Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,145 members, 7,821,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Davido And Small Doctor Are Guity Of Copyright Infringement Says King Sunny Ade - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido And Small Doctor Are Guity Of Copyright Infringement Says King Sunny Ade (32326 Views)

Blackface Sues Wizkid And Banky W For Copyright Infringement / King Sunny Ade And His 5 Wives (Pictured) / DJ Cuppy: "I Need To Wed In 2018 Before King Sunny Ade Retires". Ade Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido And Small Doctor Are Guity Of Copyright Infringement Says King Sunny Ade by JMOB(m): 6:36am On Mar 21, 2018
lsoul:
cry I'm looking 4 a wify, lonely on bed by dis tym can't sleep
Na wife u need or u need something for the moment?
Re: Davido And Small Doctor Are Guity Of Copyright Infringement Says King Sunny Ade by Trippletriangle: 6:50am On Mar 21, 2018
Its a big problem in the music and creative secttor,since the day stealing is not kruption again
Re: Davido And Small Doctor Are Guity Of Copyright Infringement Says King Sunny Ade by Nobody: 6:57am On Mar 21, 2018
Mr man
you are d manager,not KSA.let KSA
one can build a house as well as buy different landed properties
KSA is not the founding father of the yoruba word
the word must have been used every now and then.
I am not a fan of davido or small doctor,but the manager's post doesnt make sense
Re: Davido And Small Doctor Are Guity Of Copyright Infringement Says King Sunny Ade by Mujtahida: 7:09am On Mar 21, 2018
generaliy:
"What is ‘Kuluso ewe, agbagba ewe…?' The line is actually ‘Seleru agbo, agbara agbo’. I know because I co-wrote the song!”

LOL, I actually laughed at such misfortune done to the beautiful Yoruba language, I wonder where he got kuluso ewe from.

However, "Seleru ago, agbara agbo" is NOT a term coined by KSA, it is a core Yoruba proverb (Or saying), hence, no one can actually lay claim to it, it's unlike "things fall apart", clearly coined by an author, 50cent paid for its use at a time.

Small Doctor is guilty as charged
And who coined 'things for apart'? Achebe?

1 Like

Re: Davido And Small Doctor Are Guity Of Copyright Infringement Says King Sunny Ade by adexdon(m): 7:10am On Mar 21, 2018
undecided dt y nigeria never moving wil never initiate new idea bt we keep furbish old inspiration
Re: Davido And Small Doctor Are Guity Of Copyright Infringement Says King Sunny Ade by martineverest(m): 7:20am On Mar 21, 2018
iSage:
Well, it's just some lines to spare. The 'JOROMI' ish that happened some months ago wasn't even tangible
just look at how someone that is referred to as future of Nigeria is reasoning.,... so sad that an old man knows his right than u
Re: Davido And Small Doctor Are Guity Of Copyright Infringement Says King Sunny Ade by Kog45(m): 7:20am On Mar 21, 2018
Whobedatte:
Watch as some will start insulting this man
Copyright laws are mild here if not some artists would have paid heavily for infringement s
Even K1 de ultimate kept mute on AGOGO TORO AGOGO TO MA RO used by Davido also what of Lagbaja NO DO GRA GRA by Davido.

1 Like

Re: Davido And Small Doctor Are Guity Of Copyright Infringement Says King Sunny Ade by martineverest(m): 7:21am On Mar 21, 2018
Gbemishile1:
Mr man
I am not a fan of davido or small doctor,but the manager's post doesnt make sense
with words like this , Nigeria got no future....smh

sad that old man is far wiser than u are and knows his right better

1 Like

Re: Davido And Small Doctor Are Guity Of Copyright Infringement Says King Sunny Ade by martineverest(m): 7:23am On Mar 21, 2018
MrRhymes101:
What is wrong is wrong. However, baba na baba so he should leave them... Wedding MC
typical Nigerian youth
Re: Davido And Small Doctor Are Guity Of Copyright Infringement Says King Sunny Ade by tiger28: 7:30am On Mar 21, 2018
Gbemishile1:
Mr man
Another one! A biafran gala seller acting as referee between 3 yorubas musicians THOUGH he DOESN'T understand a word in Yoruba......See your life!

