they dash you dat car u will definately ruun mad grin

Leaave story
E don tey

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo's Innoson Car Spotted In UNILAG (Photos) by Queenserah26(f): 6:02pm On Mar 20, 2018
Great innovations like this should be encouraged irrespective of tribal differences. That's the only way out of the mess we are in.

2 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo's Innoson Car Spotted In UNILAG (Photos) by obstead200(m): 6:02pm On Mar 20, 2018
Okoyeebos:
Rejected by Igbo Governors
Ostracised by Igbo Ezes
Not patronised by Igbo individuals

But purchased by a Yoruba King.

How many Innoson cars do Ekweremadu, Obiano, Ikpeazu, Umahi, Okorocha and others have?
most gov buses and hilux vans in IMO state are the products of innoson.

Think and research before u talk

2 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo's Innoson Car Spotted In UNILAG (Photos) by unitysheart(m): 6:04pm On Mar 20, 2018
Ugosample:

Will you keep kwayet

EVERY SECONDARY SCHOOL IN ANAMBRA STATE USE INNOSON BUSES AS SCHOOL BUS.

So what rubbish are you saying about "not patronized by Igbo individuals? ?"

Rubbish

Lies from the pit of hell.

2 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo's Innoson Car Spotted In UNILAG (Photos) by Toide: 6:04pm On Mar 20, 2018
it look like g-wagon but it can never be g-wagon if he no be panadol he no fit be like panadol.

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo's Innoson Car Spotted In UNILAG (Photos) by polimaf(m): 6:07pm On Mar 20, 2018
IjeleNwa:
nevertheless if they dash you dat car u will definately ruun mad grin

Leaave story
E don tey
Run mad? is it worth 2BTC? Abeg, how much is it?
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo's Innoson Car Spotted In UNILAG (Photos) by sonnie10: 6:07pm On Mar 20, 2018
IgbosAreOsus:
Copy copy OSU motor

If you can answer this question, then I will know you are smarter than I previously thought.

What is the different between the body of a 2017 Land Rover, a jaguar Price, macue and explorer

2 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo's Innoson Car Spotted In UNILAG (Photos) by Taiwo20(m): 6:07pm On Mar 20, 2018
Does His Royal Highness have a babe or daughter in Moremi
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo's Innoson Car Spotted In UNILAG (Photos) by guttentag(m): 6:09pm On Mar 20, 2018
instead of this yeye innoson to assemble cheap and affordable cars for nigerians, he is there doing copy copy, no wonder GT Bank and EFCC are fighting him
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo's Innoson Car Spotted In UNILAG (Photos) by polimaf(m): 6:10pm On Mar 20, 2018
Wait! is this thread suppose to bring tribal war? I thought we are just talking about a car here? why do the Igbos on NL feels threatened by any little negative comment about their product? pls, y'all should stop this madness, feedback is needed for any product that must succeed. if you can't handle negative feedback, then don't open your business place.

p.s: Ode lawon Igbo yi oo

2 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo's Innoson Car Spotted In UNILAG (Photos) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Mar 20, 2018
Odogwuskido:
It is called G-Guard
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo's Innoson Car Spotted In UNILAG (Photos) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Mar 20, 2018
sonnie10:

If you can answer this question, then I will know you are smarter than I previously thought.

What is the different between the body of a 2017 Land Rover, a jaguar Price, macue and explorer
What is the difference between your account balance last year and this year?
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo's Innoson Car Spotted In UNILAG (Photos) by Oluvictor6387: 6:12pm On Mar 20, 2018
Excuse me why the nonsense posts.and response.
I blive we are all mature here g wagon or no g wagon .innoson cars has done absolutely well,anyone not buying their car does not have d money...let's praise them so that good things would come from ur house,ur land,ur abode.
If u dont agree with me start producing ur own cars too,action is everything no mere words.

2 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo's Innoson Car Spotted In UNILAG (Photos) by CSTR2: 6:12pm On Mar 20, 2018
The oluwo came to pack girls for the night?

Unilag girls I hail o.
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo's Innoson Car Spotted In UNILAG (Photos) by sonnie10: 6:14pm On Mar 20, 2018
IgbosAreOsus:

What is the difference between your account balance last year and this year?

I have doubled my hustle and its paying off

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo's Innoson Car Spotted In UNILAG (Photos) by emmysoftyou: 6:14pm On Mar 20, 2018
Okoyeebos:
Ostracised by Igbo Ezes

How many Innoson cars do Ekweremadu, Obiano, Ikpeazu, Umahi, Okorocha and others have?
general overseer of lord chosen charismatic has it as a traveling bus to any crusade in the east.

Pls say what you know..

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo's Innoson Car Spotted In UNILAG (Photos) by kerry57: 6:17pm On Mar 20, 2018
Okoyeebos:
Ostracised by Igbo Ezes

It's so unfortunate that we say what we don't know from the comfort of our home and it's obvious u don't travel, go that south east, u will see lots of innoson vehicles on the road. It's when u travel u will know, I see innoson SUVs in kebbi, Kano, Sokoto and so many other states when I move around. There lots of his products currently in Lagos even buses too. The issue is that u might not know that they are innoson products until u take a closer look at them except u are familiar with his logo. Bro this world is a book, those who do not travel read only a page.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Someone Who Hits A Man's Car In His Absence Leaves His Phone Number / Okoronkwo Kesandu Ogan, 1st Nigerian Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Mercedes Benz / This 24-karat Gold Bike Is More Expensive Than A Brand New Rolls-royce Cullinan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.