Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,980 members, 7,817,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

States In The SOUTH EAST That Shares Borders With The Atlantic Ocean (pics) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / States In The SOUTH EAST That Shares Borders With The Atlantic Ocean (pics) (15806 Views)

FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic / Border Closure: Nigeria Lists Conditions To Reopen Borders With Neighbours / Meet The Only Governor In South-south And South East that is working (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: States In The SOUTH EAST That Shares Borders With The Atlantic Ocean (pics) by LotannaAnaekwe: 12:41am On Mar 21, 2018
Strikethem:
Yea, I am among them. So, tell me, how are you better grin

grin grin
You just answered your own question ,unconsciously though.Think deep! That's if malnutrition will let you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: States In The SOUTH EAST That Shares Borders With The Atlantic Ocean (pics) by Nobody: 12:42am On Mar 21, 2018
Strikethem:
Clapping for you on that, at least, you have achieved something in your life grin. Mr biniland or no man's land. grin
Ok do you give a folk about me?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: States In The SOUTH EAST That Shares Borders With The Atlantic Ocean (pics) by Strikethem: 12:42am On Mar 21, 2018
LotannaAnaekwe:

you see your life?
You had to edit it to fit your raving madness. grin

Should I start posting pictures of yotubastards and what they do to human in South West?
Haha, Na so the thing pain you reach hehehehehe, ordinary taunting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: States In The SOUTH EAST That Shares Borders With The Atlantic Ocean (pics) by LZAA: 12:42am On Mar 21, 2018
Strikethem:
Clapping for you on that, at least, you have achieved something in your life grin. Mr biniland or no man's land. grin
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: States In The SOUTH EAST That Shares Borders With The Atlantic Ocean (pics) by LotannaAnaekwe: 12:43am On Mar 21, 2018
imhotep:

He just learned elementary English in the al-shabab training camp

oh! He is a Yoruba Muslim? The worst of their kinds. Slaves personified and certified.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: States In The SOUTH EAST That Shares Borders With The Atlantic Ocean (pics) by LZAA: 12:43am On Mar 21, 2018
imhotep:

1 Like

Re: States In The SOUTH EAST That Shares Borders With The Atlantic Ocean (pics) by Nobody: 12:44am On Mar 21, 2018
LotannaAnaekwe:

oh! He is a Yoruba Muslim? The worst of their kinds. Slaves personified and certified.
Strikethem does not give a folk about gambari slavery.
Re: States In The SOUTH EAST That Shares Borders With The Atlantic Ocean (pics) by LotannaAnaekwe: 12:44am On Mar 21, 2018
Strikethem:

Ewooo.
You're now using reverse psychology to address your depression here. You're the ONLY person here talking about pain grin grin

Be healed!

2 Likes

Re: States In The SOUTH EAST That Shares Borders With The Atlantic Ocean (pics) by Nobody: 12:46am On Mar 21, 2018
Strikethem:
so do you give a folk about your Igbo wife ?
Re: States In The SOUTH EAST That Shares Borders With The Atlantic Ocean (pics) by Strikethem: 12:47am On Mar 21, 2018
imhotep:

Who be you na? grin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: States In The SOUTH EAST That Shares Borders With The Atlantic Ocean (pics) by LotannaAnaekwe: 12:47am On Mar 21, 2018
IGBO PIPLE MAKE UNA LEEF LAGOS FOR RHUSI YOOOOO!
AWON OJU KOKORO! LEEF LAGOS FOR RUS I YO!!!

EJOOO OOO! grin grin grin

una never see anything. More luxurious buses are coming In this Easter.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: States In The SOUTH EAST That Shares Borders With The Atlantic Ocean (pics) by Strikethem: 12:48am On Mar 21, 2018
LotannaAnaekwe:

Ewooo.
You're now using reverse psychology to address your depression here. You're the ONLY person here talking about pain grin grin

Be healed!
Oga, reduce your emotion, we are online. If you smash your phone. My hand no dey o cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: States In The SOUTH EAST That Shares Borders With The Atlantic Ocean (pics) by LotannaAnaekwe: 12:49am On Mar 21, 2018
LZAA:

grin grin

those people holding those posters will return to idumota in the palace of the oba to eat free food for their efforts. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: States In The SOUTH EAST That Shares Borders With The Atlantic Ocean (pics) by Nobody: 12:49am On Mar 21, 2018
Strikethem:
Who be you na? grin.
I am the one you should give two folks about cheesy cheesy

cc lzaa onyeoga

1 Like

Re: States In The SOUTH EAST That Shares Borders With The Atlantic Ocean (pics) by Strikethem: 12:49am On Mar 21, 2018
LotannaAnaekwe:

You mean your RAGOS grin cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: States In The SOUTH EAST That Shares Borders With The Atlantic Ocean (pics) by LotannaAnaekwe: 12:50am On Mar 21, 2018
Strikethem:
Oga, reduce your emotion, we are online. If you smash your phone. My hand no dey o cheesy