3 Likes

Re: Davido And Small Doctor Are Guity Of Copyright Infringement Says King Sunny Ade by Kog45(m): 7:31am On Mar 21, 2018
Gbemishile1:
Mr man
Sir i think you should be more analytical here cos the issue is not about founding father of Yoruba word.

Pls tell me the original owner of IJO TI MO JO LANA TI WON PA RIWO TE NI KO OTUN LA EWE AWA LA NI ILU ATI ORIN EMA JO LO.

This is pure intellectual property of KSA.Hope you remember how WIZKID acknowledged FELA in Ojuelegba.

2 Likes

Re: Davido And Small Doctor Are Guity Of Copyright Infringement Says King Sunny Ade by Kog45(m): 7:35am On Mar 21, 2018
Mujtahida:

Kai you dey here
Re: Davido And Small Doctor Are Guity Of Copyright Infringement Says King Sunny Ade by Mujtahida: 7:37am On Mar 21, 2018
Kog45:
Kai you dey here
Hahahaha hahahaha, baba I dey roam around ooo. On my way to the office

1 Like

Re: Davido And Small Doctor Are Guity Of Copyright Infringement Says King Sunny Ade by djbussy(m): 7:46am On Mar 21, 2018
Hmmm! This is why/the tevelvsion is called "Tell lies vision" well, Not every one who knows how to read knows how to pass. Some might even copy your answers in the exam hall and score better than you.
Re: Davido And Small Doctor Are Guity Of Copyright Infringement Says King Sunny Ade by fafambo: 7:50am On Mar 21, 2018
lsoul:
cry I'm looking 4 a wify, lonely on bed by dis tym can't sleep
VASELINE OR PREMIER SOAP CAN DO THE NEEDFUL grin
Re: Davido And Small Doctor Are Guity Of Copyright Infringement Says King Sunny Ade by cliqtips: 7:51am On Mar 21, 2018
Just some lines Seems you dont know the gravity of these offences... If it's USA, Baba KSA will surely be laughing to the bank.

iSage:
Well, it's just some lines to spare. The 'JOROMI' ish that happened some months ago wasn't even tangible
Re: Davido And Small Doctor Are Guity Of Copyright Infringement Says King Sunny Ade by Kog45(m): 7:56am On Mar 21, 2018
jboy73:
Old man go n sleep.
If your career is fast moving 10000mph backwards, tell us let help u.

Besides,
Buhari d bubu is a fool
Pls how old are you?kai Nigeria is in serious mess with this childish comment.

Did you know the man in question?I doubt it cos if you do you will not be saying his career is fast moving backwards and funny enough you believe he need financial assistance.

Honestly you are one of the youths out there brainwashed by these new fake billionaire artists,so you think Davido is richer than KSA,oh my God i now realized why Yahoo Yahoo keep on increasing.

Let me tell you who KSA is if you don't know,KSA was well respected guitarist mentioned by great Michael Jackson as one of the real traditional instrumentalist.

KSA was nominated for Grammy award in 1978 a d lost narrowly and also got nomination again for the same Grammy in 1998 for his effort in ODU

KSA was a great artist who was well known for great concerts across the globe.He was a guest artist that thrilled visiting America President Clinton and also have the opportunity of being a guest at white house courtesy of Clinton.

KSA is not your typical rag or failing artists and he has the key and connection than Adeleke himself, so stop being deceived by 30 billion in my account cos some of us know Adeleke family very well.

6 Likes

Re: Davido And Small Doctor Are Guity Of Copyright Infringement Says King Sunny Ade by Madeu(m): 7:57am On Mar 21, 2018
Mujtahida:

He does not know the title of the book came from the quotes of 'W. B. Yeats' poem the Second Coming.

" Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold;
Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world,
The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity."

2 Likes

Re: Davido And Small Doctor Are Guity Of Copyright Infringement Says King Sunny Ade by Kog45(m): 7:57am On Mar 21, 2018
Mujtahida:

Hahahaha hahahaha, baba I dey roam around ooo. On my way to the office
Good court dey
Re: Davido And Small Doctor Are Guity Of Copyright Infringement Says King Sunny Ade by iSage: 7:58am On Mar 21, 2018
cliqtips:
Just some lines Seems you dont know the gravity of these offences... If it's USA, Baba KSA will surely be laughing to the bank.

