Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,917 members, 7,835,064 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Yobe Youths Wash President Buhari's ''Bad Omen'' After Visit To State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yobe Youths Wash President Buhari's ''Bad Omen'' After Visit To State (57402 Views)

Aisha Buhari: Bad People Have Taken Over The Country From Us / Adamawa Youths Wash Off Buhari's Footsteps With Truck Of Water, Burn Brooms / Benue Youths Wash The Ground As Buhari Leaves Makurdi, Burn Brooms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yobe Youths Wash President Buhari's ''Bad Omen'' After Visit To State by Kotodoctor: 7:36pm On Mar 20, 2018
Papiikush:
Are these not the same youths that voted the THING into power?

Nigerians are not wise. Well, the right thing to do is get your PVC and vote the vegetable out of Aso rock.

If you like don't... Una go sweep the whole of Nigeria and nothing go happen. You think you have seen suffering? This is just rehearsal. The real suffering will start if bubu becomes president in 2019

Pvc ke...? Who told you you can unsit this kind. Many of you are too naive. Blind optimism. This kind stays and try to even elongate. Wait till that time and see who inec chairman will be.your all in for one long bumpy ride.

Pvc lol. Gej you try for this people sha. How you make them think that they are democratic nation yet is what I need to find out when next we meet.

2 Likes

Re: Yobe Youths Wash President Buhari's ''Bad Omen'' After Visit To State by JAWBONE(m): 7:37pm On Mar 20, 2018
BMC crew make una start to find another work o. Sai Baba will not pay in 2019. A word is enough for the wise. #BackToDaura2019
Re: Yobe Youths Wash President Buhari's ''Bad Omen'' After Visit To State by Bobbywallexino(m): 7:40pm On Mar 20, 2018
Lets use PVC to wipe Buhari out of Aso Rock instead of broom
Re: Yobe Youths Wash President Buhari's ''Bad Omen'' After Visit To State by Abfinest007(m): 7:40pm On Mar 20, 2018
tolulope1990:
My Only Concern Now Is How God Wil Give Me Power 2 Rewind Back To 1930 TO GIVE BUHARI FATHER CONDOM
lwkm bcus u just nailed it
Re: Yobe Youths Wash President Buhari's ''Bad Omen'' After Visit To State by olabrad: 7:41pm On Mar 20, 2018
Sakie:
Foolishness
Why didn't they come out to chase him away with his bad omen?
Crying when the head is already off
Mtcheeew

Because they know that Buhari doesn't respect human right. He has shown himself to be an insensitive, unpassionate and insincere empty soul, who doesn't mind painting the street with the blood of the people just to remain in power.

Each time you guys promote this idiot, I wonder if you are ever compete morally and mentally yourselves.

2 Likes

Re: Yobe Youths Wash President Buhari's ''Bad Omen'' After Visit To State by Nobody: 7:43pm On Mar 20, 2018
Well Dis Is Still A Rehearsal Of Poverty, Let Buhari Get Back There In 2019...That's When We Shall See D Real Show.
Re: Yobe Youths Wash President Buhari's ''Bad Omen'' After Visit To State by SouthEastFacts: 7:45pm On Mar 20, 2018
strangest:
Photo chop
No be only chop but drinks. Zone B.
Re: Yobe Youths Wash President Buhari's ''Bad Omen'' After Visit To State by Ojiofor: 7:52pm On Mar 20, 2018
Those who voted for Buhari in 2015 deserve to be seriously kobokoed with high tension wire.
Re: Yobe Youths Wash President Buhari's ''Bad Omen'' After Visit To State by BabangidaHamza(m): 7:54pm On Mar 20, 2018
Why is it that people like posting fake pictures just to tarnish the Image of PMB? Ugandan Jews/pigs na by force to buy una market?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yobe Youths Wash President Buhari's ''Bad Omen'' After Visit To State by 2016v2017: 7:55pm On Mar 20, 2018
Papiikush:
Are these not the same youths that voted the THING into power?

Nigerians are not wise. Well, the right thing to do is get your PVC and vote the vegetable out of Aso rock.

