Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,618 members, 7,813,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:17 AM

Yobe Youths Wash President Buhari's ''Bad Omen'' After Visit To State - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yobe Youths Wash President Buhari's ''Bad Omen'' After Visit To State (57379 Views)

Aisha Buhari: Bad People Have Taken Over The Country From Us / Adamawa Youths Wash Off Buhari's Footsteps With Truck Of Water, Burn Brooms / Benue Youths Wash The Ground As Buhari Leaves Makurdi, Burn Brooms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yobe Youths Wash President Buhari's ''Bad Omen'' After Visit To State by wakeupafricanyo: 8:47pm On Mar 20, 2018
IT DANKWAMBO TIME
Re: Yobe Youths Wash President Buhari's ''Bad Omen'' After Visit To State by wakeupafricanyo: 8:47pm On Mar 20, 2018
DANKWAMBO is the answer
Re: Yobe Youths Wash President Buhari's ''Bad Omen'' After Visit To State by Str8talk21: 8:48pm On Mar 20, 2018
I pity Rivers State...I pray fulani-herdsmen will not strike after this imposter called President Buhari have left the state.
Re: Yobe Youths Wash President Buhari's ''Bad Omen'' After Visit To State by fk001(m): 8:49pm On Mar 20, 2018
Blogger's na lie go kill una, Yobe state are and will always be Buhari supporters till date.

1 Like

Re: Yobe Youths Wash President Buhari's ''Bad Omen'' After Visit To State by Teaser4(m): 8:49pm On Mar 20, 2018
Godsent4life:
good check Zimbabwean, Ecuador their card na in dollars as well so before I asked the question I know watin I dey ask
OK boss
Re: Yobe Youths Wash President Buhari's ''Bad Omen'' After Visit To State by roeb1987(m): 8:58pm On Mar 20, 2018
kikikiki! laughing in French!
Re: Yobe Youths Wash President Buhari's ''Bad Omen'' After Visit To State by Tecno66: 9:01pm On Mar 20, 2018
KingsleyCEO:
In as much as I don't like Bubu, I think this is foolish. The only thing that can wipe the bad omen completely is you PVC

GO GET YOUR PVC, THAT IS BUBU'S ONLY TICKET TO DUARA 2019.
You are right but this move too is okay. When the election comes, they know what to do. For now let them use APC's broom to sweep his leg. When this guy returns in 2019, the herdsmen will be mounting roadblock and collecting toll on our highways unchallenged.
Re: Yobe Youths Wash President Buhari's ''Bad Omen'' After Visit To State by LordRay205: 9:15pm On Mar 20, 2018
Buhari's APC taught the citizens to do this to Jonathan not knowing karma is......
Re: Yobe Youths Wash President Buhari's ''Bad Omen'' After Visit To State by boxypane(m): 9:35pm On Mar 20, 2018
He just started. Animal like President.
Re: Yobe Youths Wash President Buhari's ''Bad Omen'' After Visit To State by Sunnah1(m): 9:49pm On Mar 20, 2018
Godsent4life:
iTunes card needed any country I offer good rate quote me for clean deal...

Meet Barr. Yahaya Shaibu 08182304831, so sincere and trust worthy.
Re: Yobe Youths Wash President Buhari's ''Bad Omen'' After Visit To State by figment232(m): 9:49pm On Mar 20, 2018
yeyerolling:
Less than a year to the elections no body don come out to challenge buhari. As punishment for those wey vote buhari before i would campaign and vote him in 2019. A day after he is sworn in. I go pack my bags and go to toronto.
Atiku,Kwankwaso,Lamido

1 Like

Re: Yobe Youths Wash President Buhari's ''Bad Omen'' After Visit To State by figment232(m): 9:51pm On Mar 20, 2018
Britishcoins:
It opposite of what ops posted, actually they are celebrating him.
It is done like that here in Senegal
Na lie,NTA for show am.
Re: Yobe Youths Wash President Buhari's ''Bad Omen'' After Visit To State by Nobody: 10:21pm On Mar 20, 2018
What a waste of water in a continent where people are desperate for fresh clean water, these ones are using it to prove a point to someone who doesn't give a flying monkey
Smh. Misplaced priorities
Re: Yobe Youths Wash President Buhari's ''Bad Omen'' After Visit To State by Nobody: 10:32pm On Mar 20, 2018
Papiikush:
Are these not the same youths that voted the THING into power?

Nigerians are not wise. Well, the right thing to do is get your PVC and vote the vegetable out of Aso rock.

If you like don't... Una go sweep the whole of Nigeria and nothing go happen. You think you have seen suffering? This is just rehearsal. The real suffering will start if bubu becomes president in 2019

The thought of that alone makes me shiver sad
Re: Yobe Youths Wash President Buhari's ''Bad Omen'' After Visit To State by Stbobbylee: 10:33pm On Mar 20, 2018
buzzcypha:
President na mumu, citizens na nunu, I sorry for Nigeria
Sorry, you should say: the president and ur family are mumu.. I am not.
Re: Yobe Youths Wash President Buhari's ''Bad Omen'' After Visit To State by dbanjj1629(m): 10:47pm On Mar 20, 2018
This same thing was done against GEJ in 2014 and now history is repeating itself. This is to show that the love Nigerians have for this man has turn hate
Re: Yobe Youths Wash President Buhari's ''Bad Omen'' After Visit To State by stieyven(m): 11:14pm On Mar 20, 2018
NothingDoMe:
Hahaha.

