Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,330 members, 7,864,594 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:08 PM

My 9 Big Reasons For Acting Strange.check Out: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My 9 Big Reasons For Acting Strange.check Out: (611 Views)

My Boyfriend Started Acting Strange...help! / She Has Been Acting Strange Bcuz / He's Acting Strange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My 9 Big Reasons For Acting Strange.check Out: by azeerellaz(m): 2:01pm On May 03, 2010
i thank you fellow nigerians for helping out from this questions that has been giving me a whole lot of headache
(1)am so sorry if my english is that worse.
(2)i think have got some adult medicine as said by a viewer
(3)be informed am in school and am doing well( i love education because it is now africa's one goal
reasons for been the most stupid poster
(1)sime guys are looking up to me for some nasty questions which i can answer myself and that is y am here
(2)most of this things are happening around me and not to me
(3)please dont bully me because i have issues
why i always want to be on this tread(romance)
(1)i dont have a girlfriend
(2)am dieing gradually because i have heart diseases and there is no money for treament
(3)you can call to console me (08134776558)THAT IS WHY AM BEGGING YOU NOT TO BULLY ME ANYTIME AM HERE I JUST WANT TO MINGLE,
Re: My 9 Big Reasons For Acting Strange.check Out: by freecocoa(f): 2:11pm On May 03, 2010
What are u not saying dude?
Re: My 9 Big Reasons For Acting Strange.check Out: by azeerellaz(m): 2:32pm On May 03, 2010
good i have posted three headlines and that amount to lots of accusation and whipping
the post are (1)i had 2kids from my girlfriend of 4yrs and another lady is dieing
(2)should i dump he she is trying to affect my life negatively
(3)she is married and she is tempting me
that is why am trying to let people understand why am posting all this stuff.
freecocoa:

What are u not saying dude?
Re: My 9 Big Reasons For Acting Strange.check Out: by freecocoa(f): 2:48pm On May 03, 2010
ok,whatever man.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News! President Yar'adua Is Dead Confirmed. / Does An Intelligent Partner Intimidate You? / What Do You Value In A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.