Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,257 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Social Media Big Boys Are Bad Influence To Our Youths - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Social Media Big Boys Are Bad Influence To Our Youths (581 Views)

Abroad Boys Are Coming To Steal Your Girlfriends - Etinosa To Men (video) / EFCC Confirms Arrest Of Flamboyant Social Media 'Big Boy', Mompha (Pix) / Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Social Media Big Boys Are Bad Influence To Our Youths by Auntielinda(f): 8:10pm On Mar 20, 2018
My name is Prince Abidogun, i am a blogger and writter. I have got this to say about our so called social media big boys. I posted this on my facebook and it has been getting lots of comments so i decided to share it here also.

[b]These social media big boys are really making things worse.
I aint calling out their names but i would be very glad if you will all share this post and it goes around.
3 boys in my area in the age range 13-15years old came to me that they needed nude pics, i asked them why. And they say they wanted to start doing Yahoo. Jesus. I was shocked. I told them its bad and they left, yesterday i saw the boys phone, collected it and logged in his facebook account; lo and behold he had started already. If care isnt taken, the boys one day will shift from doing yahoo into doing Rituals, because i can see they are very desperate to have money. Thats just a small part, i do see a group of guys move around like that, i knew they were doing something fishy, i was thinking They were doing Yahoo but to my utmost suprise, they were planning on doing Money Ritual. according to my findings, the babalawo told them to bring 30k for the preparation. i got close to one of them and he told me and i even spoke with the babalawo on phone that i was interested and he told me everything, he stays in ikorodu.
Thats not where i am going, all these social media big boys are the cause, everybody now wants to ball like them, wear Gucci, go to Dubai for Holidays, as a result of this, alot of Ladies keep dying after they had been used by Ritualist Yahoo Boys.
You should motivate the youths, not influencing them to be Rituals. It not called for.
I pray may I & You not be a victim of ritual in Jesus name. Amen[/b]

Source : Facebook (Prince Abidogun)

Cc : Seun , Lalasticlala , ijebabe , mynd44
Re: Social Media Big Boys Are Bad Influence To Our Youths by ameri9ja: 8:12pm On Mar 20, 2018
Auntielinda:
My name is Prince Abidogun, i am a blogger and writter. I have got this to say about our so called social media big boys. I posted this on my facebook and it has been getting lots of comments so i decided to share it here also.

[b]These social media big boys are really making things worse.
I aint calling out their names but i would be very glad if you will all share this post and it goes around.
3 boys in my area in the age range 13-15years old came to me that they needed nude pics, i asked them why. And they say they wanted to start doing Yahoo. Jesus. I was shocked. I told them its bad and they left, yesterday i saw the boys phone, collected it and logged in his facebook account; lo and behold he had started already. If care isnt taken, the boys one day will shift from doing yahoo into doing Rituals, because i can see they are very desperate to have money. Thats just a small part, i do see a group of guys move around like that, i knew they were doing something fishy, i was thinking They were doing Yahoo but to my utmost suprise, they were planning on doing Money Ritual. according to my findings, the babalawo told them to bring 30k for the preparation. i got close to one of them and he told me and i even spoke with the babalawo on phone that i was interested and he told me everything, he stays in ikorodu.
Thats not where i am going, all these social media big boys are the cause, everybody now wants to ball like them, wear Gucci, go to Dubai for Holidays, as a result of this, alot of Ladies keep dying after they had been used by Ritualist Yahoo Boys.
You should motivate the youths, not influencing them to be Rituals. It not called for.
I pray may I & You not be a victim of ritual in Jesus name. Amen[/b]

Source : Facebook (Prince Abidogun)

Cc : Seun , Lalasticlala , ijebabe , mynd44

As a social media big boy myself, I beg to disagree.
Re: Social Media Big Boys Are Bad Influence To Our Youths by Auntielinda(f): 8:15pm On Mar 20, 2018
ameri9ja:

As a social media big boy myself, I beg to disagree.
really ?
Re: Social Media Big Boys Are Bad Influence To Our Youths by fredlion: 9:23pm On Mar 20, 2018
This is a serious problem the society, churches are ignoring , soon it will be too late. Rituak killings everywhere in the name of yahoo... Girl are at the recivin end of this and they will neva heed d words of warning to steer clear from dis modern day ritualist term yahoo boiz
I heard in delsu Abraka , girl are ask to urinate on cup at gun point, ask to take off dere panties at gun point, etc... And it happenin everywhere and no body is talkin..thank u OP
There is fire on d mountai nd nobody is running..so blood wil flow on d street
Re: Social Media Big Boys Are Bad Influence To Our Youths by Auntielinda(f): 8:19am On Mar 21, 2018
Lala come check this. Its Ftc material...

(1) (Reply)

Nina Very Angry With Gov. Rochas Okorocha For Disowning Her / Niniola Explains Why Her Performance At The Headies Award Show Was Poor / Simi Is In Trouble For Stealing From Me - Prof. Uwaifo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.