Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

States In The SOUTH EAST That Shares Borders With The Atlantic Ocean (pics) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / States In The SOUTH EAST That Shares Borders With The Atlantic Ocean (pics) (15847 Views)

FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic / Border Closure: Nigeria Lists Conditions To Reopen Borders With Neighbours / Meet The Only Governor In South-south And South East that is working (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: States In The SOUTH EAST That Shares Borders With The Atlantic Ocean (pics) by Strikethem: 1:03am On Mar 21, 2018
LotannaAnaekwe:

I have already forgiven him. grin

The guy lacks the vitamins for healthy and functional brain.
No forgive me o, who asked you for that. There is different between typo error and understanding of concord. So check yourself Mr you and is grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: States In The SOUTH EAST That Shares Borders With The Atlantic Ocean (pics) by Strikethem: 1:05am On Mar 21, 2018
LotannaAnaekwe:

oh! He is a Yoruba Muslim? The worst of their kinds. Slaves personified and certified.
No, I am a Yoruba Jew hehehehehe Mr you and is.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: States In The SOUTH EAST That Shares Borders With The Atlantic Ocean (pics) by Strikethem: 1:09am On Mar 21, 2018
LZAA:

no but this is Awo's grin
Like this grin cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: States In The SOUTH EAST That Shares Borders With The Atlantic Ocean (pics) by LaudableXX: 1:12am On Mar 21, 2018
emmasege:
For the records, no state in the south east borders with the ocean.

OP and his type should enroll for elementary geography class, focusing on the states or map of Nigeria.

[img]https://media./images/87e0c60ba2c207cb3dc86edeae295683/tenor.gif[/img]

3 Likes

Re: States In The SOUTH EAST That Shares Borders With The Atlantic Ocean (pics) by Pigsandidiots: 1:21am On Mar 21, 2018
Strikethem:
God forbid, how can I compare such a disgusting thing that attract flies when it is being prepared cheesy. That thing that smells like Wetin even after watching hand with detergent. that cheap thing that you can see as low a 10 naira with Amala. Akpu is food for the poor ib any canteen, if you have your money, you go for the expensive food like amala and pounded yam.
Savage cheesy

1 Like

Re: States In The SOUTH EAST That Shares Borders With The Atlantic Ocean (pics) by Nobody: 1:26am On Mar 21, 2018
Pigsandidiots:
Savage cheesy
And you too give a folk about pigs eh

ccl lzaa onyeoga

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: States In The SOUTH EAST That Shares Borders With The Atlantic Ocean (pics) by Pigsandidiots: 1:26am On Mar 21, 2018
LotannaAnaekwe:

grin grin
Please you do give folks.
Where you among the dropouts those days that takes soups to school in fanta bottles?

then wrap amala in ogede leaves?
Pot calling kettle black. He is better than you. You that are not drop out but find it hard to write a correct sentence. Putting YOU and IS in same sentence and your Mumu tribesmen decided not to disgrace you by correcting you. They might not even know it to.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: States In The SOUTH EAST That Shares Borders With The Atlantic Ocean (pics) by Pigsandidiots: 1:29am On Mar 21, 2018
LZAA:

strikethem is a beneficiary of free education grin grin
others include angels09,throwback,deomelllo and my favourite goblin michael004 grin
Shame on you as you couldn't even correct your guy above putting YOU and IS in same sentence.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: States In The SOUTH EAST That Shares Borders With The Atlantic Ocean (pics) by DateMynd44(m): 1:33am On Mar 21, 2018
LotannaAnaekwe:
Being landlocked can never be a reason for underdeveloped countries as we can see with Luxembourg. As we can see they are surrounded with countries with deep seaports, yet they proved themselves to be the second richest in the world. But I don't blame u guys, if only you cut your ewedu instead of sweeping it to pieces, maybe just maybe cutting it would have added more brain value your brains.
maybe Luxembourg are Jewish yoots who developed those countries with deep seaports grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: States In The SOUTH EAST That Shares Borders With The Atlantic Ocean (pics) by Pigsandidiots: 1:33am On Mar 21, 2018
imhotep:

And you too give a folk about pigs eh

ccl lzaa onyeoga
I give folk about this grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: States In The SOUTH EAST That Shares Borders With The Atlantic Ocean (pics) by Shawnnn01: 1:36am On Mar 21, 2018
cupidFlint:
The current structure of Nigeria is truly faulty.... why not explore the economic values of these places... why must it be abiut Lagos and Abuja

How now ? I tot it was Aguiyi Ironsi that abolished confederalism so that he loot the resources from other part of Nigeria by installing unitary system.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: States In The SOUTH EAST That Shares Borders With The Atlantic Ocean (pics) by Nobody: 1:46am On Mar 21, 2018
Pigsandidiots:
I know grin grin

2 Likes

Re: States In The SOUTH EAST That Shares Borders With The Atlantic Ocean (pics) by DateMynd44(m): 1:57am On Mar 21, 2018
Pigsandidiots:
lmao

2 Likes

Re: States In The SOUTH EAST That Shares Borders With The Atlantic Ocean (pics) by Nonaira1: 2:34am On Mar 21, 2018
Afonjas are the dumbest animals I've ever seen in my fucking life. Always the first to start shit and if SE start insulting them all over this forum again, we'll get wailing on how they are "hated by igbos" yet keep forgetting their animalistic asses bring that hate towards them just like they cry of nnamdi kanu hating them ywt forgetting, it was their worthless behavior towards massob made him hate them. Truly Afonjas are the birth children of satan. They did not lie about their origins honestly. Tufiakwa for savage animals. Tufiakwa!!

6 Likes

Re: States In The SOUTH EAST That Shares Borders With The Atlantic Ocean (pics) by emmasege: 5:56am On Mar 21, 2018
Kestolovee95:

But there Igbo communities in the SS that borders atlantic ocean. Obigbo in rivers is one.
I'm waiting for pained 'we ss obigbos hate Igbo' dirty yollobas to quote me and lament. grin
Did I say I didn't know there are minority Igbos in Rivers and Delta? An intelligent mind who can read in between the lines knows we are talking about South East here, or what does the title of this thread say again?

Please get an education and get off my mention. Good morning.

2 Likes

Re: States In The SOUTH EAST That Shares Borders With The Atlantic Ocean (pics) by Nobody: 6:46am On Mar 21, 2018
Pigsandidiots:
Ok
Now give a folk about this one also.

cc lzaa onyeoga

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: States In The SOUTH EAST That Shares Borders With The Atlantic Ocean (pics) by Strikethem: 7:09am On Mar 21, 2018
imhotep:

Ok
Now give a folk about this one also.

cc lzaa onyeoga
Why quoting him twice na grin
Re: States In The SOUTH EAST That Shares Borders With The Atlantic Ocean (pics) by Nobody: 7:10am On Mar 21, 2018
Strikethem:
Why quoting him twice na grin
I like giving folks about him cheesy
Re: States In The SOUTH EAST That Shares Borders With The Atlantic Ocean (pics) by Strikethem: 7:15am On Mar 21, 2018
[s]
Nonaira1:
Afonjas are the dumbest animals I've ever seen in my fucking life. Always the first to start shit and if SE start insulting them all over this forum again, we'll get wailing on how they are "hated by igbos" yet keep forgetting their animalistic asses bring that hate towards them just like they cry of nnamdi kanu hating them ywt forgetting, it was their worthless behavior towards massob made him hate them. Truly Afonjas are the birth children of satan. They did not lie about their origins honestly. Tufiakwa for savage animals. Tufiakwa!!
[/s]Oga daaani olora, go and sleep. Who wail on this thread if not you with your epistle. You said they are the dumbest, but nwazurike will never agree with you as well as nwosu grin. You are not children of Satan yet, you kill your parents because they refuse to buy okada for you, sell your children just to buy akpu, eat human flesh as delicacy. What a disgusting race. Spit. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: States In The SOUTH EAST That Shares Borders With The Atlantic Ocean (pics) by ZombieTAMER: 7:17am On Mar 21, 2018
GodIsBiafran:
The OP is an anti-Igbo hater from cross river state. STAY away from his posts. I repeat stay away from his posts.

Edit this post asap
The op is an ewedu cone head claiming ss...