If you like don't... Una go sweep the whole of Nigeria and nothing go happen. You think you have seen suffering? This is just rehearsal. The real suffering will start if bubu becomes president in 2019
Re: Yobe Youths Wash President Buhari's ''Bad Omen'' After Visit To State by bikefab(m): 7:58pm On Mar 20, 2018
Despite his many failings,PMB will most likely win in yobe. It is one of his core strongholds. These youths are just entertaining the media.

1 Like

Re: Yobe Youths Wash President Buhari's ''Bad Omen'' After Visit To State by hypnotic(m): 7:59pm On Mar 20, 2018
EPIC
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

Okon must Go

Re: Yobe Youths Wash President Buhari's ''Bad Omen'' After Visit To State by conehead2018: 8:04pm On Mar 20, 2018
KingsleyCEO:
In as much as I don't like Bubu, I think this is foolish. The only thing that can wipe the bad omen completely is you PVC

GO GET YOUR PVC, THAT IS BUBU'S ONLY TICKET TO DUARA 2019.
every film has what is called intro and supporting.. so relax.
Re: Yobe Youths Wash President Buhari's ''Bad Omen'' After Visit To State by Infidan(m): 8:10pm On Mar 20, 2018
Godsent4life:
iTunes card needed any country I offer good rate quote me for clean deal...

How much do you need
Re: Yobe Youths Wash President Buhari's ''Bad Omen'' After Visit To State by Godsent4life: 8:13pm On Mar 20, 2018
Infidan:

How much do you need
any denomination bro even if na 200 single
Re: Yobe Youths Wash President Buhari's ''Bad Omen'' After Visit To State by inosend: 8:14pm On Mar 20, 2018
Oya sing, I mean pray with me. Anywhere demons are gathered,Holy Ghost fire pursue them.3x
Re: Yobe Youths Wash President Buhari's ''Bad Omen'' After Visit To State by kense88: 8:16pm On Mar 20, 2018
tolulope1990:
My Only Concern Now Is How God Wil Give Me Power 2 Rewind Back To 1930 TO GIVE BUHARI FATHER CONDOM
Over sense no go kill you my man. Na double you go give am, make we no hear any tory.
Re: Yobe Youths Wash President Buhari's ''Bad Omen'' After Visit To State by Infidan(m): 8:18pm On Mar 20, 2018
Godsent4life:
any denomination bro even if na 200 single

What's app me
0 8155441448
Re: Yobe Youths Wash President Buhari's ''Bad Omen'' After Visit To State by LZAA: 8:18pm On Mar 20, 2018
CastedDude:
A group of youths in Yobe symbolically cast off the ''bad omen'' brought to the state by President Muhammadu Buhari during his recent visit, when they engaged in sweeping and washing the streets of the state capital.

President Muhammadu Buhari arrived in Yobe State on Wednesday, March 14, as part of his visit to states affected by Boko Haram attacks and herdsmen-farmers crisis. The president also met with parents of the abducted Dapchi schoolgirls, traditional rulers, and community leaders, among other stakeholders in the state.

The residents came out with brooms, water and detergent to wash off the President’s bad spell, soon after his departure. It was not the first time such gesture was being done. A similar thing was done in Kano some months back.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/03/youths-wash-away-president-buharis-bad-omen-visit-yobe-state-photos.html

Re: Yobe Youths Wash President Buhari's ''Bad Omen'' After Visit To State by degamemaster(m): 8:18pm On Mar 20, 2018
NothingDoMe:
Hahaha.

Festus Keyamo should come and see oh. The few angry elites on social media have entered the streets to wash away the aura of Bubu.

#foolishsan
They are washing away his body odour. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Yobe Youths Wash President Buhari's ''Bad Omen'' After Visit To State by denjjy(m): 8:21pm On Mar 20, 2018
They're all hungry products of almajiri. Give them one piece of bread each, I'm sure they will all shout Rankadede and can even kill for you. They've been taking nigeria backward since 1960
Re: Yobe Youths Wash President Buhari's ''Bad Omen'' After Visit To State by Teaser4(m): 8:24pm On Mar 20, 2018
Godsent4life:
Which country bro
see mumu question, person ask how much you dey buy 100$ gift card, you still dey ask which country, na Korea.... I no say you be scammer, I bet dem no teach you work wella, u be learner.... if anyone fall for this thing, I go laff
Re: Yobe Youths Wash President Buhari's ''Bad Omen'' After Visit To State by Godsent4life: 8:26pm On Mar 20, 2018
Teaser4:
see mumu question, person ask how much you dey buy 100$ gift card, you still dey ask which country, na Korea.... I no say you be scammer, I bet dem no teach you work wella, u be learner.... if anyone fall for this thing, I go laff
na you mumu pass bro because me and the same person don strike deal already.. you can’t buy USA card the same rate with other countries get that to your head...
Re: Yobe Youths Wash President Buhari's ''Bad Omen'' After Visit To State by Bobbyjay001(m): 8:27pm On Mar 20, 2018
yeyerolling:
Less than a year to the elections no body don come out to challenge buhari. As punishment for those wey vote buhari before i would campaign and vote him in 2019. A day after he is sworn in. I go pack my bags and go to toronto.

