Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,898 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Abroad Boys Are Coming To Steal Your Girlfriends - Etinosa To Men (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Abroad Boys Are Coming To Steal Your Girlfriends - Etinosa To Men (video) (37227 Views)

Etinosa To Men: Don't Practice Everything You Watch On Somebody's Daughter / Islamic Poet Dares Etinosa To Use Quran As Ashtray (Video) / Etinosa Idemudia Was Married To A Naval Officer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abroad Boys Are Coming To Steal Your Girlfriends - Etinosa To Men (video) by Thandiubani(m): 1:08pm On Dec 11, 2021
Nigerian actress Etinosa Idemudia has sent a warning to Nigerian men this December.

The actress warned that men living in Nigeria should be watchful because ‘abroad guys’ will be coming this December to steal their girlfriends.

According to actress, when their girlfriends start giving excuses of not being able to meet their appointments, this is the sign they should use to break up.

https://www.instagram.com/etinosaofficial/tv/CXTkRtRjjKy/?utm_medium=copy_link

Watch video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBtAHS0wBt8

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abroad Boys Are Coming To Steal Your Girlfriends - Etinosa To Men (video) by SocialJustice: 1:11pm On Dec 11, 2021
No be today. Once you done cross over, settle down. Na to look Nigeria, select the finest girls to enjoy. Girls brain dey hardly correct once them hear abroad.

It applies to guys too. Una dey see the way old mama dey come pick fresh young guys from the country.

Meself, I will sell my birth right make oyibo woman cross me.

Update: Omo, see likes dey fall like rain, I greet una specially. We will make it. grin

256 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Abroad Boys Are Coming To Steal Your Girlfriends - Etinosa To Men (video) by ItsGoodToBeGood: 1:14pm On Dec 11, 2021
Na girl wey overcome Abroad Boys temptations we go marry.

339 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Abroad Boys Are Coming To Steal Your Girlfriends - Etinosa To Men (video) by kenzysmith: 1:15pm On Dec 11, 2021
As if they wont steal u too

92 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Abroad Boys Are Coming To Steal Your Girlfriends - Etinosa To Men (video) by kenzysmith: 1:20pm On Dec 11, 2021
To date beautiful nigerian girl na waste of time expecially d one's from poor homes. just date average gal wey get sense and she get hand work if she go still cheat on u he no go pass one guy rather than risking your life with beautiful toilet . Just imagine u sleep with juiiet ibrahim or mercy aigbe raw no be your burial be that?

279 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Abroad Boys Are Coming To Steal Your Girlfriends - Etinosa To Men (video) by Amotolongbo(f): 1:23pm On Dec 11, 2021
kenzysmith:
she is either talking from experience or expectation lipsrsealed

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Abroad Boys Are Coming To Steal Your Girlfriends - Etinosa To Men (video) by Charmingrascal(m): 1:30pm On Dec 11, 2021
Coming to steal oloshos like you.

87 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Abroad Boys Are Coming To Steal Your Girlfriends - Etinosa To Men (video) by socialmediaman: 3:46pm On Dec 11, 2021
That’s if abroad guys are even coming to Nigeria this season. They know the security situation of the country

84 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abroad Boys Are Coming To Steal Your Girlfriends - Etinosa To Men (video) by Ekpekus(m): 3:46pm On Dec 11, 2021
Yimu...
Always about girlfriend, boyfriend, sex and expenditures...
No information about generating income, building wealth, investment strategies, human capacity development...
This country, e go tay us sha...

255 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Abroad Boys Are Coming To Steal Your Girlfriends - Etinosa To Men (video) by Houseofglam7(f): 3:46pm On Dec 11, 2021
Oh put a sock in it undecided

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abroad Boys Are Coming To Steal Your Girlfriends - Etinosa To Men (video) by Kosijk0(f): 3:46pm On Dec 11, 2021
There is visa ban

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abroad Boys Are Coming To Steal Your Girlfriends - Etinosa To Men (video) by EmmanuelScott1(m): 3:46pm On Dec 11, 2021
Nigerian girls re useless..... All of them

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abroad Boys Are Coming To Steal Your Girlfriends - Etinosa To Men (video) by dahnimoh(m): 3:46pm On Dec 11, 2021
This advice is not for me because I am married already.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abroad Boys Are Coming To Steal Your Girlfriends - Etinosa To Men (video) by NwaNimo1(m): 3:47pm On Dec 11, 2021
They'll be handed back first or second week in January.....