He is a Yoruba Muslim....
Not cross river... Edit your post

3 Likes

Re: States In The SOUTH EAST That Shares Borders With The Atlantic Ocean (pics) by Strikethem: 7:19am On Mar 21, 2018
imhotep:

I like giving folks about him cheesy
No, I like giving You and is in same sentence like you do grin
Re: States In The SOUTH EAST That Shares Borders With The Atlantic Ocean (pics) by Nobody: 7:21am On Mar 21, 2018
Strikethem:
No, I like giving You and is in same sentence like you do grin
Nice.
You even give a folk about grammar.
There is hope for APCheat oh grin grin grin
Re: States In The SOUTH EAST That Shares Borders With The Atlantic Ocean (pics) by Strikethem: 7:34am On Mar 21, 2018
imhotep:

Nice.
You even give a folk about grammar.
There is hope for APCheat oh grin grin grin
I look like APC or PDP to you? I am for YDP.
Re: States In The SOUTH EAST That Shares Borders With The Atlantic Ocean (pics) by Kestolovee95(f): 10:21am On Mar 21, 2018
DateMynd44:
[s] there are no igbos in SS. the igbos in SS like the aniomas in delta and the etches in rivers state are nothing but settlers that will soon be chased back to the Yeast when Nigeria is restructured.
We rather have Yorubas that are indigenous in SS. the Itsekiris of Delta state, Akoko Edos of edo state and other minority Yorubas in akwa ibom state and Bayelsa.[/s]

Ewedu mongrel, cry till you quench. Lament till your mother's panties falls on your face.

Emeka from ObIGBO in Rivers and Ifeanyi from Imo will continue to unite as you gnash your rotten ewedu teeth.
Ngozi from Isobo in Cross river will continue love Anayo from Abia.
More gnashing of ewedu-stained teeth awaits you. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: States In The SOUTH EAST That Shares Borders With The Atlantic Ocean (pics) by ModsWillKillNL: 10:46am On Mar 21, 2018
Hahahahahhaha

A dullard called imoterp was even calling for more pics.... grin
Re: States In The SOUTH EAST That Shares Borders With The Atlantic Ocean (pics) by Ritchiee: 12:18pm On Mar 21, 2018
LotannaAnaekwe:

So you want to compare Akpu with Amala. An average igbotic eating yam legged igbo girl will fall specimens like you in seconds. Na felele una be na. cheesy

And complete it by stuffing sands in your mouth.

No wonder wey Yoruba be World Champion for beating any Igbo weakling wey get yam leg.

Why Ojuku no wait for Adekunle Scorpion to show am say him be Amalinze the Cat?
Re: States In The SOUTH EAST That Shares Borders With The Atlantic Ocean (pics) by Ritchiee: 12:21pm On Mar 21, 2018
Kestolovee95:

Ewedu mongrel, cry till you quench. Lament till your mother's panties falls on your face.

Emeka from ObIGBO in Rivers and Ifeanyi from Imo will continue to unite as you gnash your rotten ewedu teeth.
Ngozi from Isobo in Cross river will continue love Anayo from Abia.
More gnashing of ewedu-stained teeth awaits you. grin grin

Why are you so pained,SE?
Re: States In The SOUTH EAST That Shares Borders With The Atlantic Ocean (pics) by ZombieTAMER: 12:39pm On Mar 21, 2018
GodIsBiafran:
The OP is an anti-Igbo hater from cross river state. STAY away from his posts. I repeat stay away from his posts.

But I told you to edit this post undecided
Re: States In The SOUTH EAST That Shares Borders With The Atlantic Ocean (pics) by es144000: 12:56pm On Mar 21, 2018
Fake story,fake picture, then why do igbos always clamor for dredging of river niger?
Re: States In The SOUTH EAST That Shares Borders With The Atlantic Ocean (pics) by LotannaAnaekwe: 1:21pm On Mar 21, 2018
Ritchiee:

No wonder wey Yoruba be World Champion for beating any Igbo weakling wey get yam leg.

Why Ojuku no wait for Adekunle Scorpion to show am say him be Amalinze the Cat?

Are you talking about the adekunle that died a wretched and undignified death?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Festus Keyamo, Nigerians Congratulates Buhari As He Re-elected As President / 2019 Election: EU, NDI, IRI Interfering In What Is None Of Their Business– Sagay / Police Recover 109 Anti-Aircraft Ammunition, Others In Katsina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.