Toronto ko,tolotolo ni. Who gave you Toronto? You're going nowhere. We are in this together.

1 Like

Re: Yobe Youths Wash President Buhari's ''Bad Omen'' After Visit To State by Teaser4(m): 8:33pm On Mar 20, 2018
Godsent4life:
na you mumu pass bro because me and the same person don strike deal already.. you can’t buy USA card the same rate with other countries get that to your head...
your ignorance no be here.... 100$( 100 dollars). Are you okay?
Re: Yobe Youths Wash President Buhari's ''Bad Omen'' After Visit To State by shallysgirl: 8:34pm On Mar 20, 2018
grin
tolulope1990:
Re: Yobe Youths Wash President Buhari's ''Bad Omen'' After Visit To State by uba1991: 8:34pm On Mar 20, 2018
hahahaaa even d pigs know that yobe is lock down for buhari. pdp liers this happen after d meeting of pdp executive yobe, d youth are using d broom signifies apc to wash away d pdp mega rally hold in yobe. pdp ur propagander is bursted once more.

1 Like

Re: Yobe Youths Wash President Buhari's ''Bad Omen'' After Visit To State by Godsent4life: 8:35pm On Mar 20, 2018
Teaser4:
your ignorance no be here.... 100$( 100 dollars). Are you okay?
mumu just agree say u no know anything no be everything person dey put mouth who tell you say iTunes card them dey sell am according to dollar rate.. go learn well
Re: Yobe Youths Wash President Buhari's ''Bad Omen'' After Visit To State by Seun360(m): 8:44pm On Mar 20, 2018
story. Buhari till 2023.
Re: Yobe Youths Wash President Buhari's ''Bad Omen'' After Visit To State by Teaser4(m): 8:44pm On Mar 20, 2018
Godsent4life:
mumu just agree say u no know anything no be everything person dey our mouth who tell you say iTunes card them dey sell am according to dollar rate.. go learn well
lol... OK I hear you
Re: Yobe Youths Wash President Buhari's ''Bad Omen'' After Visit To State by Chimezirim121: 8:46pm On Mar 20, 2018
CastedDude:
A group of youths in Yobe symbolically cast off the ''bad omen'' brought to the state by President Muhammadu Buhari during his recent visit, when they engaged in sweeping and washing the streets of the state capital.

President Muhammadu Buhari arrived in Yobe State on Wednesday, March 14, as part of his visit to states affected by Boko Haram attacks and herdsmen-farmers crisis. The president also met with parents of the abducted Dapchi schoolgirls, traditional rulers, and community leaders, among other stakeholders in the state.

The residents came out with brooms, water and detergent to wash off the President’s bad spell, soon after his departure. It was not the first time such gesture was being done. A similar thing was done in Kano some months back.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/03/youths-wash-away-president-buharis-bad-omen-visit-yobe-state-photos.html
If you don't have pvc, and you're always online looking for comments, bad leaders will still win election come 2019, GO AND GET YOUR PVC
Re: Yobe Youths Wash President Buhari's ''Bad Omen'' After Visit To State by Godsent4life: 8:46pm On Mar 20, 2018
Teaser4:
lol... OK I hear you
good check Zimbabwean, Ecuador their card na in dollars as well so before I asked the question I know watin I dey ask

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Drone Shots Of Atiku/Okowa Campaign Rally In Kaduna State (Pictures) / Buhari Warns Airport Officials Against Stopping Ex-ministers From Travelling / Tinubu’s Victory: AIT Broadcaster Ijeoma Osamor Testifies For Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.