[img]https://c./FSed1d5nM-4AAAAd/money-money-money-money-rain.gif[/img]

....in time for valentines!

82 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abroad Boys Are Coming To Steal Your Girlfriends - Etinosa To Men (video) by Oblongata: 3:47pm On Dec 11, 2021
Make dem come, they are highly welcomed. Just 2 days with naija babes una go run go back

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abroad Boys Are Coming To Steal Your Girlfriends - Etinosa To Men (video) by Passionate888: 3:47pm On Dec 11, 2021
And so?
Re: Abroad Boys Are Coming To Steal Your Girlfriends - Etinosa To Men (video) by ImoleNaija: 3:47pm On Dec 11, 2021
Wahala for the men who make olosho their girlfriends.

I have none to lose to them.

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Abroad Boys Are Coming To Steal Your Girlfriends - Etinosa To Men (video) by Ruggedniggaone: 3:47pm On Dec 11, 2021
Abroad guys are no longer a threat to our girlfriend the only problem we have is yahoo boys almost every girl dream now is to date a yahoo boy

90 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Abroad Boys Are Coming To Steal Your Girlfriends - Etinosa To Men (video) by ifeomaemeka321: 3:47pm On Dec 11, 2021
Kkkk
Re: Abroad Boys Are Coming To Steal Your Girlfriends - Etinosa To Men (video) by bigdammyj: 3:47pm On Dec 11, 2021
No Problem
Re: Abroad Boys Are Coming To Steal Your Girlfriends - Etinosa To Men (video) by suffering: 3:47pm On Dec 11, 2021
My hands are the most loyal female friends, girlfriends and confidantes I’ll ever come across in life #soapy.

18 Likes

Re: Abroad Boys Are Coming To Steal Your Girlfriends - Etinosa To Men (video) by Lindajames1010: 3:47pm On Dec 11, 2021
Free pussy no even dey this days again.....

D one I Bleep last week was 3k ontop abeg o she say 5k last ....

I tire self

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abroad Boys Are Coming To Steal Your Girlfriends - Etinosa To Men (video) by Elock1: 3:47pm On Dec 11, 2021
angry
Nairaland, Haba!

Make una try to dy give us better update.
Which one be this again

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abroad Boys Are Coming To Steal Your Girlfriends - Etinosa To Men (video) by stano2(m): 3:48pm On Dec 11, 2021
Any lady that can be stolen for temporal sex was not meant to stay… this talk no fit move me

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abroad Boys Are Coming To Steal Your Girlfriends - Etinosa To Men (video) by Bacteriocin(m): 3:48pm On Dec 11, 2021
Guys wey no dey abroad sef dey steal una once smal change don available!

Its no news madam special adviser on stealing gf affairs, ministry of early salary payment....

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abroad Boys Are Coming To Steal Your Girlfriends - Etinosa To Men (video) by xeratek: 3:48pm On Dec 11, 2021
It's normal thing.
The local naija men dey fear abroad and Internet guys grin

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abroad Boys Are Coming To Steal Your Girlfriends - Etinosa To Men (video) by seyz91(m): 3:49pm On Dec 11, 2021
You dey mind am
kenzysmith:

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abroad Boys Are Coming To Steal Your Girlfriends - Etinosa To Men (video) by Onyenna(m): 3:49pm On Dec 11, 2021
Okay
Re: Abroad Boys Are Coming To Steal Your Girlfriends - Etinosa To Men (video) by BrickDevo: 3:49pm On Dec 11, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

ADAKU, Lolo 1 Steps Out Looking Gorgeous / Tuface Idibias, His Wife And Children In Lovely Family Photo / Ghanaian Actor Who Celebrated His Birthday In Cemetery Says Ghosts Haunt Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.