Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,419 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Yobe Youths Wash President Buhari's ''Bad Omen'' After Visit To State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yobe Youths Wash President Buhari's ''Bad Omen'' After Visit To State (57396 Views)

Aisha Buhari: Bad People Have Taken Over The Country From Us / Adamawa Youths Wash Off Buhari's Footsteps With Truck Of Water, Burn Brooms / Benue Youths Wash The Ground As Buhari Leaves Makurdi, Burn Brooms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yobe Youths Wash President Buhari's ''Bad Omen'' After Visit To State by maxwell767(m): 7:04pm On Mar 20, 2018
In NwaAmaikpe voice

shocked

Using water and brooms alone can never cleanse the odoriferous saga.....

I will advice they get a hypo and start from Aso down to daura.....

cool

7 Likes

Re: Yobe Youths Wash President Buhari's ''Bad Omen'' After Visit To State by sirgalahad26(m): 7:04pm On Mar 20, 2018
and which mod push dis to FP?!
Re: Yobe Youths Wash President Buhari's ''Bad Omen'' After Visit To State by gmoney12: 7:04pm On Mar 20, 2018
see gobe

1 Like

Re: Yobe Youths Wash President Buhari's ''Bad Omen'' After Visit To State by Achor1111(m): 7:04pm On Mar 20, 2018
highly commendable

5 Likes

Re: Yobe Youths Wash President Buhari's ''Bad Omen'' After Visit To State by Pickman(m): 7:04pm On Mar 20, 2018
They need more than that ooooo.
Cause that man too come carry cool

6 Likes

Re: Yobe Youths Wash President Buhari's ''Bad Omen'' After Visit To State by OnyeOGA(m): 7:04pm On Mar 20, 2018
grin
sense will not kill this people

4 Likes

Re: Yobe Youths Wash President Buhari's ''Bad Omen'' After Visit To State by Nenejeje(f): 7:05pm On Mar 20, 2018
hahaha

2 Likes

Re: Yobe Youths Wash President Buhari's ''Bad Omen'' After Visit To State by chriseruba: 7:05pm On Mar 20, 2018
Same thing that was done to Jonathan........ Buhari your days seems numbered.

7 Likes

Re: Yobe Youths Wash President Buhari's ''Bad Omen'' After Visit To State by kinky90(f): 7:06pm On Mar 20, 2018
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed let me come and be going jare
Re: Yobe Youths Wash President Buhari's ''Bad Omen'' After Visit To State by OChimex: 7:06pm On Mar 20, 2018
Moronic soulless rogues as leaders. Daft delusional sentimental citizens who don't vote aright.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yobe Youths Wash President Buhari's ''Bad Omen'' After Visit To State by Praktikals(m): 7:08pm On Mar 20, 2018
yeyerolling:
Less than a year to the elections no body don come out to challenge buhari. As punishment for those wey vote buhari before i would campaign and vote him in 2019. A day after he is sworn in. I go pack my bags and go to toronto.
Your vote is inconsequential. Vote for or against him, it is sai baba till 2023

1 Like

Re: Yobe Youths Wash President Buhari's ''Bad Omen'' After Visit To State by Dontquit: 7:11pm On Mar 20, 2018
According to . ..

2 Likes

Re: Yobe Youths Wash President Buhari's ''Bad Omen'' After Visit To State by musaisakkr: 7:12pm On Mar 20, 2018
tolulope1990:
My Only Concern Now Is How God Wil Give Me Power 2 Rewind Back To 1930 TO GIVE BUHARI FATHER CONDOM
You should atleast have a respect to dis old Man, Not because of your self interest.

1 Like

Re: Yobe Youths Wash President Buhari's ''Bad Omen'' After Visit To State by Godsent4life: 7:13pm On Mar 20, 2018
truffle:
how much would u buy 100$ itunes
Which country bro
Re: Yobe Youths Wash President Buhari's ''Bad Omen'' After Visit To State by abiambo(m): 7:14pm On Mar 20, 2018
Buhari and his body language

2 Likes

Re: Yobe Youths Wash President Buhari's ''Bad Omen'' After Visit To State by Kestolovee95(f): 7:18pm On Mar 20, 2018
Dumbohari is a rotten smelly corpse. grin
God bless Yobe youths. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yobe Youths Wash President Buhari's ''Bad Omen'' After Visit To State by achi4u(m): 7:18pm On Mar 20, 2018
KingsleyCEO:
In as much as I don't like Bubu, I think this is foolish. The only thing that can wipe the bad omen completely is you PVC

GO GET YOUR PVC, THAT IS BUBU'S ONLY TICKET TO DUARA 2019.
Bros in as much as I want to agree with you on this PVC stuff, it is better we end Nigeria once and for all. Let's try a new thing and hope for the better.
The next president might be worst than this tin

5 Likes

Re: Yobe Youths Wash President Buhari's ''Bad Omen'' After Visit To State by AFONJAPIG(m): 7:20pm On Mar 20, 2018
now I see the reason Igbo people still the wisest in Africa.. they don't vote base on religious & ethnic lines.. they vote according to their conscience and what the candidate can bring onboard.... we have the opportunities to avoid this blunder but some useless fools from west put their think otherwise due to political gain... lemme ask ... now osibande is there as VP has it ease the suffering and starvation in Yoruba land the answer is no...

nonsense I will vote for dullard Buhari as punishment to those that previously voted for him... them think nah only them wicked

3 Likes

Re: Yobe Youths Wash President Buhari's ''Bad Omen'' After Visit To State by bmos(m): 7:22pm On Mar 20, 2018
KingsleyCEO:
In as much as I don't like Bubu, I think this is foolish. The only thing that can wipe the bad omen completely is you PVC

GO GET YOUR PVC, THAT IS BUBU'S ONLY TICKET TO DUARA 2019.