I know you're advising yourself. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
You in particular is predictable. You should know by now who you are dealing with cheesy wink

1 Like

Re: States In The SOUTH EAST That Shares Borders With The Atlantic Ocean (pics) by Nobody: 12:50am On Mar 21, 2018
Strikethem:
wow
so you actually give a folk about LotannaAnaekwe's handset?

cc lzaa onyeoga

2 Likes

Re: States In The SOUTH EAST That Shares Borders With The Atlantic Ocean (pics) by Strikethem: 12:51am On Mar 21, 2018
LZAA:

grin grin
Is this part of ojukwu's achievements?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: States In The SOUTH EAST That Shares Borders With The Atlantic Ocean (pics) by Nobody: 12:51am On Mar 21, 2018
LotannaAnaekwe:

we actually give a folk about one united, indivisible and everlasting Nigeria.

cc lzaa onyeoga

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: States In The SOUTH EAST That Shares Borders With The Atlantic Ocean (pics) by LotannaAnaekwe: 12:51am On Mar 21, 2018
imhotep:

wow
so you actually give a folk about LotannaAnaekwe's handset?

cc lzaa onyeoga

I tire o. untop my money again? cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: States In The SOUTH EAST That Shares Borders With The Atlantic Ocean (pics) by LotannaAnaekwe: 12:53am On Mar 21, 2018
imhotep:

cc lzaa onyeoga

ase oluwa! cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: States In The SOUTH EAST That Shares Borders With The Atlantic Ocean (pics) by Strikethem: 12:54am On Mar 21, 2018
LotannaAnaekwe:

I know you're advising yourself. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
You in particular is predictable. You should know by now who you are dealing with cheesy wink
Lol, You think I am like you, I take this life very simple. So I am free and enjoying this our play. I will advise you again. No let your emotion kill you. You are in your own o. But you said you went to school na. Do they not teach you concord. Which one is 'You' and 'is' in the same sentence. Or is that arochukwu English grin cheesy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: States In The SOUTH EAST That Shares Borders With The Atlantic Ocean (pics) by Nobody: 12:55am On Mar 21, 2018
LotannaAnaekwe:

ase oluwa! cheesy
Lagbara Olorun grin grin

One mans land is for all Nigerians

3 Likes

Re: States In The SOUTH EAST That Shares Borders With The Atlantic Ocean (pics) by LotannaAnaekwe: 12:56am On Mar 21, 2018
Strikethem:
Lol, You think I am like you, I take this life very simple. So I am free and enjoying this our play. I will advise you again. No let your emotion kill you. You are in your own o.

Take your advice, you need it more. cheesy cheesy

Simple life kor? cheesy
When stunted folks will hardly do much . tongue
Re: States In The SOUTH EAST That Shares Borders With The Atlantic Ocean (pics) by Nobody: 12:56am On Mar 21, 2018
Strikethem:
Lol, You think I am like you, I take this life very simple. So I am free and enjoying this our play. I will advise you again. No let your emotion kill you.

You are in your own o.

LotannaAnaekwe, they say you are in your own oh grin grin

cc lzaa onyeoga

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: States In The SOUTH EAST That Shares Borders With The Atlantic Ocean (pics) by LZAA: 12:58am On Mar 21, 2018
imhotep:

cc lzaa onyeoga
grin grin

1 Like

Re: States In The SOUTH EAST That Shares Borders With The Atlantic Ocean (pics) by LotannaAnaekwe: 12:58am On Mar 21, 2018
imhotep:

cc lzaa onyeoga

I have already forgiven him. grin

The guy lacks the vitamins for healthy and functional brain.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: States In The SOUTH EAST That Shares Borders With The Atlantic Ocean (pics) by LZAA: 12:59am On Mar 21, 2018
imhotep:

cc lzaa onyeoga
one naijeriyaaaa please grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: States In The SOUTH EAST That Shares Borders With The Atlantic Ocean (pics) by LZAA: 1:00am On Mar 21, 2018
Strikethem:
Is this part of ojukwu's achievements?
no but this is Awo's grin

1 Like

Re: States In The SOUTH EAST That Shares Borders With The Atlantic Ocean (pics) by LotannaAnaekwe: 1:00am On Mar 21, 2018
Strikethem,we shall continue tomorrow.
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: States In The SOUTH EAST That Shares Borders With The Atlantic Ocean (pics) by LZAA: 1:01am On Mar 21, 2018
LotannaAnaekwe:

those people holding those posters will return to idumota in the palace of the oba to eat free food for their efforts. grin

2 Likes

Re: States In The SOUTH EAST That Shares Borders With The Atlantic Ocean (pics) by Nobody: 1:02am On Mar 21, 2018
LotannaAnaekwe:

I have already forgiven him. grin

The guy lacks the vitamins for healthy and functional brain.
Strikethem's brain is suffering from APC

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Abuja Blast Victims Recount Ordeal / Nigerian Troops Repel Fresh Boko Haram Attack In Adamawa- Premium Times / Dasuki Fulfills Bail Conditions, Should Be Released Today – Lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.