Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

BBnaija: Can You Allow Your Fiancé/fiancéé to participate? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / BBnaija: Can You Allow Your Fiancé/fiancéé to participate? (475 Views)

Men Will Be Hustling Funds For Wedding , Your Fiancé Go Dey Share Farewell Knack / Would You Abandon Your Fiancé For A Billionaire's Daughter In Qatar? / Can Your Fiancé Be This Cute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBnaija: Can You Allow Your Fiancé/fiancéé to participate? by Nedfed(m): 10:18pm On Mar 20, 2018
In spite of the fact that many condemn it on social media up to 80% of Nigerian youths watch this on daily bases. Also more than 60% do cast their vote for any of the house mate.
For both the lover and non-lover of the programme, will you allow your man/woman to participate on the show? Remember will are talking of #45millions here.
Re: BBnaija: Can You Allow Your Fiancé/fiancéé to participate? by adadike(f): 10:25pm On Mar 20, 2018
No! Am not a fan of BBN and secondly, am a jealous type biko, with hardwork and determination our millions will come
Re: BBnaija: Can You Allow Your Fiancé/fiancéé to participate? by donstan18: 10:27pm On Mar 20, 2018
cheesy
Re: BBnaija: Can You Allow Your Fiancé/fiancéé to participate? by Nedfed(m): 10:35pm On Mar 20, 2018
adadike:
No! Am not a fan of BBN and secondly, am a jealous type biko, with hardwork and determination our millions will come
Mind you the show is just for 80days and you guys av the money at your reach. Moreover after the show diaris possibility of him and the other housemate not seeing again. If na lie ask Efe
Re: BBnaija: Can You Allow Your Fiancé/fiancéé to participate? by adadike(f): 10:40pm On Mar 20, 2018
Nedfed:

Mind you the show is just for 80days and you guys av the money at your reach. Moreover after the show diaris possibility of him and the other housemate not seeing again. If na lie ask Efe
I simply dont like d show , I don't even understand it.
Re: BBnaija: Can You Allow Your Fiancé/fiancéé to participate? by habsydiamond(m): 11:19pm On Mar 20, 2018
The show is just like watching one science fiction movies from the middle....I no understand am at all
Re: BBnaija: Can You Allow Your Fiancé/fiancéé to participate? by ibkkk(f): 5:45am On Mar 21, 2018
NO.

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: See What A Miracle Fan Told Juliet Ibrahim That Has Been Trending / 5 Things You Should Know Before You Say ‘yes’ To His Marriage Proposal / Am I Stupid Or Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.