Festus Keyamo should come and see oh. The few angry elites on social media have entered the streets to wash away the aura of Bubu.

#foolishsan
He who calls his brother a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22
Re: Yobe Youths Wash President Buhari's ''Bad Omen'' After Visit To State by NothingDoMe: 11:19pm On Mar 20, 2018
stieyven:

He who calls his brother a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22
Matthew 5: 22. But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire. - Bible Offline

One more thing, he is not my brother.
Re: Yobe Youths Wash President Buhari's ''Bad Omen'' After Visit To State by Paschy88(m): 11:34pm On Mar 20, 2018
tolulope1990:
My Only Concern Now Is How God Wil Give Me Power 2 Rewind Back To 1930 TO GIVE BUHARI FATHER CONDOM
Hahahaha. Savage
Re: Yobe Youths Wash President Buhari's ''Bad Omen'' After Visit To State by summerflame(m): 12:43am On Mar 21, 2018
Godsent4life:
iTunes card needed any country I offer good rate quote me for clean deal...
Mexico iTunes carda are available
Re: Yobe Youths Wash President Buhari's ''Bad Omen'' After Visit To State by Godsent4life: 12:45am On Mar 21, 2018
summerflame:
Mexico iTunes carda are available
bro drop your whatsapp number
Re: Yobe Youths Wash President Buhari's ''Bad Omen'' After Visit To State by Jaykolo10(m): 2:08am On Mar 21, 2018
yeyerolling:
Less than a year to the elections no body don come out to challenge buhari. As punishment for those wey vote buhari before i would campaign and vote him in 2019. A day after he is sworn in. I go pack my bags and go to toronto.

And the punishment I'll give you for doing that is to make the Plane Crash

cry
Re: Yobe Youths Wash President Buhari's ''Bad Omen'' After Visit To State by Nonaira1: 2:56am On Mar 21, 2018
They need to stop. The change has arrived so why are they mad?
He's getting that presidemcy again so una can Corinne enjoying the change. Better get used to it.

1 Like

Re: Yobe Youths Wash President Buhari's ''Bad Omen'' After Visit To State by guttentag(m): 5:56am On Mar 21, 2018
and who told you bubu wouldn't rig the election, is not by PVC abi na POP

KingsleyCEO:
In as much as I don't like Bubu, I think this is foolish. The only thing that can wipe the bad omen completely is you PVC

Re: Yobe Youths Wash President Buhari's ''Bad Omen'' After Visit To State by Josephshola: 6:03am On Mar 21, 2018
KingsleyCEO:

PVC no dey work .
Re: Yobe Youths Wash President Buhari's ''Bad Omen'' After Visit To State by DRgmodabb1990: 7:07am On Mar 21, 2018
no my president but, lets check our selfs, our politicians are using us for lootings
Re: Yobe Youths Wash President Buhari's ''Bad Omen'' After Visit To State by iaatmguy(m): 7:14am On Mar 21, 2018
KingsleyCEO:

very true, but who is the other party/candidate to vote in.
Politician are rogues
Re: Yobe Youths Wash President Buhari's ''Bad Omen'' After Visit To State by Ajixegun: 8:02am On Mar 21, 2018
Sakie:
Foolishness
Why didn't they come out to chase him away with his bad omen?
Crying when the head is already off
Mtcheeew

So that the foolish soldiers and police will start showing how skillful they are by killing unarmed citizens. Rubbish and senseless contribution from u
Re: Yobe Youths Wash President Buhari's ''Bad Omen'' After Visit To State by sannde: 8:45am On Mar 21, 2018
Chai... dem dey tell bubu make e carry im bad leg commot b dat o... I like ds
Re: Yobe Youths Wash President Buhari's ''Bad Omen'' After Visit To State by franskidlabado: 9:00am On Mar 21, 2018
tolulope1990:
My Only Concern Now Is How God Wil Give Me Power 2 Rewind Back To 1930 TO GIVE BUHARI FATHER CONDOM
THIS ONE IS STRONG
Re: Yobe Youths Wash President Buhari's ''Bad Omen'' After Visit To State by Psoul(m): 9:01am On Mar 21, 2018
fatymore:
Kikiiiiiiiii... Good riddance to bad rubbish ...bubu body odour is tantalizing to destruction... His popularity is diminishing...

Bubu's body odour is tantamount to destruction

Repeat after me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Eleme Youths Intercepted Stolen Ballot Box By Army, Police In Rivers / Buhari Warns Airport Officials Against Stopping Ex-ministers From Travelling / See How Ekiti People Welcomed Atiku In Ekiti State-photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.