This is not USA its Nigeria. Unless the lines have patent, I don't see why anyone can't use.
Re: Davido And Small Doctor Are Guity Of Copyright Infringement Says King Sunny Ade by iSage: 8:01am On Mar 21, 2018
Sterope:
Joromi was tangible even Simi confirmed it.

If you've listened to the original version you'll understand it isn't. SIMI's version carries a different tune. It was only acknowledged by SIMI out of respect for the elderly.

1 Like

Re: Davido And Small Doctor Are Guity Of Copyright Infringement Says King Sunny Ade by onomeabuja: 8:19am On Mar 21, 2018
cutefergiee:
Ok.. we yaff hear
kia na me mold u like this fa...any way enjoy ur retirement

Re: Davido And Small Doctor Are Guity Of Copyright Infringement Says King Sunny Ade by Nobody: 8:20am On Mar 21, 2018
jboy73:
Old man go n sleep.

Besides,
Buhari d bubu is a fool
My job is to delete miserable jobless fool's comments.
People that use slap to wake their mother from sleep.

Job done.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido And Small Doctor Are Guity Of Copyright Infringement Says King Sunny Ade by holuphisayor(m): 8:22am On Mar 21, 2018
I guess KSA needs to understand what copyright "using and re-using " means.
Re: Davido And Small Doctor Are Guity Of Copyright Infringement Says King Sunny Ade by Antoeni(m): 8:29am On Mar 21, 2018
’. I know because I co-wrote the song[!”thats what you want us to know ,Weldon,Oga go and seat down and think of Ur retirement
Re: Davido And Small Doctor Are Guity Of Copyright Infringement Says King Sunny Ade by OluchiDelly: 8:33am On Mar 21, 2018
wink2015:
Joromi by victor uwaifo (MON) was stolen without copyright settlement by a new Yoruba singer called SIMI.

Send down the rain by Majek Fashek was infringed upon by Timi Dakolo.

But why is SIMI and TIMI good at stealing other peoples work?

SIMI and TIMI are just namesake in copyright infringement.

These copyright violator just chip in the words stylishly without any altar of respect for the original owner of the works.

I think this act is a kind of advanced piracy.

Always get ur Fact right b4 posting.
FYI, Timi Dakolo paid (majek's manager) for the song. Timi has said severally that he had evidence of payment. probably majek's manager didn't remit to majek

1 Like

Re: Davido And Small Doctor Are Guity Of Copyright Infringement Says King Sunny Ade by focus7: 8:33am On Mar 21, 2018
jboy73:
Old man go n sleep.

Besides,
Buhari d bubu is a fool

It's obvious that you and the people that give you like are from the SE where children wakes their father with kung fu from the bed, where the younger generation has no respect for their elders.

Unfortunately your type is such a failure and a disappointment his family that has no tangible achievement tied to his existent.

2 Likes

Re: Davido And Small Doctor Are Guity Of Copyright Infringement Says King Sunny Ade by focus7: 8:37am On Mar 21, 2018
Kog45:
Even K1 de ultimate kept mute on AGOGO TORO AGOGO TO MA RO used by Davido also what of Lagbaja NO DO GRA GRA by Davido.

That guy is full of copy copy.

2 Likes

Re: Davido And Small Doctor Are Guity Of Copyright Infringement Says King Sunny Ade by focus7: 8:43am On Mar 21, 2018
Gbemishile1:
Mr man

This show how you tell your father that his staement doesn't make sense.

But to think of it how would you see senses in the post when you don't know what it takes to compose everyday sentence into sung nor have any creativity work to your credit?

1 Like

Re: Davido And Small Doctor Are Guity Of Copyright Infringement Says King Sunny Ade by Sterope(f): 8:45am On Mar 21, 2018
Are you best friends with Simi?
iSage:

If you've listened to the original version you'll understand it isn't. SIMI's version carries a different tune. It was only acknowledged by SIMI out of respect for the elderly.
Re: Davido And Small Doctor Are Guity Of Copyright Infringement Says King Sunny Ade by pojophilius(m): 8:46am On Mar 21, 2018
jboy73:
Old man go n sleep.

Besides,
Buhari d bubu is a fool
helpless idiot.......im sure u r d oldest in ur generation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CeeC Rocks Laced Up Fashion Pants - Photos / EFCC Arrests Naira Marley Over Yahoo Boy / Audu Maikori Collapses At Muson Center

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.