Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,703 members, 7,851,392 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:24 PM

Our S*x Life Needs Help,how Do I Get My Hubby To Agree? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Our S*x Life Needs Help,how Do I Get My Hubby To Agree? (888 Views)

"I Didn't Only Graduate With First Class, I Also Met My Hubby In UNIOSUN" - Lady / “Look Good And Attractive If You Want Your Boyfriend Or Hubby To Stop Cheating” / See What I Saw In My Hubby’s Phone, I'll Skin That Bitch Alive - Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Our S*x Life Needs Help,how Do I Get My Hubby To Agree? by Beke2020: 7:58pm On Mar 20, 2018
Dear Jzhane,

My husband is a sweet man. We have been married for six years and we both love each other so much. We have two children. But we have a problem. Maybe me,I have a problem.

You see,my husband is fat around the stomach area and he does not have an exactly good sized manhood. What I mean is,he has round big pot belly. He also has a small manhood. Since I married him,I convinced myself that I love him more than his looks and inefficiencies. But as our marriage gets older,I find out that these two issues are a huge challenge. His tummy always gets in the way of love making and since his thing is small,I dont feel or enjoy intimacy with him anymore.

These days,he hardly even lasts 3 mins in bed and I am seriously frustrated. You see,my husband is a traditional man. Its not easy to talk about this kind of issue with him. One time I tried to bring it up with him and he responded that its when a woman starts seeing other men or when other men start toasting a married woman that she starts to compare her husband to other men or starts saying she is not enjoying sex with her husband. He can say that I am getting spoilt. But I have grown older and I know there is more to marital sex than a woman just lying down for her hubby to deliver sloppy seconds. I am a lady of 33 and young men still....See full story from:

https://livelystones.com.ng/our-sex-life-needs-helphow-do-i-get-my-hubby-to-agree/
Re: Our S*x Life Needs Help,how Do I Get My Hubby To Agree? by z11111: 10:44pm On Mar 20, 2018
Traditional men self.

It's until you start going outside that his eyes will open

Beke2020:
Dear Jzhane,

My husband is a sweet man. We have been married for six years and we both love each other so much. We have two children. But we have a problem. Maybe me,I have a problem.

You see,my husband is fat around the stomach area and he does not have an exactly good sized manhood. What I mean is,he has round big pot belly. He also has a small manhood. Since I married him,I convinced myself that I love him more than his looks and inefficiencies. But as our marriage gets older,I find out that these two issues are a huge challenge. His tummy always gets in the way of love making and since his thing is small,I dont feel or enjoy intimacy with him anymore.

These days,he hardly even lasts 3 mins in bed and I am seriously frustrated. You see,my husband is a traditional man. Its not easy to talk about this kind of issue with him. One time I tried to bring it up with him and he responded that its when a woman starts seeing other men or when other men start toasting a married woman that she starts to compare her husband to other men or starts saying she is not enjoying sex with her husband. He can say that I am getting spoilt. But I have grown older and I know there is more to marital sex than a woman just lying down for her hubby to deliver sloppy seconds. I am a lady of 33 and young men still....See full story from:

https://livelystones.com.ng/our-sex-life-needs-helphow-do-i-get-my-hubby-to-agree/

Re: Our S*x Life Needs Help,how Do I Get My Hubby To Agree? by Beke2020: 7:55am On Mar 21, 2018
And she will be begging for advise o what to do when hobby finds out
z11111:

Traditional men self.

It's until you start going outside that his eyes will open

(1) (Reply)

He Broke My Heart But He Wants Me To Dump My Fiance / For Those Of You That Don't Know Much About Me / Am Not A Beggar Sha!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.