Just symbolic of their feeling towards the man.

1 Like

Re: Yobe Youths Wash President Buhari's ''Bad Omen'' After Visit To State by ifyan(m): 7:22pm On Mar 20, 2018
Hahaha pay back time.

You know that Bubu is a disaster.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yobe Youths Wash President Buhari's ''Bad Omen'' After Visit To State by PHILipu1(m): 7:22pm On Mar 20, 2018
Can any body confirm that this is Yobe and this are not photos from 2015?

1 Like

Re: Yobe Youths Wash President Buhari's ''Bad Omen'' After Visit To State by Nobody: 7:24pm On Mar 20, 2018
Papiikush:
Are these not the same youths that voted the THING into power?

Nigerians are not wise. Well, the right thing to do is get your PVC and vote the vegetable out of Aso rock.

If you like don't... Una go sweep the whole of Nigeria and nothing go happen. You think you have seen suffering? This is just rehearsal. The real suffering will start if bubu becomes president in 2019
Confused sai babarian youths

1 Like

Re: Yobe Youths Wash President Buhari's ''Bad Omen'' After Visit To State by bejeria101(m): 7:26pm On Mar 20, 2018
Body odour at work! Lol

2 Likes

Re: Yobe Youths Wash President Buhari's ''Bad Omen'' After Visit To State by PHILipu1(m): 7:28pm On Mar 20, 2018
CastedDude:
A group of youths in Yobe symbolically cast off the ''bad omen'' brought to the state by President Muhammadu Buhari during his recent visit, when they engaged in sweeping and washing the streets of the state capital.

President Muhammadu Buhari arrived in Yobe State on Wednesday, March 14, as part of his visit to states affected by Boko Haram attacks and herdsmen-farmers crisis. The president also met with parents of the abducted Dapchi schoolgirls, traditional rulers, and community leaders, among other stakeholders in the state.

The residents came out with brooms, water and detergent to wash off the President’s bad spell, soon after his departure. It was not the first time such gesture was being done. A similar thing was done in Kano some months back.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/03/youths-wash-away-president-buharis-bad-omen-visit-yobe-state-photos.html

Give us prove that this was Yobe and that this are not photos of 2015 when they chased Jonathan away.

This photos shows nothing because there is nothing to show that they were washing Buhari Coming away.

You can just take a random picture to deceive some people from the east and come 2019,Buhari will still clear this states.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yobe Youths Wash President Buhari's ''Bad Omen'' After Visit To State by sharpsecret: 7:30pm On Mar 20, 2018
buhariguy come nd see ohh..they are sweeping buhari's body odour wit apc broom..BMC guys will not like dis

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yobe Youths Wash President Buhari's ''Bad Omen'' After Visit To State by FarahAideed: 7:30pm On Mar 20, 2018
Sakie:
Foolishness
Why didn't they come out to chase him away with his bad omen?
Crying when the head is already off
Mtcheeew

When they did did to Jonathan on 2015 you didnt think it was foolish then

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yobe Youths Wash President Buhari's ''Bad Omen'' After Visit To State by donnie(m): 7:32pm On Mar 20, 2018
NothingDoMe:
Hahaha.

Festus Keyamo should come and see oh. The few angry elites on social media have entered the streets to wash away the aura of Bubu.

#foolishsan
grin

1 Like

Re: Yobe Youths Wash President Buhari's ''Bad Omen'' After Visit To State by jbtobsyn(m): 7:33pm On Mar 20, 2018
tolulope1990:
My Only Concern Now Is How God Wil Give Me Power 2 Rewind Back To 1930 TO GIVE BUHARI FATHER CONDOM
My brother go meet Barry Allen or join the Legends.
Re: Yobe Youths Wash President Buhari's ''Bad Omen'' After Visit To State by olabrad: 7:35pm On Mar 20, 2018
Papiikush:
Are these not the same youths that voted the THING into power?

Nigerians are not wise. Well, the right thing to do is get your PVC and vote the vegetable out of Aso rock.

If you like don't... Una go sweep the whole of Nigeria and nothing go happen. You think you have seen suffering? This is just rehearsal. The real suffering will start if bubu becomes president in 2019

They voted him in because they thought he could deliver. But he failed woefully. It isn't their fault. They seem ready to correct that mistake. So, cut them some slack
Re: Yobe Youths Wash President Buhari's ''Bad Omen'' After Visit To State by Captain8(m): 7:35pm On Mar 20, 2018
Abeg no com my state oo bcoz i no fit suffa like dis ooo tnk God i get my red card wey fit send pesin go someweah abi my brodas and sistas una no get red card abeg make raize am 4 awa baba 2019

2 Likes

Re: Yobe Youths Wash President Buhari's ''Bad Omen'' After Visit To State by ajebuter(f): 7:36pm On Mar 20, 2018
Buhari, l take God beg you

No come Lagos please..

Taink you

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Drone Shots Of Atiku/Okowa Campaign Rally In Kaduna State (Pictures) / Wike To Demolish AIT/Raypower Building In Rivers, Issues Quit Notice - PHOTO / Buhari Warns Airport Officials Against Stopping Ex-ministers From Travelling

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.