Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,441 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:37 AM

Letters To Christians Youth - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Letters To Christians Youth (214 Views)

Jim Bakker To Christians: You Must Love Trump To Prove You're 'Saved' / Seminarian Onyekachukwu Martins Converts Nonbelievers To Christians In Akwa Ibom / Is It A Wrong To Introduced Herbs To Christians ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Letters To Christians Youth by Nobody: 4:14pm On Mar 20, 2018
My Christian brothers and Sisters, where is our stand, the enemy are already in at the pick to take over and dominate or life, to enslave us, and to subject our Religion ( Christianity), where is our Hold? Where is our Defense system? The Enemy are already succeeding in various forms, we are now defenseless, our Sins has brought a wide barrier between us and God, we are now defenseless, we are now running from our enemy,,instead of fighting and winning a soul for Christ,,God already gave us everything we needed to fight Psalm 91, but here we are, weak, indulged in sins, My people Repent, Fight, come closer to God, my people wake up, the enemy are not at sleep, wake up my people.

(1) (Reply)

Whom Is God Sending To You? / Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! Jesus Is Lord! Of All! / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.